Cowboy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

"I recall that part."

"So, we got you out and to the hospital right away. Bret was brought in on charges of the barn burning, bribing the officers to take you and Tommy, and assault."

Sean thought about what was said. "How did you find me? I mean how did all this happen? How did they get Bret?"

"Well..." Indy bit her bottom lip wondering where to start. "I was working in the garden when I had a terrible feeling something wasn't right. Going back to the ranch, I talked with Joe but no one saw you two return. I fell asleep with worry, and had that dream about mom. But this time, I stood up to her, and then you were in my dream. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with you cause you only stood there. When I approached, I saw your hands were handcuffed. You complimented me on a job well done beating my mother, and then you said you were in jail."

She lifted her head to look into an azure eye. "I woke up immediately and knew. Were you... did you... dream that?"

Sean gazed upon Indy's beautiful tear stricken face. She wished that she could see out of both eyes, and fully drink in the sight of her lover. Clearing her throat, she said, "Yes, I remember that dream."

"What do you think this means? That we can communicate like that? I mean we both admitted to never having such experiences."

"Maybe that we have a special connection --- like we belong together."

Indy laid her head back down and gently but firmly squeezed her lover's waist. "I do feel connected to you ---- from when we first met. Like we had known each other forever and just lost touch."

"I know what you mean." Sean stroked the long golden silky hair of her lover. "What happened next?"

"Oh, I called Mother Terese to ask for her help. She gave me the number to her brother who is an excellent attorney. He flew out immediately. I'm just glad we...found you...in...time." The tears began again as her body shuddered to think what those pigs would've done to Sean.

"So, he took care of everything?"

Indy nodded, as she tried to compose herself. "Bret won't be a menace to anyone again. The attorney made use of the FBI's help through a connection he had, and got Bret on all kinds of stuff."

"Thank you so much, Love."

***************

The new stable was finally finished. Joe was busy with the other boys leading the horses inside. Tommy watched for a few minutes, glad that the horses had a home again, and then he half hopped to the house on his crutches.

Inside, the two women wrestled with one another on the couch.

"Indy, please." Sean called out.

"No, you promised you would rest, and that's what I want you to do."

"But helping bring the horses in is not work." Sean insisted.

"Ah, but I know you Sean Peterson, you'll go right to feeding and watering the horses and you'll begin shucking hay. Now that all sounds like work to me." Indy responded as she had Sean in what she thought was a headlock.

Tommy cleared his throat to announce his presence. Blue and green eyes looked up at his big smirk, and they busted out laughing.

"I don't believe big bad Sean is really whooped." He commented casually. "I remember the times we used to wrestle, and there were plenty of times she knocked my ass down."

Indy cut her lover a quick look, as she still held her in the lock. Sean gave them a lopsided grin before standing up without much effort and bringing Indy up with her. She quickly hoisted a surprised Indy up in her arms, as small hands locked behind a strong neck.

"I knew she was playing you." Tommy remarked with an evil grin. "She doesn't really want to go to the stable, she just wanted you to put up a fight." He said to Indy.

"Hey." Sean commented loudly now that she had been discovered.

"You little sneaky devil. You were playing me this whole time." Indy smacked her lover playfully in the shoulder.

"You're not mad, are ya?" Sean asked with her head down and her eyes looking up like a scolded puppy.

"No, but you'll need to make it up to me later." Indy responded with a wiggle of her eyebrows. She then turned to Tommy. "So, what's up? How's your leg?"

"Oh, I'm getting along just fine. Though this damn cast is itching like I've got an anthill in there." He tapped his leg, and then ran a thick hand through his blond locks. "I was wondering...um...Indy, what you were gonna do with the house now that you are lookin' at living here."

Indy stepped up to tall broad man that became a good friend to her. "Did you want it?"

Shyly he answered, "Well...yeah, I was hoping to move into a better place and I'd like to be nearer to the ranch."

"Of course. But you know I'm only renting it, right? I'll contact the realtor tomorrow morning and arrange everything. How's that?"

Tommy's smile was from ear to ear. "That would be just great. Oh, and I'd love for you to teach me how to tend to the garden. I've always wanted to grow my own stuff. We can totally share it, I mean I know you've already planted stuff there."

"I'd be happy to show you some gardening tricks."

"Thank you. I'll go tell Joe. I know he'll be happy." He hopped out the door leaving a puzzled Indy looking at her lover.

"Are Joe and...?" She didn't finish her sentence when the huge grin on Sean's face gave her the answer. "But I thought Tommy was..."

Sean's head shook no. "Actually, he's Bi, but since he's met Joe, they've been monogamous for some time."

"Wow, that's wonderful."

"So, what do I have to do to make up for tricking you?" Sean asked with a shy smile.

Indy smirked and her green eyes sparkled. "Come to the bedroom, and bring a kitchen chair with you." She instructed firmly and walked off knowing her lover's dark eyebrows shot up her forehead.

***********

Sean couldn't believe the situation she was in. Her arms and hands were bound behind the back of the chair, even though she was sitting comfortably. She was stripped of her clothes but her cowboy boots were left on. A dildo protruded from between her legs, and the straps of the harness were securely in place. It wasn't her dildo, but something Indy apparently had purchased online to her surprise. It was a purple double-headed thing, and the smaller end fit snugly into her pussy.

Indy came out of the bathroom completely naked, and sat down at the edge of the bed opposite Sean. Emerald eyes locked with sapphire blue. Indy spread her legs wide exposing her sex, and caressed her breasts bringing the nipples to full attention. One small hand reached down to the amber downy curls, and slid along the wet folds.

Sean watched the fingers slide into Indy's hole and then circle her clit as an audible moan came out of her lover's throat. Sean's breathing altered as she continued to watch the display before her wishing she were free to run over and bury her face between Indy's nether lips.

When Indy felt herself ready, she ceased her ministrations and crawled on her hands and knees to her lover. Sitting back on her heels, she parted Sean's knees and tentatively licked the purple shaft. She grabbed the cock between her teeth and tugged on it causing Sean to whimper. Liking the reaction she got, she ran her mouth along it pushing and pulling at various intervals.

Sean grunted, and her hips jerked forward at the physical as well as visual pleasure she was receiving.

Knowing her lover was also ready; Indy straddled Sean's hips and slowly lowered herself onto the cock with a moan. From one hand, she produced a double set of nipple clamps with the chain crisscrossing at the center.

Blue eyes watched pink pebbled nipples willingly receive the clamps. Indy's reaction to the pain and pleasure mix caused her hips to jerk, and Sean felt it in more ways than one. Small fingers twisted brown nipples making them sensitively hard. Then the clamps were attached, and Sean threw her head back with a loud moan.

Indy kissed her lover deeply, and began moving her hips. She loved seeing her lover in this position, and knowing that she was taking control of the events. Soon her hips gyrated furiously as she bit and suckled Sean's neck. Then whispering into her ear, she said, "Come with me Sean, please." The cowboy nodded frantically. "Do you feel it inside you? Do...you...like it?" Indy asked in a hurried whisper.

"Yesss," Sean hissed through clenched teeth.

"Ohhh...Sean...I'm gonna...come. Are...you...ready...love?"

Again the submissively positioned cowboy frantically nodded, and let out a deep guttural groan.

At the last possible moment, Indy grabbed the center of the chains and pulled downward sending a sudden extra twitch of lightning to their core. Both women let out a piercing cry as they fell into the abyss together. Their bodies shuddered, and jolts of electricity coursed through them. Panting and trying to catch their breaths, they exchanged quick short and tender kisses.

Indy unclasped the clamps one at a time sending more electrical currents throughout each of them. Reaching behind her lover, she gave the end of the rope one strong tug, and instantly Sean's hands and arms were free.

Long arms securely wrapped themselves around Indy's waist. On weak and rubbery legs, Sean stood while Indy's ankles locked behind her lower back. The tall woman laid them down onto the bed, and administered soft kisses to her lover. Suddenly Sean's hips moved ever so slowly. Feeling Indy's responsiveness, Sean made the cock dance inside the both of them, and they writhed in ecstasy as the build up of tension intensified.

"G-o-d... S-e-a-n!" Indy screamed out her second orgasm.

"I love you... I-n-d-y!!" The tall cowboy followed.

Spent and exhausted, they lay in each other's arms. Their toy had landed on the floor. After a few minutes of snuggling, Sean spoke up. "Who would have thought I had such a little minx for a wife." She felt the grin above her breast.

"So you liked it?" Indy asked hoping to get the assurance it was all good, since it was her first time trying something like this.

"Oh yeah. Anytime I have to make something up to you, I'll be happy to do whatever you want."

Indy giggled, and then said, "You've made me such a happy woman."

"And you've done the same for me."

Two women basked in the glow of their lovemaking, and smiled at the future they were going to have together.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers