Coveting Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting close," Margie moaned.

One by one, the men told her they too were near.
Margie tried something almost laughable with them at that moment. "Five...four... cum with me guys! Three... Two... One!"

Suddenly the room was full of grunts, ragged breathing, howls and little whimpers as the men managed to synchronize their ejaculations and splattered their respective loads on varied parts of Margie's anatomy.

Without being asked the women also stove to cum on the desired count and three of the five did so with the other two followed seconds later.
Margie took the greatest pleasure as her orgasm coincided with the hot splash of jizm landing on her face, hands, breasts, belly and thighs. Several ropes of sperm even flew past her to land on Shanna and Carol, who happened to be closer to Margie than the others.

When the men finished ejaculating, Margie, in a husky voice asked the women to help cleanse her of their semen. Without a word of protest, all the women dropped to their knees and began licking the sticky stuff off her body.

Mavis giggled as she proceeded, using her fingers to scoop a gob up and offering it to the nearest man standing by her, who happened to be Vince. Vince accepted the gob, swallowing it without question.

Margie realized that Milford was also kneeling beside the women and using his tongue to garner the small residue available to him. This act on the part of her men touched her heart.

Suddenly, Carol was kissing her passionately. As Margie gave herself to the other's hungry mouth, she felt someone else between her thighs, and moments later a hot tongue was licking voraciously at her cunt.

Just as her climax hit, she felt a feminine mouth close down on her left nipple.

This is wonderful, she thought, just wonderful!
A moment later an unmistakably male mouth seized upon the remaining nipple.

Even better, Margie told herself, as her climax reached its peak.

But the group kept at her. When Carol relinquished her mouth, Mavis squatted over her and lowered her cunt for Margie to sample, which she did.

Another woman ... was it Shanna? Replaced the unknown party that had been licking furiously at her twat; Her treatment – Margie was positive it was a woman – quickly brought on another orgasm.

Other mouths found her nipples and cunt and then the men were hard again, taking turns filling her cunt with their larger than normal sized appendages. Even maneuvering her so that she underwent successive double penetrations and all the while the women took turns sitting on Margie's face as she ate each one out, two of the women had a second round with her.

Before Margie finished for the evening, she accepted each male penis in her mouth, enjoying them all.

And when she finally lay sated for the night, she had one recurring thought.

I am loved. I have been loved, and everything I ever wanted has come to me. Yet I'm not satisfied. I know that I'll see someone, either male or female and want to know what they are like.

I want them all. I covet everyone.

THE END