Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 07

Story Info
The world is changing, time to wake up the governments.
5.9k words
4.72
16.8k
23
5

Part 7 of the 58 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers

"Mark! Mark! Hello... Earth to Mark!" Annabelle was speaking to him.

Mark jumped and said, "Sorry! What did I miss?"

Annabelle asked, "What were you up to?"

Mark told everyone, "Those guys are trying to sneak in along the south pasture."

Maren asked, "How do you know that? Are we in danger?"

Mark answered, "No, we're in no danger, I just told them to go home or to knock themselves out trying. One guy rushed the perimetre so he got knocked him out."

Maren was confused, "But you were right here!"

Annabelle explained, "He was doing it with his mind and his AI."

Maren bowed her head, "You have an AI? You really are the King! Sir!"

Mark furrowed his brow, "Maren, I told you to stop with the whole king thing!"

Joe was confused, "What's all this king stuff?"

Liyana then spoke up, "Mark is the rightful King of the Atlantean Federation, an AI only communicates with a King or Queen with royal blood. Nobody has heard from an AI in more than a century, our society has become very stagnant under the rule of Prince Sebastian."

Kat asked, "So if this Prince Sebastian is in charge, why doesn't he have an AI?"

Liyana explained, "He is not of the royal bloodline. He was the stepson of our last king, and when no descendants could be found, they decided to give the throne to him until an heir could be found. That was over 100 years ago!"

Kat said amazed, "100 years? I can't imagine he's going to want to willingly give up his seat of power."

Liyana responses, "Probably not, which is why we really need to get Mark back to Atlanterra, so he can officially become a citizen and be crowned."

Mark held up his hand, "Just a minute everybody."

"Cricket, if I leave Earth, can you still monitor things here or do you come with me?"

Cricket explained, "I will always be with you! The code that does the monitoring is already just a fork of my code not a true AI, it's more like a robot, it can do a programmed task, but needs to communicate with me for any updates and changes. It can remain here with the family indefinitely."

Mark said, "I'm back, just had to check on something."

Annabelle asked, "Were you checking on those guys?"

Mark explained, "No, I was asking Cricket if she would she still be able to monitor the security here at the ranch if I leave Earth. She says she can."

Maren asked, "Who is Cricket?"

Annabelle explained, "That's what he calls his AI. It's a reference to a children's story called Pinocchio, where a cricket acts like a conscience to a puppet."

Mark suggested, "Well enough about me. Let's get back to discussing changes to the lodge."

Joe then asked, "I still want to upgrade the lodge, but if you're going to leave to be the King, maybe we won't need to make the lodge as big? Would you girls be staying here or going with Mark?"

Before the girls could answer, Liyana spoke up, "Joe I think you should consider another option, with regards to how big to make the lodge. Your ranch is going to be the safe place for aliens on this planet, even if you don't upgrade the lodge too much, maybe you would like to consider your other plan of developing the clearing where the house is, build a whole bunch of cabins, or maybe even a campground?"

Joe pondered, "Hmmm, more to think about."

Everyone soon finished their meals and helped Maria and Sofia clean the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

After supper Mark checked in with Cricket, "So how are the guys doing?"

Cricket answered, "They're still trying to find a hole in the shield."

Mark asked, "I'm going to walk out there and see them. Where are they?"

Cricket replied, "They are currently 20m south of the fence line and about 10m east of the far clearing gap."

Mark asked the girls, "Anyone feel like taking a walk with me to go visit some persistent little pests?"

Everyone replied, "Sure!"

The group walked out to the location via the clearing. Mark had been whispering something to Maren and had come up with a plan, so they dropped Maren off at the house.

The rest of the group followed Mark out to the clearing, the group made enough noise that the guys could hear them coming, so they were all lying down in the brown grass.

Mark told everyone to stay there while he approached the guys.

"Cricket, let me know when I'm standing right at the edge of the shield."

Cricket said, "You are pretty close to the edge right now, the shield is about 2m in front of you."

Mark announced, "Guys, you can stand up now, it's not like I don't know you're there."

One by one the 4 men stood up, all with weapons pointed at Mark.

"Mark Phoenix, we have been ordered to bring you in," the leader ordered.

"Under whose authority and under what charges?"

"CSIS," the leader said.

"That would the who, but you still haven't told me the why."

"Conspiring with hostile forces and potential security threats against our country."

"Do these beautiful women here look hostile to you? You no doubt saw the interview, they're not here to cause problems, they literally want nothing to do with the rest of this world," Mark then paused to let that sink in, "Tell you what! Get your leaders to come to the ranch so we can talk all civilized like."

Mark turned to leave and, as soon as his back was turned, one of them took a shot. It was stopped by the shield, so the man shot twice more.

Mark turned around to face the men, "My faith in the government has been shattered. You guys really are stupid aren't you? You think you know me, but you really don't know shit! Let me make a call, maybe then you'll think before doing something so stupid again," Mark said as he tapped his wrist and called Maren.

Her hologram displayed her full size, in her uniform, "How may I help you, my King?"

"These gentlemen just tried to shoot me, can you explain who I am and why they should leave this ranch and family alone?" Mark asked as he made the motion to have Maren look out toward the men.

Maren stood at attention and said, "Gentlemen, you just made an attempt on the life of the King of the Atlantean Federation. That constitutes an act of war, fortunately since no harm was done, consider this your first and only warning! This ranch is under the protection of the Atlantean Federation. Should anything happen to him or his friends and family, there will be consequences."

Maren then returned to look at Mark and asked "Is there anything else I can do for you, my King?"

"Yes, do you know the ETA for the embassy?"

"It will be ready in 5 Earth days. Is there anything else I can do for you, my King?"

"That will be all, thank you!" Mark said as Maren bowed to him and ended the call.

The leader said, "She called you her king!"

Mark laughed, "I know right! Apparently I'm some long lost descendant of one of the original Kings of Atlantis. So once the embassy is established, I will be leaving for Atlanterra to attend my coronation. So if your leaders want to talk, tell them to come to the ranch, without weapons, and Liyana and I will talk with them. They have until the end of next weekend when I leave. I'm not sure when I'll be back after that. By the way, you guys definitely won't get in with weapons, but even without weapons you can only come in through the lane during business hours. So you might as well just go home. Have a good night!"

Mark then joined the group and they walked back to the house.

Upon entering the house, Maren was talking to another woman on her comm. She was quite an attractive woman, kind of reminded Mark of Cortana from the Halo video game.

Mark asked, "Hi Maren, who is your friend?"

Maren smiled, "She's actually your friend! That's Cricket!"

Mark was surprised, "Whoa! Cricket you've got a body! You're cute!"

Cricket smiled, "Now that you have communications, I figured I should have an avatar as that's much better than speaking through invisible drones all over the place."

Mark nodded, "I agree, I like it! So have you added yourself into my contacts?"

"No, it does not work that way as I don't have a physical identity, but now that I'm integrated with the Federation network I can make myself appear on your comm. By the way, those guys are walking back to their vehicles."

Mark sighed, "Good, now we can relax!"

Annabelle laughed, "I don't think you're going to get much relaxing done, you have a very horny bunny right here," pointing to Maren's exposed skin that had a pink blush to it.

"Hmmm, does this blush go all over?" Mark said, as he spun the chair she was sitting in around to face him and then started to undo the zipper down the front of her jacket, exposing a big V down to her belly button. Maren was taking deep breaths and almost quivering with anticipation. "It does appear to be an all over blush!" Mark said, as he kissed her lips and traced his finger down the edge of the V her jacket made, meeting just above her navel.

He then started working his fingers up the edge of the jacket with his index finger sliding against her skin under the jacket. His fingers brushed across her nipples, eliciting a little squeak from her. As he reached her shoulders he slipped the jacket off letting it fall away enough that her breasts were now exposed. Another squeak escaped her lips as Mark smiled and kissed her neck while moving his fingers to tease her tiny pink nipples.

At that moment, Maren came. It was a silent cum, she wrapped her arms and legs around Mark, as her body twitched and spasmed. Once her orgasm subsided, her eyes were almost twinkling as she moaned with the biggest smile in the world.

Annabelle said with a smile, "We better get this bunny to bed before she passes out."

Mark cupped her ass and carried her to the bedroom. Where he set her down on the edge of the bed and finished removing her jacket. He kissed her as he laid her down on the bed, then broke the kiss and left a trail of kisses from her neck, down to her left nipple, over to her right as then back down the middle to her belly button, while Annabelle undressed herself and then started undressing Mark.

Now that he was on his knees, he undid her pants, gripped her hips and pulled her pants down and off, exposing her bare pink pussy that was already dripping with her cum.

Mark kissed his way up the insides of her legs, alternating between each leg. When he got to her pussy he brushed his lips across her labia, then proceeded to bite her inner thighs. He then kissed down her thighs toward her ass, across her perineum, then around her puffy pussy lips.

As soon as Mark flicked his tongue across her sensitive clit she came again. Since her legs squeezed around his head to the point he couldn't move, he started fucking his tongue in and out of her, which prolonged her orgasm.

Annabelle had taken to sucking on her puffy pink nipples atop those pert B-cup breasts. Maren was in ecstasy and was nearly to the point of exhaustion when she stopped cumming.

At that point she pulled Annabelle on top of her so she could suck on Annabelle's luscious breasts as Mark stood up and rubbed the head of his cock through her very puffy wet pussy. He slowly worked his way in to her, she was very tight until he hit her cervix, then he felt the tingling in his cock and then suddenly he was fully seated in her sex.

He fucked her nice and slow while she moaned and sucked on Annabelle's tits, then Annabelle scooted forward and straddled Maren's head. Maren got to watch Mark fucking her for a few seconds before all she could see was Annabelle's bald pussy, which she spread wide and licked well.

Annabelle and Mark could now kiss and touch as he continued to fuck the bunny girl. "Cum in her, make her a part of our harem," she whispered as she reached down and was rubbing their union, spending extra time on Maren's sensitive clit.

When Maren started cumming again, Mark had also reached that point as he released a torrent of cum into the little bunny. As he withdrew her pussy was bright pink, still partially open and leaking cum.

Annabelle got off Maren, leaned over and started licking the cum out of her pussy. Mark took that as an invitation as he positioned his cum covered cock at her pussy and slowly entered Annabelle's pussy and then began to slowly fuck in and out of her.

Once Maren's pussy was clean and her clit too sensitive to touch they changed positions on the bed. Maren and Annabelle were now in a 69 position with Maren on the bottom and her head between Mark and Annabelle's legs watching them fuck each other.

After a few minutes Mark could feel himself reaching the pinnacle again and as Annabelle began another orgasm, he also started squirting cum into his future wife. It felt good to be able to cum in succession like that!

As he withdrew Maren lapped up any cum drips and then pulled his cock toward her mouth and you could see the bulge in her throat as she swallowed his cock, almost managing to get it all the way in. As he withdrew from her throat she eagerly returned to extracting the cum out of Annabelle's pussy.

Once everyone was recovered, they cuddled up in the large bed and fell fast asleep with Maren in the middle.

They woke up at their usual time, everyone giving everyone else good morning kisses before heading off to the washroom for their morning ablutions. They all got dressed to start their day, but Maren had to decline the invite to work out as she had duties to return to on the orbiter. She gave them both a kiss and departed for her shuttle.

Mark promised he would see her again soon, hoping to spend more time with her on the trip back to Atlanterra.

He wasn't sure who would be coming along for the trip actually. He hoped that Annabelle would come and the girls kind of had to come along, as that was their initial destination. He then thought they should invite Elisha and Gerald, so they could record or possibly broadcast from there. He doubted Joe, Kat or Jason would come since they didn't know how long they would be gone.

Mark and Annabelle then headed to the lodge to start their day with the morning workout. They had decided to try a different workout this morning. One that was 45 minutes in length, since they now had Maria making breakfast.

After the workout was showers and then down to breakfast. The smell of bacon overwhelming any desires for quickies.

The morning breakfast was the usual, what's everyone got planned today and general chit chat. At 7am the alarms went off to start getting the ranch ready.

Joe looked at his watch and shook his head, "I guess we really don't need to start so early anymore, it doesn't take very long to turn the horses out or do the chores now. Why don't we all delete that alarm and we'll just work off the clock above the office?"

Everyone said that sounded like a good idea, as he and Mark went out to do the chores.

Feeding and mucking don't take long with the new system Solara created. There was a disposal track at the back of each row of stalls, so once the horse was out of the stall you just go in with a squeegee or broom and push everything to the disposal track. Then throw down some new bedding from the straw on the second level and fill up the feed hopper.

She offered to automate turning out the horses by making a remote control to open and close the gates to the paddocks and pastures. Joe initially veto'd the idea, stating, "There's some things you just don't automate at a ranch and gates are one of them, because then it's not a ranch, it's a feedlot!"

But after thinking about it for a bit, he decided maybe that wasn't such a bad idea, maybe not so much for turning the horses out in the morning, but it made bringing them in at night easier, plus if Annabelle and Jason both ended up leaving the ranch, it would make it so one person could do the job.

He didn't mind the partially automated mucking as that was a shitty job anyway.

Once the chores were done, they returned to the lodge for some coffee.

It was Monday morning and the lodge only had a few people in it, almost all were reporters or correspondents for one news network or another. The chaos of the weekend behind them, with any luck, things would be back to normal soon.

Solara joined them as they were drinking their coffee. She had brought a holocube with a design of the lodge with a bunch of upgrades that everyone had been talking about and wanted to show Joe.

Joe suggested going over it in the living quarters away from the prying eyes of reporters. Mark stopped by the office and grabbed Kat and they went into their living room.

Once everyone was present and the door closed, Solara turned the holocube on and everyone walked around and studied it for a minute.

The lodge itself had been upgraded to look like an old square fort. Solara had taken out the living quarters, gym and workout area and expanded the kitchen. There were square staircases that went from the basement to a covered lookout tower on each corner, except the main entrance. There were still 5 rooms on each wing, a double queen room on each end with king rooms in the middle. All of the rooms were slightly bigger now that they all had their own bathrooms.

The lobby now was just open to the courtyard area and the kitchen now spanned the entire wing with a concession stand type window open to the courtyard and another one open to the outside, complete with a force field to keep dust and insects out. So rather than sitting down and dishing up, it was more soup kitchen style where you grab your plate and cutlery, dish up, then go sit down and eat.

Joe and Kat's room was in roughly the same location at the end of the wing, but the door was through the courtyard. It was the size of two rooms, so they could still have their bedroom and living room. Maria now had her own room, beside the kitchen, and Sofia had the room between them. Mark and Annabelle had the first room around the corner, then Jason, Laruun, Rayven, Solara, T'Soona and Candy.

The entire courtyard area was now covered by a clear force field, with a small wading pool with fountain and hot tub at ground level in the far corner across from the entrance. There was still the big central gas fire pit, to sit around at night, and there were a bunch of hexagonal picnic tables with umbrellas and some scattered faux hedges and bushes.

The big upgrade was the entire basement, which wasn't there before for obvious reasons. It was the size of the entire lodge, except the area with the pool and hot tub, including the area under the courtyard, which she had strategically placed some courtyard garden features to put in some clear domes to provide natural light to the lower level.

The basement contained a large open area, central under the courtyard, which was now an event room with stage that could be split into two so it could hold multiple events. The gym and workout area were considerably larger and located under the right wing of the lodge. Under the lobby area was the change room, with their traditional 4-headed shower, and a public washroom for any events. The area under the kitchen wing, was storage for chairs, tables and other stuff as well as the playroom, both were locked and would only open to ranch staff.

Joe and Kat looked at it in awe, and said, "Wow!"

Joe then spoke for both of them, "You didn't increase the footprint too much, yet doubled the amount of rentable rooms and amenities for other events. Do it!"

Solara told everyone the changes would be done within an hour or two and then informed the girls to start moving stuff over.

Most of the reporters were up now and finishing their breakfasts, so Kat told them they were going to do some upgrades on the lodge in a few minutes and, of course, most of the reporters asked if they could record it.

Joe said, "Sure, go ahead! I'd probably suggest setting up in the lobby, as you don't want to be anywhere that's going to be moving."

kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers
12