Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 14

Story Info
Mark becomes king and the prince tries to assassinate him.
8.2k words
4.76
14.8k
25
3

Part 14 of the 58 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
570 Followers

1

The next couple of days, saw Mark spending much of his time in the gym sparring with people, playing sports and spending time with his various ladies.

The Commander announced over the ship's intercom, "Crew of the Poseidon, we will be exiting light drive in a minute and we should be in orbit within the hour.

Please finish up what you are doing and check in with your units. Exit the ship in a calm and orderly fashion. The shuttle schedule has been posted. Light first, transition to dark."

Mark asked, "What does he mean by 'light first, transition to dark'?"

Liyana explained, "When a ship like this returns home, the crew gets planetary leave, so the first shuttles to leave are the ones going to the side of the planet the sun is shining on starting where the day is transitioning to night, then shuttles leave throughout the day, taking people to their parts of the planet, so they arrive during the day. We will be arriving just before noon at the palace."

Everyone met in the landing bay next to Maren's shuttle. It was going to be a packed shuttle. There was 12 of them and one was Candy! They needed to discuss where everyone was going to sit as it was based on the order they were going to get out.

Liyana and Gyges would be the first to exit, so they would sit at the back. Then it was decided Elisha, Gerald and Annabelle would exit next, Gerald was the only one with luggage, but he was going to leave his bags on the shuttle and just take the camera. Then the girls would exit, so Liyana could announce them to the crowd. Candy would be first, followed by the others. Mark would exit alone last. Maren was going to stay on the shuttle, since she wasn't much for public appearances.

Once they figured out the seating arrangements, Mark looked around and made sure everyone was wearing their belts. The only people that would be unprotected were Gerald and Elisha. Liyana sensed his thoughts and assured him, "I will get them as far away from the shuttle as possible."

Soon the Commander announced, "The ship is now in orbit, shuttles may begin departing."

They boarded the shuttle and were on their way within a minute. Everyone was nervous and you could sense it in the ship. Gyges was probably the most relaxed person in the shuttle. After all, his job was being a bodyguard, so that's what he was doing.

Within a couple of minutes, the shuttle was touching down at the palace. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. It was huge, and white with a blue roofs on the towers and perfectly manicured landscaping around it.

They were landing at the official palace landing area, which was just outside the main palace entrance and there was a gentle sloping hill around the landing zone, making it perfect for people to sit to watch official events like this. The place was absolutely packed with people and media crews.

The senators were a well formed group of people wearing white togas, arranged on the palace steps. There was a podium positioned at the bottom with a path up the steps, between the groups of senators, not far from the podium was was a man in purple and gold, Mark guessed that was the Prince.

Based on the position of the landing zone in relation to the senators, it was unlikely that they would try blowing up the shuttle itself, as it would kill most, if not all, of the senators and likely the Prince, which would effectively kill the government. So the assassination attempt was likely going to be a laser or projectile weapon of some sort.

Maren landed smoothly and there was a collective breath of relief, when the ramp started opening. Liyana and Gyges exited first and Liyana walked down to the podium.

Liyana announced, "People of Atlanterra, I have brought back a number of distinguished guests today. Exiting the shuttle now is a news crew from the planet Earth, they are our first visitors from our ancestral world, please give them room to operate, as they are broadcasting this event back to Earth."

Gerald, Elisha and Annabelle exited the shuttle, took a look around and walked to an area in front of Liyana, but away from the steps and Gerald setup there.

Liyana then announced, "At last, after 10 years, we have recovered the trade representatives that crashed on Earth. I introduce you to Candaules, Laruun and T'Soona from Savann and Rayven and Solara from Atria," making sure she said the names in the correct order as they exited the shuttle.

Liyana gave them time to walk across the landing pad to the bottom of the stairs near the news crew.

Liyana then announced, "Finally, as I'm sure you all have heard, while I was on Earth I ran into a man whose genetic signature indicates he is a direct descendant of Atlas, the first King of Atlantis. We have ran numerous tests and all have confirmed the same findings, this man will be our new King! It is now my pleasure to introduce Mark Phoenix!"

Mark exited the shuttle, Cricket had already identified where the shooters were, there were three of them. She had two drones in the shuttle with Mark and they were sent out to scan the crowd as the ramp was lowered. She also confirmed they were using traditional ballistic style weapons.

Once he was a few metres away from the shuttle, he stopped and waved to the crowd. At that time, all 3 shooters fired simultaneously, Mark hit the ground like he had been shot, he hadn't of course as his personal shield protected him, but he wanted the Prince to think he had been killed.

People started screaming and running, but security were quick to inform everyone the shooters had been caught and that it was OK. Cricket found the shooters immediately and had informed Gyges before they had reached the podium. Gyges, in turn, had informed the other security where the shooters were, so they were all captured immediately and to top it off they had video of all three taking their shot. The drones could've stopped the shooters, but since it was ballistic based and Mark had a personal shield, they let the shooters shoot so they could record some actual footage for proof.

The network had actually had another camera watching the Prince... as soon as the shots were made and Mark fell down, the Prince had a big smile on his face.

When Senator Rigat, walked to the podium and asked for calm, everyone seemed to stop and listen. Since none of the Senators had moved from their positions, people realized they must be safe, so many were starting to return.

The Senator spoke, "What we have witnessed today was an unprecedented act of cowardice. The shooters are in custody and will be questioned, although I doubt we will learn anything new... since we actually found out about our cowardly Prince's plan several days ago."

The look on the Prince's face was one of complete astonishment at being called a coward, demanding, "Someone arrest the Senator, I'm going to have your head."

The Senator continued, "The senate has already met with our new king and he has our full support. Your reign as Prince of the Federation has come to an end."

The Prince was shocked, "You can't talk to me that way, I am the King, your new King is dead!"

The Senator rebuffed, "You were never the King, and you were a disgrace to our people as a Prince," he then turned towards Mark, who was still lying on the steps, "My King, you can get up now!"

There was a collective gasp from everyone in attendance as Mark got up and flexed his arm a few times, since he fell in kind of an awkward position.

The Prince looked astounded, "But how? You were shot three times!"

The Senator smiled, "Thank you for that information, I hadn't mentioned there were three shooters. Guards please get this coward out of my sight. Also clean up the Prince's room, and tell his friends they'll have to find new accommodations," he then turned back to the microphone on the podium, "Mark Phoenix, would you please step up to the podium."

Mark stepped up to the podium as the Senator pulled out an old paper scroll and read, "Mark Phoenix, raise your right hand if you are prepared to take this vow?"

Mark raised his right hand and said, "I am," as he kept his hand raised.

"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of the Atlantean Federation, according to the laws and customs agreed on by the Senate and settle any disputes they may have, to the best of your ability?"

Mark said, "I promise to do so."

"Do you also promise to benevolently protect the Federation and all its realms?"

Mark said, "I promise to do so."

A man approached the podium carrying a blue pillow with silver trim, upon the pillow was the three pointed golden crown of Poseidon.

The Senator lifted the crown off the pillow and placed it upon Mark's head, then turned back to the podium and announced, "I introduce to you, our twenty-first King... All Hail King Phoenix!"

The crowd all bowed and repeated, "All Hail King Phoenix!"

Mark then stepped up to the podium for his first speech as King, "People of Atlanterra and across the Federation, I look forward to advancing our civilization and influence throughout the universe, starting with our ancestral world, which I have had the privilege of calling my home for over 50 years. I plan to tour Atlanterra and the other Federated planets during my coronation year, but first I will be meeting with the senators and appointing my advisers over the next few days. Be well!"

The crowd erupted in cheer as Mark waved to the crowd, then followed Senator Rigat up the stars and into the palace, as the other senators filed in behind them.

Mark thought there would be more of a ceremony, but it was a simple oath and coronation. A testament to the simple straight-forward, no beating around the bush style of the Federation.

The palace was beautiful, the entire place seemed open and airy, but surprisingly the floors and walls, which looked and felt like marble were not, as their temperature was consistent, whether in shade or sun.

Nestled in a valley with large snow topped mountains surrounding the entire area, and a large crystal clear lake covering most of the valley floor. The structure on the edge of a mountain lake shaped like it was, reminded Mark, Annabelle, Elisha and Gerald of the Chateau Lake Louise.

The landing pad was on the west side of the building and there was a large round building that looked a lot like an old gladiator style arena on the north side of the landing pad connected to the palace by a wide, covered sidewalk.

The palace had 3 wings to it, the central section twice the length of the other two sections which angled east toward the lake at a 40° angle. The lake was about 30 metres from the palace with 10 metres of stone patio, then beautifully manicured grass down to the white sand beach, which was about 4 metres from the waters edge.

The beach didn't surround the entire lake, but it did cover the entire western edge of the lake near the palace. It also appeared to extend quite a distance out into the water.

There were several treed islands out in the lake, Liyana said, "Almost all the islands have at least one picnic table on them," she then pointed to a small building, floating out in the water to the south of the palace, with a dock leading to the shore, "That is the boat house, which has some pedal boats and paddle boards."

Mark asked, "How big is the lake?"

Liyana said, "It varies in width, but it is roughly 10km in length. There are 21 islands in the lake, and it ends at a former volcano, where the peak has collapsed into itself. So the very end of the lake is a big round area with a large rocky island in the middle."

After looking out at the lake, Liyana took Mark, Annabelle, Elisha, Gerald and the girls on a tour of the palace.

The palace itself had 552 rooms, 100 of which were for the senators, when the senate was sitting, 25 rooms were for palace staff and the rest of the rooms were for advisors, reporters, guests and the royal family. The royal wing was the top floor of the north wing.

It really was uncanny how much it was like the chateau, but the difference was there wasn't any restaurants, the ground level was nothing but tables, meeting rooms and a few types of chairs. As they walked around the place, all Mark could think about was what a waste it was, this huge beautiful building that was only used for a couple of weeks each year.

Mark asked Liyana, "How many senators are there again?"

Liyana smiled, "100 now, the palace is close to 1,000 years old from a period in time, before the senate committee existed, when the King used to meet directly with the regents."

Mark just looked disappointed, "Such magnificent beauty, yet such a waste of space and resources!"

When they got to the kitchen, Liyana introduced them all to the head chef, who looked surprised and immediately said, "I just sent the herald to tell the senators that lunch was just about ready and suggested they go to the dining hall."

Liyana directed them to the dining hall and to the head table at the far end of the room, obviously Mark was supposed to sit in the big throne like chair in the middle, Annabelle sat on his right and Liyana sat on his left. Everyone else sat in chairs on either side of them all facing the rest of the tables.

Once they were seated, the senators began filing into the dining hall and sitting at the various tables. As soon as everyone was seated, the wait staff started serving the meals, obviously with the head table first.

Liyana could sense that Mark did not like all the protocols he was being subjected to.

Mark looked at Liyana, "Is this part of protocol, or am I allowed to make some changes around here?"

Liyana said, "The protocols mainly deal with how people interact with you, my King. You would need to ask a senator, who would know the rules better than I. What are you thinking about changing?"

Mark said, "Oh just about everything," and then he stopped and thought for a second, "I see this big beautiful building, with breathtaking scenery and all the staff that live here and are paid all year round and it's used for a couple of weeks each year. Can we actually turn this into a hotel or something like the embassy or the ranch even? Someplace the public can go, with bath houses, restaurants, bars, etc."

Liyana said, "I think the palace you can do pretty much anything you want with, the only thing you can't touch is the senate chamber, but you should propose your changes to the senate and see what they say or at least talk to a senator."

After the meal was finished, she took them up to the royal quarters. The master bedroom was massive, it was like a big one room house only without a kitchen and it had a huge hot tub out on the big deck.

Mark saw the room and thought, "This is as good a place as any, to live when I'm on this planet."

Unlike the previous monarchs, he wasn't planning on living there constantly, but didn't want the staff to be bored and the building to be mostly empty and unused.

After the tour was over, Elisha, Gerald and the girls were given rooms in the royal wing. Each of the rooms was opulent and fair sized. Upon Mark's insistence Liyana, Gyges and Maren were also given rooms in the wing.

That night everyone was sitting out on Mark's patio looking at the stars.

Laruun asked, "What is going to happen to us now?"

Liyana said, "The senate will speak to you all. Laruun, Candaules and T'Soona, your positions have been filled by new representatives. So you can choose pretty much anything, you could settle down and live here or you could return to your home planet," she then looked at Solara and Rayven, "Your positions have not been filled, so you can return to your home worlds as official representatives or you could resign your post and do whatever you want."

Rayven smiled and said, "I don't want to return to my home world as a representative. I would like to return so they know I'm still alive, but I would like to stay with Mark and Annabelle if they will have me. They can choose a new representative."

Solara smiled, "The same goes for me, I couldn't have said it better myself Rayven."

T'Soona said she also wanted to stay, but Candy and Laruun indicated they would like to go home. Candy said that being around her own kind on the embassy had her longing to run on the open plains with others. Laruun nodded and agreed.

Mark looked at Annabelle, then smiled and looked around at everyone, "Candy and Laruun we will miss you, please message us every now and then so we know you're OK, and if you're ever on Atlanterra, or Earth, stop by and say 'Hi'. As for the rest of you, I'm glad you're staying. I know we have only been together for a few months, but you're like family to us and we would appreciate your continued companionship."

Now that it was getting late, everyone started retiring to their own rooms to go to sleep. Rayven stayed with Mark and Annabelle as usual.

When it was just the three of them left, Annabelle and Rayven stripped off their clothes and got in the hot tub. It felt good to relax after the stressful day.

Mark exited the hot tub first and dried off, when he had to go to the washroom. While he was gone Annabelle and Rayven got out and dried off as well. When Mark exited the washroom, he found Rayven fucking Annabelle on the edge of the bed.

Rayven smiled at Mark as she moved up a bit higher and spread her legs. Not knowing if this would work with Annabelle, Mark moved around behind Rayven, started kissing her neck and fondling her breasts, while her pussy rubbed along his cock as she fucked Annabelle.

Mark pushed his cock underneath Rayven's, until Annabelle felt the head of his cock against her taint. She wiggled her hips to try and stretch herself to allow Mark in.

Eventually Mark managed to work the head inside as Annabelle let out a huge gasp. Slowly he worked himself inside, as she got used to being stretched that way, soon both Rayven and Mark were pumping into her and she was in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. Soon Rayven started to cum, which triggered Mark to cum.

When they withdrew, Annabelle's pussy closed up quite quickly, but when she stood up, a torrent of cum came out. All she did was look at the big puddle she had made on the floor, and said, "Whoa, you two put that much cum in me? I'm still amazed I was able to take both of you... that was so hot!"

The trio left a trail of cum to the shower where they cleaned up. Rayven and Mark made sure to get Annabelle's pussy nice and clean. Being the gentleman, he also made sure Rayven's pussy was nice and clean. Then they dried off and used their towels to wipe up the cum trail back to the bed.

Then they got into bed, it was a large bed that was quite comfortable and they were soon all fast asleep.

Mark woke up to Rayven and Annabelle cuddling and squirming, he felt down between Rayven's legs and sure enough her cock was pumping in and out of Annabelle. Mark, not wanting to be left out, let his cock slide into Rayven's warm wet pussy. He gave Rayven some room to move and she pretty much did all the work of fucking Annabelle and herself.

Soon Rayven reached her climax and began cumming in Annabelle and was then exhausted. Mark let her roll over on her back and then mounted her in the missionary position with Annabelle cleaning her cock and licking her clit every now and then.

Mark was getting close, when both girls started begging him to cum in her, which he was happy to do. The feeling of Mark squirting deep inside her caused some small squirts of cum to come out of her cock, which Annabelle gladly caught with her mouth.

Afterwards they cleaned up and went downstairs, knowing today was going to be a full day for Mark. Rayven had to meet with the senate at some point in time, but Annabelle figured she would have most of the day off to hang by the lake.

kkindle
kkindle
570 Followers