Coventry Park Pt. 02

Story Info
The neighborhood wives are lonely in their marriages.
9.2k words
4.13
25.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Before she went home that day, I emphasized to Carly the importance of keeping our lessons secret, and told her to take the utmost care when sneaking in my back door. The last thing I needed was the neighbors—especially Livvy and Crystal—to see her. I didn't think I'd have a problem; Carly's parents worked most days, and Crystal had gone into seclusion mode, not even returning my calls.

Carly's mother, Olivia—Livvy to her friends—was a part-time librarian at the local satellite branch of the Gantry Public Library. Chuck Bresman, Carly's father, was a bible-thumping industrial salesman who spent long hours on the road and was often away for days at a time. It was during one such absence that Livvy and I got together. She had become unenamored with her religious-fanatic paramour and proved susceptible to my charms. Like Crystal, I fucked her on our first tryst, and we screwed almost daily after that, whenever her husband wasn't around. Livvy had gained a few pounds after giving birth to Tommy eight years earlier. She wasn't fat but she was more than voluptuous, with meaty hips, a little Buddha belly, and 36DD tits that I liked to grope whenever I screwed her from behind. Her main attraction, though, was her big round ass, which she'd liked me to fuck as often as possible. That hadn't been a problem—cornholing her plump booty became one of my favorite pastimes. Although she could come at the drop of a hat, her orgasms were always more intense when I was ramming my cock up her rectum and tweaking her clit with my fingers.

The ten-year age difference between Carly and Tommy had seemed a bit unusual to me. When I asked Livvy about it, she admitted that Tommy wasn't Chuck's child. She had had a fling with a family friend, one of Chuck's salesmen confreres, and although she and Chuck had continued their once-a-month bouts of dispassionate sex during the affair, Livvy had counted backward and knew the baby couldn't be his. Chuck never got wise, and Livvy never confessed her sins. And so life went on, Livvy living her lie and Chuck reading his Bible.

During our six months together Livvy and I had lots of fun. But when Connie started making goo-goo eyes at me I knew it was time for a change. The breakup crushed Livvy. She swore off men altogether. I didn't think even Chuck was getting any anymore.

Livvy was always very vocal in bed, her squeals of joy almost identical to her daughter's. I heard those latter squeals often over the next week as I taught Carly everything I knew. Everything, that is, except anal. I didn't think the girl was ready for that yet, though judging by her mother I was sure someday she'd be a bum-fuck slut, too. She was already a slut in every other way. My own personal do-what-you-want-with-my-teenybopper-body ho.

I made Carly promise not to demonstrate her newly acquired skills to Joel until after we were finished our lessons. As Friday rolled around I began to concoct a plan. Despite our pleasant times together, I knew that the girl was still infatuated with Joel. It was natural—he was her age; I was sixteen years older. If I wanted any chance of extending our relationship, I needed to change the equation.

Carly showed up on Friday afternoon at her regular time, but instead of engaging in our normal boink-and-schlurp session, I produced a diploma I'd printed off from my computer. The masthead read: To The Best Lay In The World. Under that, in fancy script, it said, "This certifies that Carly Bresman has graduated with distinction in Sex Ed 101, having demonstrated a high degree of proficiency in all forms of intercourse." There was an official-looking blue seal in the bottom left corner, and in the bottom right the name The School of Hard Rocks and its fictitious chancellor, Skrume E. Blue.

Carly held it in front of her and examined it with shiny eyes. "Thanks, Ted."

"You're welcome," I said. "You earned it."

She hugged me tightly and we practiced kissing. When her little tongue began to vibrate in my mouth, I couldn't help myself—I carried her to the couch, peeled her panties down from under her short pink skirt, and fucked her hard and fast, blasting my gooey load deep inside her horny adolescent hole.

Afterward as we lay cuddling, I said, "So what have you got on for tonight?"

A low moan wrenched out of Carly's throat from my fingers squishing around in her box. "Joel and I are going to a movie in Gantry with Chloe Holmes and Nathan Podloski."

Chloe Holmes was a babe, a cheerleader type with long chestnut hair, oversized knockers, and a tight round ass.

"Are you planning on showing Joel any of the things you've learned?"

Carly produced a big smile. "Oh yes. Well, at least the kissing and stuff."

"Why don't you two bow out on Chloe and Nathan and come over here instead. I've got lots of DVDs, and you'll have more privacy here than with your friends."

Carly's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Really."

"What time?"

"Well, it gets dark around nine. How about after that?"

"Awesome!" Her crotch started hunching against my hand again.

"Wear something sexy," I said. "Something that'll really turn Joel on."

Her face took on a worried look. "But Mom will see—"

"Bring your outfit over here. You can put it in your backpack or something."

Her little face brightened.

Chapter 7

At nine-twenty that night I heard a light tapping at the back door followed by the sound of the door opening. Carly and Joel came into the family room, Carly smiling, Joel looking like he had just shit his pants. Carly was wearing an orange sleeveless V-neck knit top and blue jeans. Joel was dressed in jeans, too, and a black Green Day tee-shirt. I was sitting on the chair beside the couch, clad in khaki shorts and a white wife-beater undershirt.

"Come in," I said. "Make yourselves at home." I waved them toward the couch.

Carly led Joel over and sat him down. "I'll be right back," she said. She took her backpack and headed toward the downstairs bathroom.

"So, how have you been, Joel?" I said. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Okay," the boy replied, fidgeting in his seat.

"I hope you didn't mind changing your plans tonight. I ran into Carly earlier, and she said you guys were going to the movies. I told her about my DVD collection, and she said she hadn't seen a lot of them. I guess you guys don't get to watch too many R-rated flicks, huh?"

"Nope," Joel said.

The kid was a master of conversation.

"Carly picked this one." I waved a DVD case in the air. "Have you seen In The Cut with Meg Ryan and Mark Ruffalo?"

All I got this time was a headshake. Apparently all of Joel's words had been used up

Carly returned to the family room, saving me. Joel's jaw dropped when he saw her. She had changed into a painted-on black miniskirt that barely covered her crotch and showed off her tight teenage ass spectacularly. A pink half-tee-shirt left the bottom swells of her small boobs exposed and highlighted the jeweled stud sparkling in her navel. Her blonde hair was teased out Jessica Simpson-style, and she was wearing black eyeliner, mauve eye shadow, and bright pink lipstick. Smirking at Joel, she grabbed the DVD from my hand and walked up to the entertainment stand, her hips swaying sexily from the gait produced by three-inch black heels. She inserted the DVD in the player, sat down beside Joel, and rested her hand on his knee.

I pressed the play button on the remote. As the opening credits rolled, Carly squeezed Joel's knee and began working her hand up his thigh. He had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her as, on the screen, Meg Ryan entered a seedy bar and ordered a drink. She sat on a high barstool, inspecting the denizens, her sexy pink tongue teasing her cocktail straw. Carly's hand got bolder and began squeezing the lump in Joel's jeans.

Meg slid off her stool and went downstairs to the restrooms. In a dark corner of the cavernous basement she saw a hooker crouched down, giving a guy a blowjob. The guy's face was obscured in shadows. This DVD was the unrated version of the movie, and was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in mainstream cinema. The director, Jane Campion, had been so bold as to show the guy's cock gliding in and out of the hooker's mouth.

Joel kept one eye on the TV and the other on Carly unzipping his jeans. As the hooker in the movie slurped noisily on the guy's bone, Carly released Joel's stiff prick from his pants and captured it in her mouth.

"Oh God," he muttered, putting his hand on Carly's blonde head. He seemed to have forgotten I was there. His eyes flitted back and forth between the TV and Carly's bobbing face. She was holding the base of his cock with her thumb and two fingers, and nearly swallowing the rest on each downstroke. His prick was just six inches long or so, but surprisingly fat.

The guy on the TV gripped the hooker's head with both hands and plowed his meat down her throat. Joel's hips, which had been quiet till then, began hunching up, driving his cock deeper into Carly's mouth. He stroked her hair, and a heavy groan crawled up from his throat. "God, Carly, if you keep that up I'm gonna come."

Carly attacked his dick with increased vigor, pounding her mouth up and down and fisting his hard shaft.

On the TV, the hooker gurgled, and Joel's eyes leaped to the screen. The woman swallowed the guy's load to the accompaniment of Joel's groan.

"Oh God! Oh shit!" he said, his hips jerking up. He seized Carly's head with both hands, and a wet glugging sound sputtered up from her throat. She gagged for a second, then pushed her face down onto Joel's tool until her nose was buried in his dark pubic hair. She raised her head a bit, and Joel's hips humped up in short, needy strokes. Carly squeezed the base of his pecker in her fist and sucked the cum out of his bloated teenage shaft. When he was spent, she sat up and opened her mouth to show him his gooey load. He groaned out another "Oh God" when she closed her lips and swallowed. She took her time with it, letting the semen trickle down her throat like molasses, her bobbing Adam's apple testimony that the goo was headed straight to her stomach. Finally she opened her mouth to show him it was empty.

"Fuck," he gasped. "That was so fucking sexy."

She crawled up onto him and straddled his lap. The back of her short black skirt rode up, showing me the bottoms of her ass cheeks. She took Joel's face between her hands and kissed him. He seemed hesitant at first—probably not crazy about tasting his own semen, I thought—but once Carly got her little tongue squiggling in his mouth and her pussy grinding against his pecker, he surrendered and cupped his hands on her naked buttocks.

I let Carly work her magic for a few minutes, then walked over and kissed the top of her head. I lifted her half-tee up over her tits and fondled them from behind while I kissed her neck. When Joel felt my hands between them, he opened his eyes and looked at me like I was a Martian. I eased Carly off of him by the shoulders, and was delighted to see his prick at full mast again. Oh glorious youth.

Carly stood by my side, her skirt bunched around her hips, her baby boobs and smooth cunt exposed. I handed Joel a small foil wrapper and said, "Here, Joel, put this on." When he saw what it was, his face beamed like daybreak over the Atlantic. He tore the packet open, pulled out the condom, and rolled it onto his dick.

I kneeled on the rust-colored shag carpet and took Carly's hands. She sank down in front of me, staring at the bulge in my shorts and licking her lips. She undid the button of my shorts and pulled down the zipper, and my prick popped up like a timer in a Thanksgiving turkey. She swiped her tongue over the head while Joel watched her, eyes wide, his rubber-sheathed dick cooling in the air. I could tell it was taking all his willpower not to stroke it.

"Why don't you come down here with us, Joel?" I said.

He seemed hesitant, but thankfully not pissed-off. I had inserted myself into a few boyfriend-girlfriend threesomes before, using a similar seduction mode. And although the first part, with just the two lovers getting it on, usually went well, sometimes when I wedged myself into the equation the scene got ugly. Once or twice I had thought I might get in a fistfight when I dipped my dick in some girl's mouth or speared it into her pussy. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

But the participants I had been with before weren't nearly as young as these two, and Joel seemed cool, and incredibly horny. His hips were squirming on the sofa, his dick pointing toward the ceiling. His plump balls had stretched up to follow his shaft and looked ready for more action.

"It's okay," I said. "Carly wants it."

She turned her head toward him, smiling around my prick. She flashed her pretty blue eyes and nodded. Joel pounced down onto the carpet, and without so much as a howdy-do he grabbed Carly's hips and jammed his bone in her pussy to the hilt. Carly closed her eyes and moaned around my dick as he fucked her hard and fast. I had to grin at the boy's enthusiasm. He reminded me of my younger days, although I had never been presented with an opportunity quite like this, and never with a babe as foxy as Carly.

While Joel jangled her skinny pussy with his bone, I held Carly's head and pumped my cock into her face. She always moaned when she sucked me off, but never like this. Her voice box vibrating against my dick was sending me to the moon. Her slender hips mamboed to an electric beat as Joel gave her the straight goods—just old-fashioned in-and-out fucking without so much as a twist to tickle her clit. Carly seemed to enjoy it, though, and I was enjoying her. I gave her all seven inches of my rod with each flick of my hips, and she took it down her little schoolgirl gullet like a trooper.

"How's that pussy, Joel?" I said.

He looked up at me, appearing shell-shocked. His eyes had been focused on his dick pounding into Carly's blonde cunt. "Fucking tight," he said

I smiled. "It is, isn't it?"

His eyes widened at that revelation, but he didn't seem to have a jealous bone in his body. He banged his cock into her harder, urgent for his release.

Pre-cum was leaking from my dick, and my balls were tingling in pre-orgasmic excitement. I jammed my prick faster into Carly's face, trying to match the pace of Joel's furious thrusts in her cunt. Stars lit up before my eyes, and my climax ripped through me like a rocket. I didn't even have time to jerk my cock from Carly's mouth before the first blast of semen geysered out. She swallowed it, and I yanked my cock out with a plop. I fisted it and it went off like a cannon again, firing thick streamers of goo through the air and painting Carly's pretty features. Sperm sprayed all over her face, coating her forehead, her cheeks, her chin. Joel watched intently, groaning and pummeling Carly's pussy. My dick was an out-of-control firehose, pumping out great globs of jism onto Carly's blonde head, into her eyes, onto her cute little button nose. She looked up at me through a translucent film of semen as I popped my cock back into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it as Joel continued jamming her hard from behind. Each time he bottomed out, her ass cheeks jiggled like Jell-O. Joel twisted them in his hands, leaving bright red finger marks on the white flesh. Every vicious punch of his prick shifted her forward, making her swallow my dick to the root.

"Fuck!" Joel yelled, his face twisted in agony. He threw his head back and gritted his teeth and lunged forward, burying his bone all the way up Carly's teenage twat. He collapsed onto her back and rutted into her with short, choppy strokes, emptying his sperm into its latex sheath. Finally he pulled out and flopped onto his back on the carpet, his arm over his eyes, groaning.

Holding Carly's head in my hands, I eased her mouth off my prick. She looked up at me, and I nodded over at the boy. Smiling, she turned and crawled toward him. Joel's eyes opened when he felt her hands on his dick. She rolled the rubber off, careful not to spill its juicy load. It looked like Joel had filled the reservoir tip and a quarter-inch besides. I was impressed at the volume, especially after he had just come in Carly's mouth. Another benefit of youth.

Carly held the condom in the air, tipped her head back, and squeezed the pearly contents between her open lips. The thick strings dangled for a moment like dregs from an oilcan, then oozed down into her mouth. She milked the cum out of the condom with her fingers, then twirled her little tongue in the open end, not wanting to miss a drop. She opened her mouth to show Joel his frothy load, closed it again, and let Joel's semen trickle slowly down her throat. Finally she opened her now-empty mouth to the accompaniment of a fresh groan from Joel.

She licked my cum off her cheeks and chin, then lay flat on top of him, her small breasts pressed to his chest. His cock hung flaccid between his legs. She lifted her head and grinned down at him. "I love you, baby," she said, and mashed her cum-slick lips to his. Again Joel seemed hesitant, no doubt not wanting to taste my cream. But, as before, he succumbed, and soon the two kids' tongues were spinning around each other, sharing my seed.

Chapter 8

After that session, Carly, Joel, and I tried one more threesome, but it didn't go as well. Joel seemed moody and morose, and Carly told me later the green jealousy candle had finally lit up inside him. But she refused to give up her tutoring, and we continued to fuck on a semi-regular basis over the next two weeks. Behind Joel's back, of course. Today was no exception, with one major difference. Carly was lying on her back on the family-room carpet, her body arched in a wrestler's bridge—soles flat on the floor, knees bent, back bowed, head and heels digging into the rust-colored shag. Her hands were entwined in a waterfall of dark-brown curls hanging down between her legs, pushing the face eating her into her cunt. I was nestled in behind Chloe Holmes's beautiful backside, pounding my pud up her slippery channel to a breathy chant of moans and groans. Chloe's sexy vocalizations were muffled by Carly's box in her mouth, but Carly's oohs and ahs were loud and clear as she writhed on the family-room floor.

From the kitchen, I heard a rap on the back screen door, and then a female voice said, "Knock, knock. Is anybody home?"

"Shit!" I said in a strangled whisper.

Carly's eyes popped open. Chloe jerked her face up from Carly's muff. Both girls looked worried.

I was close to coming. This was the first chance I'd had to sample Chloe's exquisite pussy, and I didn't want to waste it.

Chloe looked over her shoulder at me as I continued humping her hard. "Just a few more seconds," I said through clenched teeth. My face was locked in a grimace, fire lighting up my balls. If I didn't come soon I thought they might explode.

"Hello-o!" the voice called in a singsong lilt.

I choked out another low "Shit!" Whoever it was, she was coming toward us. But I couldn't stop, not when I was this close. I punched my dick harder up Chloe's hole, watching her ass cheeks ripple in my hands.

"Hello-o!"

She was right there now, just beyond the threshold to the family room.

"Fuck!" I croaked. I whipped my dick out of Chloe's cunt and fisted it. The first wad of goo rocketed out and splattered onto the girl's round ass. I looked up at the archway to the kitchen and saw my new next-door neighbor staring at us, wide-eyed. I couldn't help myself—I kept flogging my dick as it spewed out spray after hard spray of jizz onto Chloe's back and butt cheeks. It served this little bitch right to be getting a cum bath. It was mostly her fault I'd been caught like this—she had made me promise to pull out when I came, not buying my vasectomy story.