Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you single?"

Mark laughed, "I am in a relationship, and thankfully she's been very supportive, through all the chaos and events that have recently happened. Now if you will excuse me, I apparently need to file a report with the police and then hopefully get some sleep. Good Night!"

Mark walked toward the crashed and mostly blown apart vehicle. It looked like it was probably a 4x4 truck. There was police tape all around it and investigators were taking lots of pictures and picking up pieces of what they figure might have been the explosive device.

As Mark suspected, there wasn't a scratch or even a burn mark on the building. The constable came up to Mark, "I can see why you weren't worried about the building, what I don't understand is how windows aren't even broken here?"

Mark explained, "It is because there is no windows in this building. The entire thing is made of the same material, the windows you see are just transparent."

Mark filed the report saying nothing was damaged, but that he hoped they figured out who did this. It would be nice to know who had this hatred towards them.

A flat bed tow truck had arrived to collect what was left of the vehicle, once the investigators got everything they were looking for. The crowd was mostly dispersed, when Mark went inside and up to the residence on the second level.

The bedroom door was open and, as he entered, Maren was on the bed naked and waiting for him on all fours with her ass pointed toward the door.

Mark quickly stripped, walked to the edge of the bed and rubbed the head of his cock through Maren's very wet pink slit.

Maren moaned and looked over her shoulder seductively, "My King has had a rough night! I'm positive you will feel and sleep better, after you've filled my pussy with your cum. I know I will!"

Mark slipped the head in, as she moaned, then with one thrust he buried himself as deep as he could into her. He fucked her with long, slow strokes pulling all the way out and then back in. Her pussy turning a very bright pink, as she used her muscles to try and grip Mark's cock as tight as she could.

Mark eventually sped up the pace and soon Maren was mid-orgasm, as she felt his cock get just a bit harder, "Cum for me, my King!"

With that prompting, Mark erupted deep into her pussy and, with a few deep forceful thrusts, he finished draining his balls into the bunny.

Maren stayed in her crawl position as Mark lay beside her on the bed. She turned around and began to clean Mark's cock.

Maren's bright pink pussy appeared to be throbbing, so Mark pulled her ass around until they were in a 69 position, then gripped her ass cheeks and spread them wide as he proceeded to lick Maren's cum filled pussy.

"Oh, my King! That's incredible!" As she soon orgasmed, the clenching of her pussy pushing a bunch of his cum out all over his face.

He didn't find his cum tasted too bad, not as sweet as pussy juice, but not bad. Maren climbed off and saw what had happened, as she then licked his face clean. They then hopped into the shower to clean up, before drifting off to a relaxing sleep.

The attack was all over the media Saturday morning. It was more or less spun by the press as a terror attack, with no one claiming responsibility yet, but almost all the reports mentioned that the building was indestructible.

Mark hoped the world leaders would finally realize the futility of Earth-born technology and weapons and reconsider their opinions of the Federation.

Cricket informed him that overnight many countries had given permission to use their airports as shuttle pickup and drop off locations. He wasn't sure if it was related to the terror attack or not, but it looked like their message was getting through to at least some leaders.

Mark said, "Cricket, keep a list of the airports we have permission to use. We're going to need to figure out how to handle booking and scheduling of the embassy visits."

Mark woke up Maren and then called Annabelle, to say that things were OK and that he was just going to stay at the office over the weekend and work on getting things setup and ready to go. If she wanted to, she could drive his truck down to the office, so he'd have some transportation to get around the city, buying stuff for the office.

The first priority, however, was breakfast. They didn't have a vehicle, but since they were just on the edge of the downtown core, there had to be a breakfast place or, at the very least, a Tim Hortons within walking distance.

So the two of them got dressed, went downstairs and, as soon as they walked outside, about a dozen people came running across the parking lot toward them. Three of them were carrying signs saying, 'No Aliens', 'ET go home' and 'Traitor', while a couple others were just spouting anti-alien sentiments. Others were likely just curious and caught up in the hype.

Mark addressed the crowd saying, "We're not open for business yet, please come back some other time."

One guy in the crowd yelled, "We don't want your kind here."

Mark looked at the man and replied, "My kind? I was born on Earth! ... or my kind meaning the intelligent portion of the population? ... or my kind meaning a person that's actually doing something to make this world a better and safer place? I'm sorry you're going to have to be more specific!"

He retorted, "Not you asshole, that freak with you!"

Mark wrapped his arm around Maren and gave her a kiss, "Yeah, she is freaky... in the bedroom... I kind of like it!"

He yelled, "Freak fucker!"

Mark said, "Listen buddy, for decades guys have had wet dreams and masturbated to Playboy bunnies. I just happen to have the companionship of a real one! Eat your heart out world! Now if you would please vacate this PRIVATE PROPERTY, or am I going to have to call the cops?" As he saw as two police cars entering the parking lot with their lights off.

The outspoken one said, "You can't do shit to us, buddy!"

Mark stated, "Actually I can! This is private property and the building is not open for business. You are trespassing! Officers, if you would assist please. The guy in the green jacket with the sign, I would like to press charges against him for harassment and trespassing."

He yelled, "You've got no proof of any of that, fucker!"

Mark thought, "Cricket could you please replay this guys tirade?"

A hologram replay of the man's tirade was replayed for the police to see.

"You can't film me without my permission, he screamed as the cops were taking him away."

The constable said, "Actually he can, you're on his property and there's signs posted everywhere that this area is under video surveillance," as he pushed the man into the back of his cruiser.

The constable returned and asked, "Are there any other problems, Mr. Phoenix?"

Mark asked, "Do you two, who are now hiding your signs, have anything to say?"

Mark said, "Since no one spoke up, I guess the rest here are OK officer. Thank you for your service."

Everyone started to dissipate after that, but there was a scrawny geeky looking boy, an asian girl and a dark skinned girl that stayed.

Mark looked them over and asked, "So, what's the deal with you three?"

The asian girl said, "We've got lots of questions about life on other planets."

Mark replied, "Well, I can't answer those as I've never been to another planet. Maren, did you want to answer questions?"

Maren said, "I can try," as the kids smiled huge.

Mark then added, "Not here though, I'm hungry! If you three are hungry, you can join us if you want. We were just going to walk to some breakfast place close by."

The dark skinned girl said, "There is a Phil's just a few blocks away."

Mark said, "Great! Lead the way, I'm buying!" as the quintet turned and started following the girl.

True to her word, there was a Phil's restaurant a few blocks from the office. On the walk they learned that the boy's name was Zack, the Asian girl was Beth and the dark skinned girl leading them was Cassidy. When the group entered the restaurant, everyone stopped and stared at Maren, until the hostess came up to them and said, "Where would you and your friends like to sit, Cass?"

Cass replied, "Jill, can we have the back booth?" then turned to explain, "I work here."

Mark smiled and said, "That's a good sign! Someone who works at a restaurant, that's willing to eat there! Bodes well for the establishment."

The group sat down in the booth, Mark and Maren on one side, Beth and Zack on the other and Cass pulled up a chair on the end. Jill brought them menus, but everyone seemed to know what they were going to order, so Mark just ordered bacon, eggs and toast for him and Maren, with coffee and orange juice to drink.

Because they were easy orders, their breakfasts were delivered within a few minutes.

Cass seemed to be the leader of the group. She did most of the talking and asked lots of questions, like how much is it going to cost to leave Earth and would they be considered dummies on other planets?

Maren answered as best as she could, but Mark was sensing a vibe from the group, so he eventually asked, "So what's up with you three? You obviously all know each other quite well and why do I get the feeling you guys are trying to leave the planet?"

Cass, again took on the role of spokesperson for the group, "As soon as we heard there was a way to start over on a different planet, we all immediately began talking about leaving this place."

Maren asked, "Why?"

Cass explained, "As you said, we've known each other for most of our lives. We were all brought up in the foster system and at one time, when we were younger, we were all in the same house. Then as we got older, they split us up and we all bounced around numerous homes, but fortunately they kept us in the same area, so we attended the same schools. We've always been outcasts, bullied and made to feel unwanted, so with the opportunity to leave we have to try."

Mark said, "So you three are a package deal?"

Cass replied, "Yes, in the foster system once you graduate high school you're pretty much kicked out on the streets. So we rented this little apartment and we all live together to share expenses."

Mark said, "Do you all have jobs?"

Cass said, "I work here."

Zack said, "I stock shelves at a grocery store."

Beth looked down and said, "I just recently lost my job."

Mark was concerned, "Oh? Why?"

"I'm not sure if I quit or got fired," Beth said, "I was waitressing at a bar and the manager kept trying to hit on me and was always patting my ass. Last week, he rubbed my ass and then slipped his hand down the back of my pants, causing me to drop my tray. I told him not to touch me and left. I went back the next day, and the day manager gave me my paycheque. He wouldn't even listen to me, when I tried to tell him what had happened."

Mark asked, "Did you report it to the cops or a lawyer?"

Beth looked down in shame, "We're nothing, no one ever listens to us."

Mark looked at them and said, "That's not true. You're all out on your own now. You are the ones in control of your lives. You just need some confidence and stability. Do any of you know how to use a computer?"

Beth replied, "Well yeah, you learn basic computer stuff in school. Why?"

Mark said, "I'm sure you heard that I'll soon be looking for staff for my business. Consider one of the jobs yours, if you want it!"

"Really? Thank you!" Beth said with a big smile, "Ummm, What will I be doing?"

Mark smiled, "I'm not 100% sure yet, but likely data entry and/or customer support."

Zack chimed in, "Are you looking for any more workers?"

Mark shrugged his shoulders, "Potentially! The business plan I'm developing isn't very typical. It could be a hard fight to win every sale, or it could be, holy shit we need a lot of people yesterday!"

Beth looked shy again, "Ummm, Mr. Phoenix, how much would I get paid?"

Mark again shrugged his shoulders, "Please call me Mark... I'm not exactly sure yet, like I said I'm still putting the business together. What's a typical data entry job worth these days?"

Zack pulled up his phone and soon said, "Data entry jobs appear to be from $15-25 per hour."

Mark raised an eyebrow, "Does $20 an hour work for you?"

Beth had the biggest smile, "Seriously? Thank you so much!"

Zack almost pleaded now, "Please call us if you need anyone else!"

Mark smiled, "Does that stand for both of you?"

Cass said enthusiastically, "Yes!"

They had finished eating, so Mark paid the bill and they walked back to the office.

When they got back to the office, Mark invited them in to check it out, after all, he hadn't actually looked around yet either.

The main entrance was on the northwest inside of the crescent. On the left, as you first came in, was a long reception desk that spanned almost the entire width of the building. There was some chairs against against the right wall as a waiting room.

There were doors on both sides of the reception desk that read 'Employees Only'. The waiting area was open to the upper roof above and there was a hover elevator to the upper level, along the south curve beside the door. The elevator used AGC's to go up and down, not cables and pulleys, and used coloured force fields like the security booths for the doors. Just to the right of the entrance doors, was a hallway with 2 washrooms down the left side of it.

On the other side of the waiting area wall on the west end, was a spacious boardroom with a dozen comfy chairs around a big oval table with a drink dispenser to the left of the door. There were windows (for lack of a better term) on all three sides to allow lots of natural light.

The rest of the main level behind the reception area had been left mostly open, until they knew how many people they would need, but they had spacious offices down the south side and there was a 3 square metre room, in the middle of the offices where the communications array came down, that would eventually house the networking equipment and any servers.

The east end of the crescent was the staff lounge with a small version of the kitchen at the lodge, complete with food synth, as well as the staff washrooms.

The second level was currently wide open, with the exception of the doorless comm room. The west end had a lounge of sorts with some washrooms and the east end was a small residence with a bedroom, a small living room and a washroom with a shower.

The upper level was going to be used as a temporary concourse for the shuttle service, until the government made a decision about using the airports.

All the doors in the building were like the ones on the embassy, they just had a blue dot on the wall to place your hand, except the office doors were transparent, and you could adjust the transparency by adjusting a slider built into the desk. The washroom doors were solid, but the dots changed to red if the stall was occupied.

During the walk back from the restaurant, Mark had been thinking about the business and the kids situation. He decided he could afford to hire all three of them right now and was positive the business would take off quickly, so having three people that knew the system would be better than having just one to do the work and train new staff.

Mark turned around and said, "I've changed my mind. If you all want jobs, you can start immediately, or as soon as you can, at $20 an hour."

Zack and Cass were all smiles, as they took out their phones and called their bosses to say they had found full-time work elsewhere. Being part-time workers, it wasn't unusual for people to quit without notice, if a full-time job came along. So Mark had no qualms about them quitting their jobs so abruptly as they did.

They sat around and discussed some options for the business, until Annabelle arrived with his truck.

As soon as Annabelle arrived, with Rayven in tow, Zack and Mark left the girls to show them around the office and continue the discussion, while they went out and bought some new computers.

A quick trip to Memory Express, where the staff all still recognized and knew Mark from his IT business days, quickly had him geared up with 6 mini-computers with wifi and two monitors each, a high-end wifi router that could load balance between two Internet services and a colour laser printer.

They were planning to be 100% cloud-based, so they didn't think they would need a server.

When Zack and Mark returned to the office, one of the Internet provider vans was in the parking lot and Maren was helping the installer setup the Internet connection under the comm array and in the process also linking in the Federation network. Everyone else helped unpack Mark's truck, from the underground parkade, and pack them up to the office area.

They spent the rest of the day setting up one computer at the reception desk and then in the first few offices, after realizing they didn't have any desks for the kids. The kids said they'd prefer to work where they could see each other, so Mark had Cricket merge the two offices closest to the comm array, together and put three desks in it. The kids were both amazed and happy, as Beth squealed, "I love this alien technology!"

Zack, as it turned out, was actually quite proficient with computers and they had the computers setup and running in no time, it also helped that everything was wireless. Then they researched and setup trial accounts with various cloud-based CRM programs, which they would check out in detail tomorrow.

Since it got dark so early this time of year, the kids asked if they could just stay at the office.

Mark didn't see any harm in that so he agreed.

No one felt like making supper, so they ordered delivery and just ate it in the lunch room.

As they were awaiting the delivery, they showed the kids the residence upstairs, since they hadn't toured the upper level.

When they entered the residence, they looked around and noticed it only had one bedroom and one couch. The kids were all looking around with wide eyes, wondering where they were going to sleep, until Zack said, "Dibs on the couch!"

Mark then smiled as he turned to the kids and said, "Remember what we did for your office? Watch!"

Just then the residence shrunk the master bedroom a bit, expanded the living area, changed the couch into a sectional, then created three small bedrooms along the south wall.

Zack then claimed dibs on the bedroom the furthest from the master bedroom. Cass said she would take the one beside the master bedroom and Beth was left with the middle room beside the living room.

Cricket informed Mark when the delivery guy was there, so Mark led them all downstairs. He met and paid the delivery guy, while everyone else continued on to the lunch room, where they were going to eat.

When Mark brought the Chinese food into the lunch room, Annabelle was showing the kids how to use the utensil and plate dispensers.

They all sat down and enjoyed their meal and then retired back upstairs to the residence for the night.

Now that they had Internet, they logged into Netflix and watched a movie. Maren, Annabelle, Mark and Rayven were on one side of the sectional, while the kids occupied the other.

When the movie ended the kids took turns brushing their teeth, since Cass and Beth both carried toothbrushes in their purses, then went to their rooms and set the doors to privacy mode.

After the kids had gone to bed, the rest of them talked for a bit and then Annabelle and Maren started stripping Mark, Rayven and themselves.

Annabelle wasted no time straddling Mark and burying his hard cock deep into her pussy, while Maren did the same to Rayven.

Annabelle and Maren swapped partners a couple of times over the next little while. Then they swapped positions so Maren and Annabelle were laid back on the couch.