Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles started the discussion, "So Mark, Kat tells me you've got some business ideas... and by the sounds of it, you're meeting with the mayor of Calgary this afternoon about them. You're not wasting any time, are you?"

Mark stated, "Nope! Experience has taught me that anytime you have to get government involved, it's going to take time to get anything accomplished. I plan to be leaving this solar system soon and may not be back for a while, so I want to get as much done as possible before I leave."

Charles asked, "So you've got a couple of businesses you want some help setting up?"

Mark replied, "Yes I do, a number of them actually. I'm also glad you're here Lynn, as I will likely need a lawyer as well. Before I start, how much do you know about what's been happening with me in the past few weeks?"

Charles explained what they knew, which was pretty much everything, including his divorce from Alice, moving to the ranch, meeting the aliens and was about to become the king.

Mark was surprised, "Good! You know pretty much everything up until the embassy was finished. That will save some time. To fill in the last little bit, I've met with a couple of Federal government officials and we've been discussing possibilities of using airports as our shuttle drop off and pickup points, and I've put a bug in their ear, about me starting up some businesses on Earth, using Atlantean technology, to let them see the benefits without actually giving the technology to them, which we simply can't do."

Charles held up his hand, "Just a second, let me dig out my laptop. Something tells me I'm going to need to take notes for both of us," as he pulled out his fabric briefcase with padded computer compartment.

"Oh good! Full battery!" Charles said as he booted up his laptop.

Mark stood up for his speech, since he always worked better on his feet, "As you know, I'm soon to be the King of the Atlantean Federation, but I'm also a Canadian citizen, and the only one from the embassy that has any local currency. So I'm wanting to take all my money and start up a few businesses, that will generate local currency for the Federation.

The first business I'll need to setup is a bank, some place where we can exchange local currencies for Federation credits. I have someone looking into a currency conversion rate by comparing items on Earth to similar items in the Federation.

The second business is going to be a transportation business. It could possibly be a private airline type business if we can get permission to use airports for our shuttle pickup and drop off points, otherwise it'll be some sort of private charter service we'll do using either buildings or designated locations for pickup and drop off. I've already got some Federal government guys working on that.

The third business will likely be the one that generates most of the income the bank and other businesses will eventually need. It's a subscription based security business, using our drone technology with scanners to detect weapons and dangerous substances, so we can inform their security personnel of the violations. We will sell this service to anyone who wants security, whether it's a business or public venue, as long as it's got a defined boundary. With terror attacks on airports, schools, government buildings, and public events, why wouldn't they want our security?

The fourth business is an identification business. It's probably not going to be very big at first as I think it may be a tough sell, but you never know it could be huge. The problem with this business is it's only going to be a one-time fee per person, we can't really make it a subscription or recurring revenue as once you have been tagged, you're kind of tagged for life!"

Charles and Lynn's eyes were wide with the realization of the scope of Mark's plan, so he added, "If you think this is beyond your capabilities let me know, otherwise I think we could all be quite profitable."

Charles and Lynn looked at each other and both acknowledged, "We might have to hire some help, but we can handle it!"

Charles asked, "Are you going to be on the up and up with these businesses?"

Mark nodded and said, "Definitely, I expect to be paying taxes, wages, and whatever else is required. To start I'm wanting to have a single building, probably in Calgary, as our world headquarters. It will be built with Atlantean technology, so it won't be requiring stuff like electricity, water, sewer and all that stuff, so we may fight the property tax a bit. It's also going to be a very secured building and the identification system will be required to work there!"

Lynn spoke up immediately, "That might not be legal! Just to get a job you can't force someone to do something that will be with them for their entire life, even after they leave your employ! That would be like telling someone we only hire people that are tattooed, so you need to go get a tattoo to work here."

Mark thought, "Cricket, can we do facial recognition?"

Cricket answered, "Of course, I already do it with the regular people that come to the ranch, they don't have medibots."

Mark shrugged his shoulders, "OK I'll concede the identification requirement, we can do facial recognition instead and certain areas of the building will be extra security that will require the identification system, that will be the areas with the actual Atlantean technology, so quite likely it will be Federation citizens we'll be employing for that."

Lynn shook her head, "I'm not sure they'll be able to work, unless they have work visas to work on local soil and take local jobs. There's not really any precedence set for working with extraterrestrials, but I'm thinking it would be much like the foreign worker policies."

"OK, how about this then?" Mark thought for a few seconds, "How about all the employees in the building are locals, but we keep the secured Atlantean technology in space and treat it like outsourcing. Kind of like how a lot of companies outsource phone support to places where labor is cheap?"

Lynn thought for a second, "That could work. You're still going to be breaking a lot of new ground as you're creating an interplanetary audit trail, not something that a warrant can be issued for if they had to. A big part of that will be how the bank is setup!"

Charles said as he was thinking aloud, "You may not even have to setup a bank. You could almost set it up like a small currency exchange place you see in malls and airports.... Never mind, I guess you would need a bank if you ever wanted to utilize public currency exchanges. Maybe we should look into those crypto currencies?"

Mark laughed and suggested, "I'm going to let you think about the best way to setup the bank. We just need it stable and secured, so if it means buying a lot of gold stocks to secure the money then so be it."

Charles got a phone call at that time and it was another of his clients. Sensing that the meeting was pretty much over, Mark stated, "I've given you lots to think about. If you need to get ahold of me, the best way is through email as we're linked into the Internet now, so I'll be able to get email even when I'm not on Earth."

Mark then stood up and shook hands with both Charles and Lynn.

After the meeting Liyana and Mark were lounging in the courtyard along with the rest of the girls, just looking up at the sky. There was still no snow on the ground, but the skies were clear and blue and there was a definite chill in the air, so they were glad the courtyard was now covered.

Liyana said, "You really impress me Mark, you think so fast on your feet. You would say something you have obviously thought about, but then they would explain why you cannot do it that way, and seconds later you would have an alternative idea that accomplishes the same thing, but addresses their concerns."

Then she got up slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground, then knelt beside Mark's lounger and started undoing his pants and whispered, "All this politicking has got me horny. Just lie back, my King, and let me take care of you."

Liyana undid his pants and pulled his cock free of its confinement. She stroked his shaft while she licked the head making sure to get him sufficiently hard. She had positioned her hips so Mark could access her pussy and he was sliding his fingers in and out of her, she was seriously wet already. Who knew politics could be a turn on?

Soon she straddled Mark's hips and slid down onto his cock, she was satisfied to just slowly fuck Mark for a while, just enjoying his cock inside her. Mark smiled as his cock tingled and it pushed through her cervix.

She gasped at the intrusion and stopped moving trying to get accustomed to being penetrated that way. She started with slow, small movements, but was soon speeding up her pace. Mark had found that fucking through a girl's cervix added pressure on the head of his cock made it just that much more pleasurable.

Soon she was in the throes of another orgasm and begging Mark to cum in her.

Rayven, seeing they were getting close to their climax had come over and was straddling Mark's legs while reaching around and teasing Liyana's nipple with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other.

Mark soon reached his pinnacle and began erupting directly into her womb. She moaned and threw her head back, Rayven just about got head butted, but dodged in time and cradled her as her body twitched.

Mark sat up and held onto her as Rayven got off his legs, her cock hard and straining against her pants. Mark picked her up with his cock still inside her and laid her back on her lounger. Rayven smiled and lowered her head between Liyana's thighs and began licking his cum out of the ambassador's pussy.

Rayven kept Liyana's body twitching with mini orgasms as she cleaned her up.

Solara and T'Soona had come over to Mark's lounger and were cleaning his cock, which was starting to get hard again. It had been a while since Mark had touched the little fairy, he had forgotten how tight her little pussy was as he worked his finger in and out of her.

Once Rayven was finished licking Liyana's pussy. Solara removed her tunic and laid on the lounger next to Mark's and invited Rayven to come fuck her.

Now that Mark's cock was hard and ready for more action, T'Soona stripped off her dress and positioned Mark's cock at her wet slit and slowly worked the head inside. There was an audible smack each time her pussy opened itself to try and get the head inside.

After a few attempts the head finally slipped inside. She moaned and continued easing herself down onto him, the bulge of his cock visibly stretching her abdomen.

Once she got impaled as deep as she could go, Mark's cock tingled and resized the length down to something more manageable for her, but leaving her stretched around his girth.

Despite having just cum, watching Rayven fuck Solara and feeling T'Soona's tight little pussy didn't take long to make him cum again.

As Rayven reached her peak and started cumming into Solara, Mark started spurting deep into little T'Soona.

Afterwards they all lay on the loungers naked and the girls all had their knees raised and their legs spread. Maria came out with napkins, but proceeded to lick all the pussies clean before giving the girls a napkin. Then she knelt and licked Mark and Rayven's cocks clean.

Once Maria had cleaned everyone up, she suggested they go in and eat some fruit to help replenish their energy.