Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls immediately cut in,"No you don't!" to which her mom and dad both laughed! "I see the girls appreciate your new appendage, but what does the King think?"

Mark replied, "It hasn't bothered me yet, so I can't see it bothering me in the future... besides, we all like her just the way she is!"

The rest of the day was spent discussing pretty much every topic under the sun until everyone started getting hungry and then Annabelle and Solara volunteered to make supper. Annabelle got the ingredients she needed from the food synths and they made a pretty decent rendition of the spaghetti they made at the ranch. It was a hit with everyone.

After supper they relaxed for a bit and, after the first person yawned, Liyana suggested that they get going soon to get back to the resort to check in. Everyone said their goodbyes and said they would see each other tomorrow at the resort since the senate was going to be meeting anyway. Martin gave them the name of the hotel and suggested staying there, since it was near the senate chamber.

Everyone was in a good mood for the trip back to the resort, still stuffed from the spaghetti. Rayven was happy her parents weren't upset, even when she told them she was staying with Mark as one of his entourage. They seem to have adjusted well, considering they were no longer royalty.

Mark had a big grin on his face, "We're going to have to make some changes to the sleeping arrangements now though."

Annabelle asked, "Why?"

"I'm used to sleeping with a future queen and a princess, but now you're only a senator's daughter," he joked as Rayven and Annabelle both punched him in the shoulders.

Mark just looked at Gyges, "You're supposed to be my security, where were you on that attack?"

Everybody just laughed as Gyges said, "They're your problem, I'm not getting in the middle of that! Besides, you deserved it!"

As they were en route to the resort, Liyana was busy on her wrist console booking rooms at the hotel Martin had suggested.

When they exited the lift, there was a number of rickshaws waiting to take you wherever you wanted to go. There were several 2 and 3 person rickshaws in the waiting area, but since T'Soona could fly they hired three of the 3-person rickshaws to deliver them to their hotel.

The undersea resort reminded Mark of Las Vegas, nothing but hotels, casinos, and entertainment attractions all over the place. The only difference was the strip didn't have lanes of cars, it just had a high speed lift corridor which went through the centre connecting the continents, but all the hotels had their own collection of restaurants, swimming pools, lazy rivers, casinos and other entertainment.

Similar to the way things were on Atlanterra though, no one actually lived at the resort. Well, maybe some of the richer people, that had managed to do well at gambling, had a semi-permanent residence at a hotel, but none of the service staff lived there.

They got to their hotel, which was right beside the senate chamber and a golf course. They checked in and everyone had their own rooms, except Mark, Annabelle and Rayven and then Laruun declined her room so she could stay with Marta.

With the day they just had, everyone pretty much just went straight to bed and were asleep in no time.

In the morning, Mark woke up to Annabelle and Rayven giving him a blowjob.

Once they knew he was awake and that they had his attention, Annabelle mounted him and Rayven slid her cock right into Annabelle's pussy alongside Mark's. It didn't take long before Annabelle was cumming, followed shortly after as Rayven started to cum, which then caused Mark to cum.

Rayven and Annabelle each rolled off to opposite sides as they cuddled against Mark. It didn't take long before Annabelle complained that she was, once again, lying in a puddle of cum. She left to have a shower, which of course Mark and Rayven joined... just to make sure she got everything clean y'know!

After the showers, they met the rest of the group downstairs in the lobby and chose the restaurant closest to the lobby simply out of convenience. The group was easy to spot when Rayven's parents arrived and asked if they could join.

After breakfast, the girls and Rayven's mom went out shopping and sightseeing, while Mark and Martin went to the senate chamber. Solara, Liyana and Gyges opted to go golfing instead of shopping though.

The senate chamber was shaped and looked like the senate chambers on all the other planets, just smaller. Upon entering, Mark thought it seemed odd inside considering there was only 5 desks.

The other senators walked in and acknowledged Mark with a handshake and a 'My King!'

Martin introduced, Senators Carotag and Tirosi from the Tharkasian continent and Senator Logart from the Dracosian continent.

Senator Tirosi asked, "Are we going to use the chamber today?"

Mark looked confused, "What do you mean use the chamber today?"

Martin laughed, "There's only 4 of us, we typically hold our senate meeting on the golf course! The only time we use the chamber is when the King is here, but something tells me you aren't as picky about protocol."

Mark laughed, "You would be right, I would gladly agree to having the meeting over a round of golf."

The senators all smiled as they started walking to their golf bags waiting outside the chamber.

They went to the pro shop and Mark rented some clubs, they didn't have ride-in golf carts as they promoted walking the courses, but the golf bags were tagalongs that hovered and followed about 3 meters behind you, but wouldn't move once you started walking towards it to grab a club. He also bought a golf shirt similar to what the others were wearing.

As they got ready on the first hole, they all insisted that the King should go first!

Mark just looked at them, "I should probably tell you that I haven't played golf in probably 20 years and that I absolutely sucked at golf then, so try not to laugh too much as you guys kick my ass!"

Senator Carotag laughed, "He certainly doesn't act like any King I have ever met!"

Mark tee'd up his ball and took a couple of practice swings. Then moved to hit the ball and topped it, knocking it rolling down the fairway about 60 metres.

Mark just turned to look at the senators, "I told you I sucked, what's the par on this course again? 120?"

Everyone laughed as the other senators took turns teeing off and knocking their balls much further down the fairway. On Mark's next shot he used a 3 iron and hit the ball long and straight, and it even rolled up onto the edge of the green.

The senators joked that he was secretly a pro and stringing them along.

Mark laughed, "If I was going to string you along we'd have credits riding on this game."

Senator Croft said, "That's a great idea, who wants to put some credits down?"

Mark joked, "High score wins right?"

Everyone laughed, so Mark faked a huff and said, "No credits from me, when prizes are on the line, people get competitive, I'm just here to chase the little white ball around."

So the group agreed this was just a fun round. Mark managed a three putt, which wasn't too bad considering he had just barely made the green.

The next hole Mark topped the ball off the tee again, but was beautiful with the iron down the fairway. His putting game left lots to be desired, but they were having fun and did actually discuss how things were going.

There really wasn't much that was needed on the planet, the Federation had pretty much provided everything and they hadn't really noticed the security stations were missing, because they live underground or underwater and everyone supported the Federation so there was no dissent.

When Mark brought up other space faring races coming here and some of them not very nice, they did show a bit of concern but then laughed saying they would never get into the tunnels, but they appreciated the security.

Mark said they were still going to build a security station as there was development being done on the surface and Mark wanted all planets secured as well as possible.

The rest of the round Mark didn't touch his woods, he just used irons right off the tee. In all, his round wasn't too bad and the senators commended him for a respectable round and then joked that he only used 2 irons and a putter the entire round.

They convened in the clubhouse after and further discussed things in the Federation over drinks. Mark mentioned that they should really step up their tourism game. It would bring extra work and credits to the planet. The planet wasn't very great on the surface, but it was fabulous underground.

About the time the first round of drinks were being finished, the senators wives and the rest of Mark's group showed up.

Annabelle asked, "So how did the senate meeting go?"

Mark shook his head and replied, "It was awful!"

Rayven was surprised, and asked, "Really? What happened?"

Mark just looked down and feigned pouting, "The senators all laughed at me and called me names... Then to top it off I shot a 106!"

Everyone laughed as Senator Logart commented, "In his defence, it wasn't bad, considering he only used 2 irons and a putter!"

Mark still pouting, "See? Even you guys are laughing at me! I don't like this planet very much!"

Which brought another round of laughter.

Since it was such a small group, they all went to supper together. Then just relaxed by the hotel pool through the evening, until eventually everyone started turning in for the night.

The next morning they all met for breakfast again and said their goodbyes as Mark and the girls were leaving Atria once they returned to the orbiter. Once the crew were back on board the Poseidon they were soon back in light drive and headed for Earth.

From Atria, the trip to Earth would take 3 days. As per clockwork, three days of sex, sports and workouts later, they were in orbit around Earth.

12