Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark's version of how to win friends and influence people.
7.4k words
4.73
20k
31
10

Part 5 of the 58 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
569 Followers

Over the next few weeks, Cricket kept Mark up to date with what was happening at the ranch and that she was keeping everyone at the ranch aware of his situation.

No further spies or abnormal activity had happened at the ranch, so the men in black seemed to be keeping their word.

They kept him in his cell and they fed him McDonalds food 3 times a day. They took him to the questioning room a few times, but basically asked the same questions, just worded differently. After one of the McDonalds meals, Cricket informed him, "You are likely going to be let go soon."

Mark asked, "How do you know they're going to let me go?"

Cricket explained, "They put a tracker in your food and you just swallowed it. Do you want me to disable it?"

"No, figure out how to manipulate the signal, but don't disable it."

Sure enough, within a few hours... after being locked up for almost a month, they said they were letting him go.

Mark complained, "Seriously? You've had me for a month and you only took a couple of vials of blood, had half a dozen question periods, all of which pretty much asked the same questions."

Again they put a bag over his head, led him out to a vehicle and drove about half an hour out into the country, where they removed the bag, let him out of the vehicle and left him standing on the side of a gravel road, still in handcuffs and his ankles shackled together.

During the drive, Cricket had informed Mark that she had figured out how the signal works and could manipulate it.

He watched the SUV drive away, then he looked around and asked Cricket, "Get these handcuffs and shackles off me, then tell Annabelle, Joe or Kat to come get me at their earliest convenience. No rush!"

The tattoos on his arms and legs came alive and the cuffs were unlocked almost immediately and then returned to their pattern on his limbs. Mark jumped from the edge of the road into the dried grass in the ditch. Then walked a couple hundred yards down the road, via the ditch so he didn't leave any tracks.

He found a small culvert that ran under the road and it was just barely big enough for him to fit into. Mark smiled and thought, "If they want to waste my time, how about we send them on a wild goose chase and waste their time. How fast can a ship fly in atmosphere?"

Cricket answered, "A ship could travel at roughly 10,000 km per hour using primary thrusters."

Mark instructed Cricket, "Manipulate the signal to show me flying from my current location to Area 51 near Roswell, NM and have me stay there for a few hours. Then plot a course from there to a remote location in the interior of China and have me stay there for a few hours. Then plot a course over the North Pole to a remote location in Greenland where my signal will stay. Show me as traveling at ship speeds when I'm going from place to place."

Cricket almost sounded giddy, "This is going to be fun!"

Sure enough, back at headquarters, they were diligently watching his tracking signal. As soon as the signal picked up and started flying south, they had the drop off team head back to see if he was actually gone, since they were only a few miles away.

Mark could only imagine the chaos in their headquarters when the drop off crew radioed back saying he was no longer there and that they had seen no other vehicles on this gravel road and there were no tracks, just the shackles lying on the ground.

Suspecting he had actually left with aliens, they didn't spend much time looking around, so after they left, he lay there in the culvert and had a nap while waiting for his ride. He also had Cricket give him a shave, he hated being unshaven, but had her grow him some facial hair while in captivity to make it look more normal.

A couple of hours later, Kat picked him up and drove him back to the ranch where he immediately went to have a shower. He had kept himself fairly clean with the washcloth and sink in his room, but in the month they had him in their possession, the only time he got to leave his cell was for one of their question periods.

Once he was cleaned up, he told everyone he needed to stay out of sight for at least a day, as he was busy taking those guys on a worldwide wild goose chase, but even so, he was expecting them to resume watching the ranch.

Kat reminded him that the tunnel in the new basement under the lodge could take him pretty much anywhere. When Solara had done the lodge upgrade, Kat had indicated that she wouldn't mind more storage space, so now there was a basement under the entire lodge. Currently it was just a big pantry and a lot of open space, but they linked the tunnel in down there.

So Mark went into the kitchen and down the stairs. Not sure where to look for the secret door, all he saw down there was a closet. He opened the closet and sure enough all that was in there was a couple of brooms, a mop and a mop bucket.

"Step into the closet and close the door, with the light off," Cricket instructed.

Mark closed the door and he could see the tunnel leading away from the back of the closet. "That's a good idea," he thought.

Cricket explained, "Every location has a closet like this now. The light automatically comes on when the door is opened and as long as the light is on you will never see the tunnel. Even in the dark, the tunnel will only be seen or accessible by those we have a genetic scan of. The only location we don't have a tunnel for yet is the barn, because Joe wants to build a completely new and bigger barn."

Mark jogged down the tunnel until he reached the roundabout near the workshop and he saw the tunnels leading off to BARN, WORKSHOP, HANGAR and LODGE, which he just came out of.

He jogged down the tunnel to the hangar and was swarmed immediately by all the girls as soon as he got to the entrance.

They all met him with kisses and hugs and saying they were glad he was back. When he got to Solara, she wrapped him up in a big four arm hug and lifted him off the ground as she gave him a big kiss.

"I can't believe you let them take you against your will and lock you away for a month just to protect us," she said as everyone was nodding in agreement.

Mark said, "They didn't harm me or anything, so it wasn't that big of a deal."

Solara said, "Maybe not a big deal to you, but it means everything to us! We all love you Mark," then she said seductively, "now how long has it been since your balls were drained?"

Mark answered, "About a month."

Solara pouted and said, "Aww you poor man, let us take care of you," as the girls led him to the bedroom and began to remove all his clothes.

Once he was naked, the girls started stripping and they guided him to the sex chair and had him sit down. Then the girls took turns fucking him for a couple of minutes each, then another would take her place.

Candy couldn't really participate in that game so she was content to let Mark play with her breasts.

When it came time for Solara's second turn she mounted Mark and then T'Soona lubed up her arm and worked her fist into Solara's ass. Mark could feel T'Soona's hand rubbing next to him through the thin layer of skin separating Solara's holes.

As T'Soona sped up her pace, Mark was feeling more of the movement and getting closer to climax. Solara was sucking on Rayven's cock, while Mark had a couple of fingers inside Rayven's pussy. Soon Mark reached his peak and began pumping his cum deep into Solara, who bucked with her own orgasm and abandoned Rayven's cock, just as Rayven was starting to cum.

Mark got most of Rayven's load right in the face and some of it directly into his mouth. The taste actually wasn't that bad, so Mark thought, "What the hell" as he pulled Rayven closer to him and began to suck on her cock. The surprise move sent Rayven crazy, causing her to cum even more into his mouth.

Solara waited for Mark to release Raven, then kissed him passionately and said, "Thank you," while Rayven knelt down, kissed him and then licked her own cum off his face.

Mark grabbed Solara, gave her another big kiss and said, "Show me what you've been up to!"

She led him over to her work space, there were devices scattered all over the place. Solara gave Mark a new belt saying, "These belts are the communicators as well as a personal security device." The belt had Mark's name written on the back of the buckle which sported the horses from the feature loop in front of the lodge with Henderson curved around the top and Ranch curved around the bottom.

When she saw him looking at that, "I had to put everyone's names on the buckles to keep the communications straight."

"The belt is also a power source, so your radio is always ready to go, and we've got our own tracking system now."

Solara then showed Mark some new drones, they looked just like the old drones except these ones had three small nubs sticking out on either side of the lens and they were now about the size of a softball, instead of the previous baseball size.

"What's the pointy things for?" Mark asked.

Solara explained, "Those are tiny transmitters, we can paralyze people as well as disrupt any electronics they may be using. Just so you know, we have drones geolocked every 50 metres around the ranch, hovering 5 metres off the ground. They can move up to 25 metres in any direction to avoid collisions. I have also analyzed the data, from when they shot that weapon, and the new cloak shields are not affected by the pulse they emitted before, in fact even our own EMP pulses won't even have an effect."

Mark asked, "Can we speak through them?"

Solara laughed and shook her head, "Cricket said you would ask for that feature! The speaker isn't very big, but yes we can communicate through them."

Mark laughed, "She knows me so well!"

Solara said, "Yes she does. She is amazing, thank you for allowing her to work with me. She monitors the drones constantly so we don't need to have someone sitting here watching the system, plus in the event of an actual emergency, she can multitask way better than a physical being."

Mark said aloud for Solara's benefit, "Cricket, where am I right now on my world tour?"

"You are currently in China," Cricket replied using a drone.

Solara then explained, "Because Cricket didn't have a physical presence, she just takes control of the nearest drone and uses it to speak."

Mark said stoically, "Smart thinking! See, I knew letting the two smartest beings on this planet work together would result in good things!"

Just then a beep went off and Solara looked at the display. "Looks like your friends are back! They just parked an SUV up on the hill overlooking the house location."

Mark said with a smile, "I figured they would, this is why I need to stay hidden until about noon tomorrow. They wasted a month of my time so I'm wasting their time! Hey I just had an idea! Cricket, is there any way to monitor the location in Greenland that you're taking me to?"

Cricket replied, "Unfortunately not without having a drone in the vicinity. I have not tried to access anyone else's networks besides the public Internet. That would be unethical."

Mark agreed, "I see your point, we play this game using our own toys only, well except for the tracker they made me swallow."

Cricket smugly replied, "I agree, they gifted it to us and it is still in our possession."

Just then Annabelle came into the ship, ran and jumped on Mark and gave him a big kiss saying that she missed him and then asked, "Have you gone to see the new house?"

Mark said, "Unfortunately I can't! I have to remain hidden until at least noon tomorrow. I'm taking the agents on a worldwide wild goose chase."

"I just had an idea! Cricket, make my signal leave Greenland and return to the ranch exactly at 7:30am tomorrow! That way I can help with the chores."

"Will do!", Cricket replied.

Mark asked, "Solara, can you geolock the drones to something other than the planet?"

Solara answered, "Sorry no I can't. What are you thinking?"

"I wanted to send a drone home with the agents. I'd like to try and get one inside their headquarters so we can listen in on them."

Maria announced over the radios that supper would be ready in 10 minutes.

So everyone followed Mark and Annabelle through the tunnels to the lodge. When they got to the basement all of the lights were turned on and there was a couple of folding tables and chairs.

Maria came downstairs with a bunch of steaks, a bowl of garlic mashed potatoes, a bowl of mixed vegetables and some fresh dinner rolls and put them on the tables, as she made small talk with Laruun and Solara.

Laruun then explained, "They'd started packing food to the hangar for us, but we decided since they were doing the work preparing the meals that we should come to the food. It's so much better than ship food so we're happy to come and get it."

Annabelle then realized Mark might not have heard, "Maria's husband left her and Sofia a couple of weeks ago! So they live in my room now and I've actually been living with the girls in the house. Wait, you didn't go see the house and all the changes I made!"

The group enjoyed the meal Maria had prepared and they all thanked her when she came down to get the dishes and bowls. Throughout the meal, Mark kept asking Annabelle about the changes, but all she and the other girls did was grin and smile.

They returned to the tunnels, but when they got to the girls bedroom, the ramp continued up into the house.

Annabelle had indeed made changes to the house plans. Instead of his small log cabin, it was now this sprawling ranch house. The front entrance was kind of like the lodge in that it was a two storey high peak with both the front and back walls full of windows. When you entered the house the central area was kind of like the lodge but smaller. It had a big gas fireplace on the back wall with a large TV above the mantle and 3 couches arranged around it. To the left was the kitchen area with a large island, electric range and fridge. The right wall had three doors on it. The door nearest the front of the house went to the master bedroom, the middle door went into the washroom, and door closest to the trees in the back went to a second bedroom, which had the closet that went to the girls bedroom below.

Mark was amazed, but worried. "I thought we decided to build the house slow so as not to raise suspicions?"

Solara then spoke up, "Actually no one can see the house from the outside yet, as it's cloaked. Cricket actually reprogrammed the ship's cloaking device to appear as though the house is being slowly built."

Candy then added, "The whole clearing is cloaked, so we can even go outside now!"

"That's awesome! Great job!" Mark commended them and gave Annabelle a big kiss and a hug, then Solara and then the rest of the girls.

T'Soona then smiled and said, "but the best room is downstairs!"

Mark asked, "What's downstairs?"

"Come see!" is all anybody said as they led him down the ramp to where you could enter the girls room. From that flat spot in the ramp to the South was the girls room, but they had added another room to the North.

When they turned the lights on in the new room, the view simply stunned him. They had moved their sex machine there and it appeared that Solara had assembled a number of new machines. One of which resembled a monkey rocker, another looked like a vertical fucking machine that you would stand over and there was a couple of Sybian type machines and a couple of king-size beds.

There was a bookshelf to the right of the door that was full of dildos, anal plugs, strap-on harnesses and other assorted toys of every shape, size and colour and there was a sink, in the corner beside the bookshelf, with a sign about cleaning the dildos before and after use.

They had created a sexual dungeon, although he didn't see chains, whips or other paraphernalia related to bondage around, so it might be better described as a sexual playground more so than a dungeon.

All Mark could say was "Wow! I guess you don't need me anymore," as he sighed, turned around and began to exit the room with a big smile on his face.

The girls all started undressing for their planned night of debauchery, Annabelle included. Mark did undress, but stood there naked, feeling like he just got to a huge buffet with all kinds of tasty food, and he didn't know where to start.

Rayven and Annabelle seemed to be almost a couple and were paired up as Annabelle was lying on a sex machine with a dildo pumping her ass, while Rayven was fucking her pussy.

That looked like a good place to start. So he went over to where the two girls were playing, stepped over the machine, grabbed Raven's tail and proceeded to bury his cock into Rayven's pussy as she was fucking Annabelle. It took a bit to work out a rhythm that kept Annabelle and Rayven fucked steadily, but they figured it out.

After a couple of Annabelle's orgasms, Mark could sense Rayven was getting close so he reached up, grabbed her by the horns and fucked her fast and furious. The turn of events had Rayven cumming into Annabelle almost immediately and Mark followed shortly after, emptying his balls deep into Rayven as she screamed in orgasm and then passed out on top of Annabelle.

"Oh no, not again!" Mark said.

Annabelle was worried, "What's happened to her?"

Mark explained as he picked up Rayven and lay her on a bed, "Rayven was a princess of her world, and I thought it was only the first time they got bred, that caused them to change, but apparently it's happening again, she'll be fine."

Most of the other girls were now in the throes of orgasm from their machines and soon everyone was sated. After everyone had at least thrown on a robe, the decision was made to go upstairs and watch some TV before going to bed.

They watched a couple of episodes of Stargate SG-1, which it turns out was something that they all liked. Mark also learned that they liked to have a glass of wine, while watching television, so once the glasses were drained and the shows were over they all retired to bed.

Annabelle led Mark into their bedroom, where they stripped their robes and slipped into their comfy bed and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Mark woke up at his usual time, which was now while it was still dark outside, and was making his way to the washroom when Cricket screamed in Mark's head, "We just got contacted by an Atlantean ship, so within the next hour you're going to have some visitors from way out of town! I just got connected to their network and I'm regaining access to everything!"

Mark and Annabelle walked through the tunnels to the lodge and upstairs to the workout area. Joe and Kat were waiting to start, just as she was about to start the 30 minute workout, Jason came running in.

After the workout, it was showers and then to breakfast, which was always ready and waiting for them now that Maria and Sofia were living there and made all three meals every day which everyone appreciated.

The breakfast conversation was fairly normal, everyone going over what they had planned for the day. When it came to Mark's turn, he told everyone "I've upped my wild goose chase timeline to return at 7:30, so that I can help with the morning chores. Oh and by the way we are going to have some visitors from out of town today."

Kat asked "Are we going to have issues with those agents and are they going to take you again?"

Mark acknowledged, "There's a good chance the agents are going to show up, but the visitors I'm referring to are from WAY out of town! The Atlanteans will be here in the next hour or so."

Joe's eyes went wide, "Mark this is exactly the kind of trouble I didn't want to happen!"

Mark apologized, "I know and I am sorry, but hopefully they will have some input on the situation, so let's just see what they have to say."

kkindle
kkindle
569 Followers