Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 28

Story Info
Athos is now part of the Federation, time to return home.
8.1k words
4.7
10.4k
22
0

Part 28 of the 58 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers

Moving On

Marnot was the closest member to Athos, being only 3 days in light drive away now that Cricket had upgraded the light engines on the Battlestar and other stationary ships. Marnot itself wasn't actually a planet, but a good sized moon around a very large gas planet.

Marnot was very lush and humid, there were no large mountains or anything, just one big sea that covered most of the moon and two large island continents, which were primarily rainforests.

The dominant civilized species on both continents were called Tinks. Little beings that were similar to T'Soona, but shorter, they couldn't fly and they didn't wear clothes. They all looked very unique and averaged about 75 centimetres tall, the tallest ones maybe reaching 1 metre.

The other civilized creatures were little furry bear type things called Gerrs, but they barely met the description of civilized, they still built their houses in trees and were very much still a simple hunter gatherer type race. Their senator was named Tok and he was a pleasant fellow, but had little to say and wasn't interested in changing anything or and they didn't want anything from the Federation, they just wanted things left as they were.

As such most of the time was spent with the Tinks, who were also quite a simple species and about the only Federation technology the moon used was a miniature version of the lifts, construx, communications and drink dispensers. The Tinks were a social species and talked and travelled frequently to visit other colonies, but didn't seem interested in leaving the planet or making many changes.

Senator Flora was an attractive woman about average height. She had bright red hair, a trimmed red bush and breasts that were not much more than pink nipples on slightly raised mounds.

She invited them to feast with them tonight, but Mark, Rayven, Gyges and Maren were all having so much problems trying to move through the dense forest, especially Gyges and Rayven as their horns were constantly getting tangled in the branches and vines. So Maren took them back to the Poseidon and just left Mark to feast with the little people.

Mark felt very much like a giant as he couldn't fit into any of their buildings, but fortunately they had an outdoor pavilion that had enough room for him to sit on the ground outside and participate in the feast, which was more or less a selection of berries, fruits and vegetables.

Mark didn't eat a lot, but he listened to the village chatter and watched the people. They were a fun loving, easy going people. After supper, the village elders told stories and everyone sat around to listen. After a little more than an hour of story time, the children were sent off to bed and most of the adults got up to go for a walk.

Senator Flora invited Mark to walk with them, so he followed her for about half a kilometre to this beautiful waterfall area and, while the waterfall was breathtaking, Mark's attention was everywhere but, as the place had turned into a massive orgy.

Senator Flora's nipples were puffing out slightly more and she had one hand between her legs. She looked at Mark and licked her lips seductively, "Care to join us?"

Mark's cock was clearly straining his jeans, as she smiled, "Well part of you wants to join us," as she kissed and rubbed his erection through his pants. She then proceeded to unbutton his jeans and pull his pants and underwear down, allowing his cock to spring free. She caught it with both hands before it hit her in the head.

She stared at his cock with both hands, "Wow, this looks like a challenge, why don't you strip off and lie back and I'll take care of you?"

Mark removed the rest of his clothes and lay back on the shore with his feet and legs in the warm water.

Flora straddled his thighs while she stroked and sucked on the head of his cock. Amy, one of Flora's advisers, whom Mark had met earlier decided to join in by straddling Mark's face.

Her pussy had a trimmed blonde strip, but otherwise bare, and was leaking the sweetest nectar. She tasted like a juicy peach. Mark couldn't see, but when Amy said, "It is not going to fit," he knew what Flora was doing as he felt something wet and slick rubbing the head of his cock followed by an incredible tightness around the head of his cock.

Flora gasped as she just held still, while she tried to get used to his size. Eventually she began little up and down movements trying to go a little deeper each time. After a few minutes she let out a huge gasp as the head of his cock applied pressure against her cervix.

Seeing Flora impaled on Mark's cock sent Amy into orgasm. She was a squirter and covered Mark's face in succulent peach flavoured cum. She got off, kissed Mark and helped clean her cum off his face.

She then sat herself on Mark's hand, where his finger just happened to find its way into her pussy. Amy was short by their standards, at about 65cm tall, but she was a horny little vixen. Her breasts were pretty much just nipples on her chest, but she was so cute.

Now that Flora was fully impaled, she began using her legs to lift herself up and down on his cock, which still had a few inches that couldn't fit inside. She was incredibly tight, but she had an incredible look of determination on her face.

As tight as she was, Mark knew he wasn't going to last very long. He didn't think Flora was going to last much longer either, as she had now obtained a good rhythm that felt good for both of them.

Neither of them saw Rose, a cute little brunette that Mark had also met earlier, come running over. She hugged Flora from behind causing her to go deeper, pushing the head of Mark's cock into her womb. Flora cried out, either in pain or orgasm at the intrusion, but the increased tightness caused Mark to begin pumping cum deep in Flora's tight little pussy.

Realizing what she had done, Amy was laughing as Rose was apologizing to Flora, who was now clearly in the throes of orgasm, oblivious to everything except the cock that was pumping hot cum deep inside her.

After a couple of minutes, she came back to reality and acknowledged Rose, Amy and Mark. Surprisingly, as much cum as he had pumped into her, none had leaked out because of how tight she was. As she extracted herself off of Mark's cock though, there was a torrent of cum that poured out of her bright pink pussy. Rose and Amy saw the copious amount of cum and began to lick it up as Flora lay her upper body on Mark's chest and kissed him.

Flora just smiled between kisses and said, "Wow!"

Mark was also smiling, "Wow is the perfect descriptor for what just happened. Thank you my lady!"

Flora had the biggest grin, "No, thank you, my King!" suddenly her eyes went wide as Rose and Amy both said, "Wow!"

The two girls, seeing how stretched out Flora's pussy was, were taking turns shoving a fist into her and then withdrawing it to lick the cum off, then shoving it back in. Eventually Flora's pussy got too sensitive and she begged for them to stop.

The nightly orgies definitely weren't marathon sessions as, by the time Rose had cleaned up their cum, they were the only ones left by the waterfall.

They all walked into the water and washed their bodies off and then collected Mark's clothes and headed back toward the village.

When they reached the village, Maren was waiting with a big smile on her face. "Looks like I missed all the fun!"

Flora looked at Mark, "Did you have fun, my King?"

"Definitely! It was the best party I've gone to in a long time!" as he squeezed Flora's ass, causing all three girls to giggle.

"I see! My King, the Commander wants to get underway, so we must get going if we're to keep your schedule," Maren said with a sly grin.

Mark kneeled down and kissed all three girls and said, "Thank you for the wonderful evening, sadly duty calls and I must go, but I will definitely be back!"

They all blew him kisses as he and Maren turned to walk toward the shuttle, but just before they got to the shuttle, Mark noticed this big grin on Maren's face and she seemed to be on the verge of giggling.

"What's got you smiling so much?"

She giggled, "It sounds like the start of a joke... a blonde, a brunette and a redhead were all having sex with the King..."

Mark laughed, "It does sound funny when you put it that way."

"So did you fuck all of them?"

"No, just Senator Flora."

"Wow, I'm amazed she could even get you inside her!"

"She was even tighter than T'Soona, but she was determined to get it in."

When they got in the shuttle, Maren unzipped her jacket to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath, "Since you're already naked, would you fancy a quickie in a pussy you might fit inside of better?"

Mark smiled at the sexy looking bunny girl as he helped her remove the rest of her uniform.

When they returned to the Poseidon, Mark immediately went to the bar and ordered a steak sandwich. He was starving, since he really hadn't eaten much at the feast and then the extracurricular activities with Flora, Rose, Amy and then Maren had left him famished.

Adam joined him at the bar while he ate, and asked, "Where to now?"

"You know when I have to be back to Earth, so it's your call! I'm up for stopping by any planets on the way back to Earth, as long as we're back in time for my wedding."

Suspecting Mark was going to say that, Adam pulled up a miniature star chart and showed the route back toward Earth. Only 3 days light travel away was a planet named Neptune, but not the Neptune from Earth's Solar System. It was a small ocean planet with lots of islands scattered all over it. It was the home planet of the Aquarens, or merpeople, and one of the most popular vacation spots in the entire Federation.

"Sure we could swing by there, it doesn't look too far out of the way," then Mark noticed another planet in the same system and asked, "What's that one?"

"That's Hytros, we could also go that way, but they don't think much of the Federation. They're a very arrogant race, kind of like the superpowers on Earth, but they control the entire planet. They are fairly advanced, but do have not have a space program that we know of. We do have a Destroyer in their vicinity monitoring them, but that's it."

Mark thought about it and decided, "Neptune it is, we'll eventually revisit Hytros, but it's not on the priority list."

Adam tapped his comm and told the bridge to set course for Neptune.

After Mark finished his meal, they retired to their quarters just to relax and play some board games. Despite all the technology, good old fashioned board and card games were still quite popular. After a few games they started getting ready for bed, when the door buzzed.

Nyssia and Myrria had heard they were going to Neptune, so they made a point to visit Mark and Rayven. After making sure there was no cum left in either of their cocks and that their pussies were completely full of cum, they asked Mark if they could visit family for a couple of days before they returned to their duties.

Three days later they were in orbit around Neptune.

Neptune was about half the size of Earth and was almost completely ocean with ice at the polar poles. There was thousands upon thousands of islands scattered throughout the oceans, with the largest island being only about a third of the size of Atlantis and featured the planet's only spaceport.

Almost their entire civilization lived underwater, Neptune itself had very little in the way of surface animals, except birds and little lizards and a few insects.

Since the islands were uninhabited, Neptune was a very popular vacation destination with resorts owning their own islands. It was also quite a popular place for the wealthier people to have vacation homes or to retire, because just like the resorts, they owned their very own islands.

Maren, Mark, Gyges, Rayven, Myrria and Nyssia were all on the first shuttle out. After the thorough fucking they had given Mark and Rayven, Mark had promised them they could have two days with their families.

On the trip to the spaceport, Myrria and Nyssia kept teasing Mark, Rayven and Gyges. Nyssia gave Maren some coordinates and as they were approaching the location, the two blue beauties stood up and stripped off. Mark, Rayven and Gyges all started getting a bit uncomfortable as they seemed to have some swelling in their pants.

Myrria and Nyssia, of course, just teased them more, until Maren announced they were at the coordinates. Then the ramp opened with the shuttle hovering just above the water, as the girls walked out onto the ramp and dove into the water.

Maren then closed the ramp, hovered the ship a bit higher and then went into the back, smiling as she started to unzip her jacket, again exposing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "I suspect you all have raging hard ons right now? Would you like me to take care of you?"

All three began removing their clothes as Maren finished stripping.

Being the king, Maren got down on her knees and started sucking Mark's cock and stroking Rayven's, as she sat next to Mark. Gyges took the opportunity to kneel behind Maren and plunged his bull cock deep into the bunny and began fucking her with reckless abandon. It didn't take long until he was cumming deep into her pussy.

As he withdrew himself, cum started leaking out onto the floor, Maren then got up positioned her pussy above Mark's cock and lowered herself, Rayven then got behind her and slowly slid into her pussy right beside Mark's.

It didn't take but a minute or two of both cocks fucking in and out of her already cum filled cunt, before Mark and Rayven were both depositing their cum deep inside the bunny's pussy.

While Maren was collecting herself after numerous orgasms, Rayven licked her pussy clean, eliciting a couple more small orgasms before her clit got too sensitive to touch.

Eventually everyone got dressed and they resumed their trip to the spaceport.

Oddly enough the spaceport was a lot like the port on Atlantis, the terminal was a big 3-pointed star building with the control tower and communications array on top of the central section. The difference being that all three sides were spaceports, they didn't have any marine traffic on the shallow seas.

As they arrived there was eight senators waiting for them. Seven were Aquaren and one was human. Mark got introduced to them by Senator Triton, who seemed to be the primary leader of the planet. The other six Aquaren senators were the leaders of each of the seven seas and lastly there was Senator Juliardi, a human female that looked like she was definitely up there in years. She was the elected senator for the residents and companies that owned or lived on the islands. Mark was a bit leary of her as she had kind of a rich heiress vibe to her.

You know the kind, where everything in the world has to revolve around them and everyone should be thankful that they are in her presence?

Once the introductions were done, Senator Triton escorted them to a very nice looking hotel.

As they were getting checked into the hotel, Maren nudged Mark and nodded her head towards the elderly senator and whispered, "You aren't going to fuck that senator are you?"

Mark laughed and whispered back, "Not planning on it! Besides I think you got all the cum out of my balls earlier."

"I'm pretty sure I could get more," she said with a mischievous grin as Mark pinched her ass.

After they got checked into their rooms, everyone met at a huge cabana by the pool. Maren, Rayven and Gyges all went for a swim in the refreshing blue waters.

Senator Triton asked, "What brought you to our planet today? Aren't you getting married in a week?"

Mark explained, "Yes I am, but I'm trying to eventually visit all the federated planets. I'm sure you've heard that we just added another planet to the Federation and Neptune just happened to be between Athos and Earth."

Senator Juliardi seemed upset, "So you won't be staying long then?"

"We are only staying for two days on this trip. Although I've been told this is the place to come for a vacation. I'm not sure when I'll actually get to take a vacation, but this will be where I come for it. Maybe we could come here for our honeymoon?"

Senator Triton said, "You and your companions must come to the feast tomorrow night then! That is the peak of our winter solstice."

"Well, we can't miss the winter solstice! Of course we'll stay. We won't be leaving until the next morning. Besides, two of our communications officers are from here and I promised they could have two days with their families."

Mark called Adam and told him about the winter solstice. It was one of the two big celebrations each year for each planet, so being in the security force and always travelling, if you got a chance to attend one on whatever planet you were near, you went!

All of the planets had now had their security stations upgraded to Orbital Hubs and they had all received their Sentinels, which were manufacturing seeding ships and distributing them in different directions from there, so their explored universe was expanding rapidly in all directions.

With the Sentinel nearby, the Commander announced that everyone on the Poseidon could go down to the surface tomorrow night for the big party, if they wanted.

For the next few hours, the senators and Mark talked about all sorts of things, including Earth, Atlantis, Athos, Sebastian, The Empire, and, of course, the wedding. Eventually they started excusing themselves to retire to their homes as they all had big celebrations to host tomorrow night.

The celebration on Jewel though was the one to attend, since it was the biggest island on the planet, plus it was in Senator Triton's sea and home to most of Senator Juliardi's permanent residents. It was also the only spaceport and the major business hub for the planet.

Eventually after all the senators had left, Mark and his crew went inside for a late meal and then to retire for the night. Since it was such a warm night they all ended up sleeping on lounge chairs out on the balcony, just breathing in the salty ocean air.

The next morning they woke up, had showers and then went to breakfast. Senator Triton and his wife found them in the restaurant and invited them to visit his city for the day, to which they agreed.

The Aquarens often swam everywhere, unless it was a long distance, or if they had guests. Neptune had both the above ground lift system and an underwater train system similar to Atria. Upon joining the Federation and seeing the nicer housing systems, most of the Aquaren cities were now underwater domes on the ocean floor, which is probably where Atria got the idea, since Neptune had been in the Federation for hundreds of years.

The construction in those cities seemed more Earth-like than other places they had been in that they used apartment style housing complexes instead of individual stand alone houses. The areas around the apartments though were in immaculate condition, unlike most apartment complexes on Earth. Due to the advanced recycling technology used throughout the Federation, there just wasn't any trash or garbage to foul the air or spoil the sights. Speaking of sights, the underwater cities were primarily Aquaren and few people were clothed and they were all quite attractive and fit.

They spent the day wandering through a variety of markets and fantastically manicured gardens filled with flowers and plants. The cities were built in the shallower parts of the seas and the domes went nearly to the surface, so sunlight was the primary light source in the domes, which is what allowed their gardens to flourish.

Not surprisingly, most of the restaurants they found in the city were seafood based, which Maren didn't really care much for, but everyone else seemed to love it. After lunch, they checked out a bunch more shops and markets and then decided to head back to the hotel to rest and relax before the big festival that night.

kkindle
kkindle
572 Followers