Coveting Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your point is?"

"Our whole history of folklore is filled with these stories. Why would women throughout time become fixated on the theme unless...."

"Unless what?" Margie asked heatedly.

"Come on, Margie, you know... it has to do with great sex. The forbidden... the nirvana of pleasure.

Nothing was said for a full minute. Then Margie broke the silence. "Maybe what you say is true, but why did the other members gang up on him the other night?"

"That's easy. The husbands are jealous of Milford. He represents a threat to their sexual prowess. Think about it, the women weren't complaining. It's all about free will. Oh, the first time might have taken some by surprise. After all, they would have been reluctant to go off with him. But when asked to partner with him a second time, they all, and I emphasize "all" went off with him willingly enough. And when pressed by their husbands later, they admitted the attraction to him was something their own man couldn't compete with."

Margie nodded in understanding. "Vince can accept that, after all he's getting you in return. But how will he feel after I've been with your husband?"

"I'm very good in the sack, Margie," Carol said with the confidence her statement required.

"As am I, Carol," Margie replied coolly. "We'd better get back to them."

"Will you go along with us?" Carol asked, knowing the answer.

"I think so," Margie said.

"All right. For the remainder of the meal, you pay attention to Vince and I'll humor Milford. Before we leave we'll come back to the ladies and I'll explain everything."

"Okay," Margie said, "I'll play along."

With that they returned to the table.

Margie wasn't sure, but thought there was some signal between the Lambert's, telling him that Margie was agreeable to their proposal.

She knew for a certainty that she had seen correctly moments after sitting down when Carol offhandedly said that the loose blouse Margie was wearing was wearing was doing fabulous things for her nipples.

Margie wasn't sure if her face went crimson or pink as she covered her face with her hands.

Vince, thinking he was being helpful, said "Margie's always had great nipples. She should be proud of them, not embarrassed over them."

"Vince," Margie said quietly, "Shut the fuck up!"
She glanced down at her chest and saw two rigid tuning knobs staring straight back at her. She cleared her throat, and felt the evidence of her own sexuality flip her straight back into self-confidence. "I like my nipples," she said defiantly, rolling her shoulders back a little to pull the blouse tighter over her breasts, "And so does everyone else, by the looks of it."

To her surprise, Milford addressed them all and said, "If I may, I'd like to offer my assessment of Mrs. Morgan as I see her."

"By all means," Vince said politely. Margie wanted to kill him at that moment.

"I'd venture to say that our little Margie is comfortable with nudity, exhibitionism, and sexual excitement, and most likely bi-sexual. Her breasts are unenhanced and she is blessed with as fine an ass as a woman would want."

"Um," Margie said, "you're getting carried away here, Milford."

"No, not at all, Margie. I'm stating the obvious. You display your body at every opportunity; you probably love going commando, and get wet on walking into a room when your uncapped breasts make heads turn.

Vince was grinning at her. Margie couldn't believe how accurate Lambert was; he was actually making her wet, but she wanted him to stop because the people at nearby tables could hear him, and were staring intently at her.

Milford, non-plussed by Margie's comment continued. "I'm not sure if you have, but I'd bet a week's salary you want to have sex with a black man. In fact, you fantasize having sex with women, older men and younger men. You enjoy being watched; for that matter you're getting wet right now knowing that couple at the next table can hear what I'm saying about you."

"I won't dignify those comments with a response, Mr. Lambert. Vince, get the check, we're leaving. Goodnight, Carol... Mr. Lambert!"

"No need, Vince," Lambert said. "The check's already taken care of. If you want to continue the conversation, follow me back to our place. It's only ten minutes from here."

"You don't think I'd...." Margie began only to be interrupted by Lambert.

"I have no idea what you're thinking at the moment, Margie," Lambert said, "But I know you'll have a marvelous time at our place; Vince too, for that matter."

As he spoke, Lambert placed two hundred dollar bills on the table.

Vince's eyes went wide. He had never spent that much for dinner before.

As the couples walked out of the club the valets descended upon them, and while they waited for their cars to arrive, Margie said calmly, "We'd like to accept that offer, Milford, don't drive too fast, Vince might lose you."

"Oh, I think you should ride with me; Carol will join Vince. That way you can't get lost."

Margie turned to face Lambert, and said, "Maybe I'm already lost."

"No, Margie, you're just finding the real you."

To be continued

12