Coveting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You certainly can, Vince," she said, cupping his package with her right hand and giving it a healthy squeeze.

"No, you don't understand. I mean we can't do it on the bed. I think Margie would resent it. I don't think she'll mind us fucking each other's brains out... but not on her... I mean our bed. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

"Yes I do, Vince, and I'm glad to hear you say it. I'd feel the same if the situation was reversed."

"So what do you suggest?" Vince said, noticing for the first time exactly where Tessa's hand was.

"The patio seems the logical place," she said. "There's the hot tub and chaise lounges. The neighbors can't see or hear us. Yeah, I think the patio."

*****

And so, Vince and Tessa made their way out to the patio to join the other couple.

"Jesus, look at them!" Vince gasped as Tessa squeezed his hand.

Danny and Margie were hurriedly stripping as if in a race to see who would finish last. That honor went to Danny, who had trouble removing his remaining sock while standing.

Soundlessly, Tessa took a step back and began removing her sundress. All she wore beneath it was a tiny thong with a very obvious wet spot at its center. As she stepped out of her shoes, she sat down on the chaise lounge and calmly said to Vince, "What are you waiting for?"

But he was staring at her tits, for they really were gorgeous: grapefruit sized, symmetrical, round and perky, with big pale areola, and little upturned nipples.

Vince snapped out of his lust filled daze, took off his shirt, and then slipped off his shoes and socks, finally removing his trousers. He was standing between her legs, his Calvin Klein's level with her face. It was evident that he was working out regularly, his flat hard stomach and his muscle definition providing ample evidence of the fact. But it was his bulge that commanded her attention. She grasped the waistband of the CK's, and carefully eased them over his erection.

Tessa appeared to be mesmerized by the sight of his erection. She had of course seen other men, but other than Danny, her husband, she had not seen one since they first met. Vince wasn't longer than Danny, but he was thicker; and thick cocks were the food that fueled her masturbatory fantasies.

****

While Tessa stared hungrily at Vince's tumescence, Margie was more energetic. She reached out to fondle Danny's erection, afraid that when she did it would disappear and that she would wake up from what had to be an erotic dream.

But Danny's shaft was scalding hot in her hand and she knew it was no dream, and she began to slowly stroke it, sliding her hand up and down the length of his shaft, from its base amid the forest of black hair to the smooth head that was already glistening with his anticipatory juices. Her forefinger played in them leaving a damp trail as it circled his crown. She was intrigued by the size of his testicles and she cupped each one in turn, as if trying to gauge their weight. And then she was again holding his shaft.

They all ended up in the hot tub, filled to the brim with a lust they probably hadn't felt since their hormones raced out of control as teen agers. They were all more than half drunk; not realizing the heated waters would accelerate the speed with which the alcohol would race through their respective systems.

It seemed fitting that Vince would make the first risqué remark. "Ain't she got great tits?"

Being a good husband, he of course, meant Margie, but Tessa stood up, cupped her breasts and displayed them for all to see, while Margie remained seated, only revealing portions of her breasts in the ever swirling waters.

It wasn't long before the women, led by the slightly inebriated Margie, commented on their husband's appendages. Naturally, both men stood up unsteadily on the hot tub's bench to show off their erections. The women kidded them, but all remarks were complimentary to say the least as they hungrily eyed the other's husband with the same intensity that the men eyed them.

Then Margie threw any pretense aside -- telling herself that she could always blame it on the booze and left Danny's side to move next to Tessa pressing her breast into her arm. A moment later she was sitting on Tessa's lap. Vince's eyes were bulging in disbelief.

"What the fu..."

"Let it go, Vince," Danny said coldly. "Let them play."

Tessa immediately piped up with, "Yeah, let's everybody play!"

What Vince heard was, "Let us play," what Danny heard was, "We want to play."

Tessa put an end to the momentary confusion by grabbing Vince's cock and squeezing it just as Margie kissed her. She returned the kiss, but guided Margie's hand to Danny's midsection. Margie took it from there and began jerking him off as they held their torrid kiss.

When Vince felt Tessa's hand grip his cock he sent a hand between her legs. Tessa widened them as much as she could under the circumstances, and he began fingering her.

In short order, Tessa was cupping Vince's balls and Margie was sucking at Tessa's right breast. Not to be left out, Danny maneuvered himself so that he could play with Margie's tits, rolling her nipples and tweaking them while she moaned happily into Tessa's mouth.

Abandoning Tessa's breast, Margie ran her hands from Tessa's neck to her thighs where she encountered her husband's hand, fingering Tessa, and she laughed, and said, "Oh, my, we are going to be naughty and nasty tonight!"

Tessa started to giggle at that and said, "Vince, you have a very sexy wife."

"I know it," he admitted. "And so does Danny."

Tessa squeezed his cock again, and replied, "Thank you, kind sir."

Then Danny entered the conversation, saying, "So, Marge, how does it feel to kiss Tessa?"

Margie giggled then replied, "She has the softest lips imaginable." As she uttered the words, her fingers went between Tessa's legs brushed her clit then slid inside her.

"Which lips were you referring too?"

"All of them, Danny. All of them," Margie answered.

"What?" Vince blurted, suddenly understanding more than he wanted to.

"Evidently our wives go both ways, Vince," Danny said and laughed, finding it funny that he'd never suspected anything between the two women.

"That's not even funny, Danny," Vince said as he bristled with anger.

"Oh, get off your high horse, Vince," Margie spat out. "Here you are in the hot tub, feeling up his wife, even fingering her before I took over..."

"And doing a fine job," Tessa said happily.

"... and you're pissed because we want to do to each other what you two gonnifs want to do to us. Well, fuck you, Vince!"

"Hey, hey! Calm down everybody," Danny said putting his arm on Vince's shoulder.

"Here, this may help," Tessa said, and reaching with her right hand, she pulled Vince in to her and kissed him hard. He didn't act surprised or shocked, but went with the flow, responding to her tongue when it entered his mouth with his own.

"Attaway, brother," Danny laughed.

"You go, girl!" Margie chirped and added a second finger to Tessa's pussy.

Tessa tapped Vince on the shoulder, signaling him to end the kiss, which he did. Tessa struggled to stand, exposing Margie's hand between her legs.

"Ooop's," Margie giggled, "You weren't supposed to see that," and she slowly removed her fingers and placed her hand in her own lap.

Both men were staring at Tessa's breasts as rivulets of water dripped down her neck and shoulders before skiing zigzag down the slopes and falling back into the hot tub. Danny could see why Vince had lusted after his wife. She was beautiful standing there with the water cascading from her magnificent breasts.

He took a deep breath and told her so. "Tessa, you are truly beautiful, and I love you."

Tears filled Tessa's eyes as she told him that she too, loved him, loved him more than life itself, and they kissed. Margie turned to her husband and said, "That was so beautiful, Vince."

"Yeah, it was. But, hey, Marge..."

"What?"

"You're pretty good looking yourself, you know?"

"As always, Vince, you have a way with words," and she kissed him passionately, loving her man more than ever.

Following the kissing session, the couples began to banter each other, taking pleasure in both humorous and inane remarks. Vince hopped out of the tub, made another round of drinks and brought them back to the others still sitting in the hot tub.

A few minutes later all barriers dropped. Suddenly Margie was sucking Danny; and in an act that surprised her, Tessa took Vince in her mouth. Even alone, in their bed, she seldom did that to Danny. Both men had plopped down on the edge of the tub when engulfed by the women's hungry mouths.

When Tessa looked across Vince's body at Margie, her friend's head hid Danny, but the steady to and fro was quite adequate to signal what was happening. Then, in almost dreamlike slow motion, Margie turned toward her and stretched out her hand to Vince's groin, drawing his erection away from Tessa and engulfing it in her own mouth. Two quick sucks later, she pushed it back to Tessa, who calmly resumed her fellating without a glance at Margie.

Margie took Danny in hand and jerked him off, but sensed that Tessa wanted her to help with Vince's boner. She was correct, for moments later, Tessa groaned, "Help me with this, Marge."

And as they shared Vince, Tessa felt Vince's hand slide up between her legs to finger her.

A gasp from Margie suggested Danny had done the same to her. They kept sucking on Vince, taking turns, each secretly hoping he would cum in the other's mouth first.

The men had a surprise in store for the women as well, for moments later; Danny's finger joined Vince's in Tessa's cunt. To have two men fingering her was both a surprise and dream come true. Tessa left the cock she'd had in her mouth and humped back feverishly at the fingers working her sex.

Saddened when Danny suddenly left her to finger Margie; Tessa made no objection on hearing her friend gurgle with pleasure from his rapid fingering. A moment later she found herself laughing and pointing at Vince's crotch. Margie saw her point, and taking Danny from her mouth joined in the laughter.

Tessa pulled herself up on the edge of the hot tub as Vince moved in on her. "Honey, you look like you like what you see." Tessa said with a little chuckle. Vince laughed as his hands made circling movements on her derriere.

Wriggling away from his awkward embrace, Tessa jumped back into the swirling, bubbly water and quickly made her way to the opposite end. She was almost there when she felt him grab her ankle.

"Oh no, little lady, you got me into this predicament and now you are going to get me out," Vince said as he cupped her breasts, pulling her back against him. Tessa gave up the fight and floated away with him accepting her fate.

"You have the most fantastic tits, I ever seen," he rasped in her ear. And before she could reply, he rotated her onto her back so Tessa could float naturally in the water as he eased between her legs to bestow a kiss on her pussy.

****

"I've waited so long for this to happen, Margie," Danny gasped, "And with your permission we are going to enjoy each other in any way we can imagine."

Margie found his romantic words irresistible; she began to melt under his light, delicate touches.

"I've wanted to tell you forever that you have the most perfect derriere in the world and the rest of you is only a millimeter behind that part."

Margie laughed and resumed jerking him off. "Thank you for the compliment. I think your dick is special too."

"Are you gonna suck it some more?"

"Maybe," she said teasing him. She loved sucking cock and was almost drooling over having him cum in her mouth, but she wanted to feel him inside her before letting him come.

****

The next thing Tessa knew was that Vince had hauled her out of the hot tub, set her down on a towel, and was spreading her legs prior to entering her.

"Put the damn thing in me," she shouted, not caring who heard.

As Vince entered her with a soft grunt, Tessa caught a glimpse of Danny sitting in a tub-side chair with Margie straddling his lap. They were swapping tongues as he pumped his dick into her.

I guess our worries about swapping were unfounded, Tessa told herself before abandoning even token resistance, and throwing her legs around Vince's hips with a wild acceptance of Vince's almost violent thrusting.

****

Danny couldn't believe how hot Margie's pussy felt as it slowly engulfed his dick. He looked down and watched his dick disappear up between her legs, sliding right up into the pink opening framed by her dark pubic hair.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels good!" Margie cried out.

"Wait until it's all the way in," he replied, and with a grunt, drove his pole entirely inside her.

"I feel your balls!" she groaned happily.

Danny reached down and hooked his arms under her knees, lifted her legs, spreading them wide.

Margie leaned back supporting herself with her hands.

"OH, DANNY!" Margie cried out, as Danny placed his forefinger directly on her clit, causing her to take a sudden intake of breath. He gave her erect clit two quick rubs with the finger making her squeal with a certain sensitive delight, and then raised her up before dropping her down, fully embedding her on his rock hard shaft.

****

"Oh, Tessa, I've thought about this moment for so long," Vince croaked as he adjusted Tessa's position slightly then pressed down lightly on her hips. He couldn't believe how wet and receptive her cunt was.

"I'm trying not to cum right away, baby, but you're making it difficult."

"Am I doing something wrong, Vince?"

"No, no, nothing like that. In fact, it's the opposite. You're so hot I can't help myself." Vince slowly withdrew his dick until only the end was still in her then slowly pushed it back up into her again. Tessa groaned happily now, allowing herself to enjoy every aspect of their wild night. Vince continued to fuck her, slowly and deeply.

"It's okay if you cum," she said, trying to be kind. "I'll help you get it up again. I give great head."

That was all Vince needed to hear. He increased his pumping, screwing his dick in and out of her. For her part, Tessa was responding to his thrusts, pushing herself up to meet him each and every time. Groaning and grunting with each thrust, Vince found himself balls deep in her with every stroke.

"Gonna cum, Tess!"

Suddenly, Tessa let out a muffled scream, and her legs began to jerk and spasm. Her eyes were shut tight, her face a picture of intense pleasure. Vince groaned and suddenly thrust into her, burying it as far up in her as it would go. His dick jerked and throbbed as he squirted his hot jizm into her cunt. Finally, the spasms of pleasure subsided and he stood there with his dick still buried inside her.

Moments later he slowly withdrew from her juicy hole. Tessa moaned a little as the tip slipped out of her. He lowered her legs and pulled her back up to a sitting position.

"Oh, boy," she smiled at him. "That was really something else!"

"You can say that again," he agreed with her. "I can't remember when I have cum so hard."

"It's that strange pussy," she told him. "Getting some that you haven't had before will always do that to you, or so Danny has told me."

"Speaking of Danny, where are they?" Vince said and Tessa noted that he had not mentioned Margie's name.

****

"We're right behind you, buddy," Danny cackled.

Tessa and Vince turned at the sound of his voice and saw Margie getting to her feet and trying to stem the flow of Danny's sperm as it drooled from her cunt. "Ewe! You came a ton," she crowed happily.

****

Twenty minutes later Tessa was dancing nude with both men while Margie was in her bedroom trying to find some of her toys. Danny was in front of her, Vince behind. Both had hardons; Danny's pressed into her belly, Vince's into her ass. Danny had his arms around her hips with his hands caressing her ass. Vince was alternating between mauling her tits and rubbing her belly.

Several minutes later, Margie returned with her favorite toys in hand, to find Tessa on all fours on a chaise lounge, moaning, "No baby, do me doggie style."

Margie stood there and watched as Vince nervously mounted her; for he was uncertain if their combined weight would hold up when he was pounding into her.

As Vince fit himself into Tessa's cunt, Danny presented his cock to her open and apparently hungry mouth while Tessa started teasing her clit.

Margie pulled another lounge next to theirs, laid down, spread her thighs, and inserted the vibrator into the pliant outer flanges of her own moistened pussy, turning it on to full mode.

Margie came immediately when she saw Vince pull out of Tessa, only to be replaced by Danny's pulsing prick. Four thrusts later, Tessa coughed Vince from her mouth, and began a series of violent orgasmic convulsions as her husband spurted his load into her. Tessa had one brief thought before surrendering to her orgasm, Fantastic! Unbelievable! I can't wait to share this feeling with Margie....

But then the chaise lounge collapsed under their weight; yet Tessa continued coming for some time afterward.

*****

Vince noticed his wife jilling off with the vibrator and went to her, standing before her until she noticed him, while Danny helped Tessa to her feet.

Seeing him and his erection looming in her face, Margie tossed the vibrator into the hot tub and pulled Vince to her. He eased into her with the familiarity only married couples really know and enjoy.

I have to get off, Margie thought, I need to cum as much as Tessa!

Not caring a whit about Vince's needs, she wrapped her legs around him and fucked him wildly, blindly, her pussy clamped down like a vice onto Vince's cock until she felt the ultimate release sweeping over her. Vince ever the loving husband, kept at her even after she'd found the unfettered liberation sought in her orgasm. The net result was that as Vince began ejaculating into her cunt; Margie came again and then once again.

"Okay, partner," Danny said to Vince, "Time to switch again."

"But I just came. I'm done for a while, Danny, honest."

"What's wrong with your tongue, Vince?"

"Oh, yeah... I hadn't thought about...."

"Stop talking and start eating," Danny said and moved between Margie's legs, now sprawled on both sides of her chaise lounge.

"Oh, and be gentle with Tessa, I'm afraid the lounge broke. Maybe take her into your bed?"

"Yeah, good idea," Vince said and took the still dazed Tessa by the hand and led her into his bedroom.

Dining at the "Y"

Danny watched as his wife was led away into the house, and then he lowered his mouth to Margie's twat and lapped away like a dog at a water bowl. It took two minutes before Margie was sobbing and coming; until her entire body was shaking; until his face was slimy with her cum.

He waited a couple minutes for his heart beat to slow then he picked her up and carried her into the master bedroom where Vince was kissing and sucking on Tessa's puffy, purple labia.

Margie looked between her best friend and lovers thighs and saw her clit peeking out from behind its hood; saw the clearish girl goo that her husband had caused to leak from Tessa's twat. She wanted to dive on the bed, shove Vince aside and tongue Tessa to a hundred orgasms. But she remained by Danny's side and watched her husband devour Tessa.

Vince brought Tessa off one last time, and then with his jaw aching from being over worked, he rolled away and lay face down, trying to capture his breath.

Danny used this interlude to position Margie on the bed alongside his wife, Tessa. A moment later he joined them, putting himself next to Margie, so that the four now lay− from left to right -- Danny, Margie, Tessa and Vince.

Tessa broke the silence. "I think I blacked out a little bit, it was that intense. "Really?" Danny said, obviously interested in Vince's ability at cunnilingus.