Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 08

Story Info
The Embassy is ready, time to make more changes.
7.4k words
4.72
15.8k
19
0

Part 8 of the 58 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers

The rest of the day was pretty normal, not many people around and no incidences. The day was primarily moving stuff from the house to the lodge... thank goodness for antigrav sleds!

When they came in for lunch, Kat informed Mark that his phone had been going off all morning, since he never carried it with him anymore and left it in the office. When he looked at his phone, he saw that almost all of the calls were from an unrecognized number and although his call history showed they had called 6 times, there was only 1 voicemail.

He checked his voicemail and found that the one voicemail was from Alice, his ex, and the message was to call her.

Not really wanting to call her, even though Kat said he should, he did instead did decide to make one call. He called his phone provider and closed his account. He had an old phone with no contract and a pretty basic plan, but he decided that he didn't really need to waste the money paying for a service he no longer used.

After lunch, he and Joe went out to do some landscaping and mowing. The grass wasn't growing anymore so this would be the last cut of the year, but it was a decent enough day to get it done, and the snow could come at any time. There wasn't any in the forecast, but since when does Mother Nature follow what the weather forecast says she's going to do?

So Mark walked down both sides of the lane using the trimmer to get the areas under the fence line and Joe used the tractor to mow the ditches along the highway and then along the lane. Just as they had put away the trimmer and mower, the kids returned home and everyone came in for some hot chocolate.

As they entered the lodge, Kat was just in the process of hanging up the phone, so she informed Mark that since he cancelled his phone, Alice had just called the ranch.

"So what did you say to her?" Mark asked, almost scared to hear what the answer was.

Kat summarized, "I told her that you weren't interested in talking to her and, thanks to your new job, she no longer fit into your life."

Mark laughed, "So how did she take that?"

Kat faked a smile, "She didn't! She's on her way out here."

Mark groaned, "For fuck sakes!"

Solara and the girls came up from the basement, having just finished moving the last of the sex machines over.

After she got her cup of hot chocolate, she informed everyone that she could deconstruct the house anytime and asked if anyone wanted to come and watch?

So everyone topped up their hot chocolate mugs and walked over to the house, where Solara told everyone to say their goodbyes before she pushed the button. Since the house hadn't even existed for one month yet, no one really had any memories or anything to say.

Watching the house go was a weird experience, the house started turning black, like it was rapidly rotting, and it soon collapsed into black piles that continued disintegrating until there was no trace that anything had ever been there. It even restored the grass and land to the exact way it was before the house was built.

As they were just getting back to the lodge, they saw an SUV driving down the lane with realtor graphics on it.

Even though they saw the vehicle coming, they all went into the lodge anyway. So Alice did not have a welcoming party waiting for her. She opened the lodge door and stood there like she was expecting some greeting or acknowledgement that she was there.

Since it had been a bit cool outside, everyone had settled on loungers around the fire pit to drink their hot chocolate.

When Alice looked like she was going to blow a gasket, from being ignored, Kat finally acknowledged her and said, "Hello Alice."

Alice returned the greeting and then walked into the courtyard. Seeing the new Mark she asked, "Mark, can we go somewhere to talk in private?"

"I can't honestly think of anything we could possibly have to talk about! Besides I'm not about to start keeping secrets from my royal advisors or my fiancé!" Mark answered, as he really stressed the fiancé part.

"Fiancé? We've just gotten divorced and you're already engaged? So you were cheating on me before!"

Mark looked at her sternly, "No! You were the one doing the cheating! I waited until after I moved out to the ranch, before I had sex with anyone else. So get off your high horse! There is nothing we have to discuss."

Alice looked like someone had slapped her, after being publicly admonished for her infidelity in front of everybody, "Who is your fiancé? Do I know her?"

"Yes, you do!" Annabelle said as she returned from her visit to the washroom, grabbed her hot chocolate and sat down in the lounger beside Mark.

"Annabelle? You're fucking a teenager? Are you two OK with this?" Alice almost shouted as she looked at Joe and Kat.

"He's got my blessing!" Joe said as Kat added, "Mine too!"

"He's old enough to be her father!"

Annabelle straddled Mark on the lounger and kissed him, "I've been a bad girl daddy, you may need to spank me later!"

Mark raised his eyebrows at her, "I think you may need more than just a spanking!"

Alice's face was multiple shades of red. You could almost see the steam coming out of her ears, "Well, I hope you're happy when you reach my age and he's going to be a decrepit old man."

"I promise to love and cherish you for the next couple of centuries and give you many heirs to the throne."

"Thank you, my future Queen!"

Alice turned and stormed out of the lodge and you could hear the tires squeal as she left down the lane.

"Do you think she got the hint that she doesn't fit into my life anymore?" Mark asked.

"Maybe! We'll have to wait and see, I hope she enjoyed the 4 hours of driving!" Kat said.

"Future Queen?" Annabelle said as she raised her eyebrows and cocked her head slightly.

"Well, the possibility is still on the table," Mark said with a smile, "you will have to become Atlantean though."

"Speaking of which, the weekend is coming and we'll be leaving for Atlanterra soon. Can I please go into the medibed?" Annabelle pleaded.

Rayven said that might not be a bad idea and Mark agreed so they went back to the ship to the medibay.

Annabelle stripped off with Mark and Rayven watching attentively. Realizing she had an audience Annabelle made a production of stripping.

By the time she was naked, both Mark and Rayven had their hands down their pants adjusting things.

"Did I do that?" Annabelle said with a smirk while pointing at their crotches.

"You are such a tease!" Mark said as he stepped forward picked her up and set her on the edge of the medibed.

With their lips locked in a torrid kiss, Annabelle undid his pants, pulled out his hard cock and guided it to her wet slit.

Mark entered her fully in one thrust, her pussy was already very wet. After a few thrusts he pulled out and Rayven stepped up to fuck her, but because she was just a bit shorter she crawled up onto the edge of the medibed and pushed Annabelle back into a missionary position.

Once Rayven got in position, Mark then stepped behind Rayven. He had the option of two pussies in front of him.

He slipped into Rayven's waiting pussy and thrust deeply into the hot little devil, holding her tail for leverage as she pumped into Annabelle.

Rayven glanced back over her shoulder and gave a sly grin, one that Mark reciprocated.

Mark pulled out of Rayven and positioned himself at Annabelle's pussy beside Rayven's cock and slid in.

Annabelle moaned as her pussy stretched around both cocks, but was soon screaming in orgasm as both cocks pumped in and out of her pussy.

Soon Rayven moaned as she started erupting hot cum into her pussy. The instant temperature increase brought on Mark's orgasm as he also started to cum.

After giving the first big squirt to Annabelle, he pulled out and deposited the rest into Rayven's pussy.

As Rayven and Mark backed away from the medibed, Annabelle's pussy was still open and bright pink.

Seizing the opportunity, Rayven suggested, "The cum might need a bit more mixing to make the perfect baby," as she proceeded to slip her entire fist into Annabelle's well fucked pussy and fisted her until Annabelle was begging for mercy.

As Rayven extracted her cum covered hand, Annabelle and Rayven both licked their cum mixture off.

Once that was all over, they both gave Annabelle a kiss, as she lay down in the medibed. Rayven closed the canopy and started it up.

Annabelle was in the chamber for about an hour and, when she came out it didn't appear that anything had been done.

Mark handed Annabelle a glass of water while Rayven read the report, "Annabelle had the Atlantean gene, but was not a descendant of royalty, and was otherwise in perfect health."

Mark jumped at the opportunity to earn some brownie points by saying, "I already knew you were perfect, but I'm glad you are on the Federation health plan!"

Annabelle was all smiles as she gave Mark and Rayven both a kiss and a hug. Then her stomach rumbled, which prompted them to return to the lodge since it was about supper time.

Supper was grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, which seemed to satisfy everyone's hunger.

During supper, Kat indicated she wanted to try the medibed as well so after supper Rayven, Joe and Kat went to the ship, while everyone else decided to relax and watch a movie.

Joe came back and said Kat was going to be out in just under 3 hours, so he sat down and watched the movie with everyone else. It was a long movie and as it was ending Rayven escorted Kat into the lodge.

Kat was also of Atlantean descent, but not royalty. She looked like she was in her upper 20s or early 30s. She looked like an older twin to Annabelle. She was hot!

Since it was bedtime anyway, Joe said, "What the hell, it's likely going to take a bit longer because of my age, but I was going to bed anyway, so either way I'll get some rest."

Rayven and Kat accompanied him to the ship and got him in the medibed. The medibed estimated the time to completion at 10 hours, so they went back to the lodge.

Kat however was feeling better than she had in ages and didn't want to sleep.

When they got back to the lodge, it was pretty much straight down to the play room, as they had decided to call it. A dungeon it wasn't and sex room just sounded weird, so they had argued between toy room and play room with play room winning out.

Kat grabbed the big horse sized dildo and set it up on the machine. Then sat down and worked the head into her pussy and then turned it on. The machine she had picked was the one with the longest stroke, so with every inward stroke it had to be hitting her cervix. Needless to say it didn't take long before she was cumming almost non-stop.

When she turned the machine off and climbed off of it, her legs barely held her as she laid down spread eagle on a nearby mattress. When they had moved stuff over from the house they took the mattresses off a few of the beds and had just laid them on the floor, that way there was a comfortable place to rest or play in the room.

Seeing Kat in that state, Laruun proceeded to go and lick her pussy until Kat's clit was just too sensitive to touch. At that point Kat returned the favour to Laruun.

Since the horse dildo was already on the machine, Candy straddled the bench and let the machine pump her pussy until she came. As normal Jason and T'Soona were fucking on a mattress, Rayven and Mark had doubled up on Annabelle with Rayven fucking her ass and Mark in her pussy. In short time the room was filled with the sounds of sex and orgasms.

Once everyone had recovered, they retired for a peaceful sleep.

The next morning at the workout, Joe still wasn't out of the medibed. Solara went to check on him and said there was still almost 2 hours remaining.

Rayven had decided to join the workout today. Having everyone in the lodge made working out so much more convenient than it was with the house. Although the workout today seemed easier for everyone today, which they attributed to the medibots in their bodies.

Both Kat and Annabelle were full of energy even after the workout, so they both made sultry productions of stripping off in the shower room. When everyone was naked in the shower area, Kat pounced on him like a waiting cat guiding him to the warm tile floor (thank god for heated tiles) and sank herself down onto his big cock. Mark wasted no time fondling and kissing her large breasts as they bounced in front of his face.

Annabelle had now mounted Rayven and they were fucking on the floor right beside Mark and Kat. Seeing both girls naked side by side, they did look almost identical now, the only identifying difference was Kat still had a bit of a landing strip, whereas Annabelle's pussy was bare and Kat had a lasso tattoo on her left breast.

Suddenly fantasies of fucking twins was in both Rayven and Mark's minds and soon Rayven was moaning and squirting her hot cum into Annabelle's pussy. Annabelle moved to the side and sat back down with her legs spread wide and proceeded to finger her cum filled pussy. Rayven kissed her and said, "Still want more?" as she curled her thumb into her palm and worked her fist into Annabelle's pussy.

The sight spurred Mark on until he was soon cumming deep into Kat's pussy. As they recovered from their shared orgasm. Kat assumed the same position as Annabelle and Rayven slipped her other fist into Kat's cum laden pussy.

Watching both girls getting fisted and the sloshy sounds of Rayven's fists going in and out of their cum filled pussies kept Mark's cock hard as a rock. So he got behind Rayven and slipped into her pussy's warm embrace.

Mark fucked Rayven's hot pussy furiously, while watching the two girls orgasming from Rayven's fisting. It didn't take long before Mark was pumping his cum deep into Rayven's pussy, but as he did that, Rayven had extended her middle finger and pushed it through the cervix of both girls making them both moan and squirm.

With everyone lying on the floor of the shower in a pool of cum, and cum still leaking out of every pussy in the room. Mark got up,turned on the water and they began to clean themselves off. Soon the smell of bacon came to the forefront.

During breakfast, Mark got a message from Liyana, saying the embassy was now ready for habitation, and that she would be down soon to pick him and the girls up. Right as everyone was finishing breakfast, Solara brought Joe in and everyone had to do a double take. The change was even more drastic than Mark's, not quite to the extent of what the royal protocols did, but Joe looked like his old military pictures, a lean mean fighting machine that looked about 30 years old.

Joe sat down and ate a couple of plates full of food. Kat's comment about the food budget going through the roof gave everyone a chuckle, until Maria corrected her, by reminding her that they didn't have a food budget anymore!

After that they did the chores, as the kids got ready for school, but before they had finished the chores, Liyana and Maren had came down with a shuttle and were talking with Kat in the lodge, pecking at what was left of breakfast.

Once the chores were done and the kids were off to school, Liyana suggested the girls and Mark should come up to the embassy, so Mark can go through the citizenship course and get that started. It was a welcome distraction, since Joe and Kat had been eyeing each other up and were likely going to spend the day fucking their brains out.

As they were walking out to the shuttle, Mark asked with a bit of worry, "What if I don't pass the citizenship course?"

Liyana had a shocked 'I-never-thought-of-that' look on her face, until Maren just laughed and said, "You'll do fine, my King. Just follow your instincts and you'll be fine," as everyone was getting buckled into their seats.

Maren did her quick pre-flight checks and lifted into the air. Once hovering, she flipped one switch to raise the landing gear and another switch to lower the wings, then pushed the throttle forward and pulled back on the yoke.

Through the windows you could see the Earth rapidly shrink. It was an odd sensation as the elevation rise you feel in an airplane wasn't there, in fact you barely felt any movement whatsoever due to the inertial dampeners.

Within a couple of minutes they were out of the atmosphere and weightless.

The first thing that came to Mark's mind was to sell any stock in companies researching space flight as there was no way any company on Earth was going to be able to compete against riding in a craft like the shuttle that could make numerous trips to and from space in a single day!

Maren turned the shuttle parallel to the Earth so they could view the Earth out the port side windows. After a minute, she turned again and flew past the International Space Station, which looked very archaic and flimsy compared to their technologically refined shuttle.

She then turned again and in front of them, at a much higher orbit than the ISS, was a beautiful gleaming white space station that looked like a huge aircraft carrier.

The embassy dwarfed the ISS in size at over 500 metres in length, 150 metres wide and roughly 100 metres tall.

"Whoa that's a big ship!" Mark said, "How many people do you have on that thing?"

Liyana answered, "The embassy should have about 50 personnel, consisting of maintenance, communications, medical, ambassadors, general workers and a few security, but it's not a ship since it has no engines."

"So what's going to happen when we land?" Solara asked since it was on most of their minds.

Liyana explained, "It's a pretty simple process really, once we land you follow the arrow. Depending on your history with the facility and your information, you may get sent straight through or you get directed to a security booth, where they verify your identity and then ask your reason for visit, trip details and duration, etc."

Mark asked, "What if someone doesn't have medibots?"

Liyana said, "Everyone has medibots as soon as they get on a shuttle or go into any Federation building on any planet, they are circulated through the air. If you already have medibots they just add themselves to your crew. Otherwise they are programmed with your identification that you provided when boarding a shuttle and begin scanning your body, so we have all sorts of information by the time you reach the embassy."

Laruun asked, "What if people don't want the medibots?"

Liyana stated very frankly, "We do not force them to get on the shuttle," then continued with her previous outline.

"Once they have confirmed your identity, they explain the instructions for citizenship testing and where the library is. Until you pass the test the only thing you can access is the laws on any terminal. So most people will just wander around the embassy, or go to the library to study the laws if they are travelling elsewhere. When you think you know the primary laws well enough you can go to a testing centre."

Mark asked, "So what happens if a person fails the test?"

Liyana explained, "There is a 3 strike rule, you can try the test up to 3 times before they deny you access and you must wait a year before you can try again. The medibots will be with you forever, so it is not like you can bypass the system and pretend to be someone else. To tell you the truth, if you have medibots, the crew of the shuttle know who you are as soon as you are aboard. So if you have previously failed in less than a year, you won't even make it on to a shuttle."

Just then the shuttle touched down in the hangar, the ramp lowered and everyone started to exit. It wasn't much of a hangar, it was more like an over-sized garage that could probably hold 2 or 3 of the shuttles if their wings were folded up. The big thing was the clear force field that looked out across the huge landing deck with the moon in the background. It was a beautiful sight.

kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers