Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You said you will be patrolling, does that mean you are going to have a military on the island then?'

'The Federation doesn't have a military, but we will have security permanently stationed there.'

'So if you are here to stay, what kinds of things are you planning to do as a country?'

'We'll be self-sufficient and it might take a while until we're fully integrated and accepted in the world, but we have much to offer this planet. We're obviously going to have the companies providing services around the globe and it's not likely going to take very long for our population to reach a point where we can be competitive in sports and we will likely have a lot of tourism... both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial.'

'That's all we have time for today. Obviously, you have much to do! King Phoenix, thank you for speaking with us today. I look forward to visiting Atlantis soon! This is Elisha Romanson from Global News.'