Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked to the police rep who seemed to have taken on the spokesperson role, "We don't think you can really put a ratio on it, as each site will likely be a unique design. We would rather just have a rate of $15/hour, which is minimum wage. Does that give you enough profit to pay your staff, manufacture and set these things up?"

Mark ran some numbers in his head, "So $15/hour... 24hrs per day... 365 days per year... that's roughly $130K per drone per site per year. Tell you what! Let's cut that down to $5/hr per drone and make it more affordable for more sites!"

The police rep said, "Are you serious? You are profitable at those rates?"

Mark explained, "The hourly rate wasn't really my sticking point, it was the personnel ratio that I wasn't sure of and to see how valuable you think the service is worth."

"Most 1 or 2 storey buildings will be the equivalent of 1 guard, 2 if you need to monitor the parkade. There's a lot that the system can't do so I wasn't sure how many staff you'd still need to have on site. So you guys are OK with those rates?"

Everyone agreed that was more than fair, so Mark proceeded, "Any of you wishing to partner with us, just need to fill out this contact form and we will provide a list of partners for potential customers to contact regarding the service."

"Also our open house is Thursday afternoon and Friday. Any partners are invited to setup a booth or at least have a representative here to talk to customers."

Almost all said they had booths or banners they used for trade shows, so Mark said they could come anytime Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning to set them up.

After that the group started to disperse, with all saying they would have someone there for the open house, except the school boards.

The police rep stuck around after everyone had left.

"We haven't formally met, I'm Bill Jennings," as he extended his hand to shake, "is there anyway we can use this technology to protect our officers out in the field?"

"I could assign one per patrol car, but they'd be of little use inside of buildings. I suppose I could have them enter a premises with you, but we'd need to make sure it leaves when you do. Let's do it maybe on a trial basis with a few units?"

Bill said, "Sounds good, I'm looking forward to this! I still can't believe you cut our suggested price by 75%, you could've made a lot more money and everyone would have been happy to pay it. It goes to show that your heart really is in the right place."

Mark smiled and said, "Know this, my goal is to make this city, and eventually as much of this planet, as safe as possible."

After Bill had left, Henry was flabbergasted that he cut down their suggested rate, but he could understand why he did it.

Liyana and Rayven just had their arms around Mark and were leaning into his body with big smiles on their faces.

The staff all went home to rest up, knowing that tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

Once they were gone, the trio retired to the living quarters, where Liyana quickly stripped and was kissing Mark with her legs wrapped around him. Rayven ran her hands through Liyana's slit and brought her fingers up to show Mark and give him a taste.

Rayven undid Mark's pants and helped him out of them, then positioned his cock at Liyana's pussy, which she gladly slid down onto. Mark carried her over to the couch and sat down. As soon as Liyana's knees were on the couch, she began grinding her pussy on Mark's cock, as Mark removed his shirt and Rayven stripped.

Rayven then stood on the couch and straddled Mark with her cock in Liyana's face, which she eagerly began to suck. Mark joined in and licked her pussy and asshole.

Liyana was nearing orgasm, she was breathing shallower, taking Rayven's cock deeper into her throat and rocking more on Mark's cock. Soon she started stopped sucking Rayven's cock and held onto Mark as her body twitched.

Rayven moved around for the second act, so once Liyana recovered from her orgasm, Rayven pushed her cock toward Liyana's puckered asshole, using her own precum as lubricant, she applied slow steady pressure, until Liyana's sphincter yielded and let the head of her cock slip inside.

Soon Rayven was fully sheathed in Liyana's tight ass, Liyana began to move her body up and down, stroking both cocks in and out of her body. After a few minutes both Rayven and Mark were squirting their cum deep into Liyana.

Once the trio recovered from that orgasm, Rayven withdrew from her ass and slid her cock down beside Mark's and began to push inside.

Liyana's eyes went wide as Rayven used the added lubrication of their cum to slip in beside Mark. Soon Mark was hard again and Liyana was getting her pussy double penetrated, stretched further than she'd ever been stretched before.

Rayven increased her pace steadily and soon had reached her peak as she began squirting her second load into Liyana's pussy. Feeling her hot cum envelope his cock Mark's cock tingled and extended into Liyana's womb where he began to deposit his seed.

As they both withdrew from Liyana's body, she lay back on the couch with her knees up, leaving her gaping pussy wide open and frothed with cum.

Rayven happily sank to her knees and began to clean up her quivering slit, using her fingers to keep her pussy from returning to its normal size.

Once it was clean, she tucked her thumb into her palm and pushed inside. She fisted Liyana to yet another orgasm at which time she was begging for mercy.

Liyana was fast asleep on the couch within a couple of minutes, so Mark picked her up and carried her to bed.

After that Mark and Rayven returned to the couch to watch a movie, but Rayven had other things on her mind as she soon mounted straddled Mark and had his cock buried in her pussy.

Mark stroked her cock and toyed with her nipples as she rode him.

When Mark had finally reached his limit and he began to erupt into Rayven, she also came, squirting her cum all over Mark's stomach and chest.

As she climbed off Mark's cock, he guided her up and took her cock into his mouth cleaning it off with his tongue and tasting her hot sweet cum.

They turned off the TV, went to the showers and then settled in to bed beside Liyana and were soon asleep.

The next day Rayven and Mark were up bright and early to do their workout. They had decided to forego the video workouts and Mark had begun teaching her martial arts.

After their workout they had a shower and went to the kitchen for some breakfast. The breakfast club was already there and eating when they walked in. They had made toast and eggs from the synths.

Just as they were sitting down to eat, Liyana came in wearing just a bath robe as she selected her breakfast and sat down at the table with everyone else.

Mark asked, "So Liyana, how are you feeling this morning?"

Liyana blushed a deep red and said, "I'll be OK, you two were just too much last night."

The breakfast club had stopped eating and were watching with wide eyes. Feeling like they shouldn't be there, they quickly finished their meals, refilled their coffees and went out to their desks.

Mark laughed, "I think we embarrassed the kids."

The trio laughed and continued to eat their meals. When Liyana finished she went back up to the room to get dressed, while Mark and Rayven went out to the reception area.

Henry had put together a form that he wanted to have filled out for the job fair and Amelia had produced 3 powerpoint slides that outlined the 3 jobs that were available. Support, Estimator and Installer.

Mark had her merge them all into 1 slideshow, that he was going to project onto the big screen in the boardroom. Rather than having people wandering all over, they just decided to keep people confined to the reception area and boardroom.

By the time they opened the doors, there was a group of about 20 people waiting to come in. They all were directed into the boardroom and given the application form, they all had resumes as well so they just clipped the form to each person's resume.

Surprisingly, there wasn't a huge influx of people to the job fair, but they did end up with about 80 applicants. Mark expected they'd have hundreds. The rest of the day was pretty relaxed, so they started talking about the currency exchange and transportation companies.

Several partners showed up to setup their portable booths and got to know who they'd be working with. In doing so, the kids got them setup as customers in the backend system and showed them how to use the website to begin setting up a new site. After the first couple of customers, they also created a how-to page on the website for their future reference.

Mark had them setup booths all along the north and south walls of the second level and the Calgary Police Service setup their booth in the middle so people would pass the police booth, when going to view the demonstrations. They only used the first half of the level to the comm room, so the rest of the area could be used for the demonstrations.

To make things flow better they also brought tall orange cones and setup 'police line - do not cross' tape in front of the area where the demonstrations were going to be shown.

They also suggested rather than just running the scenarios constantly, they should schedule the group to run the set of scenarios in a sequence every half hour and deactivate the demo drone so people could see it before each run. When ran together with only a short stop to explain the next scenario, they could run through all the scenarios within 10 minutes. That left lots of time for people to talk and ask questions.

The open house was immensely successful, the place was busy both days. Many of the existing clients were asking how soon they could add this new feature to their contract.

A couple of representatives of the Catholic school system also attended the open house, but loudly chastised Mark for supporting the alien heathens who did not believe in religion.

Mark just calmly stated "The security of children shouldn't be decided based on someone believing or not believing in a deity. It should be based on doing the right thing to secure the children of the people that support your school system."

Upon hearing the discussion, Bill from the police service joined the conversation, which soon made the Catholic school reps continue on their way. Afterwards he commented, "That was a masterful response. Calm, collected and quick. You will make a good politician and king!"

By the end of the two days, they had 57 customer sites to arrange security estimates for, but the big score of the day was the school board, who indicated they were going to trial the system into half a dozen of the worst high schools for both drugs and gangs. Then use those as examples for putting it into all of the schools.

So once the partners had finally packed up and left, they had a meeting to go over the plan, since they didn't currently have any staff. It turned out most of the security companies already had blueprints of the places they secured, and the ones they didn't have blueprints for, they were going to get some.

Zack, Cass and Mark were going to be the installers and Beth, Amelia and Henry were going to man the phones for the first couple of days, since they didn't really need estimators anymore. They just made it a requirement for the security companies to provide blueprints for each site they wanted secured. The drones were intelligent and would do their own scans when they got deployed at a site anyway, because blueprints aren't always up-to-date.

Once they had an idea of how long it was going to take per site, it would give them a better idea of how many people they might need, if any.

Sometime during the day, Liyana had Maren come pick her up and return her to the embassy.

So after everyone went home for the night, Mark and Rayven made a quick meal and started to watch a movie, but it wasn't a great movie, so they, inevitably, ended up naked on the couch.

Mark decided to try giving Rayven a blowjob, which ended up with him getting a mouthful of her hot cum. He swallowed it for her and it wasn't as bad as he thought would be.

She joked, "Not bad for your first blowjob, but maybe ask Annabelle for some pointers."

After that, she got into a curled up position with her head on the floor and her knees up by her head. Her cock hanging down toward her face. She was flexible enough that she could just touch the tip of her cock with her tongue.

Mark then stood on either side of her head and fucked her exposed pussy, while her cock dangled in front of her face.

She reached orgasm before Mark did, but just the sight of her cumming all over her own face, pushed Mark over the edge as he started cumming deep in her pussy. When he finished, he pulled out, knelt down and grabbed Rayven's ass and licked her pussy.

His cock bobbed above her face, which made her laugh and the contraction of her pussy caused the pool of cum inside her to squirt out, adding to the cum all over her face.

When they got done laughing, they went to the showers and cleaned themselves up.

While they were in the shower, Mark got a message from Liyana that just said, 'Call me!!!'

Upon seeing the message and that many exclamation points, he figured it must be important and she just sent it so she must still be up, so he tapped the call icon.

When Liyana answered the call, Mark could tell something was wrong, "What's up?"

Liyana looked worried, "We've got a situation and need to leave for Atlanterra immediately!"