Cowboy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head. Instead of the slap making her angry, it invigorated her to search for Indy. She followed, and found the small blonde kneeling at the garden's edge with her hands in the soil. She knelt behind her placing large hands upon her back.

Indy stiffened but didn't say a word. She felt the hands slide up to her shoulders then down her arms. Keenly aware of the body pressed up against hers, she grew afraid because she could feel the passion emanating between them.

Sean whispered, "If you want me to go away, then just tell me." She lightly brushed the tip of her nose on the edge of a small ear causing the woman to shiver.

In a panicked stated of mind, Indy shouted, "I'm scared...scared that I might go to hell."

Sean held still, and then gently said, "Indy, your mom is not here, and there is no priest ready to beat you. People who love, seek love, and make love do not go to hell. Remember that God gave us sex." She got up and brought Indy with her. "When you're ready, I'll be here. I really like you, and I'll wait if need be." With that, she walked away.

Indy didn't know what to do. The sexual feelings excited her beyond measure, but she felt she was still ruled by her mother and the church. In her anger, she screamed and punched the dirt as hard as she could. The dam of her emotions broke, and she cried uncontrollably.

Through the trees, Sean heard the young woman, and her heart saddened.

************

The week went by without an exchange of words from either of them. Indy didn't go into town at all because she didn't want to chance running into Sean. Her nightmares plagued her each night, and by day she had her flashbacks of life in the convent. Mother Terese was the only friend she had --- the only one who seemed to be the most humane and kindhearted.

"Follow your heart, Indy."

Those were the last words she heard from the older nun when she said her goodbye to the convent. Exhausted from the emotional drama, Indy sat at the kitchen table with a cup of tea listening to one of the very few artists she had once heard of and grown to really like. A particular song caught her attention and her mind drifted into the meaning behind it. The one phrase that stuck in her mind from that song was, "it is a lovely thing that we have, the animal instinct".

The song faded, and Indy wiped a tear from her cheek as she remembered a particular late night conversation she had with Mother Terese.

It had been two hours after lights out but Indy couldn't sleep. Donning a robe, she quietly left her room. There was not a sound in the darkened halls. Small bare feet padded their way on the runner and out through the side door leading to the garden. In the moonlight,she walked amongst the fragrant flowers completely in her own thoughts until a voice made itself known.

"What are you doing out here at this time, child?" Mother Terese gently asked.

Startled, Indy stopped. "I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep."

"No need to apologize. Each of us needs to do something when we cannot sleep. Come here." She said with a soft kind smile.

Indy took a seat next to her on the bench near the rose bush. "You can't sleep either?" She asked lightheartedly.

The older woman chuckled. "No, dear, I was out here praying. So, why is it you're having trouble sleeping?"

"Well...um...just thinking about where I'm going to live."

"And what else?" Her soft brown eyes had always revealed such tenderness and patience.

"Um...well...those feelings and...ideas are weighing down on me again."

There was a long pause before Mother Terese spoke. "Have you ever watched animals, Indy?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever seen how the birds or the monkeys or cats, how they seek companionship?"

Indy shook her head.

"Animals may come together to procreate, but it's only at certain times, you know, when the time is right. But the rest of the time, these same animals will seek companionship with each other and it doesn't have to be the opposite sex. Indy, God does not discriminate. If he doesn't condemn the animals that happen to keep companionship with the same sex, then why would God condemn humans? Do you understand?"

Indy only nodded because she felt too emotional to answer out loud.

"Follow your heart Indy. You have an instinct for companionship. It's okay to follow it."

In that instant, at the kitchen table, the young blonde finally understood. She knew what she needed --- what she wanted.

***************

The late afternoon sun began to drop down over the horizon. Indy cradled the gift in her arms as she made her way through the forest. Not bothering to think how she would make it back once it got dark, her mind was set on a one-way journey. She came upon the grassy field, and smiled at how beautiful it all looked. Once she was over the small hill, she saw her destination in the distance.

There were a few horses galloping nearby in an enclosed area. Two cowboys with lassos were getting ready to bring the horses into the stable for the night, and they kindly greeted her with a tip of their hats.

The log cabin was in the distance just beyond the stable area. She continued her trek and felt her heartbeat quicken as she neared it. Now suddenly Indy felt like she was walking in a thick fog. All sound ceased. Everything moved in slow motion. She didn't realize she was at the door until it swung open to reveal a tall muscled blond.

"Howdy Indy. How are ya?" The man said in his deep baritone voice with a twinkle in his hazel eyes. "Come on in."

Indy was dumbfounded and speech failed her. What am I doing here? She thought to herself.

"Who is it?" Sean asked as she came to the door while pulling on a navy buttoned shirt over her tank top.

The three of them just looked at each other until finally Tommy broke the silence. "Well, I'm going to leave." He looked to his best friend, and said, "Give me a call later." And then he walked out.

Indy stepped into the living room. The silence hit again. She cradled the object in her arms closer, as if it was a child's security blanket.

Sean gestured for the young woman to have a seat, but it was not taken.

"I..." Indy wasn't sure how to begin saying something --- anything. "I...um...brought this for you." She mumbled as it was gently taken from her hands. "It's apple. I...hope you like...apple. Sorry I sort of smashed it."

"Did you make it?"

The small woman only nodded.

"No one's ever baked me a pie before. I'll put it in the kitchen." Sean walked away, and pausing at the counter, she let out a huge sigh wondering what to do. They hadn't spoken to each other for some time, and the young woman still had not indicated what she wanted. Sean turned around to return to her guest, and practically bumped into Indy who apparently crept up behind her.

Emerald green met sapphire blue. Indy quickly leaned forward and captured the tall woman's lips in a searing kiss. When they broke away, Sean softly asked, "Are you going to run off again?"

"No." She responded sheepishly. "I'm sorry about the other day. I...got scared." Indy realized Sean was about to say something but halted her with two gentle fingers on her lips. "Please...I have had plenty of time to think. I've...struggled for...so many years, and...I can't keep on like this. I...I...think...I...damn." She was flustered and it was evident on her face.

Sean leaned down to kiss her gently, and Indy melted into that kiss without resistance. Small hands reached up to take purchase in short black silky hair. The tall woman then moved down to Indy's neck, nipping it gently and eliciting moans from her.

"Yesss Sean...please." Jolts of electricity coursed through her body. The mouth at the juncture of her neck and shoulder felt wonderful and she didn't want any of it to end.

"What do you want Indy?" She whispered as her nose caressed the outer edge of a small ear.

The young blonde was sure her eyes rolled back into her head with the sensations. In her rising passion, she said, "I want you to be...my first."

Ocean blue eyes locked onto sea green. Sean then took her hand and led her down the hall and into the bedroom. As they faced each other, the tall cowboy brushed a blonde lock of hair behind Indy's ear, and that same finger gently stroked her cheek. "If...at anytime...you want me to stop...just say so and...I will."

Indy slowly nodded as nervousness began to creep in. But then her lips were seized, and as tongues danced she relaxed once again. Slowly and with as much tenderness as possible, her shirt slid off her shoulders. Next she felt the nimble fingers deftly undo her jeans. Pulling her lips away for a moment, she nervously asked, "What should I do?"

Sean looked at her with a sweet smile. "Follow your heart. There isn't anything that would be wrong. Whatever you feel like doing, just go ahead with it." She gently pushed the jeans down, and gazed at the exposed creamy flesh. "You are divine."

The phrase that continued to run through Indy's mind was the one line of the song that encompassed everything at this moment. It is a lovely thing, the animal instinct in me. She reached out to slide off Sean's shirt, and then slid her hands up muscular arms. The fine downy hairs she encountered sent tingles up her spine.

Sean bent and picked her up, catching Indy by surprise. The young blonde held on with arms wrapped around the tall cowboy's neck. She was laid onto the bed, and Sean lay next to her propped up on one arm.

They kissed again, sweetly this time like they had not a care in the world. Sean worked her way down an alabaster neck kissing and nibbling every inch of flesh. She unclasped the white cotton bra, and Indy helped getting it off freeing the full sized globes. Sapphire eyes gazed at the flawlessness of them and then looked into fiery green eyes. "You're so beautiful."

Indy smiled shyly, and then tugged on Sean's tank top. Soon the shirt hit the floor along with the sports bra. Indy had never seen another woman's breasts. She was captivated by the smallness of them compared to hers, and the color of the aureoles being a light shade of brown where as hers were pink. In her revelry, she was caught unawares when fingers began to roll and squeeze her erect nipples causing a wave of electric pleasure to hit her core and making her back arch.

Now that the nipples were harder and aching, Sean flicked it with her tongue eliciting further moans from the young blonde.

All of her senses, all of her pleasure was focused on her nipples alone, and Indy could not think of anything else. That mouth on her breasts and those fingers stroking her flesh were driving her insane with need. But what was this need? Indy wanted to understand what her body was doing but it was hard to concentrate.

Sean continued on her trek downward. Indy was somewhat disappointed when her breasts were no longer given attention, but her curiosity got the better of her when she felt Sean move down to her thighs, and remove her lavender cotton panties.

"Spread your legs for me." Sean gently requested.

"What are you going to do?" She asked nervously.

Sean smiled and said, "I'm going to lick your pussy."

"But..." Wide green eyes just looked dumfounded. "Isn't that...?"

Sean chuckled. "Remember, there's nothing that is wrong."

Indy slowly nodded in bewilderment. When she did as requested, she carefully watched Sean approach her reddish curls. They did not break eye contact until a long tongue snaked out along Indy's slit. She shuddered upon the contact at her center. A tension was building in her belly, and she wasn't sure how to deal with it. She felt that wet muscle work its way between her lips and directly to her hole. Going on instinct and pleasure alone, she bent her knees up and spread her legs further apart. When Sean's tongue stroked her bundle of nerves, she braced her heels on the mattress and pushed hips upward desiring more contact.

Sean was floored by the amount of juices seeping out of this woman. It excited her to know she was causing this, and with that she could feel her own wetness on her briefs.

The pressure in her lower regions was threatening to explode. Indy never imagined anything feeling quite so wonderful. She thought she would die from the ecstasy alone. "Ohhh...ohh Sean...what do...what's happening?"

The cowboy just now realized that not only was Indy a virgin, physically, but she was also one psychologically. All those years in a convent, she had absolutely no clue what was taking place. Sean mentally chastised herself for not talking to Indy first about the things that could happen. She slowed down her ministrations, as a thumb replaced what her tongue was doing. "Just let go, Indy. I want you to let out the much-needed release your body craves, okay? I want you to come for me."

Indy quickly nodded, and gripped the sheets in small fists as the tongue returned to its task. She felt her body tensing up, and she knew she was holding her breath. Not knowing how else to let this release take place, she felt compelled to scream. And that's what she did, she let out her first scream as her hips flew off the bed. As she came back down, Sean crawled up and held her.

After she had enough time to catch her breath, they kissed. Indy noticed immediately the difference in the taste of that kiss. She pulled away looking at the wetness around Sean's mouth and chin.

"What's wrong?" Sean asked.

Using her thumb, Indy wiped at some of the wetness she saw, and then tentatively stuck the thumb in her mouth. It was sweet and salty at the same time and very creamy. She frowned wondering if she liked it, and finally decided that she did.

"It's your cunny juice." Sean supplied with a smile.

"Does yours taste the same?"

Sean laughed. "Um...maybe. But overall everyone's taste is just a little different."

With a sly smirk, Indy licked away the rest of it off Sean's face.

They kissed again as long fingers worked their way towards Indy's pussy. "Indy, I'm going to slide my fingers inside you. It will hurt at first until..."

"I know, until the membrane splits. That's the only thing I've ever known." She commented sadly.

"We don't have to..."

"No, I want to. I want you to be the one." Emerald green eyes gazed into ocean blue. "I'm scared, but only because I don't know how badly it's going to hurt."

Sean let out a breath, and tenderly said, "It's different for everyone. For some it could be like a pin prick and for others...not."

"Am I going to bleed a lot?"

"Well, that also is different for everyone."

"I see." She bit her bottom lip then let out a sigh. "Shouldn't we put a towel or something down so I don't ruin your sheets?"

"We can, if you want." She got up and retrieved the very item from the bathroom. Folding it in half, she tucked it under Indy's hips. "There, better?" She received a nod, and then she decided to remove her jeans.

"Do you always wear men's underwear?" Indy shyly asked.

Sean smiled as she stood there in black Hanes boxer briefs. "Yep. They're the most comfortable. Plus it's sexy when I have a strap-on."

"A strap-on? What's that?"

"Oh." That's right Sean, remember, she's been shut in for half her life. "Um...never mind, I'll tell you later." She returned to her position next to Indy. They exchanged languid kisses until the kisses became heated. She slid long fingers through the downy curls and lightly stroked an erect nub.

Indy's hips began to move of their own accord.

Fingers coated in the young woman's essence slipped into her up to the last knuckle. The small body tensed harshly and Indy let out a scream of pain, but the membrane was still in tact.

"God...it hurts...ow, stop!" Indy ground out between gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay." Sean removed her fingers, and hugged the small blonde to her. She bestowed gentle kisses along Indy's face.

"Why isn't it over? Why didn't it break? Is something wrong with me?"

"Shh, don't talk like that." Sean gently stated. "There are rare occasions where a woman happens to have her virginal veil intact rather tightly. I don't know why that happens. We can try something different, if you're up to it." She stroked Indy's cheeks tenderly.

"Umm...alright, but it's going to really hurt, isn't it?"

"Well...I don't want to lie to you, but I promise, once it's over you'll be just fine." The tall woman got up and went to the bathroom.

Indy lay there wondering what was going to happen. She thought this was only going to hurt for a second and it would all be over. But she just had to be a part of that very small percentage of women who happen to have it more difficult. She hadn't expected it to hurt so much, and even though Sean pulled out rather quick, that short period of pain was intense.

Sean returned wearing something between her legs and lay back on the bed. Indy just stared as she bit her bottom lip. The apparatus looked like a man's penis. It was flesh colored, but a leather harness of some sort attached it.

"This is a strap-on. Or some just say a dildo and harness."

"It looks big."

Sean chuckled. "It's regular size. Honest. The big one is in the drawer."

"They come bigger than that?!?" Indy questioned in disbelief. "It doesn't look like it will fit. Is it going to tear me?"

"No, it won't tear you." She cupped her cheek tenderly. "It will stretch you, yes, and it may take some time for you to get used to it, but afterwards it's going to feel really good."

"As good as your tongue?" Indy questioned as a shade of scarlet crept up her cheeks.

Sean smiled again, and nodded.

"Well...okay."

"Alright, let's get a pillow underneath you first. It'll raise your hips and make it more comfortable." She grabbed the pillow, put the towel over it, and guided Indy's hips onto it. Kneeling between her bent legs, Sean poured a generous amount of lube into her palm and rubbed it along the shaft of the cock. "This is lubrication. It works like your juices to make for a smooth and pleasurable entry, but it doesn't taste as good as you." She gave Indy a sly smirk and a wiggle of her eyebrows. "I'm using it because I want this to be the least uncomfortable as possible for you. Okay?"

Indy nodded as she continued to watch. Sean then rubbed what was left in her hand onto Indy's pussy.

The small woman closed her eyes and moaned. "That feels nice."

"I promise, I'll make you feel terrific in the end." Sean commented as she guided the head of the cock to Indy's opening. Inserting just the tip of the head, she paused and bent forward to kiss her tenderly. She moved down a bit to suckle her nipples in order to ignite Indy's passion again. Once she felt the small woman respond and move her hips, Sean drove the cock into her, and then stopped.

Indy screamed out in pain once again, louder this time as her body reacted to the invasion by tensing up. Her face scrunched and she held her breath trying to brace herself. The force of it all happened so suddenly that she began to cry out loud.

Sean's heart hurt for her. She didn't want to cause such pain, but also knew there was no way to avoid it. Gently, she wiped Indy's face and kissed away her tears. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry it hurts."

Indy held onto her tightly as she continued to cry out her agony.

"Do you want me to stop? I'll do it. Just tell me." She said softly.

"No...just...hold me." Indy requested as she continued to cry.

"Of course. Anything you want." They stayed in that position until Indy was calm once again. Sean then suckled her neck and gently twisted hard pink nipples. She felt some movement underneath her, so she looked into sea green eyes. "Better?"