Coveting Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not a whore, Tessa, you didn't take a dime from Vince as I recall."

Tessa had to laugh at his remark. "Maybe not, but I like being a slut. I mean, I'd never cheat on you. I couldn't bring myself to do it. But if you're present and another guy and I get it on... well, that's kinda different."

"What you're talking about is an open marriage with certain provisions."

"Um, what exactly do you mean, Danny?"

"Look at how we approached the night with Vince and Margie. We discussed the possibilities, and finding no problem, we went ahead with it. As far as I can tell we all enjoyed ourselves. It was, in a crazy sense therapeutic for all concerned. So, if you're broaching another night like that with another couple, I'll go along unless I detest the other couple."

"But what I don't understand is why we don't have a rematch with Vince and Margie. I've talked with Vince about it and he's all for another go. He hasn't heard anything from Margie that indicates her feelings one way or another. In fact he tells me their love making is better than ever."

"It may be, but it doesn't explain why she's avoiding me."

"I can understand you not wanting to be with Vince if Margie isn't there. I assume that's why you brought up the Lambert's."

"Yes. I haven't made any overtures to them, but will if you agree we should."

"What makes you think they're open to swapping?"

"I'm sure Carol was hinting at it when she mentioned the small, private pool parties they have every other weekend."

"How so?"

"Well... Cynthia Armstrong was talking about the lack of sex in her life. She's thinking about divorcing Ben... but that's another topic. Anyway, Carol said something along the lines of, 'You should drop in on one of our parties. He might become another man.'"

Danny considered her statement: It could be true all right. But it could also have another meaning entirely. But he said, "I see what you mean, but it doesn't imply anything in and of itself."

"Oh, quit sounding like a lawyer," Tessa said.

"I am a lawyer, and that's what it sounds like, but I will concede if one were being very careful with their language one might phrase the subject just that way and hope for questions on the matter when the opportunity presented itself."

Tessa stared at him for a moment, and then said, "Don't you dare tell a soul, Danny, but Cynthia did get Carol off to the side later on. They had a very animated conversation, and although I was trying hard to eavesdrop, I couldn't hear a word. And that's why I suspect they're swinging at those pool parties."

"You didn't nibble at her suggestion, did you?"

"Not on your life! Have you seen Milford Lambert?"

Danny laughed. "Yeah, I have. He's not exactly my idea of a lead actor in a pornographic film.

"He's just... grossly overweight. I'm sorry, but there's nothing about him that I find attractive."

"So he's not going into any of your fantasies?"

She giggled. "No, definitely not! Ben Armstrong on the other hand...."

Danny, knowing she was teasing, began to laugh too. He decided it was time to resume their lovemaking, and said, "Enough talk, I'm ready for some action!"

That said, he rolled Tessa onto her side, and entered her from an angle that afforded him the deepest penetration possible. Tessa loudly moaned her pleasure and said, "No swapping for me. I've got the man I want in me right now!"

He pulled out of her until only the tip remained within her opening, and then slammed into her, jolting her body and sending a torrent of sensations from her clit to her brain.

"DO THAT AGAIN!"

He did and she shuddered as her orgasm hit her so suddenly she couldn't catch her breath.

He did it several more times and came at the same moment she caught her breath again and then she came again.

"Ahhh, God, your cock is so sweet!"

"Good, you can fantasize about it all day."

"I will, I promise you, I will."

*****

Tessa woke up with a really full bladder. She grabbed her robe on the way to the bathroom. As she sat peeing, she tried to decide whether to insert the diaphragm or not. Of course, she hadn't thought to bring it with her and had to make another trip to the bedroom to insert it. Tessa also brushed her teeth and cleaned herself up before returning to their bed.

Danny's warmth comforted her, and when he stirred in his sleep his hand wound up holding her breast. Tessa smiled, and although her eyes were closed, she took his hand and moved it between her thighs.

Amused by the fact that Danny was still sleeping, Tessa began to make various sounds, hoping to wake him and hopefully renew their lovemaking. What she didn't know was that her husband was awake, waiting to see how far she would go to wake him. A minute passed, and then Tessa began to lightly tickly his balls, occasionally letting her fingers trail over the cleft of his behind pausing for a long second when they reached his anus and then returning to his testicles.

Danny contented himself with kissing her shoulder while his hand played with her mound. When he tried to move to more sensitive areas, Tessa spread her legs to help him. Moments later he began kissing the back of her neck. He was growing hard under the tutelage of her deft fingers.

Tessa rolled over, and once she was on her side she gave Danny a real kiss. Their tongues met and parted and met again. Then he thrust his tongue into her mouth. His fingers became busier below. Tessa moaned. Her man was wide awake. When he had caressed Tessa into readiness, she rolled onto her back. He didn't take the hint. Instead, he continued to explore her mouth with his tongue and her valley with his fingers. Beyond readiness, well into need, she tensed as the heat spread through the fire his fingers were igniting.

Tessa didn't want to take this trip alone. "Danny, please," she moaned. He rolled over and positioned himself. He slipped up and down here opening several times then found the entrance. Tessa was so anxious that she pushed back against his slow entry.

Once Danny had filled her, he stopped to say, "I love you."

"I love you too," Tessa said. "But I want you to move."

He kissed her first, but he finally began to move in and out. His slow steady strokes soothed her need. Then they intensified her need. The fire was peaking within Tessa and she began moving her hips up to meet him faster than he was coming forward. The tension spiraled upward, but couldn't find relief. Aching, Tessa his hips with both hands and pulled him into a faster rhythm. That intensified the ache, and she could only moan in frustration.

Suddenly everything shattered. The flame leaped within her, poured through her in waves, and then passed out of her. Blissfully sated, Tessa felt Danny take his last strokes while he was already pulsing and spurting deep inside her. They rolled over half way, taking his weight -- and most of the covers -- off Tessa, while Danny was already drifting off to sleep.

But this time Tessa couldn't fall asleep, but lay there thinking about the swapping possibilities to be found among their other friends.

VINCE & MARGIE

Giggling softly, Margie thought: What a man I married. Here I get him hot and hard and he wants to sleep anyway. I can't let a perfectly good hardon go to waste, and he would undoubtedly agree with me.

And so, still giggling, Margie released his balls and pinched his behind.

"OW!" Vince exclaimed, sitting up and rubbing the spot she'd pinched. "What the hell?"

"I couldn't sleep, honey," Margie purred, reclaiming her hold on his erection and beginning a slow stroking that quickly mollified any resentment on her husband's part.

"Aw, that's nice, babe," Vince moaned.

"I was playing with you for the longest time. I had to pinch you to wake you up."

"You did?"

"You're so hard now, want me to suck it?"

"Oh, yeah!"

Margie ran her fingers gently up and down his long shaft causing him to groan, "Oh, yeah, Marge, suck it. Make me cum."

Vince looked down and saw his wife's lips pucker and then open as she took him into her mouth nibbling lightly on its tip while slowly jerking him off.

Vince groaned as Margie absorbed half his length and started to fuck her mouth with a mounting urgency. Margie countered by gently squeezing his testes, greatly adding to his pleasure.

Certain she was in total control; Margie took him from her mouth, gave his balls a long, loving lick and then teased his asshole with another languid kiss.

"Oh, baby!' he moaned.

Fuck me in the ass, sweetheart, I need it in my ass!" she grunted. Vince was not really listening to her as he was already jerking his cock intent on his orgasm.

"No, Goddamnit, Vince! Put it up my ass!" Margie arched her spine and pushed back against his hips. "I want it there, Vince!"

Finally her demand registered in Vince's sex-clogged mind. She wants me to fuck her in the ass, "But I'm gonna cum any second, honey!"

"NO!"

"Huh?"

"Hold off! I want you to cum in my ass, but not before fucking me really good back there!"

Vince knew Margie well enough to recognize when she meant business, and this was one of those times. He stopped jerking off.

"Okay," he said, "but I'll need a minute to cool down."

"Lick me back there, baby," Margie cooed sexily.

"WHAT!"

"C'mon, sweetie, you can do it... for meeee!"

"I know you're clean back there, but...."

"Do it for meeee, baby! I promise I'll make you feel soooo good later."

"Fuck it!" he groused, and leaned in closer to her puckered asshole.

"What do you want me to do, Marge?"

"Kiss it."

He gave her cherry colored asshole a tentative kiss and didn't find it all that bad.

"That's it baby, now gimme some of that tongue back there!"

Getting into it now, Vince used his thumbs to spread her cheeks apart and gave her asshole a cautious, exploratory lick. Then he spat disgustedly, "Ugh, fucking gross!"

"Vince, do it! Quit the bellyaching and just do it!"

Intimidated by his wife's anger, Vince considered his options and realized they were slim and none. He had to do it or face the consequences. What that might be, he didn't know, but he was fearful of his wife when she made demands on him, although she had never gone off like this before.

He repeated the exploratory lick and got a satisfied groan from Margie. Emboldened by the fact that he hadn't tasted any shit as he had expected, he repeated the lick, and then sent his tongue into her winking brown anus, driving as deep as possible on hearing her moans of pleasure.

What he didn't take into account was the diminished tumescence of his member. And that, of course, was why Margie was acting so aggressively toward him.

But she herself was swept away in the scintillating pleasure of having a tongue invading her anus for the very first time and seemed to have forgotten her original purpose.

"Oh, fuck!" she sobbed as she rocked her ass back and forth against his face. "Oh, fuck... yeah, that's it!"

"Ready for some cock in there?" he asked, tactlessly.

"What?"

"Want my cock now?"

"Oh... well, yeah, okay. Put it in."

Vince aligned his shaft with her hole and shoved.

"AHH!" Margie squealed in pain.

Not paying attention to anything but getting his meat into her anus, Vince gave another thrust and surged past the tight ring that served to bar the door as it were, causing Margie to scream, "STOP!"

"What'd I do?" her thoroughly confused partner called out.

"That hurt like hell, Vince. Use more jelly and go slower. Ease it in, don't ram it in; it's a tight space back there."

Nodding his head sympathetically, Vince did as she asked, and when he attempted entry again it worked almost magically, pleasing both of them.

"That's it baby, that's it!" Margie moaned happily.

"Jesus, you're tight, baby!" he responded in turn while holding tightly to her hips.

"Told you, you'd like it," she answered.

And the next four minutes were spent grunting and moaning as he fell into a rhythm that both welcomed and had Margie pushing back at him each time he pounded into her hot, incredibly tight sheath.

"YES! YES!" Margie called out each time he hit bottom.

He felt her cunt lips kiss his balls and moaned. "FUCK ME HARD!"

Vince lost contact with reality and went wild, pounding relentlessly into her ass, knowing his heart might burst from the effort but not caring.

And Margie, wanting even more than he had to offer, crowing repeatedly, "Harder, deeper!"

His cock felt like it was on fire; his balls about to explode.

Margie sensed he was close and chanted, "CUM IN ME! "CUM IN ME!" over and over, until he did ejaculate, expelling a torrent of sperm into her rectum, which has automatically clamped down on his member as he let out a long, primeval scream.

When Vince came back to earth, he rocked back on his heels and took a deep breath. "Wow! Holy shit!"

"Holy shit is right," Margie giggled. "That was fucking awesome!"

"Totally awesome," he said agreeably.

Margie fell over on her side into a fetal position, and smiled up at him. Her damp hair is plastered to her scalp, her skin still glows with sweat.

"You look like hell," she giggled.

"I feel like I've been there and back," Vince croaked. "But I'm ready to right back there if it's that good."

"It was fucking heavenly!" Margie agreed.

They held each other, waiting for their hearts to slow down; each looking like the proverbial cat that got the cream.

He glanced down at his flaccid cock and said, "I'd better hop in the shower or you'll be changing the sheets a couple days ahead of time."

"No, no, Sweetie," Margie cooed as she turned around on the bed, lying on her stomach with her head between his knees. "Let me clean that for you."

And before Vince could protest, she had his softened, slimy dick in her mouth, sucking and licking while pressing her chin against his balls. Popping his cock from her mouth, Margie detected a slight swelling, and giggling murmured, "Mmmm, one good turn deserves...." and began to blow him.

"I don't think..." Vince started to say.

"Let me do the thinking for a while, baby," Margie whispered and Vince put his arms behind his head and let her finish.

After a minute or so, he felt a familiar tingling and groaned, "Honey, I'm gonna cum!

"Mmmm," Margie moaned in reply before sucking harder than ever.

Vince began to spurt and Margie tried to gulp down his load but after the first two sprays she began to gag. Vince pulled out and continued his orgasm by spraying the last of his load onto her face.

Once Margie stopped gagging, she began to laugh.

"I... I must look like a porn queen," she laughed.

Vince gave her a critical look and joined in the laughter.

A moment later he jumped from the bed and grabbed a hand mirror off their dresser and handed it to her.

"See for yourself."

Margie glanced into the mirror and still laughing, began to spoon the sperm into her mouth, remembering to share some with Vince, who licked her fingers clean each time she brought them to his mouth.

MINUTES LATER

"Vince...?"

"Mmmm, honey?"

"Would you be mad if I saw Tessa again?"

"Why would I be mad if you saw Tessa?"

"Um, I meant me and her... not you and Danny."

"I can't watch?"

"No, not this time."

"But there will be a time when I... maybe with you and Tessa?"

"Maybe... probably."

"Then I don't mind at all. But I'll be thinking of the two of you for the rest of the night."

"If you find you can't get to sleep, wake me. I know a remedy for someone who can't sleep."

"Yeah?"

"It's called a blowjob."

"Oh... well I'm not ready now."

"Like I said, if you can't sleep, nudge me with your twinkie."

"My what?"

"Just wake me, silly. I'll put you to sleep."

12