Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why did you let her answer those questions for me?"

"Sir, even though I lived my entire life in Canada, I have family in the USA and I am very familiar with American arrogance and tactics. I told her she could answer those, because I'm pretty sure the whole reason for your visit is you feel threatened, because you realize your really aren't as powerful or advanced as you thought you were and you're looking for a weakness to exploit. I seriously doubt you'll find any, but by all means look around."

"You talk about Americans being arrogant, take a look in the mirror! What could you do that makes you so powerful?"

Mark just laughed, "Spoilers! I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. All I can say is whatever country attacks us first, will be made an example of and the entire world will see how useless your little militaries really are, but I will say that we will make all efforts to minimize anyone getting hurt."

"Are you threatening the USA?"

"It's only a threat if you are going to attack us, if your intentions are benign, then you have nothing to worry about."

Just then, the rest of the Americans joined, as the Admiral said, "Do you think you are some kind of god or something?"

The Lieutenant, having not heard the previous conversation, interjected, "Actually several legends say that some of the gods that people used to worship, such as Odin, Ra, and such, were actually Kings of Atlantis!"

The Admiral said, "Seriously? You think this guy here is some kind of god? Show me a miracle!"

The Lieutenant looked surprised as he said, "Uhhh sir, he did just build a massive island in the middle of the ocean, out of nothing! Then as a joke, he turned an entire road into gold. Both of those seem pretty miraculous to me!"

"Yeah right, that's just his technology," the Admiral said as an unexpected sound came from the direction of the palace and everyone looked to see what it was.

The Admiral pulled the Lieutenant's sidearm, "If he's a god then this will have no effect!" as he pointed the gun at Mark and immediately fell to the ground paralyzed.

Mark turned around and shook his head, "You have been warned. This is strike one! Don't let there be another!"

Jared exclaimed, "Did you just kill him?"

"Of course not, he'll be fine in a few minutes, but the gun has to go," Mark waved his hand again and Cricket disintegrated the gun with a TRD shot, which apparently is subsonic and doesn't make a sound.

Everyone gasped as the gun disintegrated into nothingness.

Mark thought, "How convenient and good to know... a good test of the disarmament system!"

"Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me, I have things to do. Admiral, my apologies for having to incapacitate you," Mark said as he turned and started to leave, "I'll see you all in the morning... remember breakfast is from 7 to 9."

Mark thought to Cricket, "Thanks babe, that ought to give them something to think about!"