Covet Thy Coven

Story Info
Demon takes his preistesses.
1.1k words
3.58
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
st0ut
st0ut
3 Followers

Salem Ma. 2010. summer.

The night air was warm they did not know I was watching set up the alter and draw the pentagram on the floor. As if I am controlled by a drawing, but let them have their childish ways.

The coven gathered dress in white flowing gowns except for Diana. she was aging but she has been a good loyal advert of my earthly deeds. She has sacrificed much for me. Diana had recently been released from a psyche ward after she had burned a church while under my command.

Sara was at the bedside sobbing barely able to speak the incantation in the candle light. Normally my incubuses would attend but tonight I felt the need for my personal attention.

Sara's human lover had found out about the coven. He then brought an exorcist the killed the spawn of my incubus. Tonight I must heal my coven and punish the Christian.

The spell was spoken and I appeared to the coven. 13 souls that where mine. 8 minds clouded by heroin other narcotics 3 minds feeble and looking for excitement of being bad and naughty. they will make good slut and food for my minions. However 2 true believers that will reign as my brides. Diana and Sara.

When I arrive, first they smell my scent musky smoke and frankincense, then I form.

"Why have you summoned me " I demand.

Diana speaks. "My liege, the Christians have killed your spawn that Sara had in her womb". Her finger clothing and caressing the dagger strapped to her thigh. "turn me and let me do your vengeance"

"Sara" I looked into her eyes. they where filled with sadness and fear. They will pay. "Neophytes leave the circle tonight will not be yours.". Glancing at a young girl "What are you called neophyte?" she was of weak mind and sprite

"Heather" she meekly replied

5 loops of hell fire lept from the ground and bound her to the alter by the wrists ankles and neck. she screened in pain from the fires and the fear of what was happening to her.

"You will serve tonight Heather."

"Diana and Sara come". I speed my wings welcoming them into my embrace. "Sara do you wish to fulfill your mission?"

"Sir my womb is empty it needs to be filled with darkness".

with that Diana kissed Sara deeply. Their arms around me and each other.

Addressing Sara "Kneel witch" I command kissing my priestess Diana. We both watch Sara fall to her knees and present herself. Diana placed her hand on Sara head and pressed her mouth onto my cock. I can smell the scent of her pussy flowing as she tastes my throbbing cock. I kiss Diana she moans when my lips touch hers. Her pact with me nearly complete. Removing Sara's mouth from my cock she resists but for a mere second.

I lift Diana and carry her to the bed and lay her upon it.

Looking into my priestesses eyes I run my claw over Diana's nipple she whimpers as her nipple bleeds. I nurse the blood from her tit tasting her life-force.

"Drink from your priestess witch"

Hungrily Sara sucked the bold from Diane nipple. Running her fingers over Diana's flesh. tinting her skin red in her own blood, down to her pussy. Sara Licked the trail of blood down to her priestesses cunt. She licked her priestess wetness deeply pleasuring her.

With Sara on her hands and knees licking at Diana. Sara's ass ws high in the air, a human slut for her priestess and master. Diana could feel Sara bloodied lips on her wet cunt biting at her clit.

I can sense Diana is ready to cum into Sara's mouth.

With my claw I drew a pentagram into Sara's exposed ass the blood dripping from her ass into her wet cunt, her tongue licking from Diana's clit. Using Sara's blood I drew a pentagram onto Diana's cleavage over her heart

Her body trembling she held her dagger over her own chest.

"Now!!! Witch" I looked into her eyes as she came, her pussy flooded Sara mouth.

Diana plunged the dagger into her heart.

I sank my demon teeth into her neck feeling her life-force fade and replaced her blood with my demonic venom turning her.

Heather the neophyte was screaming in horror.

A priestess dies and a vampire is born. Diana would feed on the first human she could and Sara was too vulnerable. I bound Diana to the bed the fire would no longer burn her.

I mounted Sara from behind a fucked my witch slut, her pussy wet on my cock. I fucked her like the animal she was. Sara screamed with pleasure as she gave herself to me, the vampire sleeping below us. Heather watching me take her witch sister.

Sara's pussy was caressing my cock as she came, I released my seed into her. Filling her with my cum she screamed in pain as my cum burned inside her. We both felt her conceive my child. My red cum was dripping from her pussy.

She crawled over to her neophyte, reached between her thighs and wet her fingers with our cum. "Taste our master Heather."

Heather turned away sobbing. Sara glared at her. She slapped Heather across her face hard drawing blood from her strike and then spanked her ass.

"How dare you refuse the gift of our master".

She took her cum laced fingers and slid them deep in Heather. She cried in torment as my cum burned her cunt.

I unbound Diana and held Sara in my wings to keep the mother to be safe. After all she was still human unlike Diana. Diana would feed on the first human she could. She was more animal now than human.

Diana awoke her skin a shade blue twilight. Her gums bleeding black venom from her new fangs. She stared at heather with eyes that where just orbs of off-white.

Heather froze, terrified of the women she had just seen commit ritual suicide and resurrected as this beautiful monster. She felt Diana's fangs slice through her throat.

Sara and I watched with enjoyment as Diana fed. The first feed was always brutal. Heather lay on as if she had been eaten by wolves. scraps of the girl where strewn across the alter.

After she had had her fill of the girl she turned to me and kissed my neck racking her fangs over my neck. Her skin was more human like now she was nourished. She kissed Sara caressing her tummy "Now we are ready." She said as I caressed my brides.

to be continued....

st0ut
st0ut
3 Followers