Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The island country itself was kind of Africa shaped, but flipped horizontally, with an indent on the southeast side next to the Meteor Plateau, where there was a river delta.

Since Cricket had all the details from the original island, it only took a few seconds until the hologram zoomed in to just viewing the island of Atlantis. The island was beautiful, full of trees, meadows and rivers with several decent sized lakes and there was the infamous circular city roughly 10 kilometres inland on the eastern shore.

Cricket had obviously taken some liberties, when she recreated the statues of the kings around the perimeter of the island, as she had updated it with the kings since they had left Earth. Each statue faced the ocean and stood about 50 metres high. The kings were all wearing a white shirt, white shorts and a blue robe with a silver fastener adorned with the Federation logo in gold. They were posed with their feet shoulder width apart, the lattice tattoos visible on their arms and legs. Their left hand on their hip and their right hand holding a golden trident... like the protectors they were.

Looking closer at the island detail, Cricket had also recreated the pyramid palace, ancient temples and some of the ancient living quarters inside Acropolis.

The rest of the island she left natural, although she did mark out the original ten regions that were allocated to the ten sons of Poseidon and Cleito. From the north and going clockwise... the regions were Azaes, Diaprepes, Eumelus, Ampheres, Evaemon, Mneseus, Autokthon, Atlas, Elasippus and Mestor.

Mark just stared at the hologram as he said, "Wow!"

There was a knock at his door, so he opened the door and Maren and Rayven came in.

"Whoa! Is that Atlantis?" Maren asked without hesitation.

"Yes it is! Did you hear what happened this morning?"

Maren summarized, "We got a message from Liyana saying we weren't building the lift anymore and then something about moving. Is this where we're moving?"

Mark explained, "The Canadian federal government is spineless, they don't care about their citizens, unless they're in Ontario or Quebec. At the slightest sign of pressure from a foreign government, they cave. It's no wonder half the country wants to separate! So I'm looking at relocation options."

Rayven was looking over the hologram with wide eyes, "I love it! Nothing says you're here to stay like recreating your own island continent. The fact that it's your original home and location just makes it that much better!"

Mark had to ask, "Cricket, can we build it without devastating the undersea ecosystem and are we going to cause flooding by displacing that much seawater?"

Cricket said, "The rise in the oceans would be negligible, as we would also repurpose the water as we displace it. As for the underwater ecosystem... there will be some disruption as anything living on the sea floor would be moved, so construction would be slow until everything on the floor where the base will be is moved, then we could build at our normal speed."

Mark asked, "So how long would it take to rebuild Atlantis?"

Cricket said, "I'd need some detailed scans of the seafloor and depths to calculate precisely, but I would estimate about a week. I've also set the mass fabricators on the Poseidon to creating a couple of scanning and construction tools. I'll need you to fly them out and drop them in the ocean where Atlantis will eventually be."

Mark then sat back in his chair and asked Cricket to call General Marsbe.

The General answered the call, "My King, what may I do for you today?"

Mark smiled, "What!? You don't know? I thought you knew everything that was going on in the Federation?"

Kaleb laughed, "Oh so I'm guessing now... ummmmm... you've decided to resurrect Atlantis?"

Mark laughed, "Lucky guess! How did you know?"

Kaleb smiled, "I didn't think the honeymoon would last very long with them welcoming the Federation. I figured we would need to eventually have our own presence there. As for Atlantis... my wife had a dream the other night about Atlantis being rebuilt and we ended up discussing it in detail over breakfast."

Mark asked, "So what's your thoughts on rebuilding Atlantis?"

Kaleb smiled, "I love it! Out of the twenty kings before you, no one has even considered it... that I know of. I think if you rebuild our original home, you will no doubt have the undying loyalty of every Atlantean in the Federation. So what do you need to make this happen?"

Mark said, "I don't think I actually need anything to make it happen, but I do need some resources for backup plans just in case. I'm thinking if push comes to shove, we may need to do some disarming."

Kaleb smiled, "The Cleito will be underway in a couple of hours. So there's an extra Battlestar and we could probably deploy a Destroyer or two!"

Mark said, "I think the Cleito will be fine, just tell them not to cloak when they get here. Also how fast can we make security drones?"

Kaleb said, "We have a few deployment pods for new planets. Each pod stores about a million drones, but they actually manufacture the drones, so theoretically they have an unlimited supply. I'll send what we have, but I think we can send at least a couple of them."

Mark said, "Good! Send those and if the Cleito can carry an extra 10 or 20 fighters for permanent deployment to Atlantis, see if you can find staff that might want to relocate, or we can just ask if anyone from the Poseidon or Cleito want to stay and we'll just replace them when we get back to Atlanterra."

Kaleb asked, "Anything else on your wish list?"

Mark thought for a second before smiling, "I think that's it, load up the Cleito and I'll brief them when they get here. I'll try to have a plan worked out by then!"

Kaleb just shook his head as he ended the call, "Well, you certainly keep things interesting!"

"Cricket, can those drones be configured with TRD's?"

"They can be, but we'd have to lose either the p-shooter or the EMP. What are you thinking?"

"Lose the EMP, I'm thinking that since we won't have personnel to take the guns away, we could paralyze them if they point a gun at someone and then TRD the guns, while they are immobile. If someone is out hunting animals or target shooting, that's fine! I'm also not wanting to disarm uniformed police officers, so see if there's something you can do there? Also, make all of the drones have the bubble glow feature. I'm not sure what parameters we'll use for the bubbles yet, but make sure they have them."

"I'll write a new drone program and I'll upgrade those with TRDs, by the time they get here. The models in a deployment pod are basic and can be reconfigured through the pod itself."

"Really? What else do those pods do?"

"They scan the planet as they move around it, they can manufacture and distribute drones based on population density, but can also distribute based on other scan results. Typically you only need one deployment pod for a decent sized planet and you just leave it there scanning and creating drones indefinitely, as needed. It just depends on how fast you need the drones in service."

"Would they be able to detect say a nuclear or ballistic missile in an underground silo or on a submarine deep under water?"

"Probably, why?"

"If we find a missile silo, I want those locations identified and a drone stationed there 24/7... if they try to launch anything, I want the missiles TRD'd as soon as they begin to lift off. I also want to know where every submarine is and I want some way we can pick those things right out of the water."

"Interesting! I'll work on designing something for that, the tractor beams we use for asteroid harvesting should be able to do it, but I'm just not sure if it'll work underwater?"

"That would be awesome, maybe deploy something that could go down and attach itself to the submarine and then we could later disable it with an EMP against its hull and then haul it out of the water with a tractor beam. Could one of those be put on a fighter?"

"No, you'd need at least a shuttle sized ship as the tractor beam equipment would take the entire back end of a shuttle, I'll design some of those as well."

"Cool get started on some of that, there may be more that comes out of the meeting with the embassy."

By quitting time, the staff had managed to contact all the security customers. The transportation customers had been notified as soon as the issues started, and had been told to watch the website for updates. Those transportation customers that couldn't get refunds from the airlines, were given a phone number to complain to the Canadian government. They also had their names and addresses recorded and they would be contacted once the situation was remedied.

On Maren's suggestion, Zack also called to have their two high speed Internet connections re-installed in Henry and Amelia's luxury condo on the riverfront since it was within walking distance of the office. Then since the staff were staying on, Mark suggested that the company pay for their high speed Internet as well and use a Federation router, they just needed to call their provider and have their modems configured for bridge mode, not router mode.

Maren liked that idea as it meant they had multiple connections to the Internet from the Federation network. So she configured a few routing devices and told the staff to use those at home. Partly because it functioned as a gateway for the Federation network, but also because the encryption was likely beyond anything on Earth.

When Mark asked if the routers would still work without the big comm array, Maren explained that it would still connect as long as there was a Federation ship in orbit. The big comm tower just bypasses the need to have a ship in orbit, and enables a direct connection to the Federation network.

They then loaded up the breakfast club's belongings, and the office computers, into the shuttle and Maren took everyone to the ranch for supper. They set the club up with their own rooms, which Mark insisted he would pay for, and Solara remodelled another room to have three desks for their office.

The conversation over supper was mostly about the government meeting, the changing plans for the businesses and, of course, Atlantis.

Liyana messaged Commander Topos and some of her embassy associates and said they would be having a staff meeting on the Embassy tomorrow morning at 10:00 ranch time, regarding the Federation's new role on Earth.

Throughout supper, Mark had seemed a bit distracted and while most people hadn't noticed, Annabelle had.

After supper, everyone went to go watch a movie and they choose one of the more recent superhero movies. The breakfast club was ecstatic that they actually had a movie theatre in the basement as everyone got their popcorn and soft drinks and settled in for the movie.

A half an hour or so into the movie, Mark just had too much stuff on his mind and wasn't getting into the movie, so he told Annabelle he was going to go relax in the hot tub for a bit.

Annabelle went with him and they found Joe, Kat, Maria and Sofia already in the hot tub, sans clothing, just talking and relaxing.

Mark and Annabelle stripped off and climbed in. There wasn't a lot of light in the courtyard area once it got dark, so there was a beautiful view of the stars above, which made Annabelle say to no one in particular, "I wonder which of those stars we've been to?"

Kat smiled, "I guess, after actually getting out there among the stars, you tend to look at them in a different way? Not just the, 'I wonder what's out there?' thoughts that everyone used to have!"

After resetting the timer for the jets, everyone just leaned back and looked up at the stars in silence for a few minutes. Eventually Joe said he was going to bed and got out of the water sporting a raging hard on. Kat and Maria followed his lead.

Sofia just had a grin on her face as she said, "They're going to go fuck. Mom and Kat have been stroking Joe's cock since they reset the jets and he's probably been fingering both of them also."

Annabelle smiled and said, "Well, that doesn't sound so bad," as she began to stroke Mark's cock.

Sofia really was an attractive girl, with brown eyes, light brown skin, but was pretty much flat chested and sported a dark buzz cut, very much a tomboy look. She had a very nicely toned ass on her petite 5'3" frame, but you never noticed it as she always wore loose fitting pants.

Annabelle was not trying to conceal the fact that she was now stroking Mark's cock, as she was looking at Sofia and smiling.

Once Mark was sufficiently hard, Annabelle sat on the edge of the hot tub and spread her pussy open, inviting Mark to slip his cock in.

Mark stood up, positioned his cock at her wet slit and pushed inside of her and began to fuck her deep and slow. Savouring her succulent body as the tension in his body started to dissipate.

Sofia moved around so she could get a good close up view. Watching with rapt attention and licking her lips, as her hand was moving rapidly under the water.

It didn't take very long before Mark was pumping what seemed like a copious amount of cum deep into Annabelle.

Annabelle's eyes went wide with the eruption of hot cum being pumped into her womb.

As Mark withdrew from her depths, her pussy gaped open slightly allowing a bit of his cum to leak out.

Sofia moved in for a closer look, staring intently at the freshly fucked pussy in front of her. She licked her lips as a small trickle of cum leaked out and trailed down to Annabelle's her puckered asshole. Mark and Annabelle half expected her to dive in and lick Annabelle's pussy, but Sofia breathed deeply, backed away and smiled, "Maybe I'll can come join your harem once I graduate? I think travelling the galaxy and frequently getting fucked senseless would be a great life. I've never tried licking another girls pussy before, but I'm all for trying it sometime as you do have a beautiful pussy Annabelle!"

Annabelle smiled, "You can lick my pussy anytime," and then she yawned.

Yawns are contagious, because soon they were all yawning, so they got out, put the cover back on, dried off. Sofia gave them both big kisses and everyone said their goodnights.

12