Covid 19 Judicial Changes

Story Info
Year 2025 the teachers' wrongful sentence.
6.3k words
4.38
16.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers

Preface: I would like to state I do not condone using archaic laws and caning in general. A few of the comments sent to me by my readers asked me to write something dealing with caning, so the following story is of a non-consent nature. I would never submit anyone to this kind of treatment, but no one knows what the future will bring illustrated by the situation all of us find ourselves in presently. With that said onto Terry and Connor's adventure in the future.

Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, there are a number of archaic laws still on the books, which the judicial system can reincarnate, instead of incarceration. With the use of the archaic laws that consists of display and judicial corporal punishment, something like this could happen to someone in your family.

There was a knock on the door, just as Terry came home from work as a high school teacher. She opened the door to find a Sheriff.

"Are you Mrs. Teresa Scott?"

"Yes I am."

"You have an appointment at the women's correctional facility on Wednesday of next week." The officer said while, handing her the summons, and paperwork to sign.

"What is this for? I haven't done anything wrong?" The shocked Teacher stated.

"I don't know, but it will be explained in the paperwork, I just handed you." The officer stated, as he turned to leave.

The mature schoolteacher opened the envelope to find a document stating.

Mrs. Teresa Scott, this citation is for check fraud; your social security number and license are linked to a number of unauthorized checks cashed in the area. The authorities are issuing a summons that you attend a corrective judicial punishment

session in lieu of a jail sentence, as you failed to appear in court on April tenth two thousand twenty five at one PM. You are to report to the woman's correctional facility on Wednesday May Tenth Two thousand Twenty Five at one PM for Display and correction.

If you are in disagreement with this citation, please contact the Women's Correctional Facility at 19 Linden Ave. between Eight AM and Five PM Monday through Friday. Bring all information pertinent to your case with you.

On the day of your appointment, bring an advocate with you to assist you.

After reading the first two pages of the document, Teresa was beside herself with grief, her husband just passed away of Covid 19 and she was presently alone with her nineteen-year-old son. She was crying when her son came home from junior college.

"Mom what is the matter?" Her son Connor asked upset seeing his mother's grief.

She handed him the Summons saying. "There is a mistake that needs to be corrected before a week from Wednesday, or I am going to be disciplined for something I didn't do. I wish your father was here he would know how to handle this?" Teresa broke down crying in her sons' arms.

Putting his arm around his grieving mother, he said. "Mom it will all work out." Comforting her, but in reality he wasn't so sure.

It was a bad night for both; eating in silence, and then they sat in front of the TV, each with their own thoughts, not paying any attention to the show on Television. Both went to bed after the eleven o'clock news.

Conner spent the night fantasizing of his mother's chastisement and his mother spent the night trying to figure a way out of her predicament. They both looked like they didn't sleep at all in the morning, which was not far from the truth.

As was stated in the document she received, she went to her supervisor, the principal of the school with the paperwork she received. Mr. Johnson looked it over and stated. "We can use this as a teaching tool, to show what happens if you are in violation of the law." Jim Johnson said trying to hide his excitement that he may witness a judicial correction of the modest Mrs. Scott.

"Jim, I didn't do this, someone stole my Identity. Look at the picture on the driver's license it is not me."

"Your right, you will have to go to the women's correctional facility to straighten this out before Wednesday."

"Can I leave now to get this straightened out?"

"Sure I will call in a substitute for your twelfth grade classes today." Mr. Johnson said with false sympathy.

Teresa left school and went home to gather all her documentation. It was an hour before she left the house, confident that she will have this straightened out by the end of the day. "Anyone can see, it is not my picture on the driver's license, my identity was stolen." She thought, as she drove to the women's discipline center.

Going into the reception area there was a sign stating. "If you are not here for your appointment take a number and wait for your number to be called." She sat waiting and saw with horror, the women that were waiting for their appointments, women coming out crying and barely able to walk with their advocate helping them out.

The mature shy fifty nine year old teacher witnessed a forty-five minute horror show, until they called her number.

Teresa went up to the vacant window and said to the woman behind the counter. "I didn't cash any fraudulent checks. Here is my information look at the picture it is not me."

The woman behind the counter looked over all the information Terry put in front of her and with a compassionate look said. "I see that the photo is not of you, but you will have to call the court and ask for Judge Harold Collins, his is the one that signed the order of discipline and is the only one that can rescind it. Here is his direct line."

Walking out of the center with the post-it in her hand, she was certain that she had a Harold Collins in school. She remembered him as a troublemaker and reprimanded him several times to the point of giving him low grades, not because he deserved them, but because he did not want to do the work, she assigned the class.

The Teacher entered her car and called the number.

"Judge Collins office how may I help you?"

"My name is Teresa Scott; I received a summons from the women's correctional facility for next Wednesday. I did not cash fraudulent checks." She said almost in tears.

"Let me find your file and see what I can do for you." The woman on the other end of the line said.

"Thank you." Teresa said.

After a five minute wait the woman came back on the line and stated. "The Judge is on vacation until next Tuesday. I will call him and see what he says. Give me your number and I will call you back."

This was Wednesday morning a week before she was to attend her appointment.

It was not until Friday morning she received a call from the Judge's secretary.

"Hello Mrs. Scott, I finally got a hold of the Judge he said to bring all the information with you on Wednesday Morning and he will look it over. Be there at Eight AM."

It was a bad weekend for Mrs. Scott hoping the judge will vacate the summons, but not positive. Connor on the other hand was berating himself for wanting to see his mother disciplined not knowing what it entailed. He imagined they would cane her on her clothed bottom.

On Monday morning, the principal called her into his office. "Well what is the verdict do you have to attend the discipline session or is it canceled?"

"I have to be there at eight AM on Wednesday, to meet with the Judge he is on vacation until Tuesday."

"Okay, come here at seven AM and we will have a bus to bring you and the students that are eighteen to the discipline center. I will call ahead to tell them what we are doing."

"What if they vacate the order?"

"I will ask if the class can watch another public discipline session."

It was a very trying day for Teresa she couldn't do anything right and the class noticed.

Two thirty the mature teacher was going out the door, past the Principals office when he called to her. "Mrs. Scott can you come in here a moment? I want to update you."

"I talked to the court official today, he said that we will be able to witness a discipline session as a teaching tool, even though your sentence may be vacated. The court officer said they would put on a demonstration in the training room for the group, so there will be twenty-four students and I attending on Wednesday with you. Oh by the way who are you bringing as your advocate?"

"My son Connor will be my advocate."

"Oh, do you want your son to see you being caned if it comes to that?"

Not realizing how the caning is accomplished she said. "I asked him already and I don't think that will happen with the documentation I have in my favor." Mrs. Scott said with more confidence than she felt.

She went home very depressed she doesn't know what Wednesday will bring. Connor came in the door and saw his mother in tears.

"Mom it will be Okay, I will be with you, we can get through this together." Connor said as it is breaking his heart to see his mother in distress; she has had to endure so much with dad suffering for fifteen weeks with Covid 19, dying, and now this.

Tuesday Morning the Judge was back from vacation. His secretary brought in Mrs. Scott's file and showed him the picture on the driver's license sent from the discipline center stating. "Your Honor I think there is a mistake. Here is the picture on Mrs. Scott's license and the picture of the woman cashing the bad checks, they don't match."

"I will take it under advisement Sally thank you." The Judge said, but he remembers he had Mrs. Scott for a teacher, she gave him lower marks than he deserved and it caused problems with his father. His father would not pay for the college he wanted to go to because of Mrs. Scott's marks. Now the shoe is on the other foot, so he may have a way to get back at her.

Tuesday was no better, Teresa was becoming very nervous by noontime, the principal came to her room, saw she was very distressed and told her to go home for the day. It didn't help, now she had all that time to think of tomorrow, by the time Connor arrived home his mother was inconsolable, crying uncontrollably. He helped her to her room and stayed with her until she finally went to sleep. It was very early, about six PM that she went to sleep exhausted from her anxiety.

The alarm going off at five AM scared her awake. She jumped out of bed and into the master bath to take a shower. She went to the document she received and read the part containing recommended clothes to wear. It stated that comfortable garments such as a dress with comfortable undergarments. After the punishment is administers it may be necessary to leave undergarments off for the ride home.

Terry did not understand the last statement about 'it may be necessary to leave undergarments off for the ride home'.

Teresa put on a matching bra and pantie set in virginal while, pantie hose, and black flat shoes she was putting on a modest, comfortable black dress, when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" she said turning her back to her son. "Could you zip me up?"

"Sure, mom" and proceeded to zip up the dress for her. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I am not hungry, if I eat something I would probable throw it up." She stated.

It was six thirty and they had to leave the house to get to the school for about six fifty-five.

Teresa could not stand the thought of all her students' gawking at her on the bus ride to the Women's Discipline Center, so she said. "Connor, why don't we go in our car, you can follow the bus to the center?"

"Good Idea mom." They waited, while the bus loaded, and followed it to the center.

They arrived at seven thirty. The students were ushered into the gallery door and brought to a lounge area. Connor and his mother went in the clients' entrance.

Terry thought. "Right, the client's entrance it should state the door of doom!"

Teresa walked up to the window with her paperwork and the woman looked up her status. The woman called the judge's chambers and given instructions by the judge's secretary to have Terry wait for a call in the assembly room.

The judge did this intentionally, so she will be able to witness all the women being processed and dealt with to raise her anxiety level as much as possible.

The woman made a call and within a few minutes, a man in uniform came out. He had paperwork in his hand "Hi my name is Officer Thomas, I will be your guide today. You are Teresa 2025 1640 and this is your advocate Connor?"

"Yes." Teresa stated.

He made a check-mark on the paperwork then said. "Please do as I ask and we will get through this. I understand there is some confusion on your case. We are waiting for the judge to make a decision. Please follow me."

They walked through a door to a big assembly room with lockers on one side and benches the other three walls.

At Eight AM a bell sounded and a woman stated over the intercom. "The first group of clients is here ready for processing."

Officer Thomas left the room and came back ten minutes later with five women and their advocates all the women looking scared and the advocates having embarrassing looks on their faces.

Officer Thomas stated. "This can go easy for all here or very difficult, please do as your asked in a timely fashion. I can add up to ten strokes to your caning, so keep this in mind when I issue instructions. I will call your first name and the number given when you signed in. You will step forward show me some ID and will remove all your clothes and put them in a locker, sit down with your feet on the floor, knees spread at least a foot apart, and wait until your name is called again . Jane 2025 1706, please come-up here."

A woman about forty five stood up on shaky feet, gave the officer her ID and went to a locker to remove her clothes, put all her belongings into the locker, and closed it. Nude as the day she was born, she went to sit next to a man about five years older, crossing her legs. She was crying.

"This is barbaric, humiliating, and embarrassing we are a civilized country why are law breakers treated this way in the twenty-first century?" Terry shivered, as she may be one of the women at one PM if the judge doesn't grant clemency to her.

Connor seeing his first mature woman naked in the bright lights of the room became aroused, and he had to try to adjust his manhood, without being seen, by his mother and the rest of the group assembled. "This is a fantasy come true to see a naked woman, but I may see my mother like this." That took some of the lead out of his pencil at the latter thought.

Officer Thomas seeing the woman crossing her legs stated. "Jane 2025 1706, didn't you hear what I said, you will sit with both feet on the floor and knees spread at least a foot apart. That is a violation that I could add strokes to your caning for."

The woman with a look of embarrassment, and fear on her face did as told giving Conner and his mother a view of her intimate being.

Terry was beside herself looking at the total exposure of the poor woman in front of her. "I hope I don't end up like Jane is presently." She thought.

"Emma 2025 1711" A woman about thirty stood up and brought her ID to Officer Thomas. He looked at it and nodded. "Remove all your clothes and put them in a locker and then sit down, keep both of your feet on the floor and knees one foot apart, and wait until you're called." Officer Thomas articulated.

The woman did as she was told and sat down making sure she spread her legs as not to gets reprimanded by the Officer.

This went on for the other three women also. One of the Advocates was a friend of Conner, and he wanted to know what Teresa did to be here. Connor told him his mother was summons in error, and they are straightening out.

When all the women were nude officer Thomas rang a bell and in came a man in a white coat and black bag. A portable exam table was wheeled in. "Jane 2025 1706, please step forward to be examined."

Her advocate helped her up, and she climbed on the exam table. The doctor put her feet in the stirrups in front of all present, and took an inordinate amount of time probing her womanhood. When he finished the exam, he stated, "Jane 2025 1706 is fit for display and caning."

The advocate helped the crying woman down and the doctor told her to sit down, she continued sobbing. The next woman was called and she too was fit for what lay ahead for her. In fact all the women, after receiving the demeaning exam were deemed fit for display and punishment.

Teresa was in shock seeing all these women nude and spread in front of everyone present and that is only the beginning, they will be displayed, for an hour before they receive their caning. Whatever that means. Conner on the other hand being a red blooded, young man was amazed at all the pussy he is seeing today, in the first hour he is here.

After all the exams were completed, Officer Thomas called out "Jane 2025 1706 and advocate follow me." He walked to a large double door pressed a button it opened to show a gallery with about a hundred people in it. The same was done to all the women there, in ten minute increments. By quarter after nine, the first woman Jane 2025 1706, was helped to her locker, by her advocate and another man in uniform, She turned her back and her bottom was red as a beet, she couldn't put on her undergarments.

By Ten AM Teresa and Connor saw fifteen women go through the large door, and ten come out with red bottoms and crying.

Teresa was trying to be strong throughout this ordeal and Conner loved the sight of the naked women of all ages being totally exposed, not realizing that his mother may be one of the women in the afternoon.

"Teresa 2025 1640, please follow me." Officer Thomas said scaring her out of her fog.

They went into a small room. Officer Thomas handed her a phone. "Hello." She said.

"Hi Teresa 2025 1640, I have looked over the documents you provided me and I am glad to inform you that I will vacate your summon, if you will answer a few questions for me. By now, you know you had me in high school, and I wasn't a very nice student, but why did you give me marks that were close to failing? Did I deserve them?"

"You were very entitled in school and very disruptive."

"Did I deserve a D from you?"

"Truthfully you didn't, but I wanted to get your attention."

"Okay Mrs. Scott you answered my question. You made it very hard for me with my father and he refused to send me to the college I wanted to go to and was accepted. Here is what you will do. Your principal wants to show the students he brought, what will happen if they break the law and you're going to help. You're going to see Officer Thomas and tell him you want to use this day as a teaching experience for the group you brought here to witness your chastisement, but you will not be caned. You will instruct officer Thomas to bring your class to the training room and have him go through the procedure up to the caning. Have him call me and I will explain to him what you want to do. "

"What I want to do? You want to humiliate me in front of my class and my son. Do I have to get naked in front them?"

"Yes or I can reinstate your summons if you like. You admitted you didn't treat me fairly. I feel I am more than fair with you. Please get Officer Thomas on the phone."

Teresa put the phone down, went out of the room to find Officer Thomas, instructing other women to strip one at a time, and Conner is there watching. "The Judge wants to talk to you."

Officer Thomas went to the room, picked up the phone, listening to the judge and looking at Teresa in surprise he said. "Okay I can do that."

Turning red, she says to Officer Thomas. "So you understand what I want to do?"

"Yes, but I am totally confused. You have been pardoned, but you want to show your students what could happen, if they are summonsed to the judicial punishment center?"

"Yes, that is what I want to do, use this as a teaching tool for my students."

"You realize that you will be nude and spread in front of your students?"

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers
12