Coveting Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa whirled to face Elaine. "Maybe I do," she replied; wondering if this woman had an ulterior motive.

Danny was smart enough to remain passive as the woman who had blown him sparred with his wife over who would fuck Tessa while she rode the swing.

"I can make those fantasies come to life, Tessa," Elaine purred and Tessa's cunt throbbed at her words.

*****

The group barely heard Vince's shuddering grunt as he came in Cynthia's mouth.

***** Ben gripped Maggie's hips as he hammered into her. It was as if Maggie were weightless, a glorious suspension of woman, impaled on his hard member as though it were an obscene fulcrum. He began to fuck her, slowly and deliberately, his eyes drawn to the vision of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, slick with the juices of her pleasure. As his speed increased, the swing gained momentum, almost like a pendulum, bouncing her with increasing force onto his manhood, eliciting moans from them both.

Maggie reached down and began to rub her clit. The need for orgasm was growing in her again. Being fucked like this was incredible. She enjoyed the feeling of powerlessness, of being a trussed toy, open and available for penetration, with no control over her own movements.

Ben was in charge here, and she liked it. Again, she felt like some kind of hedonistic pervert, the kind who abandons herself to sex with little heed to consequence or logic. Pleasure was the only rule, and she welcomed it.

She felt her orgasm swell, demanding for release. Carefully she held off, her eyes on Ben's face, waiting. He had his eyes closed, lost in the sensuality of it. A little furrow worried his brow, and he was half biting his lip, steadily increasing his rhythm, thrusting deeper and deeper into her; tempo building to what amounted to pure frenzy.

At last his climax arrived, and Margie let her own barriers down, rubbing her clit furiously as he slammed into her cunt. She came, perhaps a few seconds after him, her pussy clenching around him, hugging him, welcoming him.

It was as if he were moving in slow-motion as he pulled out of her with a soft pop, and collapsed to the floor while Margie hung limp on the swing. "Best fuck...ever..." she said between heaving breaths, as Vince reached her side. ***** Tessa was next in the swing. It was agreed she would be taken by two men, Noah and Danny. Danny was fucking her from the front, while Noah was taking her anally. With the swing this was an easy thing to manage, and in no time at all, with her rectum well lubricated, both men were steaming in and out of both her holes. In no time at all Tessa was coated in sweat. Elaine had wormed her way into the picture, twisting Tessa's nipples in turn and adding to Tessa's overall pleasure.

Suddenly Tessa screamed, her body jerking against the straps holding her in place. "What happened?" Danny yelled with genuine concern.

"I'm coming like crazy!" she said looking at her husband with a dazed and decidedly weak expression. Drops of sweat were freely running down her torso. Noah never stopped his methodical fucking of her backdoor. And after a moment to assure himself she was all right, Danny resumed fucking her from the front.

*****

Cynthia handed Vince an already opened beer and made space for him to join her on the couch beside his wife, Margie. "Take a gander at your wife's nipples," Cynthia husked in his ear. He did. They were rigid, fully engorged.

Margie saw him gawking and tried to cover up her sudden embarrassment by gulping beer, and nearly choked.

"I... I..." she started to say.

Cynthia reached across Vince to pat her on the back. "Don't worry, we're all friends... well, you can certainly see that."

"You, um, do this at every party?" Vince tried to ask casually, after getting comfortable between the two women.

"Oh, no, this is a first," Cynthia laughed. "Normally we pair off; sometimes we pick a name from a hat. Sometimes we just ask someone to take us into a bedroom. And while that's fine, a little diversity seems to be a good thing for everyone."

"Tessa's sure getting diversified," Vince said as he tried to cover his latest erection.

"Vince," his wife said, "Try to contain your lust."

"Oh let him be," Cynthia chirped. "We all want to get laid here. It's not a problem to see your man get hard watching, or lusting after someone else."

"You want to fuck him?" Margie shot back, "Go on, do it!"

"Oh, c'mon, Margie," Cynthia said trying to calm her down. "It's why we're here. You certainly seemed to enjoy your time in the swing..."

"And you certainly liked sucking my man's dick!" Margie said, raising her voice several decibels.

Several heads turned their way, including Danny's; who was still pumping his meat into Tessa.

"That's enough for me," Cynthia said and stood up. "Keep him, there are other men around whose wives won't mind if I have some fun with them."

That said she walked across the room to where her husband, Ben was caressing Elaine Coulter.

"You know," Vince said sarcastically, "It was her husband you screwed while riding the swing."

"Tough shit! I want to leave, Vince. I don't like these people. Tell Danny I want to leave."

"He's kind of busy right now, hon; you can see for yourself."

Margie forced herself to glance over at the swing. Tessa was being pinned from front and back. Margie felt a twinge of envy as she wished it were her back in the harness getting pronged from two directions.

"All she needs is a dick in her mouth to have all her holes covered,' she said, regretting her words before they left her mouth.

"Margie!" Vince said harshly, "she's your best friend for God's sake!"

"Call a cab for us. I can't stay here another minute!" She stood up and went to the corner of the room where everyone had left their clothing, found hers and started dressing.

The Garibaldi's the night's host and hostess, approached her and Vince, who had joined his wife in searching for his clothing.

"What's wrong?" Niles asked.

"She's upset," Vince offered lamely.

"Margie... would you care to tell me what's wrong?" Nina inquired tactfully.

"That slut's trying to steal my husband!" Maggie replied hotly.

The Garibaldi's knew exactly who the 'slut' was and attempted to dissuade Margie from leaving, but she was adamant. The Garibaldi's remained at their side as Vince phoned for a cab, and when it pulled up to the door, apologized for any misunderstanding that may have led to their feeling they had to leave.

"Not your fault," Vince said, and shook Niles hand then kissed Nina on the cheek. I had a great time. I thought she was too, but I was wrong. I'm sorry if we spoiled your evening. Again, it wasn't anything you guys did."

Tessa and Danny watched their friends leave, but continued their copulating activities with Noah still driving his member into her ass.

*****

Niles and Nina went into a prearranged emergency mode. Niles had Elaine sit in an armchair that he pulled into the center of the room. Nina left the room briefly returning with a new vibrator that had 'special' qualities the others apparently lacked. The vibrator had a long, curved base from which a butt plug sprang at one end, and a 7" dildo and French tickler at the other. The whole thing was scarlet, and covered with little nodules.

Nina waved it in the air, saying, "We haven't had time to try it out, so Elaine will be the first."

"I'm honored," Elaine giggled.

"Look here, Elaine, it's got different controls for the anal, vaginal and clitoral bits, but you can just turn that knob and run them all together."

"I'm not doing that!" Elaine said in an unexpectedly squeaky voice, but she did turn on the vaginal switch and inserted it into her cunt.

"Ohhh... it has a nice feeling!"

"Niles," his wife said in a ragged voice. "Get your fucking cock over here now!"

Nina's husband quickly rose from where he'd been sitting and presented his sumptuously fat cock to Elaine's waiting mouth. Her hungry slurping sounds spread throughout the room, and almost without her knowing what was happening, Elaine surrendered control of the vibrator to Nina.

*****

Noah and Danny unsheathed themselves from Tessa's ass and cunt respectfully. Tessa slumped forward in the swing's harness, too spent to move on her own.

Once they caught their breath, the two men helped her out of the swing's apparatus. Anyone caring to look her way would have seen semen trickling from both her cunt and asshole.

When she was able to stand on her own, Tessa went directly to the bathroom to wipe her privates off. Danny and Noah settled down on the couch to watch as Elaine was put through her paces by the others.

Niles shouted out, "New rules! Elaine can't cum until everyone in the room has had a go at her with the new toy."

The men cheered while Elaine protested, but not seriously. Ben Armstrong took command of the vibrator's controls and did something that had Elaine convulsing immediately. Nina wrested the controls from him, rebuking him for nearly getting her off too soon.

Cynthia was next to handle the vibrator, and soon had Elaine begging her to: "Make me cum!" in a ragged, pleading voice.

Noah and Nina followed Cynthia, inserting it anally and vaginally while stimulating Elaine slowly and quickly, but always bringing her close to orgasm, but not quite all the way there.

During this time, Niles kept his cock within reach of Elaine's mouth. She tried to keep him in her mouth, but with the varied sensations generated by the vibrator, couldn't do it.

Tessa was the last one to handle the controls and after several minutes, Nina whispered in her ear that she had the honor of finishing Elaine off.

A strange smile crossed Tessa's face then, and she turned to her husband and said: "I get to finish her off!"

There was a chorus of cheers, and a wet whining sound from Elaine who had Nile's cock embedded in her throat. Ben Armstrong slipped behind Tessa and cupping and massaging her breasts as she began operating the vibrator; ramping its speed up slowly until Elaine expelled Nile's cock from her mouth, took a deep breath and then began to squeal like a stuck pig. Tessa backed off, only to increase speed a moment later.

Elaine began to plead for her to get her off. Her entire body weight was pressing her down on the shaft of the vibrator; at this point Elaine was unable to move her legs or hips more than a couple inches one way or the other. This served to intensify everything; every pulse of the vibrator was magnified ten-fold and Elaine began her orgasm.

Nina leaped forward and began rubbing Elaine's clit, helping her along as she rutted against the vibrator and mumbled incoherently as her long sought orgasm crashed down on her.

***** After Elaine recovered from her spectacular climax, everyone sat back with a fresh drink and talked about who would like to do what with whom.

"Anything in particular you'd like?" Nina, ever the helpful hostess asked of Tessa.

Tessa looked at Nina for a second as if decoding her words then replied, "Yes, give me," she said in a ragged voice, "a couple nice cocks to suck on!"

Ben was the first to volunteer. Suddenly he was right there, his indolent cock looming in front of Tessa's face. "Hi there, looking for a lollipop?"

"Mmmm," she sighed, looking a little like a fish as she pushed her lips forward to kiss his tip. The smell on his cock was intoxicating to Tessa. She opened her mouth and he fed his length into it an inch at a time until she gagged.

He paused, and asked, "Are you all right?"

"Mmmm," she replied, and he resumed pushing his cock inward, until she had swallowed all of him and her nose was squashed against his belly.

"You go, girl!" Cynthia whooped, appreciating the fact that Tessa had deep-throated her husband.

Then Ben pulled out and started fucking Tessa's face. "Christ, she gives good head!" he shouted as Tessa worked over his cock.

Perhaps a minute passed then Tessa was vaguely aware of a woman squatting beside her.

"That's so fucking hot. Would you mind sharing?" Cynthia, Ben's wife inquired innocently.

"Doesn't bother me, Tessa replied as she shook his cock.

Cynthia turned to her husband, "Any objections darling?"

"Nope, the more the merrier, he grinned."

Tessa held him out to his wife, "Go on," she said, "you know you want to."

Cynthia smiled at Tessa then looked at her husband before leaning over and taking him into her mouth. A stifled moan escaped her as she took him deeper before pulling off of him and offering him back to Tessa.

Tessa laughed, "It's good to share, isn't it?"

"Mmm, yeah!"

Tessa cupped his balls and licked his cockhead before sucking into her mouth, popping his out and handing him back to Cynthia.

Cynthia's head bobbed rapidly up and down, causing Ben to moan gratefully, "Oh, that's so good!"

Then Tessa took a turn, emulating what her counterpart had just done with Ben, causing him to groan, "I'm going to come soon."

"That won't do, sweetie!" Cynthia groused, and slapped his cock hard with the flat of her palm.

Ben almost lost his erection from the blow.

"Let's drag his sorry ass over to the couch. We'll both do him and each other, "Cynthia said.

Ben was more than willing to move on his own and a moment later, with the others calling out various scatological comments, Cynthia lay prone on the couch with Tessa on top of her and Ben found himself kneeling behind Tessa.

"Fuck her, sweetie!" Cynthia commanded Ben; and to Tessa she barked, "You can eat me, baby, I bet your great at it."

Tessa couldn't resist going down on her, licking her wet slit, taking her clit between her teeth and worrying it until Cynthia screamed with joy.

Then Ben drove his cock into Tessa's cunt and she was moaning with pleasure herself. But she was to learn quickly that Cynthia had even more in store for her as the other woman jammed a finger into Tessa's pussy just as Ben's cock rammed into her, creating a different sensation that expected.

Moaning into Cynthia's cunt, Tessa pushed her ass back at Ben, who quickly established a rhythm that worked for all concerned.

Cynthia squirmed around as she held Tessa's head tight against her pussy, making sure that maximum contact with her wasn't broken.

Tessa came first. Several seconds later, Cynthia moaned and followed suit. Even as their respective orgasms were diminishing, they resumed taking turns sucking Ben's cock.

"I want you to cum on our faces," Cynthia said."

Ben was close at this point and stood in front of both women, stroking his member as he aimed it at his wife's face. Tessa placed her head next to Cynthia's and waited. "Fuck, I'm going to cover you both in such a big load," Ben groaned as he stroked at a faster pace, staring at the two women waiting for him to spray his load over their faces.

"UGH, here it comes! He said, spraying the first rope over Cynthia's nose. Turning his hips slightly he directed the second line onto Tessa's cheek.

Ben sat back on his haunches and watched his cum run down their faces.

"Fuck that was good," he said.

Tessa used a finger to scoop his sperm into her mouth. "Hmmm, you taste as good as I thought you would."

Cynthia copied Tessa's actions, and cleaned both their faces. "Well that was fun wasn't it?" she said.

Tessa looked her over then said, "Oh, you missed a bit," and plucked a stray gob up with a finger then fed it into Cynthia's waiting mouth.

"Is there any more?" she inquired after releasing the finger from her mouth.

"Nope, you've got it all now," Tessa replied.

When Tessa refocused on those near her, she saw Danny stroking his cock several feet away.

"Fuck her, Danny!" she hissed, "Fuck her nine ways from Sunday!"

Danny didn't need telling twice, and standing alongside the trio, he pulled Cynthia over so that she sat on the end cushion and raised her legs up to her shoulders before pushing his resurgent prick fully into her with the first thrust.

Cynthia howled in appreciation and grabbed a pillow to cover her face so as to muffle her screams. Tessa climbed back onto the couch and after pulling the pillow away from Cynthia's face, straddled her. Cynthia never hesitated, but took a ripe nipple into her mouth and chewed on it while Tessa moaned enthusiastically.

Her position on the couch made her pussy a target that Danny couldn't miss and after several more thrusts into Cynthia, he made a slight adjustment and sent himself into Tessa.

He discovered that he could now move easily between the two holes at his disposal and began alternating every third stroke.

"Christ, I'm gonna cum!" He croaked a minute later.

"Cum on us!" Cynthia yelped, as first she and then Tessa scrambled out from under him to await his ejaculate.

Dutifully, Danny sprayed both women; Tessa mostly on her breasts, while Cynthia managed to get some on her tongue and some across the bridge of her nose.

And, as Danny slumped away to crouch nearby; Cynthia lay back down on the couch and spread her legs for Tessa who buried her face in the other's twat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Cynthia exclaimed as Tessa attacked her pussy. "Oh, yeah... fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Eventually, Tessa lifted her pussy juice covered face to ask, "How was that?"

Cynthia had a shocked look on her face. "I...." she managed before Tessa was back between her legs slurping nosily while she squeezed one of Cynthia's big boobs with a free hand.

Cynthia's climax hit her hard, but Tessa was adamant and kept licking and sucking on her, wring several extraordinary climaxes from her before she stopped.

Finally her face ruddy and wet, Tessa sat up, "Well," she said, "that was fun, thank you. I think I've had enough for tonight." She saw her husband sitting across the room, smiling at her, but in a very flaccid state and laughed as she pointed at him.

"He's ready to leave too."

They thanked their host and hostess as they dressed, and by the time they were ready to walk out the door, the others were starting to dress as well.

12