Cowboy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

"Hmm, yes." The fullness between her legs was no longer discomforting. In fact, she noticed as her hips began to move involuntarily, that it felt nice.

Sean slowly pulled almost all the way out, and then slowly pushed back in. She did that a few times, carefully watching Indy's expression as she gradually picked up the pace. Her own passions were once again inflamed as the base of the dildo rubbed up against her clit nicely.

These new sensations made the young woman's lower regions tighten as before. Indy loved the feel of Sean's weight on top of her, and all the activity between their legs was making her blood boil.

"Wrap your legs around my waist baby." Sean requested.

Indy complied and then groaned loudly as the cock began to hit a particularly sensitive spot. "Ohhh Sean...ohhh." The delicious friction and filling of her pussy was exciting beyond measure. Indy was sure she would pass out from the pleasure of it all. She pulled the tall woman down for a searing kiss before she exploded in ecstasy. "O-h-h-h.........g-o-d!"

Sean followed the young woman in her own release, and they rode out the waves together.

Spent and satisfied, they lay without moving. Then Sean gently pulled out, unbuckled the harness, and wrapped everything in the towel placing it on the floor. Rolling back over, she took Indy in her arms and kissed her sweetly before they settled in to sleep.

"What about you?" Indy whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I want to give you pleasure too."

Sean hugged her and said, "But you did."

"How?"

"Well for one, just watching you in the throes of passion was a big turn on, and also the base of the dildo caused friction on my clit when we were... in motion. My orgasm came directly behind yours."

"Oh." She thought about it for a moment, recalling the sounds coming from Sean's mouth when her own release shot out. Then she remembered her first orgasm. "But...I want to taste you too."

Sean chuckled. "You will. But we'll rest now. There's no need to rush. We have all night."

"You mean we can do this again?"

"Of course. As many times as we want. And it won't hurt ever again." She kissed her softly and nuzzled her nose.

They fell asleep without any further thought, only contentment on their faces.

**************

They were kissing, and fondling one another. Everything felt so good to Indy's senses. She didn't want it to ever end. Suddenly, the door burst open, and then a scream of anger filled the room.

"How could you? You filthy girl. You're the devil's child." Her mother yelled.

Indy stared in shock, and then the slap came across her face. "I'm sorry mamma. I didn't know. I'm sorry. Please..." She saw the hand poised for another slap but it never came.

"You have no right to treat her like this. How dare you call your own flesh and blood the devil's spawn? If that were the case, then you yourself have fucked the devil." The voice said.

Indy turned around expecting to see Toni, but instead saw stormy blue eyes set in a face of anger belonging to Sean.

The tall cowboy pulled Indy into her arms protectively. "She is no longer under your rule. Indy is now her own person."

Stunned beyond measure, the mother did not say a word. Indy watched as her mother faded away into nothing. She turned in the arms around her waist and buried her face in Sean's chest.

****************

Sea green eyes shot open, and she remembered where she was. She felt the steady heartbeat below her cheek and the warm breath on her forehead. Propping herself up, she gazed into those same blue eyes.

"Did you just dream...?" Sean began to ask.

Indy nodded. "Yes, about mother."

Sean frowned. "How? I...I've never been in someone's dream before."

"I don't understand it myself. But...thank you."

"Sure...I guess." Sean gave her a smile and then caressed her cheek.

As Indy moved to better position herself, she felt something sticky and gross at her nether regions. Pushing the sheet aside, she gasped at what was found. "Oh no."

Sean quickly sat up. "What is it?"

Indy couldn't speak. She just moved the sheet back for Sean to see.

The tall woman took her within strong arms, and held her. "Indy, it's okay. It's just blood, and probably some lube. It'll wash off."

"I've ruined your sheets. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. It's not a problem. I can wash them, or even get new ones." She placed a kiss upon a strawberry blonde crown. "How do you feel, otherwise?"

"Well..." She smiled shyly as she recalled the pleasure she experienced earlier. "I feel great."

Sean caressed a small ear with her lips, and then whispered. "How about we take a shower?"

Indy was quickly realizing how much she enjoyed the attention given to her ears. They were such innocent gestures that made her stomach do flips. "Um...you mean together?"

"Mmm hmm." Sean lightly licked the outer edge of the ear, moving down to the lobe where she took it between her teeth and flicked her tongue on it. She then nipped the area just below the ear.

Indy's body shivered at the ministrations. "Mmmmm.... Uh okay."

****************

After thoroughly washing each other, passions were aroused once again. Indy was surprised at how sexy a shower could turn into, and as her lips were assaulted in a deep kiss, she felt Sean guide her hand down to wet black curls. The wetness she encountered was more than just from the showerhead beating down on their bodies. She pulled out a moment, and looked at the creamy essence on her fingers.

"That's what you do to me, Indy." Sean commented.

"I caused this?" She innocently asked.

Sean nodded. "You arouse me beyond reason, and all I can think about is making love to you."

Indy stuck her other set of fingers between her own pussy lips to encounter the same kind of wetness. "So, this is what happens when we're aroused." Suddenly she became embarrassed at being so naïve, and said, "I'm sorry I don't already know about these things."

"It's okay. In time you'll know it all, and I'll be happy in being the one who shows you." She took the fingers Indy had used in discovering her own juices, and sucked on them gently.

The young woman whimpered. "Oh please...I don't think...I can stand...up anymore."

Sean turned off the water, and offered her robe to the young woman, as she wrapped a towel around her waist. Returning to the bedroom, she quickly pulled up all the sheets, tossed them into the hamper and took out a fresh set from the hall closet.

Both of them worked on the bed before falling onto it in a lip lock. Sean worked her way down the small body to the apex of her mound. She found that this time, Indy didn't need any instruction as she automatically spread her legs wide. She swallowed the erect slick nub as two firm fingers slid inside Indy's pussy and began pumping in and out.

"Ohhh...ahhh." Indy's back arched with each moan. She felt a hand slide up to one of her nipples, first caressing it until it hardened and then twisting it. The electrical currents in her body shot back and forth from breast to clit and hole. She caressed the length of the arm on top of her by raking her blunt fingernails along it. Her other hand tightly gripped the pillow beneath her head for support. "Ohh...god...Sean.... O-h-h-h...S-e-a-n." She cried out as she fell into the abyss of pure pleasure.

Sean lapped at the sweet juices that seeped out bringing Indy to another release. Crawling up her body, Sean gazed into blazing green eyes. She wiped away at the dampened reddish blonde hair that stuck to Indy's face. "I love you."

Tears formed in emerald eyes. Indy cupped her cheek, and said, "I love you too, Sean. I started falling for you that one night in the parking lot. And I want to show you just how much. I want to please you." She pushed up to roll them over, and kissed Sean with fervor. Moving down, she licked at the hollow of her lover's neck eliciting a moan that sounded wonderful to her ears. She then swallowed a darkened pebbled nipple. The feel of it on her tongue was exquisite and excited her to the point of biting down on it.

Sean yelped.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, it felt good." Sean commented with surprise. "I just didn't expect it."

Indy returned to the task at hand with the second nipple as her hands roamed the length of Sean's body. She nibbled her way down a taut stomach to the cropped black coarse hair on her nether lips. Sean spread her legs, and Indy was captivated by the view. She noticed the set of inner lips and the erect pearl that sat at the top. Everything was wet with Sean's essence, and she caught the fragrance of arousal. Her mind spun with what her nose smelled. It excited her so much that she rubbed her nose along the black curls inhaling the sweet scent. "God Sean, it smells so good."

Azure eyes closed when Indy dug her tongue into Sean's opening. Indy then moved up to the pearl that was calling out to her, and stroked it firmly. She slid two fingers into her, and decided that she had never felt something so wonderful on her mouth and fingers before.

Sean's head thrashed from side to side when Indy grabbed her clit between teeth and tugged on it firmly like she had done with the nipples earlier. Large hands took purchase at the back of Indy's head prodding her onward. With a flick of her clit, it was pulled as far as it would go, and it threw Sean into an orgasmic convulsion. "God-d-a-m-n... I-n-d-d-y-y-y!"

She licked away at the cream that dribbled out until she heard Sean yell out again.

"No more...I can't...please."

Indy crawled up with a huge grin plastered on her face. She kissed Sean tenderly, and then said, "That was so divine."

Between breaths, Sean responded. "You...liked that...huh?"

"Mmm, very much, and I look forward to doing it again and again and again."

"Oh boy, I think I'm in trouble." They laughed and held each other tight. "Now you know how I feel, when I watch you. It's like I've got to have you all the time."

"I completely understand now." Indy responded.

*************

In the early pre-dawn hours a stomach growled. Sean tried to ignore it preferring to stay curled up with Indy in her arms than to get up. She heard it again --- louder, but this time it wasn't hers. A blue eye popped open, and looked down at the young woman. Indy's stomach rumbled again.

"That sounds like the creature from the black lagoon." Sean commented in a raspy voice.

Indy giggled. "No it doesn't. I'm just hungry --- really hungry."

"Then let's get you something to eat before the creature in there decides to come out." She poked at her lover's belly.

Indy playfully smacked her hand away.

In the kitchen, Sean started the coffee while Indy searched the fridge. "Hmm, I'll make breakfast if you go put something on."

"What's wrong, you don't like me naked?" Sean asked sarcastically.

"Oh, I do, but I'm not going to be able to concentrate on anything except your body if you're walking around like that."

"Alright, I'll put on some clothes." Sean had also taken the time to put the previous day's sheets in the washer along with the towel, and she thoroughly washed the dildo. Returning to the kitchen, she poured herself a cup of coffee, and took a seat at the table to watch her lover.

"Food is done." Indy announced as she tossed four pancakes on each plate and a half a pound of bacon.

"What kind of pancakes are these?" Sean asked curiously as she eyed the stack of large thick brown cakes.

"Whole wheat granola cakes."

Passing on the syrup after pouring a generous amount onto her plate, she took a bite. "Wow, these are great. Hmmm." Sean scooped another maple syrup drenched forkful in her mouth.

Indy was really pleased. "I'm glad you like them."

"Oh definitely. Mmm, you're a great cook. You want to cook for me all the time?" She asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Indy giggled at her lover's antics. "Maybe."

Sean looked at her watch and noticed the time. "I have stable duty this morning, and I need to check on a couple of the horses. But I was wondering if you'd like to resume your riding lessons this afternoon." She said around a piece of bacon.

"That would be wonderful."

**************

The small figure carefully tended to the new seedlings that had sprouted in the garden. After watering them thoroughly, she went inside to start on her book. As she sat down in front of the computer, she realized that this was the first time she had felt at peace with herself and the world. A smile turned up the corners of her mouth as she thought about how in love she was with the tall dark cowboy.

She opened the document, and began typing away where she had left off the last time. Another smile graced her features because she knew how she was going to end her autobiography, and hoped Sean would be okay with being included.

**************

Sean and Tommy worked together with the beautiful palomino in the enclosed structure.

"What do you think?" Sean asked.

"Oh, I'd say she'd be ready in one week. She's been progressing nicely." He let go of her reigns, and held up his hand in front of her snout. "Just watch what she can do."

Sean watched her friend leave the horse standing there. A few feet away, he faced the filly and whistled. The honey colored horse's ears perked up at the sound and she came trotting right towards him.

"Ya see? She knows she's being called."

"That's great. You sure are a wonder with the horses."

He stepped up to Sean and placed a large thick and heavy hand on her shoulder. "Naw. But you --- you're the horse whisperer around here and everyone knows it. What is it that you say to them Sean?"

"Ah ah, that's a secret. I can't go around letting the cat out of the bag. It'll ruin my reputation." She brushed her hand down the horse's neck.

"And speaking of cats, by the looks of that bruise on your neck, I'd say you were in a fight with one last night." He commented with a huge grin.

"What?" She touched a tender area on her neck and remembered that Indy had taken to suckling her neck fiercely before she screamed out her orgasm. Red in the face, she held back her laugh.

"You're in love with her, aren't you?"

The question threw her for a loop. "What? How? You...?"

"Now Sean, I've known you since before you grew breasts and I had hair on my balls. Don't try to act sly with me."

She held her head down and scuffed her boot in the dirt. "Alright...I'm...in love." She looked into his bright hazel eyes and couldn't help but smile. "I'm so in love...and in so much trouble."

He laughed heartily.

Looking at her watch, she said, "Damn, almost lost track of time. I have an errand to run. I better get going so I'll be back in time for her riding lesson."

***********

Indy walked up the small incline of the grassy field. She saw the men bailing hay, and waved to them. They in turn tipped their cowboys hats and smiled. She stepped into the stable, and saw Tommy saddling Midnight. "Good afternoon."

He turned around with a grin. "Howdy and afternoon to you."

"Is Sean around?"

"Oh, she should be back any second now. Had to go into town for something. How ya doing?" He asked as he finished buckling the saddle straps and stood to face her.

"I'm feeling great. Had a productive morning. How are you?"

"Good thanks. Greatly enjoyed that pie you made. We all had a piece with lunch, but Sean had the biggest. It was delicious."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I see you've been mauled by that cat too?" He questioned playfully.

She looked at him with a frown. "I'm sorry, I don't understand."

With a twinkle in his eyes, he said, "The bruise on your neck --- Sean has a similar one. We figured it was from a wild cat." He crossed his burly arms in front of his broad chest.

The embarrassment quickly crept up her face. She didn't know what to say because now he knew they had sex. She felt like running off until a pair of arms encircled her waist from behind.

"Hi beautiful." Sean said and then kissed her cheek.

Indy turned around burying her face in the tall woman's chest.

"What's wrong?" She softly asked.

"I think it may be my fault. We were talking about the cat the two of you encountered." He patted the horse, and started to walk out. "I didn't mean any harm." He said to both of them.

Sean nodded that it was okay, and then pried the small woman away from her. "Darlin'? Don't be upset. Are you ashamed of what's happened between us?" She lifted Indy's chin to gaze into sea green eyes.

"No...I'm not ashamed of us. I'm just...I guess...it was so embarrassing to know that he knows."

"Do you think he isn't going to respect you as a woman?" Sean asked curiously.

"Maybe."

"Oh honey, you're not thought of any less, okay? Tommy was just playing with you. Guys do that ---- well, I'd do that too. It was all in fun. Tommy and the boys are actually happy that we're together."

"Really?"

"Yep. Tommy and I have known each other forever, and he's already told me how happy he is for us. Now how about that lesson?" Sean suggested as she placed a tender kiss on tempting lips.

They mounted Midnight and took off through the forest.

*********

The bubbling brook was melodious to her ears. Indy lay curled up in Sean's arms as they lightly napped under the weeping willow with the mid-afternoon sun in the western sky. She felt content for once in her life.

A flock of birds flew overhead.

Sean wondered if the young woman in her arms would want to live the rest of her life like this --- on a ranch, tending horses with a cowboy.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Indy asked when she heard the tall woman sigh.

"I was just wondering..."

Indy propped herself up on an elbow so she could gaze into eyes as blue as the summer sky.

"Um...do you have any regrets?" Damn, that's not what I wanted to ask. Why are you being so chicken shit Sean?

Indy was shocked at the question. Her mind tried to grasp the meaning behind it. "You mean about what's happened...so far? Cause I don't at all. You regret what's occurred between you and I?"

"Oh, no. I didn't mean.... I...um..." She sighed in frustration and ran long fingers through her hair. "Damn...I... I'm not really good with words."

"Yeah, I've noticed." Indy responded sarcastically, and then chuckled when Sean sighed again.

A shade of scarlet crept up Sean's face, and she tried to hide it by looking down at the luscious green grass.

"You know you worried me about your question on 'regrets'." Indy hooked a finger under the cowboy's chin, and gently raised it to look into azure eyes.

"Well, I...wasn't sure if maybe...you wanted to um...have other..."

"Sean, all I want is you." She kissed her lightly on the lips.

Sean's heart swelled with pride and joy. She felt the courage she didn't have earlier to proceed with what she wanted to. "You are so beautiful."

Indy gave her a shy smile, and watched as Sean fingered the grass for a bit. Then Sean reached over and took her hand as a toothy grin graced the cowboy's face.

"Indy...I'd like...um...would you be interested in living on the ranch with me? I know it seems kind of fast, but...well...I fell for you that first night when I drove you home. And I know in my heart that you are all I want."

The young woman smiled shyly as she held at bay the few tears that threatened to surface. "I'd love to Sean."

The tall woman let out a huge breath, and they kissed passionately.

"Please take me back to the ranch and make love to me." Indy whispered against her lover's lips.

**************

The lovers stood naked exchanging lust filled kisses while in each other's embrace.

"Indy...would you be interested in the strap-on again?"

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers