Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her 16 year old daughter, Sofia, went to the same school as Annabelle and Jason and would hitch a ride home with them, so she could spend some time with her horse that was boarded at the ranch.

Whenever there was no school, she would come to the ranch with her mom and help with meals, cleaning rooms, landscaping or whatever else they could use her help with. Joe and Kat paid her for when she was there helping, which made both women very happy. This Saturday though, Sofia was at home with her dad.

Lunch was a simple affair, today's soup was beef barley vegetable and there was a variety of sandwiches, bags of potato chips with soft drinks or bottled water to drink. They sat at one of the picnic tables in the lobby and ate as they usually did.

The lunch conversation was about how things were going at the ranch and how happy they were to have Mark around to help with the ranch, rides and chores. They also appreciated him not wanting a regular wage, which is why they had a surprise to show him after lunch.

Mark had agreed to not take a wage and just take his usual cut of the profits from each of the trail rides. With the money he had and the very low cost of living out on the ranch, his money should easily last him the rest of his days.

As they were finishing their lunch, someone came to talk with Joe and since it didn't look like he would be right back, Kat grabbed Mark's hand and said it was time for his surprise as she led him upstairs.

She opened the door to the first king-size bedroom next to the washroom. "We couldn't let you live in that trailer through the winter. So this room is now yours!"

Seeing Mark's vacant look, "You're welcome to live here indefinitely, or until we can build your own cabin in the spring, like we've talked about in the past."

Mark smiled and said, "I can't thank you enough for this!"

"I can think of ways," she said lustily, as she pushed him back on the bed, climbed on top and started kissing him passionately.

She straddled his waist while he squeezed her ass and then he sat up and buried his face in her cleavage, kissing the soft flesh.

Her phone alarm went off as she moaned and said, "This will have to wait until later! I have another lesson to prep for, and it's already going to be uncomfortable having wet panties and high beams!"

Then she got off, gave him another quick kiss and, as she turned to leave, she said, "Besides, Annabelle called dibs!"

Mark laughed, he knew that Annabelle had a crush on him ever since she was probably 11 or 12 years old. She had grown into a gorgeous woman that looked just like her mom, and she didn't seem turned off by the fact that he was almost the same age as her dad.

Mark and Kat had sex before, but he had never touched Annabelle as she was still under 18. Thinking about the now 18-year-old teenager though, was causing Mark issues, so he adjusted himself and went back outside to help Joe around the ranch.

He found Joe watching a woman practicing barrel racing in the outdoor arena. When he leaned on the fence next to him, Joe asked, "Did Kat show you your new room?"

Mark continued to watch the horse race around the barrels, "Yes she did! Thank you so much for the room, I wasn't really looking forward to living in the trailer all winter."

Joe smiled, then had to ask, "Did she jump you?"

Mark replied with an air of smugness and pretended to brush something off his shoulder, "She tried, but I was able to resist her charms!"

Joe laughed, "Riiiiggghhhhtttt! She had a lesson to prep for, didn't she?"

Mark slumped his shoulders and hung his head in resignation, "Yeah."

Joe laughed heartily and said, "Good, because Annabelle called dibs! I'm sure you already realize it, but that girl has had a crush on you for years. She just turned 18 when your situation began, then ever since we knew you would be coming to live out here, she's been giddy and practically begged us to let her be the one to officially welcome you to the ranch."

Historically, Mark had always gone out of his way to attend the twins' birthday party, but now he felt a strong pang of remorse... in all the turmoil he had forgotten Annabelle's birthday!

Mark forced a smile and acknowledged that he knew she had a crush on him.

He returned to watching the horse running the barrels, but couldn't stop wondering when she would be returning from her trail ride.

Moments later, Annabelle and her charges rode out of the trail head returning from their ride. She had taken a couple on a 3-hour ride up to a meadow that offered a great view of the surrounding area, but they asked for more time so she had radioed back informing of the schedule update. So it had turned into more like a 5-hour ride.

The trail guides always carried a radio with them since cellular service back in the woods was often non-existent, so if there ever was an emergency, they could radio the ranch and someone could race out there in a Gator.

She dismounted and ran toward Mark, with a huge smile on her face. She jumped at Mark from a couple of feet away, so Mark had to catch her. She immediately wrapped her arms and legs around him and gave him a big kiss, saying how happy she was that her favourite uncle was going to be living on the ranch.

As with close family friends, they had always referred to him as Uncle Mark, despite the fact that there was no genetic family connection.

She couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants rubbing against her so, being just like her mother, she started rubbing body against his through their clothes, while her smile just got bigger and bigger, "Are you happy to see me?"

Mark just smiled, "My sweet Annabelle, I'm always happy to see you!", as he planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

Smiling, she let go of him, grabbed two of the horses and started walking to the barn. As she got to the entrance, she looked back at him over her shoulder, "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to help me with these horses?"

Mark snapped back to reality, grabbed the reins of the horse that remained and followed her into the barn.

Annabelle, was the epitome of a farmer's daughter. She obviously got her looks from her mother. Slightly shorter than her mother at 5'2", brown eyes, long brown hair, soft red lips, pearly white teeth, large natural DD-cup breasts and a nice firm heart shaped ass that looked incredible in a pair of jeans.

People often thought they were sisters, rather than mother and daughter! They both could have been models, but they preferred being outdoors in cowboy boots and hats with jeans and button up long sleeve shirts. She absolutely loved being around the horses, but was conflicted as this was her last year of high school and wasn't sure if she wanted to go away to college or university or stay here and help run the ranch. She had been accepted to every post-secondary institution she had applied to, including the regional college, which was close and was a very agriculture-oriented institution.

They led the three horses into the barn and to their stalls, took off the saddles and bridles and stored them in their lockers, brushed the horses down and made sure they had food and water.

Then they went to her horses' stall, but as soon as they entered, she pushed Mark into a corner, and began passionately kissing Mark.

Despite the height difference, their lips were locked, but Annabelle's hands were rapidly undoing Mark's pants and pulling out his still hard cock, which was a fairly impressive circumcised 9 inches.

She licked her lips and dropped to her knees saying, "Let me take care of this before you make a mess in your pants. I wouldn't want you have to deal with that embarrassment on your first day."

She licked up and down his shaft before taking the head into her mouth, when she began slowly sucking while stroking his cock. Since he had already been hard for a while and hadn't had sex in over a year, he knew he wasn't going to last very long.

Annabelle suspected as much and, when she figured he was getting close, she cupped his balls and worked his cock deep into her throat. He couldn't hold back and started cumming, she kept her lips wrapped around the base of his cock while she continued to caress his balls. She swallowed every last drop, then stood up and gave him a deep passionate kiss that threatened to revive his softening organ.

He could taste his own cum on her lips, but it didn't bother him.

She said with a huge smile, "That should make you feel better, plus maybe you'll last a little longer tonight! I'm not sure if mom and dad told you, but I get to be your house warming present, or more precisely your bed warming present tonight!"

"So I've been told!", he said as he slipped his hands inside her pants to squeeze her ass. She inhaled deeply when his hands made it down to where he could slide a finger between her legs, where her pussy was soaking wet.

They both jumped, when a voice behind them said, "Get a room!"

Jason had returned from taking a family of 4 on a day ride to the high lake, a couple of valleys over.

Mark just smiled and said, "That's a good idea Jason! Your parents gave me a room!"

So he playfully picked Annabelle up, threw her over his shoulder and started carrying her out of the stall.

She laughed, "Put me down! We need to take care of the horses first!"

Jason was Annabelle's twin, he was as tall as his father at 6'2" and, being raised around the ranch, he was nothing but lean muscle with the body of Adonis. He excelled in pretty much every sport he participated in and was one of the region's top hockey prospects, but when he failed to get drafted into the NHL, his girlfriend dumped him, since it looked like he was going to stick around this area, rather than taking her away with him. Her shallowness really bothered him at first, but he eventually got over her and concentrated on school, hockey and the ranch.

Mark left Annabelle to care for Moonrise and went to help Jason with the horses he had just brought in. Annabelle joined the guys, when she finished with Moonrise, and they finished taking care of the horses.

Right when they were finishing up, Maria announced over the radios that supper would be ready in 10 minutes.

When they entered the lodge, Kat looked at Annabelle and mouthed, 'Did you guys have sex already?', to which Annabelle furrowed her brow and shook her head no.

Kat pointed to her own crotch and then pointed at Annabelle, who looked down at her own crotch and saw that it looked like she had wet herself.

She giggled, blushed and excused herself to go change. She came back wearing a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt.

Supper was in the lobby area of the lodge with the day riders, since day rides included a meal at the ranch, which they had selected before they left that morning. Supper that night was steak, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots and fresh-made buns.

It was a nice friendly meal with good conversation. The riders just talked about how beautiful it was up in the mountains and how lucky they were to live among such beauty. The day riders left after the meal was finished and the table was cleared, vowing that they were definitely going to come back to try some of the other trails.

After that, the ranch was pretty quiet, since there was no one staying in the lodge, so Kat mentioned that a group of 10 from Europe had called today and had booked the entire lodge for the week including lessons on Monday, trail rides Tuesday through Thursday and a day ride on Friday.

This was welcome news as it would be some extra income before the end of the season. Joe just hoped that the Indian summer would hold out just a week longer.

Jason excused himself and left to go play video games, while Joe, Kat, Mark and Annabelle continued to talk about the recent booking. Kat said she suspected the group was a bunch of nudists from the way they talked on the phone, but didn't think they would be getting nude on the ride. While they were experiencing an Indian summer, but it wasn't that warm!

They didn't advertise the ranch as being clothing optional, but there was one review on the website from a group of nudists that gave them 5 stars saying they had an awesome time and would recommend them to anybody! They had originally discussed removing the review, but then decided they'd leave it on the website as the group was fun, and they did have lots of awesome sex during that trip!

After that talk was over, Joe and Kat said they were going to hit the hay and left, which prompted Annabelle to straddle Mark's lap and wrap her arms around his neck, kiss him and say, "Wanna go to my room?"

Mark's cock started hardening the second Annabelle straddled him, so he grabbed her ass and slipped his hands through the leg openings, where he could rub her ass and her pussy. Mark grabbed her bare ass and picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. They were kissing passionately and their hands were roaming each others bodies as they started removing each others clothes.

Once they were naked, Annabelle sniffed the air, then herself and grabbed Mark by the cock and said, "showers", as she led him to the locker room.

When they got there, it was clear to both of them that Joe was fucking Kat from behind, his hands were squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Kat was moaning and had her eyes closed.

Mark didn't think he could get any harder, but apparently he could and Annabelle could feel it too, so they backed out of the locker room and went to her room, since it was downstairs.

As soon as they got back to her room, she jumped up on him and his cock ended up right where it needed to be as he slid into her silky warmth.

Mark held her up against the wall as he slowly fucked in and out of her pussy, her breasts pressed against his chest and their lips locked together in a passionate kiss.

"Harder... faster," she urged him on.

He walked her to the bed and sat her on the edge, she lay back so Mark could watch his cock sliding in and out of the nubile teenager. Realizing he wasn't going to last much longer, Annabelle seemed to sense it as well as she begged, "Please Mark, cum in me, I want to feel you explode deep inside. Make me a woman!"

Mark reached his tipping point and his cum started erupting deep into Annabelle's pussy. His climax triggering another orgasm for her, causing her pussy to spasm around his twitching cock, making sure every drop of his precious seed was extracted from his balls and squeezed from his shaft.

Satiated from their quick sexual encounter, Mark withdrew himself from Annabelle's pussy, pulled her up off the bed and kissed her deeply.

They walked to the shower naked, just in time to watch Kat extract Joe from her dripping pussy, kneel down and then jerked him off into her mouth as well as all over her face and boobs. Annabelle and Mark made their entrance into the locker room known as they came in turned on their showers and adjusted the temperatures.

Now that Joe was spent, he finished his shower, exited and started drying himself off. Kat washed Joe's cum off her face and breasts, and was now eyeing Mark as she soaped up her breasts and pussy making sure they were squeaky clean. Kat noticed the cum dripping down the inside of Annabelle's thigh as she got a gleam in her eye, "I see you've taken her cherry and made her a woman!"

Mark looked shocked as he asked, "You were a virgin?"

Annabelle nodded and said she had been saving herself so he could be her first. She then admitted that she had been sneaking dildos from her mother's collection, so she wouldn't appear so inexperienced.

Kat then exited the shower and dried herself off, while Annabelle and Mark quickly finished their showers. Then she kissed both Mark and Annabelle good night and, as she was leaving, she turned to her daughter and said, "Don't wear him out too much, I might want some of that tomorrow!"

They finished drying themselves off and retired to Annabelle's room. Mark wasn't able to recharge very quickly having already cum twice as much today than he had in the previous year, but Annabelle continued her ministrations and was eventually able to coax another load of cum into her pussy, before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Sunday morning, Mark's stomach muscles were a bit sore from the previous nights activities, but expending that much energy gave him a very good night's sleep, but he was still woke up at the crack of dawn, well more precisely the crack of Annabelle.

Since his morning wood was between her legs. She was holding it between her nether lips, as she rocked her hips back and forth.

Sensing he was now awake she rolled over, positioned his cock at her tunnel of love and proceeded to mount him and as she kissed him passionately.

Despite the fact that he needed to go to the washroom, she rode him fast and furious, like she was on a mission. Having those wonderful breasts bouncing above his face, he couldn't resist massaging them, pulling on her nipples and then sucking one every now and then. Soon she started to cum, and the pulsations inside her pussy triggered him to begin squirting another load of cum deep into her teen pussy.

Once the orgasm faded, she dismounted, grabbed a tissue and wiped away the cum that was leaking out of her pussy.

They looked into each other's eyes with smiles on their faces and after kisses, both said, "Good morning!", and Annabelle added, "Let's go work out!"

Mark's stomach muscles were a bit sore from the previous nights activities, and as he rubbed his stomach, he joking asked, "Wasn't that what we just did?"

Laughing, Annabelle teased and said, "We need to get you in shape, I'll do what I can, but there is only so much I can do in that department!"

They got dressed in shorts and t-shirts walked to the workout area, where Joe and Kat were already waiting.

Kat asked, "So how was last night?"

Mark faked a groan and rubbed his stomach, "She's part Energizer bunny, she just kept going and going and going and...."

Annabelle cut him off saying, "No! I was cumming and cumming and cumming!", which made them all laugh.

Jason then joined the group and asked, "What was so funny?"

Kat answered, "Annabelle wore Mark out last night!"

Once everyone was ready, Kat started a 30-minute workout video. The workout was well paced and the scenery was incredible, the wall of the gym with the pull down projector screen, had lots of windows overlooking the courtyard, trees and mountains beyond. But Mark's view was Annabelle's ass, Kat was to her right with Joe behind her and Jason settled in beside Mark.

Once the workout was finished, Jason, being the self-appointed troublemaker, stated "Annabelle might need a tune-up, she seems to be leaking fluids down her leg!", then laughing he left to hit the showers. Joe laughed, shook his head and followed.

Kat sauntered over to Mark, then grabbed his shorts and pulled them down exposing his manhood.

Kat licked her lips, as Annabelle joined her mother kneeling in front of Mark, but before anything could happen, the smell of bacon came wafting up from the kitchen as both girls exclaimed, "Bacon!", at the same time.

They got up and started walking to the locker room, leaving Mark standing there with his shorts around his ankles.

He sighed, pulled up his shorts and walked to the locker room... they were such teases!

When he entered the locker room, his cock was re-energized by the sight two gorgeous women washing themselves under the shower. Mark undressed himself and turned on his own shower.

Throughout his shower, the girls continued to tease him by blatantly playing with themselves. His cock was almost painfully hard by the time they turned off their showers.

While they were drying themselves off, Kat was bent over drying her hair as Annabelle grabbed Mark's cock, pointed it toward her mother and mouthed the words, "Fuck her!"