Covering the Floor

Story Info
Real estate vixen tease men to the breaking point.
1.1k words
3.79
63.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since I joined the office and I’ve gotten all the salesmen in an uproar. It seems that most of these middle aged married men aren’t getting enough attention at home. So, I decided to test the waters and distract them as much as I could.

There was one man in the office that got a little more uncomfortable than all the others when I was around. His name was Bob and he had a desk across from mine in the sales bullpen. I started out slow by dressing up in shorter skirts and silkier thigh high stockings to show off my incredible sensual legs.

Each day I would arrive at my desk and sit on the edge facing Bob. Then I would pretend to find a flaw in my stockings. After a few minutes of flashing my luscious legs in his directions, I would notice he would turn red and couldn’t look me in the eyes. I started to ask Bob routine questions about how to fill out the corporate forms and administrative red tape. Each time I would get as close as I could to him invading his personal space, all the time looking him directly in the eyes. My body heat, designer perfume and my soft cooing voice had the affect that I wanted. He got aroused every time. There was nothing he could do to hide it.. His package would fill up his trousers and he couldn’t focus on my questions. In the beginning I let him off the hook by quickly agreeing with his explanation and moving back to my desk to see what he would do. Undoubtedly, he made many personal trips to the men’s room to seek relief from my devious teasing.

Then on a Friday going into a holiday weekend, I checked the assignment board and saw that I had to cover the floor in the real estate office. I knew that no one was buying a house that night, instead they would all be home celebrating the holiday. I was pissed that the manager scheduled me to work that evening, but could not change it because I was the rookie in the company. So, I thought about Bob and his weak spot for me.

That afternoon Bob was in the office busy with paperwork and I managed to follow him into the copier room. It was a small room and had only one way in or out. I had him trapped. He was slaving away making his copies and I came in and asked to cut in front of him to copy my reports. He agreed and moved off to the side. I spread my legs apart as I stood in front of the copier and made sure he got an eyeful of my new black thigh high stockings and garterbelt. As I grabbed my copies, I overreached and my hand brushed against his crotch. I pretended not to notice, said thanks and went about my business. I thought he was going to die. He just stood there for a minute and tried to recover.

When he returned to his desk, I was across the room spreading out my monthly mailers on the conference room table. The office was empty now as people were going home early for the holiday, but Bob seemed interested in what I was doing. As each pile got further across the table, my reach extended and my legs shifted exposing my wispy nylon thong covered bottom. Bob kept circling his desk and craning his neck to see my every move.

After all the papers were set up, I sat down and took off my high heels. I made a production out of it, since I knew that good old Bob would be lured by the sight and smell of my incredibly sexy feet. In no time, Bob came in the conference room that I was working in and ask what I was up to. I told him that I got stuck covering the floor and though I could kill two birds with one stone by getting my mailers done at the same time. Then before he could leave, I told him that I could use a hand. I stretched my legs out and tucked them back under the chair as he thought about his next move. Fortunately for me, his other head was thinking for him and showed me how interested he was in me.

He hesitated for a moment and offered to help for awhile. Well, I had other plans for Bob. Then I showed him the process of folding and stuffing the envelopes for each farm area that I was assigned in my sales territory. It was monkey work and I made it seem so important in front of him. He was a mess. Sweating, stuttering, staring…. He did not know what do to. That’s when I knew I was about to make him my slave.

I sat down and took a break while he kept going. I started to cross my legs and put my feet up on the table. He got even more nervous. I ask him how long he was married. He told me 15 years. I made small talk and kept wiggling my 24 year old nylon covered delectable toes. After 20 minutes, the room had a sexy leathery perfumed aroma that could not be ignored. I could see the lust building in Bob’s eyes as he tried desperately to avoid the hypnotic calling of my treasures.

I had decided that it was too late for him. I moaned softly and rubbed my feet together complaining how tired they were from being in heels all day. I asked him if he would mind massaging them for me as a favor…Shortly after that, he came in his pants from the brief contact of my nylon covered toes. I acted shocked and told him it would be ok and that this would be our little secret. He nodded obediently staring at me with glassy eyes. Then I told him I had to leave early and hoped that he didn’t mind staying at the office for me. Still in a state of shock, Bob sat in the conference room happily stuffing envelopes for me not exactly knowing what just happened to him or how he would recover. I stood up ran my fingers through his hair slowly and whispered in his ear that I had a good time and I would see him on Monday.

One more enslaved for life. I hope he can explain the large stain on his pants to his wife.