Coventry Park Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you guys stay just a little longer?" I said. I hated the whine in my voice. It was commonplace anymore. Of all the punishments I received, isolation was the worst.

Mandy was chewing hard on a piece of gum. "I've got a date," she said.

"Maybe later," Livvy said, and gave Bobby's cock a meaningful squeeze through his jeans.

"What about my diaper?" I said, no longer worried about my whine.

"What about it?" Livvy said.

My cheeks heated again. "It's dirty."

Mandy made a face. "Ewww! Sorry, not our job. Ta-ta." She twiddled her fingers at me, and the three of them left.

Ex-nurse Connie Macmillan usually handled that disgusting chore, but it had been worth a shot.

***

Sometime later, after her work had ended for the day, I supposed, Monica Beldham came down the stairs. I didn't see her at first, with my head turned to the side so I could suck on the nipple of the plastic water bottle mounted to the stock.

"That's titillating," Monica said, giving me her coy grin. She was dressed in a dark blue business suit and white blouse. She pulled up her skirt and showed me her twat. "You want to suck on this for a while?"

The stock felt like a millstone of shame around my neck. At least they had padded it, and tended to my wounds. "Yes, please," I said.

She pulled a high stool in front of me, sat on it, and raised her feet up onto the top rungs. I flicked my tongue out at her smooth, fragrant snatch.

"Ooo, that's good," she cooed. She slid her hips forward and grabbed my head. I sucked and slurped on her slit and clit for a few minutes, then drove my tongue deep into her hole. Between moans she said, "How's the new novel coming?"

I mumbled into her pussy. She eased back far enough so I could speak.

"I don't know if it's going to be long enough for a novel," I said, licking her juices off my lips.

That coy grin returned. "Maybe we'll have to come up with more content."

"You can't seriously think you can keep me here forever."

"We'll see. Nobody seems to be missing you."

That, sadly, was the truth.

She had coerced me with promises of freedom into providing the PIN number for my bank card and the passwords for my bank and investment websites. All my bills were being paid. The erotica websites I occasionally wrote for may have called to enquire about my absence, but I knew no one there would pursue me for long. As for the other neighborhood women...they were all in on this together. For someone who had banged them all so discreetly, kept them so blissfully separate from one another, it was embarrassing to admit this conspiracy was taking place.

I sucked Monica to an orgasm, relishing the tang of her cream as it filled my throat.

"God, you've got a good mouth," she said. "I think Connie's coming over a little later to get some, too."

With the promise of Connie, I didn't mention my soiled diaper.

Monica got off the stool and straightened her skirt.

"Why, Monica?" I asked for the hundredth time.

She smiled and gave me the same answer she always did. "Think about it, Ted."

THE END

12