Cowboy Dreams

Story Info
Husband and wife threesome.
1.7k words
4.31
38.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a pretty conservative person. I like shock value and to live a little on the edge, but for the most part I try to be a good girl. I am lucky because I am married to my soul mate. I know this because I was once married to the wrong person and so I know how right it feels to be married to Charlie. We've been together for 3 years and they have been the best 3 years of my life. We are a perfect balance for each other. He makes me laugh and makes me feel totally loved and our sex is mind blowing. Even when we have routine sex trying to be quiet when the kids are home, I go to another place emotionally. When he kisses me I get lost and wet anticipating being with him.

I haven't been with very many guys before Charlie. And to be honest I don't think I ever let myself let go with sex until Charlie. I mean there were times when I was drunk that I would let my naughty side show a little bit, but mostly I held back. It's totally different with Charlie. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. He literally tells me that all the time. I have such complete security in his love for me that I am able to let my walls down with him and show how much I love sex. And with him I do. I love feeling him inside me and when I see his cock it's all I want.

The first time Charlie brought up having a threesome with another guy I was shocked. I had never even considered anything like that before. But once we started talking about it and reading hot stories about threesomes, I got curious. I was nervous that Charlie would feel like I cheated on him if he saw me with another man, but he reassured me that he would feel like I was doing it for him. And I would be, mostly.

So on Valentine's Day we made a plan. I wasn't sure it would happen, but it turned out to be the craziest night of my life. Here's how the night went...

I love country music and country dancing. Charlie doesn't. So to entice him to go to the cowboy bar with me, I promised to be open to finding a hot cowboy he could watch fuck me. Funny how that changed his mind! I made sure to wear something tight and revealing. I have a curvy figure and breasts that are hard to hide in any shirt. So tight jeans with a pink thong and a low cut tight shirt shows what I have to offer. Charlie has a body every girl wants. He's your classic tall, dark and handsome with a smile that makes you want to take your clothes off. I feel so honored to walk in any room with him and show that he's mine.

The night we went to the bar it was packed. I guess Valentine's Day is a big night for nightclubs. Charlie and I danced and had a few drinks and had fun people watching. Then I noticed Ben across the dance floor. He looked like he was by himself and seemed to enjoy watching the crowd and drinking his beer. I nudged Charlie and said I'd like to ask that guy to dance. Charlie got a devilish grin and said, "Go for it." So I did. Ben seemed a little caught off guard and looked over to where Charlie was standing, but accepted my invitation to dance. It was a slow song and Ben had great dance moves and a firm grip on me. His hands enveloped mine, so that was a good sign! Halfway through the song Ben said he had noticed me earlier but thought it seemed like I was with someone. I told him that was my husband, and then the alcohol allowed me to continue to say that he allows me to have a toy occasionally. Ben pulled back to look at me with shock.

"He does does he" Ben said. I wasn't sure what to say next so I was relieved to hear Ben say that he would like to be anything he could be to me. After that, he pulled me tighter and put his leg in-between mine as we danced. His breath on my neck was making me so hot. I looked at Charlie each time we passed and he seemed to be enjoying the show. After the song ended, I took Ben to meet Charlie and they shook hands. I interchanged dancing with Ben and Charlie the rest of the night and felt so giddy having 2 men look at me like they couldn't wait to get me alone. At one point in the night I went to the rest room and when I came back and danced with Charlie he said he talked to Ben about the game rules for tonight. I asked what that meant and Charlie said "Don't you worry about it." I was so excited and horny that I couldn't wait for the bar to close. Lucky for me a little bit later Charlie asked Ben if he wanted to get out of here and have a drink in our hotel room. I looked at Charlie with big eyes and couldn't believe when he told Ben a room number for a hotel close by.

It was the longest drive of my life! I couldn't wait to get there and just kept asking Charlie if he was sure. I could tell he was just as ready as I was to fulfill his fantasy. We got to the hotel and Charlie grabbed a cooler from the trunk with beer and wine in it. Once Ben got to the room, we all had a drink and tried to calm our nerves. Charlie then asked Ben if he'd like to see his wife's huge tits. Ben walked straight over to me and with shaky hands, started to lift up my shirt. Ben asked Charlie if he could kiss me and Charlie said yes. It had been 3 years since I'd kissed someone else and it felt so strange but so exhilarating. I kept looking at Charlie to try to see any sign of hesitation or jealousy, but he seemed really into it.

Ben lifted my shirt over my head and I was breathing so heavily that my breasts were about to pop out of my lacy bra. Ben kissed me really deep and hard and popped open my bra. He was so into kissing me and feeling my tits and trying to take my pants off that Charlie had to say, "Whoa cowboy, take your time. Let's not rush the night."

I was so wet that my panties were soaked. I wasn't sure how long I would be able to hold back. Charlie told me to take off my jeans and sit on the bed. Next, he told me to take Ben's cock out of his pants. Ben was so hard that it was a challenge to unzip his pants over his large bulge. I couldn't wait to see his cock. It wasn't as perfectly shaped as Charlie's but I was excited to try something new. I asked Charlie if I could put Ben's cock in my mouth and he gave me permission. Ben was oozing with precum and I kept licking it off his tip. I love precum. I tried to put his cock as far back in my mouth as I could, but Ben kept trying to slow things down. I think he was trying not to cum too fast. Ben told Charlie he was the luckiest guy in the world to have me for his wife. Charlie agreed. That made me suck Ben's cock harder. Charlie then told Ben to take my panties off and slowly lay me back on the bed. He wanted Ben to flip me over doggie style and put his cock in me.

I was so wet that Ben's cock went in with no problem. I moaned loudly and almost came immediately. Charlie was so turned on that he came over to the side of the bed and put his cock in my mouth as Ben fucked me. I could barely suck Charlie's cock because I was trying not to cum yet on Ben's dick. Charlie was throbbing in my mouth and I swallowed more precum. Charlie's is much sweeter so it made me suck harder to try to get more. I swear in the haze of everything that we all came at the same time. Ben was pounding me from behind and Charlie was pounding me from the front. Ben's cock felt so different that it hit me in different places than Charlie normally did. Ben had his hands around my hips and was thrusting me hard back and forth.

When I came and couldn't really move so he was speeding up and moving me and fucking me with much more force. My body went limp after I came. Next thing I knew Charlie picked me up and threw me on my back. His cock was hard again and he was taking me by force and fucking me hard to punish me for what I had just done. I was so wet and filled with cum that I don't know who's was who's. Charlie and I both came again with each other and I think Ben enjoyed watching. In my ecstasy, things after that were a little hazy. I saw Ben and Charlie shake hands. They may have even exchanged information. Ben thanked Charlie and came over to kiss me goodbye and tell me that he would love to be my toy anytime. He told us both that it was the best night of his life and he didn't know how anything else would ever top this.

Charlie and I held each other naked and fell asleep. When I woke up, I looked over and Charlie was watching me. I told him, "You would never believe the crazy dream I had last night!" We both started laughing.