Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a couple of hours, but eventually everyone got checked in and assigned temporary housing, but since it was already getting dark, most just went to the city, where there was lights, to settle into their places, relax and maybe see some of the sights.

As the crowds were finally starting to diminish, Annabelle's alarm went off indicating it was time to head back to the ranch. As if on cue, Maren arrived at the spaceport and asked if she was ready to go?

Annabelle jokingly said, "I didn't know if I'll ever be ready to go back to snow and cold after being here."

Eventually she did admit that she needed to get going, as both girls gave everyone a kiss and hug, with Annabelle telling everyone she would see them next weekend. T'Soona also decided to go back with them as she missed Jason.

Mark hated leaving Annabelle, but she needed to finish high school and graduate. Annabelle was hoping to take some night courses from the Federation school system or eventually get into a Federation university, which hopefully would exist on Atlantis soon, but that was in the future and she needed to finish her current schooling.

Once Maren, Annabelle and T'Soona had left, the group grabbed a lift back to the city centre. Expecting to see a nearly vacant city centre, they arrived to see people all over the place.

There was a movie about to start at the Amphitheatre and they heard some people say there was soccer and ball games in the stadiums.

Deciding that the night was still young they decided to walk out toward the business ring, where they found there were now several bars open in the same vicinity, complete with bright multi-coloured lights, street vendors and musicians. It had the makings of an actual entertainment district. So far there was a billiards hall, a dance club, a few knick knack stores, a casino, a couple of tattoo parlours and numerous bars and pubs, many with live music. All the places seemed to be quite busy, which bode well for future businesses.

They walked through that area and continued on to the stadiums. The baseball stadium was being used but there was just enough players for two teams plus a couple of spares and only about a couple dozen people in the stands, but they looked like they were having fun.

The soccer stadium however was a different story. There had to be close to a thousand people there and it looked like they had split the field into two. Half of the field was being used for soccer and the other half was being used for lacrosse. The spectators were mainly gathered in the central area so they could watch both games and there was even vendors in the stands selling food and drinks.

The group made their way back toward the palace after stopping and listening to some music for a bit. When they finally got home they just relaxed in the hot tub until it was time for bed. It had been a hectic weekend and everyone was just exhausted.

Annabelle called saying she had got back to the ranch and was missing the tropical weather, although it looked like spring was arriving as a chinook had arrived, so most of the snow had already melted. Joe and Kat both liked the photos and videos she had taken of the locations.

Mark also had a message waiting from General Mayan saying that he was checked into his temporary home and would like to meet tomorrow sometime. Mark replied saying that after breakfast would work and they should meet at the palace.

Since Rayven had missed out on the sex last night, Rayven jumped Mark as soon as they were both naked. She straddled his thighs as she held their cocks together and stroked them both. Mark could feel her wetness on his cock as she sat a bit higher, still stroking her cock, but rubbing her pussy along Mark's shaft. After a bit Rayven repositioned Mark's cock at her slit and sank down onto it.

Rayven fucked herself hard and deep for a few minutes and as Mark was nearing his orgasm, Rayven came. She hadn't even been touching her cock, but it was squirting all over Mark's stomach as Mark began pumping his cum deep inside the little devil. As he came, he sat up and held onto Rayven, kissing her passionately as they both enjoyed their orgasms.

Afterwards they showered and drifted off to sleep.