Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They opened the hidden door and waited in the darkness, just inside the entrance for the Prince and his gang. Maren would direct the security team to the location, when they arrived.

Within a few minutes, Cricket notified Mark that the security team had arrived. He sent Gyges out to meet them, so they wouldn't be making excess noise trying to find the hidden entrance.

As Gyges went out to meet them, Mark heard the Prince and his men enter the cave from the left side, just past the corner 3m further in.

The first thing any of them said was, "Fuck! The girls are gone!"

The Prince immediately ran to the computer and logged in, "Fuck! They've found this place, they've taken all our credits. Good thing we have a ton of stuff back at the cavern. Let's go back!"

Mark could hear Gyges approaching with the security team, so he took that moment to speak up, "Yeah about your cavern with all your stuff in it... sorry, you don't have access to that anymore either!"

The Prince nodded to his men, who drew weapons and pointed them at Mark. Then they quickly hit the floor, paralyzed by the drone Cricket had monitoring the cave. Sebastian did have a knife on his belt, so the drone left him alone.

Mark smiled and shook his head, "They should know better than to try to use guns when there's drones around. The only reason we let your shooters fire at the coronation, was because we knew all about it and had made preparations.

You obviously aren't a true royal, or very intelligent, as you would've been able to figure all this out."

"You think you're so high and mighty, just because some machine thinks you're the king. I'm more of a king than you will ever be!"

Mark laughed, "Is that so? Did they throw huge parties all over the planet when you took power?"

Sebastian said, "I don't know... probably!"

Mark laughed again, "Well, if you were a good ruler, you would have known, because you would've been paying attention to your citizens."

"Citizens... they don't know what they want, they do what we tell them!"

Just then, Gyges and four security guys moved into the cave and took up positions covering the Prince and his men. Gyges stood beside Mark, blocking the other tunnels to Carthas and the cavern.

"You've got nowhere to go Sebastian, you and your friends might as well surrender, and accept your punishments for all the crimes you have committed."

"Crimes! King's make the laws, we don't have to obey them! What would you know? You're just a fucking cowboy from that primitive rock called Earth, you know nothing about ruling or the Federation!"

Mark said, "I may be new to this, but I obviously know more about ruling than you do! Here's a lesson for you... King's decide whether or not a proposed law is even worth sending to the senate to formalize it. Once it's formalized, it then comes to us for approval, but we don't make the laws!

Here's a question for you! If you were above the law, why did you bother to construct a shielded tunnel system to kidnap and rape young girls?"

Sebastian hissed at Mark, "Those little sluts teased me. You've got the three girls, the older one is a slut, she was always wanting to be fucked!"

Mark was angry now as he approached the bastard, "She volunteered herself to prevent the abuse of the younger girls.

I will admit, you aren't much to look at, so I can understand women finding you revolting, but surely some of them would've given you a pity fuck, just put a notch on their conquest scorecard.

I doubt those girls you abused ever thought about or knew what sex was, so I hardly think they were teasing you. My guess is you like little girls with small pussies, because it makes your little cock look big and makes you feel powerful.

Just so you know, those three girls are being returned to their families, but we've also found, and are collecting the evidence from the other 5 girls, that you killed in the past year."

Sebastian then said that it was actually his friends that had kidnapped and raped the girls, then they killed them if they got sick or bored of them.

His men had recovered, but had remained lying down, knowing the focus wasn't on them. However they didn't appreciate being thrown under the bus, so they left their weapons in the ground, stood up and started arguing with the Prince and spilling even more beans. All of which was being recorded by the drone.

Security had their full attention on the arguing men, so everyone seemed content to just throw verbal punches.

Mark knew he could take them anytime he wanted to, without weapons, but he was having fun taunting the pathetic Prince and then watching his own men attack him.

Mark shouted, "Guys! Just give it up, you can't go anywhere. You are all wanted felons on every planet in the Federation, and I doubt you want to go to Hytros or Virgohn, as I'm sure those guys want their money back after the ships, that are already on their way there, deconstruct all the technology you gave them."

Then with a smile he added, "You have all earned yourselves one way tickets to two door cells! I highly suggest you try the room service!"

Sebastian spat as he spoke, "You know nothing! I am a King of Atlantis... I am a god!"

Mark laughed, "There is no such things as gods, you are simply a cowardly fraud that impersonated a ruler for over a century. Now your back is to the wall and you have no where to go!

The Prince then realized his back was, in fact, against a wall, he gave a sinister smile as he backed through a hidden door on the wall, which then encased him in a force field and started lifting him up as it set off explosions all over the cave.

They had no time to react when he triggered the self-destruct. If the initial explosions and flying rock didn't kill you, the collapsing cave would.

Maren felt the ground shake, so she exited the shuttle to investigate, as a cloud of dust started drifting toward her. She saw a silhouette in the dust, so she ran toward it thinking it was Mark. Sebastian saw her coming and pulled out the knife.

Maren shrieked when she saw it wasn't Mark. She moved to draw the weapon from her leg, but Sebastian knocked the gun away, pulled out the knife and stabbed her.

He laughed as he withdrew the bloody knife, wiped it on her uniform and then pushed her over the edge and down the side of the hill.

Maren saw her shuttle take off, as she lay beside what used to be the entrance to the cave, covered in blood and dust. Her only thought was 'I love you my king!', as her world faded to black.