Covina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covina sat at the kitchen table while her imagination ran wild with thoughts of Cisco making love to the female he took to her son's room and although it had been close to two hours, she could hear the female's moans of bliss over the music coming from out back, her curiosity was taking over her, so she grabbed the basket of clean clothing, towels, and linens and made her way to her son's room where Cisco was. She stood outside the door for a few minutes listening as she heard Cisco's voice ordering the female to place two large pillows under her body. Covina's heart started to race as she turned the door handle, she didn't know what she was thinking, but she slowly opened it inch-by-inch, making sure not to make any noise as she did.

From the corner of Cisco's eye he seen light coming into the room from the door through the mirror above the backboard, he could make out the person as Covina once she looked inside through the few inches she had opened. His heart started to pound in his chest, knowing it was Covina was driving him wild, but he played it cool as if he did not know she was there to see what she would do next. Socorro was clueless as she now had her head down on the bed facing the other way. He spread Socorro's legs wide as he ran his hands over her beautiful round globes squeezing them as he moved a little to the side to ensure Covina had a perfect view of Socorro's ass as it stood in the air. He spread her ass cheeks apart displaying every inch of her pink puckered rose bud and her beautiful puffy labias teasing her as Covina watched with wide eyes. Without warning Cisco plunged his cock into her wet pussy completely with one hard fast thrust, making Socorro cry out loud to the unexpected cock slamming into her pussy. Covina was startled by Socorro's loud cry and stepped into the room and closed the door behind her quietly hoping no one else heard Socorro's moans as the abrupt intense pain quickly changed to the wonderful pleasure she got from her pussy gripping his cock.

Covina didn't know what she was doing, her mind was all over the place, but she didn't want to stop watching, she was drawn to him. He continued to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy with full long strokes and thrust. Covina couldn't help but acknowledge the hint of jealousy she felt as she watched in amazement as the young man she secretly lusted after for what felt like all of her life, slid his beautiful cock in the female's pussy, wishing it was her he was making love to. Her pussy throbbed wildly trying to grip the cock that was not there as she imagined it was her his cock was sliding in and out of. Covina wanted to touch herself, for him to touch her, for his cock to slide in her, but all she could do was watch as she became wetter and wetter.

It didn't take long for Cisco to push Socorro over the edge again as he pumped in and out of her fast. He had held back as long as he could he was built up, but he was not done. He wanted to give Covina a show and cause her to have her own orgasm without even touching her, he could see her breathing was more shallow and ragged and her breast heaved so he knew she was close, so he held out. Once Socorro's orgasm had subsided her slid his cock out of her pussy and rubbed her nectar over her rose bud with his cock, allowing it to lubricate and again without warning Cisco's cock started to slide into her tight rectum, stretching it as the head of his cock slowly became engulfed by her rose bud, he took his time so he wouldn't hurt her. Covina bit down on her lower lip as Socorro's moans got louder, her own rectum started to pulse fast with passion, something she had never felt, this new pleasure she was feeling was raw and erotic to her, chillz ran up and down her body as her own orgasm started to build up, she wanted to moan out loud as the heat built up between her legs and rear, it was almost unbearable, but she continued to bite down on her lip as she watched Cisco's cock slide deeper and harder in the female's little pink rose bud that was now fully stretched out to fit his cock.

"Aaaahh! Aaaah! Yes! Fuck me Cisco! Yes! Aaaah!" Socorro moaned as Cisco slid his hand around her waist til it was between her legs, she was going wild once his fingers started to stimulate her clitoris and slid into her pussy, faster and faster he went, matching the tempo of his thrusts deep in her rectum he was now to the point of no return, "I'm going to cum." He said.

"Yes! Oh God yes! Cum in me! Cum in my ass!" Socorro moaned, joining Cisco as his hot cum shot deep into her rectum Socorro and Covina went over the edge climaxing as one. A low soft moan escaped Covina's lips as she tried to hold her moans back. Her knees became weak under her so she grabbed onto the dresser with both hands and leaned her back against the wall to hold herself up til she was able to use her legs again. She quietly left the room and pushed the basket in as she took one last look at Cisco's naked body as he pulled his still-hard cock out of the female's rectum as she closed the door then went into the restroom across the room.

As Socorro tried to catch her breath she gasped, "Thank you!" before closing her eyes and falling dead asleep. Cisco pulled the pillows from under her and stretched her naked body out so she could sleep comfortably. Her beautiful body glistened from the sweat of both their bodies. He watched her as she slept for a minute, then covered her up before taking a towel out of the basket Covina pushed in and cleaned himself up before getting dressed and locking the door as he left the room.

12