Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During supper at the restaurant, Mark got to meet more of the crew, as everyone already seemed to know he was going to be the new king. So they all addressed him as with, "My King," either at the beginning or end of whatever they said.

Mark ordered a steak sandwich with mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy and was pleasantly surprised. They hadn't had steak at the ranch yet, but he didn't think he'd be able to tell the difference between the synthesized steak sandwich and a real one from an Alberta bar or restaurant, which said a lot to the quality of the synth food.

After the meal, they relaxed in the park with the staff and even played some beach volleyball.

Until Maren announced over the public announcement system, that they were now linked into the Earth's Internet via the comm array she had built. With that announcement, most of the staff went to the library to learn more about Earth, since their only exposure had primarily been what they covered in school.

Mark decided to surf a few news sites to see what was happening.