Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisha stayed impaled on him, breathing heavily. She groaned as she felt his cock slip out of her womb and shrink back to its normally large size, which was still firmly inside her.

Just then Annabelle plopped down on the bed beside them, "That looked hot! I was wondering how long it was going to take before one of you got to the other! There was a bet on this, who made the first move?"

Elisha laughed, "I couldn't help myself!"

Annabelle looked at Rayven, who was standing near the foot of the bed, "Damn, you won!"

Mark saw Rayven move behind Elisha. Mark's cock started hardening and he started to slowly fuck Elisha again, causing the blonde to moan. Annabelle slipped her hand down to their union and collected some of their mixed cum that had leaked out. Then reached around and used it as lube to work a couple of fingers into Elisha's ass. When she withdrew her fingers, she continued to rub her tight asshole. Rayven took that as a signal to proceed, so she stepped up and pressed her cock to Elisha's puckered asshole and slowly slid in.

Elisha moaned as Rayven sunk in until her balls were resting against Mark's. The two slowly began fucking the reporter, who was now watching Annabelle as she was lying on the bed beside them, masturbating and giving them a good view of her bald pink pussy.

Mark began massaging the breasts bouncing in front of his face, as Elisha had extended her hand and was working a couple of fingers in and out of Annabelle. Annabelle soon helped her add a third finger and as Annabelle got more turned on, she prompted her to add a fourth finger.

Rayven had picked up the pace and was obviously nearing her climax. Annabelle saw this, as she helped Elisha tuck her thumb under and insert her whole fist into Annabelle's pussy, which made a loud smack as her hand slid in to her wrist.

Elisha stared in awe as Annabelle's pussy stretched around her hand. After a few tentative pumps and realizing Annabelle was not in any pain, she began to fist fuck the teenager.

Rayven soon reached her tipping point and announced her orgasm as she began to squirt into Elisha's ass, this triggered Elisha and Mark's orgasms, as Mark began pumping what cum he had left into the reporter.

Annabelle then had an idea, as she eased Elisha hand out, then whispered something which made Elisha grin.

Annabelle laid down and proceeded to pull her legs up behind her shoulders. Elisha then extracted herself from Mark and Rayven and squatted over Annabelle's pussy, which was still gaping open from being fisted. Everyone watched as Mark's cum leaked out of Elisha's pussy and into Annabelle's.

When the cum stopped, Elisha turned around and slipped her fist back into the now cum filled pussy, and began fisting her vigorously. After a minute or so Annabelle soon cumming as her pussy squeezed Elisha's hand.

Once her orgasm subsided, Elisha slowly withdrew her hand although Annabelle's pussy lips gripped and stretched not wanting to let go. Finally it released Elisha's hand and Rayven immediately dove in and began licking Annabelle's pussy clean.

Mark then laughed and said, "See what I mean? What guy wouldn't want to come home every night to have fun with a bunch of sexy women?"

Cricket then told Mark, "Maren is just about out of the medibed."

Everyone gathered around the securivac, as the timer on the bed was about to expire.

When the clock ran out, the bed opened up and Mark started gently talked to her. He remembered how disorienting it was when he woke up, so he talked her through the stages. She recovered faster than Mark thought she would, but as soon as she was able, she hugged Mark as she broke down and cried.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy we are both alive! The last thing I remember was the Prince stabbing me and pushing me off the cliff, and then seeing the cave had collapsed on you. All I could think about was how much I loved you."

"I love you too!" Mark said as he gave her a passionate kiss.

"How did you survive?" Maren questioned.

"Cricket had made some modifications to the belts. When it detects an explosion, it actually creates a solid shield, rather than just an inertial dampening field, so it more or less trapped me in a bubble under all the rocks. Fortunately, the girls were close behind, so they got you into the medibed, while everyone else dug Gyges and I out."

For the rest of the evening and the night, Maren wouldn't leave Mark's side. That night Rayven and Annabelle slept in Maren's room, while Maren stayed with Mark. They made slow passionate love until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.