Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayven soon began squirting into the bunny and Mark soon released a torrent of cum deep into Annabelle.

Still inside their partners, letting their pussies milk every drop of cum from them, Mark noticed that both Cass and Beth's doors were slightly transparent.

He could just make out the naked teenagers sitting on the floor with their legs spread open and masturbating.

Beth must have seen him look, as she stood up and her door suddenly changed to privacy mode.

Cass must have also seen him look, but instead of turning up the privacy, she opened her door and walked to the couch in her birthday suit.

Cass was an attractive teenager, about 5'6", with a very athletic body, firm C-cup breasts with dark nipples and a completely bare pussy. She had a big grin on her face as she went down to her knees and licked Rayven's cock clean, then Mark's. Then went to work licking Maren's pussy while fingering Annabelle.

Needless to say Mark and Rayven's cocks were still hard from watching the nubile teenager licking and fingering two freshly fucked pussies and wiggling her ass while doing it.

Rayven smiled as she got behind Cass and slid her cock into her dripping slit. Cass continued to lick Maren's pussy, so Mark slipped his cock back inside Annabelle, while Cass was fingering her.

Cass wrapped her hand around Mark's cock and began jacking him off, while he fucked Annabelle.

Maren's pussy got too sensitive, so she got off the couch. Cass took her place and Annabelle moved over her in a 69 position. Rayven slipped back into Cass' pussy and Mark resumed fucking Annabelle.

Soon Rayven was squirting her hot cum into Cass, who moaned at the sudden temperature increase inside her. Seeing Rayven's face as she came, had Mark then cumming into Annabelle.

As he withdrew, Cass grabbed his cock and licked it clean, then proceeded to lick the cum out of Annabelle's pussy as Annabelle returned the favour to her.

As everyone got up, Cass, Annabelle and Maren went to the showers and, when they finished, they all gave Cass a kiss as she headed off to her room. Then Mark and Rayven had a shower and joined Annabelle and Maren in bed.

The next morning, Mark woke up at the crack of dawn and extricated himself from between Maren and Annabelle, unsure of how he ended up between them, since he was on the outside when he went to bed.

Without thinking, he just walked to the washroom naked. When he exited the washroom, Beth was standing there waiting to use the facilities.

Her eyes immediately went from his face to his cock, which she reached out to hold. Then sank to her knees, holding his cock with both hands and gave the head a soft sensual kiss with a bit of a lick and whispered, "Someday!" As she got up and smiled at Mark and then proceeded into the washroom.

Needless to say, the interaction had caused Mark's cock to get hard and they all noticed when he walked back into the bedroom, so he summarized his run in with Beth on the way from the washroom.

Annabelle smiled, "Does that big boy want some tight little Asian pussy?" As she climbed out of bed, walked over to the Mark, gave him a kiss and a few strokes, then walked out of the bedroom naked, to use the washroom.

Mark just shook his head and said, "What a tease!" as he then went to the clothing synth and got some clothes, as Maren and Rayven were doing the same.

Mark, Rayven and Maren were already dressed and leaving the bedroom when Annabelle returned. Cass was still in the living room area and told them that they had ordered breakfast delivery from Phil's and it should be here within a half hour.

Mark thanked her for ordering breakfast as Maren, Rayven and himself left the residence to get the day started.