Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers

Mark got behind Kat and, seeing her pussy already glistening with wetness, slid his cock in to the hilt causing Kat to moan.

Annabelle sat on the bench playing with herself, while Mark pumped his cock in and out of Kat's shaved slit. It didn't take too long before she felt Mark start to get even harder, at which time she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Fill my pussy Mark! Annabelle's had lots of your cum, it's my turn!"

Her encouragement had Mark's cock soon pumping his warm, sticky cum deep inside his best friend's wife. Feeling his release, Kat started bucking her ass back to draw him in deeper, her pussy milking every last drop of cum out of him.

Annabelle was close behind in achieving her own orgasm as she finger-fucked herself while she watched her mom get fucked.

With the showers over, the smell of bacon came to the forefront of their senses again as they quickly dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

The breakfast conversation was mostly about upcoming events and plans for the day, until everyone's phone alarms went off at 7am.

8am was typically about when boarders started showing up at the ranch, so that gave them an hour to get started on the chores and the ranch open for business. Trail rides and day rides could start as early as 9am, but people had to show up at least 30 minutes prior to their trail ride to assess the rider and get them setup with a horse. They tried to stagger the start times if they could, but day rides had to be on the trail by 9am, so they would be back in time for supper.

They didn't have any lessons or rides booked for Sunday, but people often just came out without notice, hoping they could get a riding lesson or go on a quick trail ride.

Kat was going to run into the city to do some shopping and to restock the pantry for the group that was coming in, so she asked Annabelle to assist her. Leaving the guys to do the chores and get the ranch ready for the day. After the breakfast table was cleaned and the dishwasher was loaded and started, Kat grabbed her jacket and keys, kissed Mark and Joe and asked if anyone needed anything that wasn't on the list? With no one adding any requests, the girls left for the city.

Mark and Jason went to do the daily chores, which consisted of feeding and watering the horses in the barn, while Joe took a Gator along the fence line to see if repairs were needed. If any repairs were required, they would redirect horses to another paddock or pasture and then put fence repair on the ranch to-do list.

The ranch mares were then released out into the pasture and the boarded horses in the barn were guided to their own paddocks. The ranch stallions were put in one of the smaller group pastures. They would then feed and water the outdoor boarded horses and tend to the horses in the group pastures. After that, they would move on to mucking out a few stalls, following a schedule which made sure each stall was cleaned every couple of days. Once all that was done, the ranch seemed to have an endless list of other stuff that needed to get done at some point. It just wasn't always high priority things.

After the chores were done, the rest of the day was pretty easy as they each did a few of the easier tasks that were on the list. A few people came out to spend some time with their horses, but that was about it.

When Kat and Annabelle returned from the city, everyone helped unload the truck, there was a lot to pack in and put away, with a weeks worth of food for the extra 10 people. The incoming group had booked the entire lodge, which also includes 3 meals a day. They didn't do individual meals like a restaurant, but the group was given a menu and they had to select which meal they would have each day for supper.

Breakfasts would always be bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit, yogurt, toast, bagels and throw in either pancakes, waffles or French toast every now and then to mix it up a bit.

Lunches would be soup and sandwiches, plus leftovers from the night before, and then suppers each night were the main course the patrons had chosen.

A chinook had blown in and the weather was unseasonably warm, so they had spent most of the day outside, getting various tasks done before the snow eventually came. Later in the afternoon, all five of them were sitting on top of the fence to the pasture, watching the horses and talking about everything.

Around 4pm, when it was starting to get dark, Annabelle put two fingers to her mouth and whistled.

Within a minute her horse came running up to her. After a couple of scratches to the forehead, she produced an apple, from seemingly out of nowhere, and fed it to Moonrise. Then she transferred from the fence to the horse and went for a quick ride. Moonrise was a beautiful Buckskin thoroughbred, with black stockings and mane with a star on her face, but she was just a pony at only 13 hands.

When she returned, Joe indicated that they should probably find Mark a horse to call his own, rather than just using random trail horses like he had used in the past. So Joe told Annabelle to go round up the horses and bring them back to the barn before it was dark. Annabelle rode off into the pasture as Joe, Mark and Jason went to the barn. Kat decided she was going to go start supper.

Within a couple of minutes, the horses started filing into the barn and going to their usual stalls. Horses really are quite smart animals!

Joe's horse, Chief, was a big black Arabian stallion nearly 16 hands high. Kat's horse, Applejack, was a black and white Appaloosa mare that was 15 hands high. Jason's horse, Spitfire, was a former racing thoroughbred, the Bay mare was 15 hands high and still slightly high strung, but had been calming down since moving to the ranch.

After they had finished brushing down the horses and making sure they had food and water, there was still no sign of Annabelle.

Mark found the bucket by the door that had the apples, so he grabbed one and walked back down the chute toward the pasture, where he found Annabelle having a difficult time getting the big Palomino, they called Buck, to return to the barn.

Buck was a recent addition to the ranch. He was a massive stallion at nearly 18 hands high, which made him look absolutely huge when compared to Annabelle and little Moonrise.

Mark stood at the pasture gate watching Annabelle chase Buck around, until they came to a sort of stand-off about 20 yards from the gate. They had named him Buck, because no one could ride him without getting bucked off.

Mark pulled the apple out of his pocket, took a bite and held it in the air.

After a minute or so the big Palomino started walking toward Mark. Mark let him eat the apple out of his hand and, when he finished, he proceeded to nuzzle Mark looking for more apples. Mark laughed, patted the big horse on the neck and started talking to the horse about the pushy girl that was always trying to make guys do what she wanted them to, not what they wanted to do. He continued to gossip to the horse about the girls, as he guided Buck over toward the fence and climbed up on the rail.

Surprisingly, Buck barely flinched when Mark grabbed his mane, swung his leg over and mounted him.

Joe had been watching the entire thing from the back of the barn. When the four of them started walking out into the pasture, Joe just laughed and shook his head, as he turned to walk back through the barn toward the lodge.

During their ride, Mark brought up the events of last night and this morning. Annabelle blushed a bit when she thought about it, before admitting to him that she'd had a crush on him for years. When Mark brought up that he was as old as her father, she admitted that she knew she couldn't marry him or anything, and she'll try not to get jealous if Mark finds someone else. She just wanted someone that she loved and trusted to be her first.

She had dated a couple of boys, but she found them immature as they were just interested in trying to bed her, so they could mark another point on their imaginary sexual conquest scorecards. Mark was her idea of the perfect man, kind, protective, caring, funny and a cowboy. So she instead focused on school and the ranch, happy to wait until she can find a guy closer to her age that could compare to Mark, but now that he was there and didn't seem to mind having sex her, she was in no rush.

They continued riding for a few minutes, until Annabelle got a text message saying supper would be ready soon, so they pointed the horses toward the barn and let them run.

For those of you that don't know, riding a horse bareback at a gallop is not an easy thing to do!

Soon they were back at the pasture gate, where they dismounted and walked the horses the short distance to the barn. With the horses back in their stalls, they gave them a quick brush down, a bucket of oats and an apple. Then headed back to the lodge where they cleaned up and got ready for supper.

Supper that night was spaghetti, something they traditionally had on Sunday nights. It was quick and easy and kind of capped off the weekends, which were always the busiest days of the week.

As soon as everyone was dished up and eating Joe said, "Mark, it looks like you found yourself a horse! Good thing too, because I can't put just anybody on big ole' Buck!"

Kat snickered and said, "It's fitting too, because they both have huge..."

Jason just put his hands over his ears and cried, "TMFI!"

Joe just laughed and said, "Really? At the supper table?"

After everyone finished laughing, further light-hearted conversation ensued.

Once supper was finished, the leftovers stored away and the dishes loaded into the dishwasher. Joe announced he was going to go watch the news and weather before bed. Kat joined him, while Annabelle and Jason both said they still had homework to do.

Since he was on his own, Mark decided to go relax in the hot tub for a bit before hitting the hay.

He went out to the courtyard, took the cover off the hot tub, stripped down and climbed in. Making sure not to turn the jets or mood lights on.

Relaxing in a hot tub under a starlit sky with only the sounds of nature around you is such a perfect environment to relax in. Plus, without all the light pollution, your eyes become adjusted to the low light conditions and you can see the stars better.

After soaking for a while, and since the night wasn't that cold, Mark decided he was just going to lay on a lounge chair near one of the fire pits. As he was lying there in the warmth of the fire enjoying the ambiance of the night, he fell asleep.

He started to dream about how different his life was going to be now, and then started dreaming about Annabelle and Kat, and their perfect naked bodies.

Of course, his manhood was getting hard from his dream and he was sure he was still dreaming when he felt a warm mouth engulf him and begin to suck. Instinctively his hand moved down to run his fingers through the hair of the girl giving him a blowjob, but when he felt fur instead of hair, he peeked one eye open to see who his fellatrix was.

What he saw was a beautiful creature that looked like a cross between a cat and a human, with fine, light blond fur and markings that looked just like a cheetah.

Realizing she held his family jewels in her hand, possibly with sharp claws, Mark decided that startling her might not be in his best interests. So he asked in a calm, non-threatening, soft voice, "Mmmm that feels incredible, but who are you?"

The cat girl looked at him with wide eyes that looked just like a cats, with irises that were mostly gold with a touch of green around the pupils, with black streaks that ran down her cheeks from beneath her eyes. Her ears were like a cats, closer to the top of her head rather than the side like a human, they were twitching as she was listening for other activity.

Seeing how this man didn't seem to be afraid of her, she answered, "Laruun," all the while she kept looking around, watching for potential dangers and planning her escape route in case anyone else came out.

"Relax Laruun, it's just me out here and, even if the others come out here, I will protect you! Besides... what you're doing feels nice, so I'm not about to stop you!"

"You would protect me? Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Should I be?"

She answered, "No," but before she could say anything else Mark cut her off saying, "I didn't think so!"

She continued, "I don't want to hurt you or anybody, but encounters with your kind in the past, usually involve me getting shot at!"

"So, what made you come to me tonight?"

"I was watching you when you were talking to the horse, so I figured since you can talk to other animals, maybe you would be willing to talk with me?"

Mark laughed, "I can't really talk to animals, but I don't think I would classify you as an animal either. Plus, what you were doing wasn't talking! Who are you anyway?"

At Mark's comment, Laruun grinned, showing Mark a nice view of her sharp looking teeth, "I am not from this planet. The ship I was on crashed here 10 cycles ago."

"Are there more of your kind here?"

"I am the only one of my kind. I was not talking, because you were naked... and I have not had intimacy with a male since before I left my home planet."

"Ahhh, now I understand! You're horny and want to have sex?" Mark said as he found himself petting her back. As he stroked his hand down her back caused Laruun's tail to twitch, which caught Mark's attention. Just like a cat, if he petted far enough down her back, she raised her ass and started purring!

She practically begged, "Please?"

She had a very un-cat-like ass, with the exception of her tail, her ass looked very human-like with girlish looking hips, not young girl, but more like the beginning of adolescence. Her face looked mostly human except her mouth and jaw were a little more pronounced than a human and she had 3 whiskers coming out of each side of the base of her nose. Her teeth looked white and human except for the larger canine teeth. Her lips were a light pink colour and looked pretty much like a woman's. She had two very pert looking AA-cup breasts with light pink nipples and almost no fur on her underside. Her fur covered her face, down to the central part of her collarbone, then split and went down the sides of her body, then angled toward her pubic mound and covered her hind legs, which were very much like a cats, complete with paws and retractable claws!

"Hmm let me think about it," he jokingly pondered while holding on to her thick muscular tail and making her move her ass toward him.

Her tail was obviously connected to her spine, based on where it was connected, but as he lifted her tail, her pink asshole and puffy pink pussy looked very human. Seeing her pussy flaring itself like it was, reminded him of seeing a cat in heat. Her scent was very noticeable, sweet smelling and her pussy looked very wet and inviting.

Mark slid a finger through her wet pussy, making her purr even louder, then he slipped his finger inside, curious if it felt the same.

Satisfied that she was very female in all the right places, he said, "It would be my pleasure to help you during your time of need."

On hearing that Laruun turned around, pointed her ass toward Mark with her tail in the air, stretched her arms out in front of her and lowered her face to the ground.

Thinking that was how they did it on her planet, Mark got off the lounge chair and got on his knees behind her, lined up his cock, grabbed her hips and slowly slid his cock into her pulsing and very hot, wet pussy. She was purring like crazy, but the thought of having sex with an alien, plus her pulsing pussy, Mark knew he wasn't going to last very long. So he stopped and pulled out of her.

She turned around with a worried look on her face, "You do not like coupling with me?"

Seeing her distress, Mark assured "It's not that, you feel too good and if I don't change positions I would cum inside you too soon."

"But males always cum fast!"

"Maybe where you're from, but around here we like to enjoy each other," as he laid back on the lounge chair and told her to climb on top, not sure if she would appreciate the missionary position quite yet.

"I do not understand. This is not the way we couple."

Mark gestured to her, "Just try it! You might like it!"

Laruun climbed on top of the chair and when Mark could grab her ass he guided her into a cowgirl position but with her feet near his ribcage and her arms above his shoulders. Then he guided her down until his cock entered her pussy again. Then she caught on and started raising and lowering her pussy. In this position her clit would rub on the base of his cock making it feel better than she had ever felt before. So she enthusiastically kept going.

Once she got the hang of it, Mark toyed with her ass and the base of her tail with one hand, while the other hand pulled her upper torso toward him with the goal of sucking on one of her nipples. Laruun had never felt such intimacy and was soon overwhelmed by her orgasm which caused her entire body to shake and eventually collapse on top of him.

Mark figured it was just sensory overload and that she'd recover soon, so he kept slowly pumping his cock into her pulsing pussy.

When Laruun came to, she looked into his eyes and smiled. So Mark brought her in for a deep passionate kiss as he continued to fuck her.

When they broke the kiss, Mark squeezed one of her breasts, which caused her eyes to open wide and her mouth make an "O" shape. He then proceeded to flick his tongue on her nipple and then suck it into his mouth. Mark was surprised when sweet tasting milk landed on his tongue. He let go of her nipple with his lips and looked into her eyes, which shone with adoration.

Then he smiled, licked off the drop of milk that hung off her nipple and resumed suckling from her tiny breast.

Laruun was surprised that Mark hadn't cum yet. Yearning to feel his seed inside her, she sped up her pace. Looking into his eyes while he sucked her breasts, she soon brought him to the edge.

As his lips left her breast another drop of milk beaded on her nipple. Mark groaned and closed his eyes and started erupting cum deep into her.

Feeling the burst of warmth inside her, triggered another orgasm and soon she was passed out on top of him again.

After a minute, she came around and Mark was holding her lovingly, while his cock was softening inside her.

Laruun said, "That was so much better than coupling with males on my planet. They pretty much mount us and cum within a dozen strokes. Females then have to deal with getting their own orgasms."

Laruun lay down in the lounger with Mark and they talked about all sorts of things, until he realized how late it was and that he should be getting to bed.

Laruun looked a bit sad, but agreed that she should also be getting back.

Mark responded "I am glad you visited tonight, feel free to come back anytime."

"I would love that, but what about the others?"

"I'll talk to them and see what kind of a reaction I get, I think they'll be OK with you," then he jokingly added, "or they'll assume that I've gone crazy and put me in an institution!"

He brushed his hand on the side of her cheek and kissed her saying, "I hope to see you again my sexy kitten!"

Then he picked up his clothes, turned off the fire pit and went in to bed!

Laruun watched Mark go, then jumped the fence and ran off into the night, eager to return and tell the others about her adventure.

kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers