Covet Thy Neighbor's New Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Go ahead, Wayne, touch them,” she offered. “After I stuff your cornhole, I’ll even let you fuck them. I love a hot, sticky load of spunk launched all over my new tits.”

The fear of her turd burglar resided as I became lost in the beauty of her breasts. They were indeed perfect. I couldn’t find any scarring and they felt incredibly natural. I cupped her breasts and buried my face between her luscious mounds, kissing the valley of her cleavage with a lust usually reserved for a woman’s clit.

“God your tits are fabulous,” I sighed. Her nipples were erect and hard, like miniature dicks, her left one pierced with a sexy silver ring. I sucked her nipples, running circles around each with my tongue.

“Bite them, Wayne,” she insisted, “harder, yeah and squeeze them. They aren’t as sensitive after the surgery. Scott loves how rough he can be without hurting me.”

While I played with her heavenly tits, Allison used the pre-cum leaking from my dick to lube her fingers before tracing her nails along the sensitive skin under my nuts, leading a trail to my anus. Her slick finger penetrated my backdoor, causing my dick to twitch with anticipation.

“Tell me how bad you want Scott to bend you over the bed and rape your virgin ass with his mancock,” she ordered.

As I briefly hesitated, she squeezed my cum-filled balls sharply, sending a sickening pain through my groin.

“Beg for an ass fucking you little man-pussy,” she commanded, pulling her heavenly breasts away from my hungry mouth.

Quickly reverting to my submissive mode, I answered, “Oh, Scott, I want your big hot cock to violate my virgin ass.”

Clearly pleased by my answer, Allison once again offered her heaving breasts to my waiting mouth. “Be a good boy and crawl up onto the bed,” she ordered, “and show me that tight ass that’s begging for a good, deep fucking.”

“Down on your elbows, bitch,” she insisted, as she jumped between my legs, her long sword dangling back and forth, protruding menacingly from her twat. She swatted my ass several hard smacks with the dildo as I presented my cherry ass for her inspection.


Looking back between my legs, I watched her grab Scott’s dick and rub it roughly up and down my ass crack. She gave my dick a couple of quick jerks, grabbing some more pre-cum to lube her rubber dick.

“Tell me how long you have craved Scott’s big boner in your butt,” she insisted.

“Scott, I have always dreamed of your big tool deflowering my tight ass. I can’t wait to feel your heavy balls bouncing off mine as you deep-dick my tight hole.” The words coming from my mouth startled me.

“I knew you were a closet queer, always scheming to get Scott’s big cock all to yourself,” Allison replied accusingly.

Allison positioned the huge dildo’s knob at my virgin sphincter, hawking a big loogie down my ass crack to further lube the oversized head.

“I’m gonna fuck you like a wild dog,” Allison screamed, “Training you to crave my huge pecker.”

With that, she leaned against my upturned ass, forcing the head of the dildo past my previously closed and locked backdoor. My ass burned and I tried to crawl forward, trying to disengage from the hot poker. But Allison had expected this and she held my hips firmly. As I tried to inch forward, my head hit the wall, my escape route effectively closed.

“Quit being a wimp,” Allison barked. “Take my cock like the faggot boy you are. Remember Scott’s real dick is bigger than this and I take it up my ass nightly. Trust me, it gets better. So much fucking better!”

Even as Allison raped my ass, she was challenging my manhood. Her strange psychological trick worked; I took the challenge and gritting my teeth leaned back against the protruding boner. Several inches disappeared down my hole, burning a path of devastation and destruction as it went.

“Before I’m done with you, you’ll be barking like a dog in heat,” Allison grunted, applying more pressure to force the dildo down my tight hole.

“Allison…” I began.

Smack! She spanked my raised ass hard with her hand.

“It’s Scott fucking your ass, cum-bucket.”

“Sorry. Scott, I think you are splitting me in two,” I cried.

Ignoring my whining, Allison stuffed the remaining several inches of rubber cock up my ass. As I felt the rubber balls bounce against mine, Allison lay across my back, her tits sandwiched between our sweaty bodies. I could feel her nipples poking against my skin, the pierced ring digging into my back.

“How does it feel to have Scott’s man-sized cock filling your rectum?” she asked.

“I’ve never felt anything like it,” I moaned. “It hurts like hell, but I don’t want it to stop. I like having your huge cock buried in my butt.”

“I knew you would,” Allison sneered. “Now get ready for the fucking of your life.”

She withdrew the fat rubber toy until only the head was still buried in my man-twat before ramming the length back down my hole. I screamed as the long dildo bottomed out, barely catching my breath as she withdrew the rod and forced it repeatedly up my ass. She fucked me with the rhythm and power of a man.

“Oh fuck, Scott,” I moaned, “Your dick is making my ass come alive. I swear I feel your cock in my gut and my dick is buzzing.”

“Do you feel weak all over, with a tingling sensation in your toes and a dry mouth,” Allison asked.

“Yes, I do,” I moaned. “How did you know?”

“Been there, done that,” she laughed.

She continued to fuck my ass with a ferocious passion. I could feel sweat dripping on my back, her long hair brushing my backside as she thrashed her head back and forth.

“God, I never new what a feeling of power and control fucking a piece of ass would give me,” Allison groaned, her moaning growing increasing heavy and frantic. As she pounded my ass, the friction caused by the strap-on was driving her clit crazy. Nearing orgasm, she raped my ass with a possessed vigor.

“Fuck, Scott,” I muttered, “You’re cock is driving me mad.” Unsure whether it was Scott’s cock or Allison’s strap-on driving me insane, I let loose simply enjoying the deep dicking my ass was receiving. Allison reached around and tweaked my stiff nipples, sending new waves of pleasure through my body.

“Your ass is so fucking tight,” she exhaled, “I can’t hold out much longer.”

Grabbing my hips roughly, orgasm clearly racking her body, she pumped a final deep thrust up my ass and screamed, “I’m cummmmmminngggggggggg!”

She collapsed on top of me, her rapid heartbeat pulsing against my back. My legs gave out and I crashed stomach down on the bed, my still raging boner trapped under our combined weight, Scott’s cock still buried in my pooper.

“That was amazing, Wayne” Allison whispered in my ear. “I felt so powerful and in control. I loved fucking your virgin ass. Scott would never allow me to violate his butt. He is too damn macho.”

“I need more,” I panted. “I love having your hard cock buried in my man-pussy. I am your dick slut and I crave your big tool.”

“Told you a big dick had special powers,” Allison giggled. “I only wish I had a big sticky load to pump up your ass. I love when Scott explodes deep in my bowels; I can feel each and every spurt as he unloads his powerful jets of jizz.”

Allison rolled off my back, her ass master plopping from my stretched hole. “Speaking of hot sticky loads, you wanna fuck my tits and cum in my mouth? I love the taste of fresh spooge!”

I jumped at the chance to fuck her new tits. As I straddled her prone body, my ass twitched as her rubber dick brushed against my sore butt.

“Put it here, my little butt-slut,” Allison teased, squeezing her mounds together, creating a tempting tit-cunt. As I slipped my pecker between her trophy breasts, she leaned down to lick the head of my throbbing cock.

“Oh, yea Wayne, fuck my new boobs with your little boner. I want you to shoot your load all over my nipples and face.”

Her nasty talk and the recent ass fucking had me rapidly approaching the point of no return.

“I can’t last long, Allison,” I said apologetically.

“Good,” she moaned, “cause I can’t wait to taste your milky spunk.”

With several final thrusts, my dick exploded, coating her tits and face with the biggest load of my life. She leaned down, engulfing my cockhead in her wet mouth, swallowing the last several jets straight down her eager throat.

She licked the remainder from her face and tits, smacking her lips and moaning approvingly. “Your spunk is tasty,” she announced. “I can’t wait for course number two.”

“Course two?” I asked, quizzically.

Looking at the bedside clock, Allison smiled, “My plane doesn’t leave for nine more hours, and my dick doesn’t need any recovery time. Besides I bought a couple more toys I want to try out. Do you have any batteries?”

The dull ache in my butt throbbed as I realized my first ass fucking wasn’t going to be my last.

12