Coventry Park Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and smiled at me and began riding my shaft. I hadn't lied—her pussy was as claustrophobic as Carly's and Chloe's tight teenage holes. It felt like I was fucking a virgin, except the round-and-round and back-and-forth motions her hips were making certainly weren't very virgin-like.

I squeezed her tits in my hands, and she threw her head back again and gripped my thighs behind her. "Oh yes, fuck me!" she said.

I rammed up into her again and again as she bounced and spiraled those hips, sending me to heaven.

"Shit!" I said through clenched teeth. "I'm going to come."

To my surprise, she reached behind her and jerked my cock out of her cunt. Almost immediately it was enveloped again in wet, velvety warmth. "Fuck!" I yelled, lunging up, my fingers digging into her ass. Cum roared out of my nuts as if I hadn't climaxed in weeks. Monica's pussy sucked out each healthy spurt, milking my shaft in its tight wet grip. I fired two, three, four strong blasts, and her pussy gulped them all up.

She slid sideways off my lap, and my eyes turned to orbs. My cock was lodged in the mouth of a balding man. He smiled up at me from around it.

"Fuck!" I yelled, and shot a fifth wad of semen deep into his throat. He gulped and swallowed, never losing his smile.

"Ted," Monica said, "meet my husband Aaron."

Chapter 11

The next morning—Friday—I called both Connie and Crystal to try to learn what they had told Monica at their coffee get-together. Neither answered her phone. Livvy had left for Chicago the night before to attend a one-day librarians' seminar. Bobby J had told me he was meeting her at her hotel. I was pissed at him for that, although I guess I shouldn't have been. After all, I was the one who had set up their first cornholing session, knowing full well that Livvy loved taking big ones up her ass. But my adolescent jealousy was fueled by the strong presumption that I would never get to sample that luscious booty again.

Chuck Bresman's green Ford station wagon was parked in his driveway. He was obviously home, probably to monitor Carly and Tommy.

I was alone with my doubts, which were causing me near-anguish.

There had been a few awkward moments at Monica's house, with my cock lodged in her husband's mouth. Ashamedly, I had to admit to myself that it was the hardest orgasm I had ever experienced. I had been lost for words watching Aaron Beldham swallow my seed with that pansy-ass smile on his face. When he finally uncorked my dick from his lips, I just wanted to get out of there. But Monica had other ideas. She finished the introductions, then made us sit around naked and engage in idle coffee chatter. That fucking pervert Aaron had stripped down to his birthday suit and tugged on his bone while sucking me off. The fruit of his efforts lay in a white blobby mess between my feet. He was quite a bit older than Monica, late forties I guessed, with a soft Pillsbury Doughboy body. His hair was thin on top and graying, and he combed it sideways over a shiny pate. The entire time we sat there he never lost that silly, queer smile. Finally I had to excuse myself and leave so I wouldn't get sick.

The memory of those events still made my stomach queasy...but also caused my blood to flow southward. Maybe, just maybe—and this was tough to admit—it was because of the perversity of seeing a man with my dick in his mouth while I came down his throat. I wasn't gay, not even bi. Then why had it felt so good?

To avoid that question, I whirled like a cyclone around the house, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms and vacuuming the carpets. At two in the afternoon, exhausted, I decided to try Crystal again. She was my best bet, I thought. I hadn't talked to Connie since she'd given me the boot. Crystal's and my separation had occurred simply because of her fear about Carly catching us in flagrante delecto. She didn't know I had smoothed things over with the girl—in a most delightful way. I couldn't tell her that. At least not everything. But maybe I could hint around it, let her know that things with Carly were kosher.

Her "Hello, Ted" over the phone sounded cool. She had obviously seen my number on the call display.

"Hey, baby," I said, gushing friendliness. "Long time no see. The leprosy's cleared up, in case that's why you've been avoiding me."

"You know full well why I've been avoiding you, Ted." Dense, solid ice.

"Yeah, about that," I said, "I had a little discussion with Carly."

"You what?"

"It's okay, everything's cool. Why don't you come over and I'll tell you about it?"

"I can't do that."

"Why not? Is Larry there?" I hadn't seen his car in the driveway.

"No, I just can't."

"Come on, baby. I've missed you."

"We can't keep playing this little charade, Ted."

Shit! "Okay, I promise not to touch you. I just want to talk with you, that's all."

"We can talk over the phone."

I hesitated a moment, then: "I said I wouldn't touch, I didn't say I wouldn't look." My voice betrayed my smile.

There was an ice-melting silence, and then: "All right, but just for a few minutes." Crystal definitely sounded warmer. Flattery will get you everywhere, Teddy my boy.

"Great," I said. "I'll mix up some margaritas."

"Coffee's fine."

Don't press your luck, Ted.

"Okay, I'll brew some hazelnut cream. See you shortly."

***

Crystal showed up within fifteen minutes. Her sleeveless turquoise summer-knit top made her skin seem even darker than it was. A modest navy-blue skirt revealed two shimmering expanses of luscious brown thighs. I served coffee, then sat with her on the living-room couch. She kept her distance. I didn't intrude.

"What did you want to talk about, Ted?" Coolness had returned to her voice. She was wearing black leather sandals, her toenails a lively shade of aquamarine.

"I know you're upset that I told Carly about us," I said, "but, really, she's a very cool kid. I didn't tell her everything, just that you and Larry were having some...problems, and I was trying to comfort you."

She glared at me. "Oh, is that what you were trying to do?"

I shook my head. "No, no, but I had to tell her something. Anyway, I offered to buy her and her friends some booze—you know, so I'd have something on her, tit for tat—and I told her I'd name a character in my next novel after her. She thought that was pompous—her word." I chuckled. "Kids, you gotta love 'em. So you see, everything's right as day."

"When is this novel coming out?" Crystal said. "I'd be interested to read it."

"Well...I haven't actually started it yet, but that's not the point—"

"What is the point, Ted?"

"The point is, there's no reason for us not to see each other."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Larry and I...we're in counseling."

Shit! The dreaded C word. "How long have you been going?"

"A couple of weeks."

"What brought that on?"

Crystal gave me a puzzled look that seemed tinged with anger. "Because I love him."

"Oh." I tried on sheepish.

"I had a long talk with Livvy Bresman and Connie Macmillan and the new neighbor, Monica Beldham."

Double shit!

"They convinced me that what Larry did was no worse than my own actions."

Fuck! "You told them about us?" I asked, incredulous.

"I didn't mention you by name, just that I'd had an affair."

Phew! "Well...I guess counseling's the right thing to do."

She looked so sexy, I wanted to tackle her and fuck her till she bled.

"It is the right thing," she said. She stood up. "Thanks for the coffee." She went to the door and opened it, then looked back at me. "It's nice coming in the front way for a change." She stepped past the threshold, stopped, and turned again. "By the way, how is Alicia?"

I almost swallowed my Adam's apple. "Alicia?"

"Yes, Alicia."

"Alicia who?"

"Don't play games with me, Ted. When I described her to Livvy and Connie, they told me she sounded quite a bit like one of your girlfriends who used to come around a lot and then suddenly quit."

I tried to will the fire out of my cheeks. "I can explain."

Crystal looked like she wanted to spit on my grave. "Don't bother." She slammed the door behind her.

This was getting fucked up.

I tried Connie Macmillan again, punching *67 into the dial pad first to hide my number. Still no answer. Now I had a new fear. If Crystal knew who Alicia was, and if she confronted Larry with the DVD, it wouldn't take him long to put two and two together and come pounding at my door. I didn't know what would happen if he did. I wouldn't stand a chance against him in a fistfight, and I didn't look forward to meekly accepting a beating.

I hopped in my SUV and booted the fifteen miles to Gantry. The clerk at the hardware store told me I'd have to wait three business days for an ID check through the state registration office before he could let me have the handgun.

I returned to Coventry Park feeling isolated and very vulnerable. I needed a fuck to calm my nerves. Who to call? Connie and Crystal were out of the question. Livvy was in Chicago, but I was sure I'd burned my bridges with her anyway. And Carly and Chloe had treated me like dirt the last time I'd seen them. Besides, I couldn't call Carly with Chuck at home, and Chloe's number was unlisted. That only left Monica among the neighborhood harem. My gut churned at the prospect of seeing her closet-queen husband again. I still couldn't banish from my mind how good it had felt to paint that prick's tonsils with sperm. Even Monica made me feel uneasy. That coy grin of hers intimated she knew more about me than I wanted her to know. Or maybe it was her confidence that unsettled me. She seemed so together, unlike most of the women I'd bedded. Or maybe I was just being paranoid.

That only left the escorts in my little black book. I hadn't called any in months because I'd been getting so much local pussy. The last ones I'd seen were Alicia and Mandy that night in Chicago with Larry. Alicia was a no-go. If anyone saw her here things could quickly unravel out of control.

I picked up the phone and called Mandy. She seemed aloof.

"Hey, kid," I said, "how about coming over for a little fun and games?"

"I can't tonight, Ted."

"Big date, huh?"

"Something like that." Her voice sounded strange.

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No."

"Then why the ice cubes?"

"I can't talk about it right now, Ted."

Anger heated my veins. "When can you talk about it?"

She hesitated. "Sunday. I'm off Sunday. I'll call you then. Bye."

The click on the line resounded like a gunshot in my head. Something was wrong. Had Larry found out about our scheme? Was he getting ready to come over and pummel me to a bloody pulp?

I grabbed a couple of bedsheets from the linen closet and went out to the garage. With a hammer and nails I covered the insides of the garage windows with the sheets, drove the SUV in, and returned to the house. I shut off all the lights and filled a tall tumbler with Chivas and ice. With any luck no one would think I was home.

I sat on my living-room sofa, drinking and shivering. I would hide out tonight, but what about tomorrow? Monica had invited me to her party. If I didn't show up it would be like an admission of guilt.

I closed my eyes and tried to soothe my frazzled nerves. Think logically, Ted.

Despite my paranoia, it was possible—probable, even—that Crystal hadn't blurted anything incriminating to Larry. Confessing to fucking the neighborhood gigolo—a white one, at that—wouldn't be conducive to patching up a marriage. What had happened was probably just a string of unlucky coincidences—Monica catching me with Carly and Chloe; Livvy finding out about it; my rapid-fire seduction by Monica; Crystal discovering it was Alicia who had fucked Larry that night in Chicago; and now Mandy's frigidity over the phone. The events seemed connected in my mind, but I was likely reading too much into them.

I took a long draft of scotch and laid my head back on the sofa.