Coveting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a gruff voice, Vince said, "Gimme yours." Danny handed him his tape and moments later both men were staring at Tessa straddling her bathtub and using a vibrator.

Vince took her in; her generous breasts that began to shake when she propelled the vibrator deep within her pussy; and the reddish bush that had Vince salivating as he began to jerk off.

Vince turned his attention back to the screen and saw Tessa, brow furled and biting her lips as the toy did its devious work. Her mouth opened ..."Huh, huh... Oh, yeah!" She opened her eyes and looked into the camera, "Soooo good Honey, its sooo good!"

She closed her eyes and bit her lip once again, tying to stifle her pending orgasm. The camera zoomed in on her crotch and Vince could see her pussy lips being drawn inward as she swallowed the vibrator.

Soon enough Tessa's legs trembled and grew rubbery as her orgasm arrived. Tessa grimaced, came then clenching her teeth to hold the noise down sank down into the tub's steamy water. Then a few seconds later, she panted, "Get hard fast, baby. I need your tool in me now!"

The screen faded to black and Danny silently shoved a box of tissues over to Vince as he wiped himself off.

Vince gasped, "We gotta figure out how to get them into the sack. I'll tell you this, when you give Margie oral sex, first start by licking the rim of her pussy and stick your finger in her ass, then fuck her with a sharp and jabbing tongue. It drives her uncontrollably wild."

Moments later Vince followed with, "So what works best with Tessa?"

Danny thought for a moment and then said, "The trick to making her cum is to kissing and sucking her nips while screwing her. It gets her every time."

Vince had to stop himself from making a written note of Danny's comment.

The television screen was now nothing but snow as the tape ended. Danny quietly walked over to the VCR, popped out the tape, put it back into the sleeve and handed it to Vince, "For your eyes only, my friend."

"I, um... didn't make a copy for you, Danny."

"I could make one at home and return yours to you tomorrow or the next day," Danny said casually. "I don't know. I don't want to let any copies out. Not that you'd do anything inappropriate, but someone might steal it and put it on the net. That happens, my ass is grass. Divorce with a capital D."

"Are we weird or what?" Danny asked.

"I think we're normal," Vince replied. "We're just more advanced in our thinking."

"Vince, to be perfectly frank with you, I can't continue like this. I have to fuck the shit out of Margie. Just looking at her pictures then seeing that video... I can't help myself... I have to have her."

"Danny, I want your Tessa just as bad. The awful truth is that neither of our wives will go for it. They are just good girls who will go along with a fantasy or fetish to keep us happy, but swapping... that's not on any of their agendas."

"Vince, I'm not giving up that easily. If you'll go with me, let's come up with a plan."

"Danny, you know me. I'm all ears."

The two men spent the next 45 minutes going over ideas they though had merit in enabling them to seduce each other's wife. What they arrived at was meager to be sure, but they knew it needed bolstering. Essentially it was agreed that Danny would attempt to introduce Tessa to what Vince had Margie doing, i.e., having sex while blindfolded; role playing using other people's names.

The Hot Tub

When the girls returned from the movies, the guys had things set up for a little party out by the Morgan's hot tub. That included several bottles of wine, two types of cheese, and several other snacks like crackers and peanuts.

Vince was in his swimming trunks and Danny was waiting for Tessa to bring his.

Once everyone had donned their swimwear, they passed the time drinking wine and making small talk while sitting in the hot tub.

Margie wore a one piece suit that did nothing to hide her fabulous curves. Her breasts looked perky and stood straight out, and her long legs looked tight and muscular. Danny felt a stirring in his crotch.

Tessa wore a two piece, but not by any means could it have been considered a bikini, although she did have several at home. Still, whenever she leaned to the left or right, her breasts rose up in the halter, providing everyone with a healthy peek at her breasts.

Both Danny and Vince were tempted to make "the" move, but lacked the necessary courage, fearing what might lay behind either woman's rejection of their ardor for the other's spouse.

"How about you guys? What did you watch?" Tessa asked Vince while Margie looked on.

Vince was at a loss and Danny jumped in, "Oh, we watched the ballgame until it was all over but the shouting then we watched a little T & A flick."

"T & A?" Tessa said, having drawn a blank, and then just as she realized what it meant, Margie jumped in with, "He means tits and ass, don't you, Danny?"

"Um, yeah, tit's and asses. The perfect movie to watch when the wives are away.

"You are so bad, Danny," Tessa said to her husband.

Vince was staring at her tits and out of the corner of her eye, Tessa caught him, but said nothing.

"So were they as good-looking as us?" Tessa said, finishing the sentence.

"Yeah," Margie chimed in, "were they?"

"Neither of them compared to you, Tessa," Vince said, drawing a warning look from Danny.

"How 'bout me?" Margie asked and in so doing told everyone she was already feeling the wine.

"Actually," Danny said attempting to divert the conversation from the direction Vince was sending it. "Actually, you two make them look like little girls wearing falsies to the prom."

"You are so sweet," Margie giggled and put her hand to Danny's face, causing his cock to stiffen.

But things settled down after that, although the guys made certain that both Tessa and Margie got a look at both their hardons as they strutted around the hot tub picking up the leftover food and drink while the ladies continued to relax in the hot, swirling waters of the tub.

Margie raised her eyebrows when Danny knelt in front of her to retrieve her wineglass, and Tessa stiffed a giggle. Then she too spent several seconds peeking up at Vince as he stood over her puttering around with the chairs and giving her the opportunity to look up his trunks. She caught a glimpse of one of his testicles and of course the outline of his erection was readily discernible as he was careful to keep in within her view at all times.

Then both men went into the house to dress, leaving the women in the hot tub where they discussed what had just transpired.

"Two pretty horny guys, if you ask me," Tessa said.

Margie giggled, "I feel like a teenager at a swim meet."

"Oh?" said Tessa.

"You know," Margie said, "The guys all strutting around showing off their boners. I'm going to jump Vince's bones once you guys leave."

"You are, are you?" Tessa said with a smirk.

"And what about you, Tessa? Going to let that hunk of beef go to waste."

"Danny will be all over me in the car on the way home. I hope he lets me get into the house, I'd hate to have the sitter come out and find us rutting around in the bushes."

Both women were laughing hard when the guys, fully dressed, but still showing erections in their slacks, came out to tell them they could use the bedroom to change.

Tessa was wrong; Danny wasn't all over her in the car. In fact, he drove the sitter home, and waited for Tessa to come out of the shower before grabbing her and taking her doggy-style twice before finally rolling away and going to sleep.

Tessa had come three times during their sexual play.

*****

At the Morgan's, Margie came out of the shower to be greeted by Vince's hardon, and dropped to her knees and blew him, swallowing his load as he had wanted her to.

Then Vince returned the favor, going down on her until after several tumultuous orgasms, Margie had to plead with him to stop and with some reluctance, he did.

They both showered again and sleep until noon the next day, not worrying about anything as their daughter, Tabby was sleeping over at the Persons.