Coveting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa maintained her suction and began driving her tongue in different patterns. Suddenly, Margie screamed, her back arched so violently that Tessa was lifted as well. Margie's body went rigid. Tessa was held in place by Margie's thighs and her hands, which were locked in Tessa's hair. Tessa kept driving with her tongue, trying to keep the pressure constant and the stimulation changing quickly enough that Margie didn't lose the wave of the orgasm sweeping over her.

They stayed locked this way for what seemed eternity. Just as Tessa thought her jaw would fall off, Margie slumped back on the bed, gasping wildly. Tessa relinquished her hold and with a big smile on her juice smeared face raised herself up over Margie.

After a moment of catching her breath, Margie stretched under Tessa with a catlike grin of satisfaction on her face. She moved her hands up Tessa's back, pulling her down to kiss her. Margie's tongue sought hers and tasted deep into her mouth.

"God, you really are beautiful," Tessa groaned into Margie's mouth.

"And you are amazing," Margie replied.

Tessa pulled back, bracing herself up on her elbows over her. "Oh? Why?"

"I never expected you could make me feel like this."

"Why not?"

Margie gave her a wry, appraising look, then smiled and motioned her forward. Tessa smiled and lay her head down on Margie's chest. She could hear Margie's heartbeat pounding rapidly, still slowing down from all the exertion. She toyed with the shape of Margie's collarbone. Margie's hands roamed over her body, comforting and arousing at the same time.

"Does any of this have to end?" she asked dreamily.

"No," Margie replied.

"Next," Vince crowed and joined the women on the bed.

"Oh, no," Margie shrieked, "I'm taking a shower!" and she hopped off the bed and ran into the master bath.

"You guys...." Tessa started to say, but was cut off by Danny.

"That was truly beautiful, Tess. Now we're going to make you feel wonderful."

"We... what do you mean we?"

But Vince already had hold of her ankles and dragged her supine body across the bed so that her heels were on the edge.

Danny stood by and allowed Vince to dictate what would happen. Tessa automatically had bent her knees so that her feet were flat on the sheets. Vince reached under her knees and gently pulled her up toward his face.

The second his mouth made contact with her cunt she arched her back so that she was supporting her body entirely with her neck and shoulders. Her subsequent moan was so intense that Margie ran out of the bathroom, toothbrush in hand and toothpaste foaming from her mouth.

Taking in the scene before her, she said, "Jesus, Vince, are you really that good?"

"Mmmmph" he replied, and sinking to his knees with Tessa's legs now resting on his shoulders, he attacked Tessa's clitoris, flicking it with a steady, but not rough massaging by his tongue. Tessa waved her arms back and forth before dropping them hopelessly on the bed when Danny clambered onto the bed and took a breast in his mouth, worrying her already stiffened bud. She gasped for breath as both men kissed and sucked upon her.

"Oh, Oh, Oh my God!" she gulped, as the thrills of their combined mouths sent rapturous sensations racing throughout every pore in her lithe body.

Margie dropped the toothbrush. Her hand went to her twat. She staggered backward, fell into the chair next to the bed and never taking her eyes off the three on the bed, began to finger herself. Danny switched to the other breast, gripping the nipple in his teeth and tugging on it. Vince wet a finger and worked it into her anus.

Tessa came, arms fluttering in the air, back still arched, although it appeared she had reached her limit in that regard.

Danny began to maul her breasts, using both hands, treating them rougher than he ever had in their years together.

Everyone on the bed was acting like an animal. Margie brought herself to an orgasm and sat back in the chair shuddering and rubbing her nipples. Her eyes remained fixed on the bed and those writhing about on it.

Danny kissed his wife, sending his tongue swirling into her fevered mouth. His hands left her breasts and roamed over her abdomen, almost to her groin before teasingly withdrawing. She flapped her hands, inviting him to go further, but he refused, instead he returned to her breasts, biting and nipping at both the nipples and the breasts themselves.

Vince seemed to be in a feeding frenzy, sucking, licking and tonguing her with wild abandon; Tessa's bush was now matted from his tongue, her eager cunt lips parted, oozing with her excited state. To Vince's eyes a luscious mollusk from the sea waiting to be sucked into his mouth. Danny left the bed and approached Margie.

Vince suddenly stopped mouthing Tessa and sent one, two and then three fingers into her, fucking her hard with them. Tessa reacted by moaning almost continuously, "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!"

Danny reached Margie and tendered his throbbing erection to her. She never hesitated, taking him into her mouth and sucking frantically, as if the world would end if she didn't get him to cum immediately.

On the bed, Vince was now kissing Tessa on the mouth; still fingering her, but at a slower, pace, trying to reach her deepest region.

Tessa continued moaning: "Oooo's" and "Oh, shits," although they were indistinct as she was crying the words into his mouth.

Margie continued blowing Danny, stopping only to smear his wet cock over her face and lips. "Wonderful cock, you have," she gasped before absorbing him back into her oval-shaped mouth.

"Want me to fuck you?" Danny asked.

"Yeah," she replied and Danny pulled her to her feet then sat down in her place. Margie straddled him so that she was facing him as his cock surged into her.

"Ahhh!" she sighed revealing the deep satisfaction derived from feeling him entering her.

She leaned back, resting her hands on his knees and started a powerful and fast fucking motion, taking him deep inside her time and time again. She was groaning and moaning loudly as she repeatedly pounded herself on Danny's cock, urgently trying to make him cum, for she wanted desperately to join Vince in ravishing Tessa on the bed.

"This is so fucking hot!" she hissed, as his cock made wet sucking noises sliding in and out of her.

"Us or them?" Danny inquired.

"Both... everything is so fucking hot!"

"You're very wet, Marge," he said, holding onto her hips and watching her ass rise and fall on his lap; her pussy stretched red and wet, around his pulsating cock.

"Better believe it. I must have cum a dozen times with Tessa, and now I'm getting ready to cum again with you."

"Suck me a little, Marge," he gasped.

She disengaged their coupling, dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth.

"Nice... fucking lovely," he groaned.

A few seconds later, Margie climbed back onto his lap, placed him inside her and begged him to kiss her.

He did, and when Margie began using kegels to squeeze his boiling cock, he reciprocated, squeezing her breasts so that in no time at all they were both moaning and nearing their respective orgasms.

**** The scene on the bed had changed slightly. Vince was feeding his dick to Tessa's mouth while fingering her as fast as possible.

Tessa had climaxed again from the fingering and was trying to swallow his entire cock, but in her position that was impossible. Vince slapped her on the ass several times. Each blow seemed to send orgasmic sensations to her cunt. Then he decided it was time to fuck her and raised her legs back as far as they would go without hurting her.

Her cunt was a gaping hole from all the fingering and he entered her effortlessly.

"I don't know..." she croaked.

"It's in, give me a second," he told her then eased back and slammed into her.

"Oh, my Gawd!" she screamed− a second later she came. But Vince kept pounding into her. Tessa slowly lowered her legs until she could scissor them around his waist, wanting to hold him deep inside her. But Vince was too strong for that, and although her thighs were powerful instruments, his surging cock was more than enough to overcome them.

"Are you okay, Tess?" Danny called out, his voice full of concern.

"No!" "Yes!"

"I want him... Vince, I want you to pound the shit out of me!"

Inspired by her words, Vince began slamming into her at an unsustainable pace.

"Yeah... yeah... fuck me!"

The slapping of their thighs reverberated throughout the room. Danny and Margie stopped what they were doing to watch.

"OHMYGOD!" Tessa groaned.

"YESYESYES!" she bleated, as he continued his jarring, bed shaking thrusts.

Vince had to slow down, but compensated by raising his body slightly over hers and dropping down on her. This afforded him perhaps another inch or so of penetration. It was sufficient enough to trigger a series of climaxes that lasted for a full minute and gave him an opportunity to save himself for a final assault on her.

"You're not hurting her are you, Vince?" Margie called out.

"I don't think so. Am I hurting you, Tessa?"

She didn't answer right away. Tessa was still coming and it took several seconds before she understood someone was talking to her. "Huh? Someone ask me something?"

"Are you all right, Tess?" Danny said, obviously concerned.

"Yes... I'm fine. I'm... better than that... I'm in heaven."

Everyone seemed to pause at that, each thinking or wondering about what had just transpired.

"Danny?"

"Yes, Tess?"

"Can you do me that way?"

"What way, Tess?" "The way Vince just did me?"

I can try. Want me too?"

"God, yes! Get over here and fuck me, sweetie! I need ten more cums like that!"

Everyone began laughing at her comment. Vince took Danny's place and sat down, pulling his wife onto his still throbbing cock.

"I won't last long, Margie, but I'll give it my all."

"That's good enough for me, honey," she replied. "I saw what you did. You can do me that way tonight."

"I'll try," he said.

"No, you won't try. If you can fuck Tessa into next week, you can fuck me into tomorrow. Now let's get it on!"

She turned around, reversing herself so that she could watch Danny fuck Tessa while Vince did her. Danny positioned his wife on all fours, raised her rump in the air while Tessa buried her face in a pillow. Reaching around to her chest, he plied each nipple until she was groaning with pleasure, and then he entered her savagely, plunging full length into her sodden cunt. "Ugh!" she grunted from the force of his first thrust. Subsequent thrusts were greeted with a series of "Oooo's" and "Ahhhh's."

***** Vince came while clutching Margie's tits. Margie shuddered with spasmodic pleasure, but didn't consider it an orgasm. She gave Danny credit for it and after a moment wrested herself away from her husband and moved to the bed, joining Tessa and Danny.

Danny was methodically plowing in and out of Tessa's well worn pussy, bringing her ever closer to her next orgasm. Margie settled in behind Danny and tried sending a wet finger into Tessa's ass. It went in but had little effect on her. She added a second finger but got the same result, and determined to be of some help to the rutting couple, she went after Danny's ass and met with more success than she had anticipated.

Actually, she inadvertently found his prostrate, and after several sensuous strokes brought him to a frenzied orgasm that had him coming profusely as he plunged in and out of Tessa, sending his load and her juices squishing out of her with each subsequent insertion.

Margie howled with delight, and fell to lapping any excess fluids up as fast as they came out of Tessa's hole.

Danny increased his pace, knowing he was operating on what he would later term "emergency erection status," and managed to relieve Tessa's last orgasmic itch for the day, bringing her to a jolting climax after which she fell into a long sleep.

Margie lay down alongside her and held her as she slept. The men showered and then went off to pick up their respective children from their grandparents who had agreed to babysit them while the parents were off on a brief holiday.

To be continued...

12