Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, Deltar never gets knocked down, as the crowd went silent and when he got up and you could tell he was mad.

Mark just smiled and said, "Test successful, artificial gravity is working!"

That just made Deltar even more angry. He came at Mark throwing punches and kicks, which Mark was casually deflecting and countering with decent punches and kicks, but not really using much force.

Deltar was getting frustrated, he came at Mark again this time throwing a heavy haymaker punch. Mark saw his opening, as the punch was coming, he executed a meia lua de compasa or what is called 'kick of the moon'.

Deltar never saw it coming, the kick caught him in the ribs and sent him sprawling across the mat.

He got up as Mark was doing his ginga dance and as Deltar got within range, he executed a hammer kick. With Mark's prime state and added strength, Deltar again caught it right in the chest and it knocked him back about 3m, off the mat and into the crowd.

Mark continued to ginga until Deltar got up and back on the mat. Mark just smiled at him.

Deltar was in rage mode now, he rushed Mark, but Mark just did another leg sweep and sent him sprawling across the mat again. Deltar got up again, now feeling very vulnerable and approached Mark with more caution. Mark was dancing around in his ginga, and did a classic capoeira trick move. Mark faked falling down to the side. Thinking he had Mark, he went to kick, but Mark just continued through the au or cartwheel and struck with a kick from the other side.

Again Deltar hit the mat.

The crowd by this time was cheering loudly and most of the crew members had to be in attendance, including the Commander.

Deltar stayed on the mat and conceded defeat as the Commander then walked onto the mat.

The Commander spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, "That was the best fight I've had the privilege to watch in years. I now have no doubt you will be one of the greatest leaders in our history, my King!"

At the words 'my King', the place went absolutely silent and everyone in attendance had an 'oh shit' look on their face.

Mark figured he should probably acknowledge his opponent, so he went over and shook Deltar's hand and helped him up said, "Thank You, I've not had a good sparring session like that in years."

Then loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'll be here for a few more days, if anyone's up for some sparring, I'm always willing!"

Some guy in the crowd, "You are the King, it wouldn't be proper to strike royalty!"

Mark announced, "If I'm on this mat, title means nothing, I'm just a sparring partner! People spar, Titles don't!"

Deltar came over, as did the brute that beat Rayven and said their apologies. Mark acknowledged them, but said, "Don't apologize, I meant what I said, if I'm on this mat, I'm just like everybody else!"

Deltar said, "I can't believe you are going to be our new King, I have never heard of a royal that would willingly put themselves in danger for fun. It will be my honour to serve under your leadership, you are a King I can be proud of!"

Mark said, "Thanks! Now I'm thirsty, wanna go get a drink?"

Deltar and Jenglo, the brute that beat Rayven, accompanied Mark, Liyana, the Commander and others, upstairs to the bar, after stopping to check on Rayven, who was going to be done in about half an hour.

Mark told the technician, "When she gets out, tell her to find me in the bar."

As soon as he entered the bar, every patron in there raised their glasses and said, "To our new king!" and then went about their conversations. They all talked frankly and enjoyed a wobbly pop or two. After about 30 minutes, Rayven came in, kissed Mark, sat down and ordered a drink.

Deltar joked, "At least your students give you kisses, mine just give me attitude!"

Jenglo laughed, then kissed Deltar on the cheek as everyone laughed, including Deltar.

Rayven then asked, "So what have I missed?"

Liyana said she missed an awesome fight between Mark and Deltar, but she could probably find a video of it if she wanted to watch.

Rayven said, "He doesn't look that tough! You beat him right?"

Deltar laughed, "I admit, he beat me fair and square. The King is tougher than he looks!"

Rayven looked shocked, "You told him you were the King, and he still fought you?"

Deltar clarified, "He didn't tell me at all, the Commander told me after I was already down and out. I didn't recognize him as I had never seen him without his cowboy hat on."

Mark said, "Yeah, after they found out I was the king and that I was just another sparring partner on the mat, now everybody wants to fight me. But don't worry, I told them they needed to beat you first! So tomorrow, I have you scheduled for 4 fights so far!"

Rayven's eyes were wide, her mouth was ajar and she wasn't breathing... until someone cracked and then everyone started laughing!

Mark was grinning and said, "Actually, I spoke to everyone and told them people spar, titles don't!"

Rayven smiled, "That's kind of catchy!"

The Commander agreed as he excused himself, to retire for the night.

On his leave, everyone realized what time it was and soon everyone was turning in for the night.

Mark, Rayven and the girls, walked down the corridor toward their rooms. Everyone had their own rooms since twin beds aren't really big enough for two people, so one by one they dropped out of the group as they got to their rooms.

Rayven and Annabelle went into Annabelle's room, as Rayven was well rested after being in the medibed and Annabelle was up for some action.

Mark entered his room and went to sleep alone. It almost felt weird, as the only time in recent history he had slept alone, was the month he got abducted and kept him in solitary.

Mark woke up after a few hours, he looked at the clock and figured he must be getting used to this space living stuff. What did someone say? You learn to live by the clock!

Mark got out of bed, he was well rested, despite not having sex last night. Sex is a drug, when you get used to having your balls drained before falling asleep, you tend to sleep a bit deeper. Mark recognized this when he had difficulties falling asleep the first few days he was detained. Needless to say, his cock was hard and his stomach was empty, so he got dressed and went to get breakfast.

The clothing synths on the ship were a bit different from the other ones he had used. The usual clothing synths had a closet where you placed your hand on the spot on the door and a naked picture of you appeared. Then you could scroll through the various wardrobes as well as any the custom items you may have purchased and, of course, you could always mark some items as favourites.

Then when satisfied with your choices, you tapped the MAKE icon and the clothes would be fabricated, specifically for your body size and preferences, and placed in the closet on the various coloured hangers with shoes and boots at the bottom, then the door would open.

The clothing synths on the ships, just had a blue dot and it created a uniform for you, no options. It was the standard tactical blue pants and jacket, with your name in white on your right breast, any medals or awards on your left breast, your rank was black stripes on your shoulder and your role was on your arm. It also gave you a pair of black combat boots, black socks, black underwear and a black t-shirt for under your jacket, but even the t-shirt had your name in white, your rank in blue stripes on your shoulder, and role on your shoulder. It felt odd wearing a uniform instead of jeans, but it made him feel like he was more a part of the team that made up this Battlestar. He still wore his cowboy hat.

Now that he was dressed, he looked at himself in the mirror and left for the cafeteria, as he walked down the corridor almost everyone bowed their heads to him.

At the cafeteria he went to the chow line, many people offered to let him cut in front, but he declined and got in line at the end like everyone else. When he got to the food, they had porridge. He hadn't had that in a long time, so he got a big a serving of that, then some toast, jam, orange juice and coffee.

Then he looked around for a place to sit, but it's tough to recognize anyone, when everyone is wearing the same thing. He saw an empty table back in the corner, so he went and sat down there.

No sooner than he sat down, two nearly identical blue skinned females came up to him and said, "The King should not dine alone, may we join you?"

Mark said, "Sure," as he gestured for them to sit down, but instead of sitting across from him, they came around and sat on either side of him.

The girl on his right introduced herself as Nyssia and the one on his left introduced herself as Myrria. Both girls were about 5'6" and had long blue hair in corn rows that went down to mid-back. One had green eyes and the other had light blue eyes, both absolutely enchanting, their lips were a darker shade of blue and their teeth looked just like a humans. Mark then noticed their hands were human looking except they were webbed. He guessed they were probably like mermaids.

Mark still didn't understand the ranking symbols, but he guessed the stripe with the peak was low rank, but from the antenna and waves on their arms, he guessed they were from communications.

He told Cricket, "Make a note to research the different ranks, so I can address people properly."

Cricket replied, "Here's a quick lesson for you, the number of stripes indicates their rank. Enlisted people are Private, Corporal, Sergeant and Major. If there is an angle above the stripes they are officers. Officers are Cadet, Ensign, Lieutenant, Captain and Commander. If they had 1, 2 or 3 stars they would be a General and the only rank higher than a General is a King!"

Mark said, "Thanks! It's kind of a simplified mixture of the various military branches on Earth."

Almost as if they were somehow linked, they both said, "Why is the King dining alone? Where are your companions?" It was like listening in stereo.

Mark said, "They must all still be sleeping as I haven't seen them yet today, but then again, I'm usually always the first one up every morning."

In tandem, "You sleep with all of them? You must be very verile." They said with a seductive tone to their voices and wide eyes.

Mark dug into his porridge trying to focus his attention elsewhere, to try and curb the growing hard on in his pants from the two seductive mermaids on either side of him.

The girls let their hands roam down to his crotch and felt the bulge in his pants. Smiling that they had gotten the attention of the king, they went back to eating their breakfast and making small talk, keeping just enough innuendo in the conversation to keep Mark's cock hard and ready. The girls had finished their breakfast first, and then proceeded to tease Mark to the point where he was almost painfully hard.

When he finished his breakfast, the girls suggested maybe they should go back to their room so they could take care of his problem.

What guy is going to turn down twins? So putting his arms around the girls, they led him to their lair.

Their room was just like all the others, so Mark concluded they each had their own room and this was just one of their rooms.

The girls both removed their jackets, then Nyssia proceeded to strip off her t-shirt, exposing some firm looking B-cup breasts with blue nipples just a shade darker than her skin. She had slits down her sides, between her ribs under her arms, he figured those must be gills. She then undid her pants and let them fall, showing that she was not wearing underwear. Her pussy was an innie and bare. Her feet were webbed like her hands, but a bit more pronounced, and there was an extra fin that ran up the outside of her calf, but was folded flat against her leg. Staring at her incredibly beautiful naked body, he noticed her skin was iridescent and changed from blue to green, depending on how the light hit her body.

While Nyssia was removing her clothes, Myrria had removed Mark's jacket, t-shirt and pants, leaving him in his underwear. With Nyssia now naked, the girls then switched places as Myrria started removing her clothes and Nyssia moved to Mark, sank to her knees and pulled down his underwear, exposing his now very hard cock.

Myrria's body was identical to Nyssia's in every way, once nude the only difference between the two was the colour of their eyes.

Nyssia was caressing Mark's cock and as soon as Myrria was naked, they guided him to lay on the bed. Myrria straddled his face while both proceeded to lick his rigid cock. With such a pretty pussy in front of his face he wrapped his hands around her hips and spread her ass and pussy to expose her cute holes.

Myrria's inner labia and pussy were a very light shade of pink and Mark could already see the moisture glistening off her inner folds. He pressed the flat of his tongue against her clit and proceeded to pull it along her slit, toward her puckered blue asshole, but curling the tip of his tongue to penetrate and spread her nether lips, extracting her sweet tasting juice.

He wasn't sure which girl was currently sucking his cock, but it felt like they were taking turns. Suddenly he felt increased pressure and warmth all over his cock. He figured Nyssia must have slid it into her pussy. The sensation inside that warm wet sheath was heavenly, even though she wasn't currently moving it felt like her pussy was stroking his cock. Myrria's pussy seemed to get wetter also as Mark was greedily lapping up her juices.

Mark wanted to bring Myrria to orgasm, so he concentrated his tongue ministrations on her clit, while he had fingers working in and out of her ass and her pussy.

She was soon getting close and it seemed that, the closer she got to cumming, the faster Nyssia fucked him, suddenly it got very wet around his cock and Myrria started squirting in his face as both girls came at the same time. Both girls kept cumming almost continuously and soon Mark found himself erupting inside Nyssia, which caused both girls to cum even more.

Eventually the chain of orgasms subsided as they cuddled on either side of Mark in the middle of the bed. They thanked him for the fun as both girls drifted off to sleep.

That was when Mark noticed the clock in their room was nearing midnight, so Mark extracted himself from between them and got dressed.

He left their room and headed back towards his own room, figuring he had a better chance of finding Annabelle or anyone else he knew. As he entered his room, he noticed the clock on his wall actually set to his time. He then realized that everyone probably lived by different clocks.

If he couldn't find anyone, he could always go workout at the gym.

Liyana was the first person Mark came across while wandering the corridor. She gave him a kiss, then licked her lips, "Mmmm, mermaids!"

She got a huge smile on her face as she wrapped her arm in Mark's, and said, "Let's go for a walk!"

They walked to the bridge and talked to the Commander, who greeted them and then directed them into the briefing room. Using the console in the debriefing room, Liyana made a call and this gorgeous woman answered.

Liyana said, "Thank you for taking my call Senator Marsbe, I am here with Mark Phoenix and Commander Topos."

The senator smiled and greeted everyone, then she looked at Mark, bowed and said, "My King!"

Mark returned the greeting, "Senator!"

The Senator's view then widened out and they were obviously in some sort of senate chamber.

The Senator said, "Commander Topos, I am happy you are supporting us in this transition period, I understand the prince has threatened you and the other senior officers, if you transported Mr. Phoenix to Atlanterra?"

The Commander replied, "Yes he has, but by threatening us, all he did was strengthen our resolve to help. Since the King's arrival on the ship, actually meeting him and seeing the way he interacts with the people around him, our support has unified. After the fight yesterday, I'm sure he has the loyalty and support of every person on this ship."

The Senator asked, "A fight? What happened yesterday?"

The Commander replayed the scenario, "The King was down in the gym, sparring with Rayven, until Jenglo challenged him to spar. The King let Rayven spar against Jenglo and she eventually lost, but it was a good fight. Then Jenglo challenged the King again, but he said it wouldn't be fair as Jenglo was tired. Deltar stepped in and challenged him, instructor to instructor."

The Senator's eyes were wide and you could hear the gasps from the other senators, "Deltar the Destroyer, the 5-time champion fighter? That Deltar?"

The Commander continued, "Yes that Deltar. Needless to say the King took a few good punches and kicks, but was victorious in the end. That was when I announced that he was our future King and everyone fell silent. Knowing what everyone was thinking, the King made an impromptu speech that ended with 'People Spar, Titles Don't!', which the crew has adopted and embraced ship-wide. He has shown himself to be a king that we are all honoured to serve."

The Senator smiled, "That is good to hear, my King, has Liyana told you about everything the Prince is doing to try and prevent you from becoming King? That we now have credible source saying there will be an attempt made on your life soon after you land?"

Mark replied, "Between Liyana, the Commander and your brother they have told me some things. Obviously not everything, but I have a pretty good idea what he's up to. This is the first I have heard about a threat on my life, but in all honesty, I almost expected it. All I can say is, make sure he gets a clear shot, I don't want anybody getting hurt accidentally."

The Senator smiled and shook her head, "A threat on your life and the first thing you think about, is making sure everyone around you is safe. Would you like to explain to the senate, how you know my brother?"

Mark explained, "Sure! First off, I understand and am in full agreement with the policy of not giving Atlantean technology to non-federated worlds, to prevent them from reverse engineering it for nefarious purposes.

In trying to help the people of Earth, I came up with the idea of 'leased technology'. We would still maintain ownership of the technology and the technology would have self destructs, so if they were to try and tamper with our technology it would deconstruct itself.

There's multiple reasons for doing it this way. It's a source of local currency and income, it creates a more trusting relationship between the Federation and a non-federation populations, it creates a small bit of reliance on the Federation, plus even if they don't join, it's something that we can do to improve the lives of the people of their planet and help the planet as well.

As for how your brother came into this, I had tasked the smartest people I knew with trying to develop our own recycling system. I then found out that your brother had already created one, that was even better than what I had thought up, but was prohibited from further development by the Prince!

Your brother, Jacob, and I have been discussing how to implement a self-destruct system, before we build the first demonstration units on a non-federated world."

As Mark's little speech ended, everybody in the senate chamber was clapping.

The Senator said, "Well done! What you are trying to do is exactly what this senate has been trying to pass for centuries! What other technologies are you 'leasing' to Earth?"

Mark then explained, "I am using my home city on Earth for showing the world how life could improve. It's a decent sized city of over one million people.

I have setup a security company, using the drone technology to help secure children and individuals in the workplace and at public events. That technology has no self destruct, but is beyond their reach. The setup and accounting is handled on Earth, but everything else is managed from the Embassy in orbit.