Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levels 31 to 33 were transparent material, providing natural light into the pyramid and also creating the illusion that the top of the pyramid was floating.

Levels 34, 35 and the peak were the royal residence. The 34th level was similar to the other levels, in that all the rooms were around the edge and open to the tinted peak of the pyramid, with the up and down elevators in the very centre of the 34th level. The difference was that the top two levels just had a 3 meter wide walk-around balcony, rather than a balcony for every room.

From the 34th floor balcony, you could see for a long way in each direction, including the ocean to the east, the grasslands, forests, lakes, Mount Lycabettus and the foothills to the northwest with Mount Hymettus and the Seewarte Mountain range beyond that, Mount Cleito to the southwest and the majestic Mount Pnyx, with its scenic waterfalls that flowed into Poseidon's Garden, directly to the west and you could even make out the eastern portion of the massive Meteor Plateau to the far Southwest.

The main living quarters featured several rooms on each side, with the corners having hallways out to the exterior walkway. The royal bedroom was simply a double sized room on the northwest side, featuring an oversized bed, a walk-in closet with clothing synth and change room, two washrooms and a lounging area with comfy chairs and a sectional.

The 35th level was accessible via two staircases on opposite sides of the floor and there was also an interior walkway that went around the uppermost floor. It had 1 large room on each side, two of which were currently vacant. The southwest room was a small version of a bathhouse with a shower, bath tubs and a large hot tub. The northwest room was Mark's office, complete with usual desk and computer terminal, so he could remotely participate in senate meetings and video calls. His office also featured a throne with Federation flags on both sides, it was likely to be used for recording royal announcements.

When the group saw the comfortable, yet not overly ostentatious residence, they were all unknowingly nodding their heads and both Mark and Annabelle had smiles on their faces.

Liyana had tears in her eyes as she turned to Mark, smiled and said, "Welcome home, my King!"