Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 23

Story Info
Citizens arrive and news about Atlantis spreads.
11.2k words
4.76
11.8k
21
2

Part 23 of the 58 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
570 Followers

Welcome to Atlantis

Now that the capital had been explored, everyone just seemed to congregate in the shade of the trees between Cleito's Temple and the Palace, wondering what to do next.

Mark decided maybe he should make an announcement, "So you are probably all wondering... we've explored the capital, what now?

As the first people to visit Atlantis, everyone here has the unique opportunity to be the first to explore the rest of the island. For those of you wishing to permanently relocate to Atlantis... by all means go off exploring. We have a lift system here already, so you can pretty much go anywhere on the island. The lift system is free if you use the public lift terminals as they function more like public transit, but you can only go to other public transit stops. If you need to go elsewhere, you'll need to use your wrist consoles and then the lift is private and you pay for it, although without anything else on the island, you really can't go anywhere except the public transit stops, so why pay?

Also effective immediately, I'd like all shuttle traffic to go through the spaceport, since it is operational, just currently unmanned. For efficiency, the shuttles can drop you off directly on the roof rather than making you walk through the port terminal.

For everyone from the Embassy, today and tomorrow will be moving day, so make sure anything in your rooms or work areas that you want to keep is packed up and on a shuttle. I don't mind if those shuttles don't use the spaceport, since they're moving stuff to the surface, just no long term parking.

For those of you that are not looking to relocate, I'd appreciate if we could get some volunteer kitchen staff to make meals in at the pavilion for breakfast, lunch and supper. Once transports start arriving, there will also be meals at the pavilions in the respective sections.

Starting tomorrow, I'd like to have at least minimal personnel in medical and kitchens as well as administrators running services, like the Planning Office, and getting things organized and ready at the port terminal.

From what I've been told, the first few transports full of people will be here in two or three days and it could get busy around here and I imagine some of the prime real estate spots will go fast. So even if you don't build at this time, it might be worth it to claim your lot! Likewise if you are looking to start a business in Acropolis, you can choose a location for your business and visit the Planning Office.

I'm not sure of the shuttle plans or schedules, but if you find yourself stuck here after they all leave, we have plenty of rooms here in the palace. All embassy staff can stay here at the palace to be closer to your work areas, until you find a place to call your own.

If you don't want to explore right now, the ocean is 12 kilometres to the East, Poseidon's Garden is at the base of Mount Pnyx to the West or you could relax in one of the parks around the city, or maybe grab some sports equipment and have a game, it's your time to do with as you please."

As everyone started to disperse, the breakfast club stuck around, which made Mark ask, "Cricket, we do have Internet access on the island right?"

Cricket said, "Of course, we are linked to the Embassy in orbit and to the routing devices that the staff in Calgary have at their homes, plus the communications array at the ranch is still linked to an Earth-based Internet provider."

Mark said, "Something in orbit? We were going to deconstruct the embassy, maybe we should repurpose it somehow?"

Cricket suggested, "Why not turn it into a security station? All other Federated planets have at least one, Earth could have one too!"

As Mark finished his conversation with Cricket, Zack informed him that there were several hundred messages and voicemails that had been received through the website and the phone number on it, including several from governments and organizations.

Since it looked like Mark was going to be busy for a while, he suggested that the girls go tour the island without him. He was going to go up to the office with the breakfast club and go over an action plan to handle the website inquiries and return a bunch of messages and calls.

After the girls had left to explore, Mark and the breakfast club went up to his office, since that was the only place he had to make phone calls.

The kids were in awe at the residence as they sat down at some tables on the northwest balcony outside his office, looking out at the mountains. Each of the kids was carrying an iPad, which was what they all bought with their first paycheques, and they were sifting through all the feedback form submissions.

When it came to the phone messages, they gathered in Mark's office with the kids sitting on couches around a square coffee table and Mark at his desk.

Most of the messages were from activists condemning the construction of the island and that they were destroying the balance of the Earth and ruining the ocean ecosystem, etc. Oddly enough there was also some activists that liked what the Federation was doing and they wanted the Federation to help the rest of the world clean up.

They decided to take the phone number off the website right away and just leave it as email only since the web form had spam protection and flood limiting. Then they were going to manage the valid inquiries and just relay stuff that had to be dealt with by other people.

As for the phone messages that weren't from the perpetual pits of gullible hypocrites, most were from other military or political officials and leaders, welcoming Atlantis to the planet and then vowing to meet at a later date to discuss trade and other world matters, and several were from news stations wanting to come visit.

Mark invited all of them to fly out to Atlantis, just make sure they messaged first with the ID of the plane they were on, but if they came out today they would get a fighter escort into the airport.

Once all the calls and messages were returned, everybody topped up their drinks and went out to the balcony to relax and look around.

While the breakfast club was doing that, Mark touched base with the girls, who were now on the south side of the island, travelling around the island clockwise scouting out possible locations for the new ranch. Annabelle told him to go check out the port, if he had a chance, it was very eye-catching and something that was very unique to the entire planet.

Mark fixed himself a cup of coffee and headed out to the balcony, where he found the breakfast club sitting at a table along the edge, where they had a spectacular view of the mountains.

As he sat down on a lounge chair, he asked, "So what's on your minds?"

Cass, always the spokesperson, asked, "Where do you want the new office?"

Mark answered, "I'm not the one going to be working in it, as far as I'm concerned it's your business now! I will tell you that we're going to start rolling out a few items that I think may have a significant impact on the planet."

Zack was curious now, "Are we going to be manufacturing and do we need to consider inventory management in our office space?"

Mark laughed, "No, the manufacturing and warehouse facility needs to be either in space or possibly on the moon to work with the new anti-piracy self-destruct feature that Cricket and I have devised."

Zack asked, "What kind of security are we talking about?"

"Since we can't actually give our technology to non-federated planets, we will sell it to them with a tamper-proof seal. The seal can be based on either a vacuum or some random pressure inside the case. Then if the case's internal pressure changes, the compromised unit will deconstruct itself."

Cass coughed, "Well that's a pretty foolproof security feature, but it's only good for sealed products. What exactly are we going to be selling?"

Mark smiled, "Batteries!"

The breakfast club looked at him with strange looks, so after a slight pause, he explained, "Well, not batteries exactly, power cells would be more accurate. We're going to manufacture all the common battery sizes and outputs, so any current devices that use batteries can switch and never need batteries again. Then we're also going to build power bar units so people can plug in anything they would normally plug into a wall outlet. We can even make some larger single outlet ones that people could use for higher voltage equipment like stoves and clothes dryers."

Beth's eyes then went huge, "Whoa! That would revolutionize the entire planet! There would be abundant zero-emission energy available everywhere!"

Mark smiled, "Yup, imagine a world where everything has its own power... smartphones, tablets or laptops that never need charging, electric vehicles with unlimited range and won't be subject to poor performance caused by cold weather... no more cords, dead batteries or electricity bills."

The expression on Cass' face indicated she was deep in thought about something, so Mark asked, "What's up Cass? You look like you have concerns!"

Cass snapped out of her reverie, "Sorry, something that revolutionary is going to be a VERY high theft item!"

Mark smiled, "I've been thinking about that already, Zack you'll probably need to design the websites and I'll see if I can't get Cricket to do some of the backend work!

Every power cell will have a unique serial number, so we'll need to setup some registration websites, so people and manufacturers can register their power cells and also track their location. Manufacturers that use our power cells will need to register them and link them to their serial numbers, then they could all have apps that allow their customers to register and track their equipment and possibly do other things like unlocking your car.

I see the consumer website as register your power cell's model and serial number and then describe what it's being used for, so you could say DC9V15wH-ID is Smoke Detector or AC120V15A-ID is Home Theatre Power Bar. The manufacturer's that build our power cells into their products would have a different website and would tell us that DC18V12aH-ID is Milwaukee M18 Sawzall or EVB100kWh-ID is a Ford F-150. If we can figure it out, I'd like to make it so that power cells won't actually be activated until they have been registered."

Beth then changed the subject, "We may need a bigger office than we were thinking!"

Mark said, "I'm not sure what you three had been thinking about for an office, but I can't see the power cells needing much, if any support. How often do you call Energizer or Duracell about your batteries? So if you continue to utilize sales staff scattered around the world where our technology is, that would help cover support availability and language issues. You can build whatever office you want, wherever you want it, I expect most of what you would be doing is managing websites, phone systems and providing support to the sales people. Go explore, maybe you'll want to build it in a different region OR maybe build yourselves houses and just work from home like the others?"

Beth said, "If Mark is living here, then I vote that the office be in Acropolis. I think we'll still need to consult with you from time to time."

Zack and Cass agreed and then they discussed where to build. Since they didn't rely on foot traffic, it didn't make sense to build it near a bridge, as the fees and taxes would be higher there.

Beth suggested, "I think we should build on the inner west ring. We would have a good view of the palace plus, we might have a decent view of the mountains until someone builds behind us, then if we need a larger office we can just add another level between the top floor and the one below it."

Agreeing on her suggestion, they all got up and were standing at the railing looking out at the business ring. Both girls were wearing sundresses and Zack was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Every once in a while, the island breeze would swirl around in the balcony and lift the girls dresses. From his reclined view, he was sure neither girl was wearing any underwear.

Beth pointed out a spot that had clear line of sight to the spot they were viewing from. Everyone agreed that was a good location, so now they just had to decide on an office design. They asked Zack to pull up the designs they had worked on, but they were on his laptop and not his iPad, so he excused himself to go back to the shuttle and grab his laptop.

Seconds after Zack left, a gust of wind swirled around them and lifted the girls dresses up and pressed them against their backs.

Cass glanced back over her shoulder and saw Mark was watching, she arched her back and spread her legs a bit, then used her fingers to expose her inner pinkness, "See anything you like?"

Beth looked at her friend and saw what she was doing, so she used her hands to spread Cass' ass cheeks and pussy lips apart to provide Mark a better view. Then slipped her finger in and out of Cass' pussy, to show how wet Cass was, and licked it clean.

Beth had a smouldering look in her eyes, "Mmmm she tastes good, would you like a taste?"

Mark replied guiltily, "I would love a taste, but what about Zack, aren't you three in a relationship?"

The girls both laughed, "Zack is gay!"

Cass said, "He has fucked both of us... once... he just isn't into pussy!"

Mark smiled, "That's a shame, you both have beautiful pussies."

Beth then sat on the end of Mark's lounger and spread her legs, "You think my pussy is beautiful?"

"It is very beautiful, I love hairless slits... you can see all the pretty folds, your cute little clit and your inner pinkness!"

Cass then slipped a finger into Beth's slit and then brought the wet finger to Mark's lips, which he happily accepted so he could lick the sweet nectar off.

"Mmmm, you do taste good!"

Beth then got up, removed her dress and waddled up to Mark's face. "Cass says, it's always better direct from the source."

Mark grabbed her ass cheeks and slowly licked up and through her wet slit, "It does taste sweeter direct from the source!" as he continued to lick the tight hairless slit.

Cass then undid Mark's pants and pulled out his cock. "Wow!" was all she said as she began to give him a blowjob.

Mark was already hard as a rock, so she only sucked for a minute or two before standing up, slipping off her dress and then impaling herself on his cock.

As she slowly fucked him, Beth turned around so she could suck on Cass's dark brown nipples on her surprisingly impressive bosom. While Beth was definitely an A-cup with tiny brown nipples, Cass had firm C-cup sized breasts with large dark brown nipples.

After fucking for a few minutes, the girls switched places. Beth was definitely much tighter than Cass was and it took her a bit, until she could actually work his cock all the way inside of her.

Once she got him all the way inside, she moaned quietly and breathed deeply. She continued to fuck him slowly for a few minutes, until Cass suggested a different position. They went over to the table they were previously eating on and Cass laid on her back and motioned for Beth to climb on top of her, face to face. Because of Mark's height, from a standing position he could easily fuck either hole.

Cass then said, "Go ahead! Take us both, let's see which pussy makes you cum!"

Mark took that as a challenge, and obviously so did Cass, as she was working her Kegel muscles massaging Mark's cock as he fucked her. After 30 seconds or so, he pulled out, positioned himself at Beth's tight little hole and proceeded to fuck her at the same pace.

Beth's pussy felt so good that he realized he wasn't going to last long in her tight hole, so he pulled out and sank back into Cass in one swift move.

Cass gasped at the sudden impalement, and then after only a few strokes, he performed the same move and sank deep into Beth.

After only a few strokes, he felt his impending release. The first eruption went deep into Beth, but then he quickly pulled out and Cass got the second eruption, then back into Beth for the 3rd and Cass for what was left.

As he extracted himself from her pussy, both girls sat on the table and inspected their pussies, both of which were leaking cum.

"Obviously you came in both of us, but which pussy made you cum?" Cass asked.

"Beth was just so tight, she got the first shot. What does it matter?" Mark asked.

Cass replied, "I lost, so Beth gets first pick of rooms, I get first pick of offices, plus I have to lick your cum out of her pussy."

Beth laughed as she pushed Cass over onto the table and proceeded to move into a 69 position with her on top, both slurping Mark's cum out of their friend's pussy.

Beth was facing Mark and indicated that he move closer. He obliged and she proceeded to suck him back to hardness in between licks of Cass' pussy. While she had been doing that, she had started working her fingers in and out of Cass' ass.

Once she figured Cass was ready, Beth positioned Mark's cock at her ass and Mark slowly pushed inside. She was a bit tight at first and then her sphincter popped open and allowed Mark entry. Cass grunted into Beth's pussy from the intrusion.

Beth smiled as she climbed off her friend, allowing Cass to see Mark as he fucked her ass. Mark fucked her for a couple of minutes like that, before announcing he wasn't going to cum anytime soon. Mark wasn't much for anal and it really did nothing to get him off.

Cass said she was OK with that, as she was already a bit sore, due to his size.

So after he pulled out, he invited the girls to the bathhouse opposite his office. The bathhouse was kind of a neat design. The hot tub was down at one end of the room and the other end of the room was the towel rack and cubbies for clothes. In the middle was four bath tubs along the inside wall, the shower was actually near out outside wall that spanned about half the room. When the shower was turned on, it was a wall of rainfall that was about 1.5 metres wide. There was plenty of groping as they enjoyed the massive rainfall type shower and the consistent water temperature. After they finished the shower, Mark said they could stay here if they wanted, but he was going to go do some exploring.

As if on cue, Zack messaged saying he was just about back to the palace, and that he had stopped and claimed the spot they had chosen for the office. The girls replied and indicated they were coming down, since Mark was leaving.

Just before hopping on the elevator, both girls gave Mark a smouldering kiss with promises of more.

Zack met them as they got off the elevator and asked where they should go to discuss the office.

Mark suggested, "You could setup in the palace courtyard, or go get your rooms sorted out, since you'll be staying here tonight."

They agreed to go get their rooms picked out and then maybe work out on a table on the balcony for the day. Cricket was holographically manning all the unmanned stations, so at least there was someone at the palace lobby, planning office, museum and port terminal.

Before leaving, Mark asked Zack to look into getting Atlantis connected to a couple of Tier 1 Internet backbones, preferably one from North America and one from Europe, as they were now going to need to provide Internet access not only for the entire island, but Atlantis would be the Internet gateway for the entire Federation.

Mark then thought to Cricket, "Maybe we should have put the communications array on the island, rather than floating on the terminal island offshore?"

Cricket laughed, "We didn't think that through very well did we? Don't worry, I have an idea."

Mark laughed at her candour, then thought about what Annabelle had said earlier. So he decided to go check out the port... plus he wanted to try out the lift system.

kkindle
kkindle
570 Followers