Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo said, "Well the pins are inside your body, so you can't really remove them. The medibots will actually take that material and re-purpose it, so you won't have pins after this."

She closed the door and left him to strip off and get in the chamber, there was a curtain just inside the door that provided privacy for the person getting into the medibed. After a minute, she went in and programmed the chamber. As she exited the room, a timer started counting down above the door. She said, "He will be good as new in about 2 hours time. He did have extensive damage to his hip, which is why it is going to take so long."

As they were exiting the medibay, they decided to go get something to eat in the restaurant.

Kaley greeted them and then moved some tables around in the middle so they could all sit at the same table. The meal was incredible as everyone tried different items on the menu. Everyone commented about how the synth food tasted just like the real thing.

Annabelle had passed her test and had joined them after about half an hour. She made the comment that it was always easy to find Mark, because you just needed to go where the food was and he would usually be there.

Everyone enjoyed a leisurely meal and light conversation.

After two hours, Ben came into the restaurant with a smile on his face and a spring in his step. He sat down beside Kyle at the table and ordered a steak sandwich.

Mark looked at Ben, and said, "Well you certainly look like you're doing better!"

Ben said, "I haven't felt this good in years. Those medibeds are remarkable! The girl there, also informed me that I had the early stages of prostate cancer, but that's been dealt with also."

When Kaley delivered his meal, he devoured it with gusto and then commented, "It tastes just like the real thing!"

When he was finished his meal, he asked, "When can we get a lift back down to the ground? We need to go talk to some people."

Liyana said, "We can have a shuttle ready in a few minutes as she tapped on her wrist and spoke, 'A shuttle to the surface please.'"

Mark and Liyana walked with Ben, Kyle, Elisha and Gerald back to the entrance. Soon Maren and Gyges showed up and guided the visitors down the tube toward the shuttle.

Liyana asked, "So when were you going to tell me about those new businesses?"

Mark smiled, "To tell you the truth, the idea didn't even occur to me until I started talking about lending them technology and the best way to control access to that technology is via our own companies. Then the Plan B for the shuttle service came to me once I started thinking about housing those companies. Sure we can use our own technology to reduce a lot of our costs such as electricity, water, sewer, garbage and maintenance, but we're going to need some local money. We don't need to make a lot of money just enough to keep bills, people and taxes paid. Having our own connected hub to headquarter these businesses in, would be a big step in accomplishing many of our goals."

Liyana said with admiration in her eyes, "Wow, you ARE going to be a great leader! You can think on your feet and everything you say you've already thought through from various points of view. Plus you can certainly persuade people to see things your way."

Mark said, "Let's give him a few days to talk to his people, but in the meantime I think we should start looking for land or a run down building, that we can get for a decent price, ideally something that needs to be demolished. The only local money we've got right now is my money, which was enough for me to retire on, but won't go very far when buying a building and starting businesses. We're going to need to setup some bank accounts, develop some business plans, get a business loan and come up with a currency conversion rate."

Liyana asked, "How do we go about getting this rolling?"

Mark said, "I think the first place to start would be to meet with city officials. I'll go down to the surface and drive into the city and see if I can't arrange something in Calgary, it's the city I know the best and it's fairly close to the ranch. This is going to delay travelling to Atlanterra though, so I should probably talk to the people on the orbiter, which reminds me... is anything being done to get this embassy able to defend itself? I don't want to leave this place undefended."

Liyana said, "Captain Topos on the orbiter has been tasked with setting up defences for the embassy. Do you want me to call him?"

Mark replied, "Please do!"

A few seconds later, the Commander appeared in front of Mark and Liyana and greeted them, "My King... Ambassador..."

Liyana said, "Commander Topos, Mark here is wondering what the status was for the embassy defences. He doesn't want to leave the embassy undefended in case they launch more nuclear weapons at them."

The Commander replied, "We are fabricating one TRD and two pulse cannons that we'll mount on the top and bottom of the embassy, that will provide almost complete coverage. The TRD should be done in the next 2 or 3 days and probably another 2 to 3 days fabricating the pulse cannons, then a day for assembly and probably a day or two for install."

Mark calculated and said, "So we are looking at about a week and a half before we can leave for Atlanterra?"

"That would be about right. Is that OK?" The Commander asked.

"Take your time and don't rush things Commander, I've just come up with some new ideas for the surface, so I can use some extra time on Earth here anyway. Thank you for the update!" Mark said as the Commander saluted him and then ended the call.

Mark said, "I want to go see Annabelle first, but then could I get a shuttle down to the ranch?"

Liyana said, "Of course, my King!"

Mark found Annabelle and the others, except for Candy, still sitting in the restaurant talking.

Solara asked, "We didn't want to ask while the government guys were here, but did anything exciting come out of your meeting?"

Mark stated, "Actually yes, but it had nothing to do with the government guys. I said something to them and my mind just kind of grabbed onto it and ran wild. We're going into business!"

Solara quizzically asked, "What kind of business?"

Mark joked, "A few businesses actually. Security, identity and transportation to start. Who wants a job?"

Mark then asked, "I'm going to head down to the surface for a few days and talk to an accountant and setup some businesses. Do any of you want to come with or do you just want to hang out up here?"

Annabelle, Rayven, Solara and T'Soona said they'd like to come with.

Laruun said looking at the floor as if she were ashamed, "Mark, I've actually met someone on the embassy. I'll stay here."

Mark smiled at her, "Why look sad? Isn't finding someone a happy occasion?"

Laruun explained, "It is, but I feel bad for not spending time with you, after all you've done for me and us."

Mark said, "Laruun don't worry about us. Your happiness is all that matters. If you're happy, we're happy. Just don't be a stranger and say Hi every once in a while," as Laruun smiled, relieved to have that out in the open.

Mark then looked around and asked, "Has anyone seen Candy lately, I haven't seen her since we got here."

Rayven said, "Actually Candy ran into someone from her home planet and they went off together, he was quite handsome and he looked like he had a huge cock, so I can only imagine why we haven't seen her since we got here, she's probably been getting her pussy pounded by a huge cock!"

Mark said, "Good for her! I'm glad she's found someone."

Solara explained, "It turns out that after we went missing, the Atlanteans went back and picked up new delegates, but we have not seen anyone else like T'Soona and it looks like they did not back go to our world," pointing to Rayven and herself.

Mark asked, "I wonder how long Maren will be? She left a while ago with Gyges to take the government and news crew back."

Liyana had just rejoined the group and said, "They should be back any time now, I've contacted her and they're just going to stay in the shuttle and message us when we can go out."

After about 5 minutes, Maren messaged Liyana saying they were here, so the group left down the tube for the shuttle.

It was late Thursday night when the shuttle touched down on the driveway. The horses were all back in the barn and taken care of and business on the ranch had pretty much returned to normal, which had Joe in a good mood.

Everyone at the ranch had already eaten supper so everyone settled around the fire pit in the courtyard and Kat asked, "How did things go and when are you going to leave for Atlanterra?"

They told them about the tours, so they were going to make sure to watch it when it aired. Then Mark outlined his new business ideas and the Plan B shuttle idea if they weren't allowed to use the airports.

Joe was just glad to hear that the ranch wasn't going to have to host everyone wanting to visit the embassy. That had been worrying him, although he hadn't voiced his concerns to anyone.

Kat said she would get Mark the contact info for the accountant they used for the ranch as he'd be able to help them with setting all the business stuff up. Mark liked the idea of using the same accountant as he had met him numerous times over the years, since he was also the accountant for their old business.

There was also some heady discussion as to what the exchange rate should be between Federation credits and Earth-based currencies and whether it should be based on Canadian or US Dollars or Euros. It was decided that it was likely going to be based on Canadian Dollars since that's where their headquarters was going to be, but that the accountant would get the final say. Mark then thought there was another business they'd have to setup... some sort of bank.

To try and come up with an exchange rate, Liyana suggested that they compare similar items on Amazon to ones on DropShip, which was more or less the Federation version of Amazon, but that it would take quite a bit of research for another time. So Mark asked Cricket if she could look into it.

The mention of DropShip had everyone asking questions about Atlanterra of which only Maren, Gyges or Liyana could answer, but Liyana just said to wait until after they got to see Atlanterra, before they try to explain it.

After Maren, Liyana and Gyges had left to return to the embassy, they all went downstairs to the playroom. It turns out that after Joe and Kat got renewed, they had a lot more energy so they had been making good use of the playroom now that it was right under the lodge. Even Maria and her daughter were there!

Sofia bee-lined to the dildo shelves and grabbed the one she liked and then proceeded to set it up on the machine she was going to use. Maren and Annabelle had stripped each other, settled onto another bed and were in the midst of a torrid make out session. Surprisingly Maria and Kat both pushed Joe back onto a bed and had him stripped in no time. T'Soona and Jason were naked in no time, as expected, and T'Soona was riding atop Jason on a nearby bed.

Solara was stripping off her clothes as she smiled at both Mark and Rayven, "Now we get to try something I've been wanting since you turned Rayven."

She laid back on a mattress as Mark and Rayven lay on both sides of her, sucking and playing with her breasts. Mark had been fingering Solara's pussy as she was making him slowly increase the number of fingers working in and out of her, he was currently at 4 fingers as Solara was writhing from both his and Rayven's ministrations.

Solara tucked Mark's thumb into his palm as he pushed a bit more and his hand sank into her pussy as she gasped for air.

Rayven took a look and said, "Oh wow!" as Solara was stroking her cock while Mark continued to pump his fist in and out of Solara's wet pussy. The wet sloshing sound mixing with the sounds of sex all around them.

"Fuck me Rayven," Solara said as Rayven settled between her legs and slid her cock into Mark's palm inside of Solara. Mark gave her cock a few strokes before withdrawing his hand and moving behind them to watch Rayven's pretty little ass and pussy as she fucked Solara.

With his cock already fully erect, Mark began rubbing his cock on Rayven's pussy as she fucked Solara. He positioned himself so that on Rayven's out stroke the head of his cock would slide into her pussy, causing her to moan.

Solara asked, "Mark, can you fuck my pussy as well?"

Rayven spread her legs wider to give Mark some room. Mark positioned his cock between Rayven's legs and used her cock as a guide to Solara. Once the head of his cock touched her taint, Solara let out a moan. Mark pushed forward just a bit as Solara moaned while her pussy stretched open to accommodate both cocks. Rayven also groaned with the sensation of Mark's cock sliding alongside hers.

Slowly they figured out a rhythm that allowed both of them to simultaneously fuck Solara's pussy. Mark's stomach was soon coated in Rayven's pussy juice as he toyed with both her pussy and her ass in front of him. Mark started taking longer strokes and actually withdrawing completely from Solara before reinserting himself beside Rayven. On one of his withdrawal strokes he quickly raised his cock and sank into Rayven's pussy causing her to gasp and moan. He then withdrew and went back into Solara. He then did a few alternating strokes between Solara and Rayven's pussies. He could sense himself getting close to orgasm and Rayven was already on the verge so he sank back into Solara and began fucking a bit faster.

The added sensation of Mark's quickened pace on Rayven's cock soon had her squirting into Solara and upon feeling the telltale twitches of her cock, and added warmth of Rayven's cum, caused Mark to also begin erupting into Solara, who by that time was delirious and in an almost constant state of orgasm. After the initial big squirt into Solara, Mark withdrew and sank into Rayven, making sure her pussy got some of his cum also. When they withdrew from their coupling, Solara was just smiling as her legs were still splayed wide open for everyone to see her gaping leaking pussy.

Upon glancing around the room, Jason had already cum inside T'Soona, who was dipping her fingers into her pussy and then alternating between herself and Jason to lick her fingers clean. Joe was fucking Maria, while Maria and Kat were in a 69 position and Joe looked like he was about to cum.

Sofia looked like she might have been passed out on the machine with the dildo still fucking in and out of her little pussy. She had a big smile on her face and her hands were resting on her pert little breasts. She just looked so innocent.

Annabelle and Maren were cuddling on the bed after guiding each other through numerous orgasms.

Joe suddenly moaned as he came and as he withdrew Kat began eagerly licking the cum out of Maria's pussy.

They all rested for a few minutes letting their blissful orgasms soak in.

Eventually Sofia got up or woke up, went and got a bunch of towels and began walking around and handing them out. She really was an attractive teenager and no longer shy about being naked around everyone.

Soon everyone was cleaned up and headed to bed.

"Mark, wake up. Mark!" Annabelle was nudging Mark trying to wake him up so they could join the family for the workout.

Mark groggily woke up as Annabelle looked at him with concern, "Are you feeling OK? You're always up at the crack of dawn."

"Yeah I'm fine," he said, "that living in space stuff really isn't for me, there's no distinct days or nights. My internal clock is so messed up that my body doesn't know whether it's supposed to be awake or go to sleep and that was only after two days in space."

Rayven was just waking up as well, also kind of groggily, "I know what he's going through, I remember going through this when I first left home on the ship. They told me when you live in space you have to pick a clock and live by it as there is no day or night."

The trio got out of bed, got dressed and went down to the ballroom for the workout as it was still dark outside. Mark was able to keep up, but was still yawning at the end of the 45 minute exercise.

Joe asked, "Are you feeling OK? You're usually a lot more alert than you are today."

Mark explained again, "Living in space messes with you, as there's no days or nights, but I'll be back to normal after breakfast."

Maren, Liyana and Gyges showed up just as they were beginning breakfast.

Breakfast was french toast and bacon. The smell of bacon woke everyone up with grumbling tummies, as the smell permeated the halls around the entire lodge since the kitchen windows were open to the courtyard.

During breakfast, Kat's phone dinged. She looked at her phone and laughed "Charles and Lynn will be coming right over and to save them some breakfast. Actually having Lynn available might be beneficial to you as well, you could probably use a lawyer for setting up these businesses."

Charles was a business accountant and his wife, Lynn, was a corporate lawyer for most of the local businesses in the county and a few businesses in the city. Mark knew both of them through IT work on Joe and Kat's business, before they sold it.

Before they arrived, the alarm in the office went off indicating it was time to get the chores done.

Joe, Mark and Gyges went out to do the chores, while the kids went to go get ready for school. Annabelle decided, since they were going to be on Earth for at least another week, she might as well go to school so she had less to do on her own.

When they finished the chores, there was a cream coloured Cadillac Escalade parked in one of the spaces, along the tree line to the right of the lane. As the men entered the lobby, Charles and Lynn were sitting at a table talking to Kat and Liyana and it looked like they were done eating.

Mark did a quick Internet search and got the phone number for Calgary City Hall. He called the number and got a receptionist, "Hi there, I'm Mark Phoenix... yes the one with the aliens from TV... yes I'll be leaving for Atlanterra soon... the embassy is nice, but I prefer being on the ground... Listen is there any chance I can get a meeting with the mayor or at least a city planner anytime after 2PM today or sometime tomorrow?"

He was then put on hold for a couple of minutes.

"Hello Mr. Mayor, I wasn't expecting to actually get to talk to you... Did your assistant explain why I was calling?... Yes, I'm considering Calgary to be the headquarters for a few new businesses that I'm going to be setting up... Yes, I was hoping to speak to a city planner also... I'm looking for land that you either can't build anything else on due to contamination or something that has a building you'd like demolished... Yes, we would want to build our own building using Atlantean technology for efficiency and security... Yes, all the employees in the building will be locals, although there will also likely be a lot of alien visitors coming and going from there also... Really?... Great! I'll be there!" Mark said as he hung up the phone.

Maria had cleared the table and brought some coffee cups for Joe, Mark and Gyges and made sure everyone's cup was full by the time Mark sat down and announced, "The Mayor says, I'm a foreign dignitary looking to employ people from his city, so he is extending his day and will meet with me at 4PM today. He also said he would bring someone from the city planning department with him."

Then Mark extended his hand to greet the couple, "Charles... Lynn... good to see you again. It's been a while!"

Charles was a rotund balding man in his early to mid 60s, his wife Lynn was about the same age although in a bit better body shape, she had quite a bit of grey in her hair, but overall didn't look too bad for her age.