Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Senator then asked, "Rayven, do you concur with what Solara has outlined?"

Rayven leaned in and said, "Yes I do!"

The Senator then asked, "My King, is this your desire as well?"

Mark's talk light came on, "Yes it is!"

The Senator then said, "Very well! Thank you for your service ladies. You are dismissed."

When the girls were gone, the Senator announced, "Now on to our final order of business, electing a new head. Those of you wishing to submit your names must have served for at least 25 years, those of you that satisfy the criteria and want to apply, press YES now."

Mark could see the display on the Senator's desk popping up with names.

After a few minutes, he announced "final minute". Then after another minute he said, "Applications closed! It looks like we have 8 candidates that have put their names forward. We will take a 10 minute recess, while I compile the candidates. My King, you are free to leave, since you are not allowed to vote for this position."

Mark decided since he wasn't required, he'd go hang out with the girls.

He found them hanging out down by the lake. They were surprised to see him, so he had to explain, "I'm not allowed to vote for the senate head. All I know is there was 8 candidates that applied for the position... So what's the plan for today?"

Annabelle suggested, "Let's take some pedal boats and initiate all the islands by having sex on them all!"

Mark gulped, "How many islands are there?"

Liyana laughed, "21, but I would suggest maybe sticking around here to meet the new senate head, before going off to explore islands."

Mark said, "Maybe later girls, but you can go on without me if you want."

Annabelle said, "Not a chance mister! Rayven's the only other one with a cock and I'm not sure she'll be able to cum 21 times! How long do you think it will take?"

Mark said, "I have no idea, but they do have a pretty efficient system, so I wouldn't think it's going to take too long. Besides I'm not sure I can cum 21 times either!"

As of on cue, Senator Marsbe came out to the patio and asked, "What's going on out here?"

Mark answered, "The girls are acting weird, I think there might be something in the water!"

Annabelle then rebuffed, "Not something in the water, it's something that's not in our pussies!"

Mark said to the Senator, "Don't mind them, I'll return them to their psychiatric facility soon!"

Everyone laughed as Mark then asked the Senator, "How did the vote go?"

She smiled, "You're looking at the new head of the committee!"

Mark said, "Congratulations!" as everyone else also congratulated the senator.

She asked, "So what are your plans now that you are the King?"

Mark said, "Well the girls have this plan to pedal around to each of the islands today, but Rayven and I might be having second thoughts."

The Senator said, "That sounds like a productive use of time."

Annabelle laughed, "I think exploring the islands could be more reproductive!"

The girls then all moaned and laughed, "I think so too!"

Mark looked slyly at them, "My intuition alarms are going off, I'm not sure I'm going to be safe going to those islands!"

Annabelle wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss, "How could being surrounded by wet pussies, supple breasts, tight asses and soft lips be dangerous?"

Mark was skeptical, "I could be drained of my bodily fluids and die of dehydration."

Annabelle said with a sultry voice, "We'll bring some refreshments, as you'll definitely lose some bodily fluids, we'll try to keep as much of it inside us as we can, but I'm sure some might leak out."

Laruun purred, "Don't worry, my King, I won't let the leakage go to waste," as she licked her lips.

Mark just rolled his eyes, "You're all sex fiends, you know that right?"

T'Soona stood up and announced, "My name is T'Soona and I am a sex addict."

The girls, including the Senator, all said in unison, "Welcome T'Soona."

Mark just laughed at the spontaneous meeting they were acting out as everyone broke down laughing.

The Senator said, "Exploring the islands is fun, I've explored a few of them. Mind if I join you?"

Mark looked at the girls and before he could say anything, Annabelle was answering her, "Sure!"

She then said, "That's today, what are your kingly plans for after today?"

Mark said, "I'm actually not sure, I'd like to return to Earth and resume what I was just beginning there, but then I also want to be the one to return Laruun and Candy home, and I also want to return with Rayven and Solara to see how things are on different planets. I'm kind of thinking I could do both of those in one trip and then stop by Earth on the way back. I also want to travel around Atlanterra to get a good sense of how things are here."

Then after a brief pause, he added, "I also sense there's some other kingly duties I should probably do, but I really don't know what I should prioritize? Senator, if you can provide any guidance I would greatly appreciate it!"

The Senator said, "My name is Angela, I'm Senator Marsbe when I'm working. The first thing to do is appoint your personal assistant or assistants. Second, I would make a schedule to spend a week or two on Atlanterra and visit some of the people in some communities and business hubs. Lastly, I would do your plan of returning Laruun and Candy, then going with Rayven and Solara and finally back to Earth."

Mark said, "Thank you Angela, I will do just that! Laruun, Candy, do you want to go back on that transport in a couple of days, or do you want to go on tour with me for a couple of weeks and then I take you back?"

Laruun said, "I'm not going to say no to a couple more weeks of royal cock and cum!"

Everyone laughed, then Candy said, "Same goes for me!"