Covet Thy Neighbor's Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

"What do I want?" Her voice was barely above a whisper. "I want you to get back in that shower and do what I fuckin' asked you to. Do that for me and I promise you can leave whenever you want. I won't lay a single finger on you. You have my word on that."

* * * *

Brandon paused in his full exposure before Janice Cooper. The all-but-naked Janice Cooper. She's toyed with and teased him all afternoon, till irritation now vied with guilt and embarrassment. Along with the other emotion, the one which ran rampant to his cock. His organ was elevated and throbbing between them, responding to her magnificent naked breasts and her fevered words. It was beyond his control, straining with its own agenda. No point in even trying to hide it anymore, that just made him feel like a boy. Go ahead then, Mrs Cooper, go ahead Janice ... Look at my cock if you want to.

"Well?" she demanded, eyeing him top to toe. "Go scrub yourself, gorgeous."

He glared at her and strode back into the steaming jets with as much manly dignity as he could muster. He slipped a little as he went and burned anew to the sound of her throaty giggle. Resentfully he grabbed the gel and squirted a large glob into his hand. "This what you want to see?" he asked as he spread it around his pectoral muscles and abdomen, both hands working it into a lather.

She leaned against the wet-room wall and gazed at him, all smiling lips and out-thrust tits. "Oh yeah, honey, that's just what I want to see. My own live shower-gel commercial. Go on, soap up your whole body, legs, ass, everything. I'm gonna watch it all."

He did what she said, gritting his jaw so that no further shame would show through. He worked the gel into his chest, stomach and arms, shooting his watcher defiant glances as he washed. Then he spread the slippery sheen all down his thighs and calves, cock thrusting out from his loins as he went. She was fixed on him all the time, enjoying the show with a lascivious gaze. With his mother next door and half a dozen church elders living in the homes scattered about, he was the naked entertainment of their new nemesis, allowing foam to spill all down himself under her shameless gaze.

And now she was slipping a hand casually inside her bikini bottoms, working a finger between her legs. God, getting off on him while he soaped! "Don't miss that ass," she said, her voice hoarse. "Use the wash-rose. And let me see."

He grabbed the rose in a bunched fist, turned and gave her the full view as he worked it in circles around his tensed buttocks, sudsing them up for her delectation.

"That's it, honey, squeeze it into the small of your back, let me see the foam run down your ass-crack between those beautiful buns." He squeezed a soapy river from the rose and let it channel down, as she sighed her appreciation. "Damn, that looks so good. A girl could just watch that all fucking day. Now turn around."

Once more he complied, still bobbing at full attention. How humiliation could combine with such excitement he had no idea. The attention she was giving her pussy distracted him, but he made it clear in his voice how pissed he was. "So do I get my towel now?"

"God, baby, not before I've seen you soap that cock!"

He bridled at her damned presumption, and yet the words pumped him harder. Debbie had always shied away from any view of his member, even though he had secretly wanted her to see it in its glory. He'd wondered how she might gasp at its full extension, maybe even reach out to touch it, awed by his manliness. Now Janice was staring freely and, it seemed, loving what she saw.

"Go on, Brandon, soap up that beautiful big dick for me. I wanna see you work it." She was working herself as she said it, her free hand massaging a full breast. He couldn't believe she wanted this from him. "Do it for me, Brandon, or is the little church-boy too scared?"

Bitch! He grabbed the bottle and splurged gel into his free hand, before wrapping his hand around his shaft and starting to massage. Not soaping gently -- pumping himself hard in front of his hot neighbour. There, take a good look, Mrs Janice Cooper! Look all you damn well like!

She did like, that much was clear. "Goddam, baby, that's it. Jack that big fucking baseball bat. And look at me while you do it." He looked and knew instantly he saw this hot woman finger herself that he was in trouble. He was way too excited, his balls way too full to withstand much more. Then she made it worse. "You watch porn, honey?" He stared in confusion as he pummelled his cock with his fist. "Do you jack that big hard fuck-stick of yours to porno?"

"Yeah," was all he could gasp.

"I'll bet you do, every fucking day on the internet, tucked away in your room. Drooling over pretty little naked sluts. Well now you can do it to this." She took baby-oil from the shelf and drizzled it all over her tits, then commenced to rub it in with both hands. Brandon watched in astonishment as she squeezed great handfuls of breast-flesh, tugging on her big hard nipples, getting her mounds slippery with oil. His clenched fist speeded up instinctively on his shaft, driving him closer to crisis.

"You like that, honey? You like to be the one rubbing oil into these tits? Maybe slide that big pole of yours between them? Would you like that? Would that make you shoot your load, horny boy?"

Brandon pumped himself into a frenzy, he couldn't do otherwise. With alarm he realised the imminence of his climax. He tried to hold back, but it was too late. Right before her eyes -- he was going to come and come big.

* * * *

Janice was captivated by the sight of her strapping young neighbor stroking himself in her shower. Not even the sound of Brandon's phone ringing in the other room could distract her. Her eyes followed his hand as it glided smoothly up and down his well- soaped shaft, working him into a frothy frenzy. She felt his eyes burn into her as she pinched her hard nipples, stretching them to their limit until they slipped from her oiled fingers, making her full breasts bounce lightly as they sprung back. She looked up into his face, reading raw lust fighting for supremacy over muted shame and guilt. His movements slowed as their gazes locked; she sensed the shift in his demeanor, as though the indignity of his actions were sinking in.

Shame and guilt threatened to win the fight against his baser instincts, so she held his gaze and lowered her head; her tongue darted out to run around her pert nipple as she lifted a breast to her mouth. "Mmm... want to come over here and help a girl out, big boy?" She sucked her nipple into her mouth, rolling it with her tongue. Pleasure started from her pampered nipple and spread through her like liquid fire.

She heard him growl deep as his fingers tightened around his thickly-veined rod; he squeezed so hard the bulbous head of his cock looked ready to explode with the pressure, balls huge and heavy with unspent cum. She grazed her nipple with her teeth before lifting her other breast to her mouth. Her other hand teased slowly at her spandex-covered pussy, keeping her on the edge.

He leaned back against the tiled wall, breath coming in short ragged gasps as his hand resumed its movements. She heard the doorbell ring, but just watched as jets of water pelted his body, hips rocking to the rhythm of his pumping fist.

Janice worked her tiny love-button furiously, till she reached the precipice of her own fulfilment. Her breaths were coming in short shallow bursts as she frigged her way closer to powerful orgasm. She was tempted to rip off her panties and strum her naked snatch for him, but she knew that restraint was best after messing up her seduction. In desperation to put him at ease she had promised not to touch him... A promise she regretted as her fingers pushed down hard onto her spandexed clit, the fabric rough against her swollen nub.

The doorbell rang again. Janice was enthralled by the sight of Brandon stroking his cock for her; Martha Appleby's reverent, bashful, church-going son in her shower stroking his virgin cock just for her. The mere thought was enough to push her beyond coherent thought.

In her mind's eye she saw herself kneeling in front of him, his raging hard-on bobbing lewdly inches from her face. She felt the steely hardness of his cock under her tongue as she licked the underside of his shaft. She smelled his musky maleness invading her rioting senses, tasted the salty fluid as her tongue lapped an oozing droplet from his cock head. She saw him grabbing her by the hair and forcing her down onto him. She felt him push into her mouth, his girth stretching her lips into a wide O with brisk hard strokes.

Brandon's gutteral moan burst her bubble of erotic fancy seconds before his bucking hips tensed. His fist tightened around his thick shaft, eyes shut, face scrunched into a grimace of pained pleasure as his cock erupted. She heard his strangled yell. A thick jet of cum fired from him, exploding into the tiles a metre from his jarring body; it was followed by rhythmic bursts of creamy fluid as he juddered back and forth, his orgasm rippling through his entire body, splashing the tiles and his chest. Janice watched as he hosed himself free of cum, cock bulged to incredible dimensions, jerking as it spewed its spectacular load. Christ, the boy was going off like a burst fucking hydrant.

She pinched down hard on her throbbing clit, whimpering softly as the pain quelled the orgasm building deep inside of her. She had waited two long weeks to get what she wanted from him, a few more days of sharpening her appetite would only sweeten the pot. Instead she enjoyed Brandon shooting his final round, panting hard as his hand moved to milk his cock gently of the last sweet drops. Janice licked her lips as she watched it drool slowly from his cock, coating his fingers, huge globs sliding down the slick tiles, some still clinging to his heaving chest

The insistent ringing of the doorbell brought her out of her reverie. He was still under the shower with his eyes shut, his body visibly trembling, and clearly oblivious to the ringing bell, as his mess slithered down the tiles. Janice slid off the cool marble and grabbed her discarded bikini top off the floor. "I'll leave the towel over here. Come downstairs once your legs start working again."

She smiled as she left the bathroom adjusting her bra, whispering to herself, "You done good, big boy. You done good."

Janice opened the door to a grim-faced Martha, her neighbour's finger poised to ring the bell yet again. "May I help you, Mrs. Appleby?"

"I've come to...." Her voice trailed off and she stood gawking at Janice's scantily clad body.

"Yes? You've come to...?" She ran her fingers impatiently through her hair as she observed the other woman.

"I have come to get my son. Is he here?" Martha spat out vehemently.

"Your son?" Janice raised a quizzical brow.

"Yes. My son. Brandon? He came over here hours ago." She strained her neck to peer over Janice's shoulder.

"Oh you mean the handsome young man working out back? You have to excuse my confusion, Mrs. Appleby. It's just hard to imagine that anything that sweet could've sprung from those loins."

"Oh! Oh I have never..."

"Yes, I'll bet you've never. Now what was that you wanted again?"

"My son..."

"Where'd you put my clothes, Janice?"

The expression on Martha's face was priceless. Janice fought to suppress a triumphant smile as she turned to face Brandon. His wet hair framed his flushed face and his torso glistening with moisture, a towel slung low around his hips as he came down the stairs.

Janice turned back to smile sweetly at her ashen-faced new visitor. "Is that the son you were looking for, Mrs. Appleby?"

"Mom?!"

To be continued.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers
12