Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkindle
kkindle
573 Followers

Then exit the east side of the stage, with both of you holding the trident, where your chariot will be waiting. There will be people there to help both of you get in it and then ride down the east path to greet the masses."

After going through Mark's schedule, she filled the couple in on the other details, "Almost every senator from every planet is in town for the wedding, as is Samira and AFNN, who will be broadcasting the wedding. The music is going to be handled by RA1138 from Atlanterra, one of the more popular radio stations in the Federation, they were actually going to broadcast all the music from the amphitheatre, so that people anywhere in the Federation could dance to the same music as everyone at the wedding. The wedding and subsequent dance was going to be broadcast to sold out stadiums across the Federation. There's also going to be many leaders and news organizations from numerous countries around Earth here also."

Mark looked at Annabelle and nudged her with his shoulder, "I told you we should have eloped!"

Annabelle laughed, as Liyana punched Mark in the shoulder, "You're the King, you can't elope!" She then scowled at Annabelle, "Quit encouraging him!"

Liyana laughed and walked away from them saying, "This is going to be the best wedding ever!"

Mark and Annabelle just laughed. It was nice to see Liyana so excited and giddy, since she was pretty much always in business mode. Since Mark was told to stay away until the wedding. The couple shared a passionate kiss before they parted, with Annabelle suggesting he go hang out at the ranch.

That didn't sound bad, but Mark had been away for so long that he felt he should hang around the city today and then go out to the ranch tonight. After all there was a lot of people in the city that had come in for the wedding, he'd probably see a few of them just by hanging around the city centre.

Gyges said he had a meeting to go to and left for the port. Gyges was always so quiet, so saying he had a meeting caught Mark by surprise. So Mark just hung around the city centre for a while and talked to anyone that wanted to talk throughout the day. Gyges caught up to him just before lunch, so they had some street tacos from one of the cart vendors.

Mark inquired about how his meeting went, but Gyges didn't say anything other than it went well. He actually had a smile on his usual stone facade look, as he knew Mark was curious.

After a while, Mark and Gyges went to the transit stop and called for a lift. A little over half an hour later they were landing at the ranch. During the trip, they got to see the development all over the Eumelus and Ampheres regions, there were some decent sized cities in those regions, the biggest city being right down on the Evenor River delta on the Eumelus and Mneseus border. In actuality it was two cities, one on each side of the river, since Atlantis rules prohibited a city from spanning a border.

Mark hadn't been to the ranch since they moved a month ago, and he hadn't seen Buck since just before graduation, but he came to the fence as soon as Mark whistled, so Mark gave him an apple and hopped on for a quick ride into the pasture. Candy and Dany opened the gate to join them.

They went to the north end of the pasture, where the elevation was higher. Mark dismounted and just sat in the shade, looking over the valley and ranch as Buck drank from the stream which cut through the trees.

Candy gave Mark a mischievous smile as she approached him and gave him a passionate kiss as she freed the growing bulge in his pants. Then she turned around and Mark obligingly buried his cock deep into her pussy. Soon he felt the tingling sensation as Candy felt him getting bigger inside her.

Mark and Candy fucked for several minutes as the girls kissed and massaged each other's breasts. Eventually Mark reached that point of no return and began pumping his cum deep into her.

Dany said, "I see what you mean about his stamina! Wow!"

Mark sat down on a rock near the stream as he watched the girls as they played with each other. Eventually they started fisting each other, which stirred Mark's cock back to life and he ended up giving Dany a good fucking, she loved feeling his cock grow inside her.

Once everyone had recovered, Mark mounted up and they headed back to the ranch for lunch, where they just put out some sandwich materials and everyone made their own.

Later in the afternoon, he took Buck on another ride, with Candy and Dany, further up into the foothills of Mount Cleito. They ended up fucking both of the girls a couple of times, near a beautiful waterfall they found.

Mark and Gyges were going to stay at the ranch tonight, so Joe fired up the BBQ and cooked some steaks and potatoes for Gyges, Mark and himself. The centaurs were, for the most part, vegetarians although they had grown to like spaghetti, tacos and burgers.

Tomorrow was Friday and the wedding was happening on Saturday. From everything in the news, it sounded like this was going to be the biggest wedding ever broadcast in the Federation. Obviously there was no mention of how many Earth based news organizations were going to cover the wedding, but it didn't really matter. The wedding would be recorded for all to see.

That night they sat around a roaring campfire telling stories and Mark introduced everyone to roasting marshmallows and then s'mores. Needless to say both were a hit!

They eventually turned in for the night, but not until after he and Gyges gave Candy and Dany another load of cum each, much to the girls delight.

Friday they just hung around the ranch and relaxed a bit, although they did visit Candy and Dany's place a few times and made sure their pussies were kept full of cum. Mark did touch base with Adam, Kaleb and Bentiri to make sure they knew the schedule and they said they would meet him at the amphitheatre at 14:00.

Mark was a bit nervous that night and didn't get much sleep.

kkindle
kkindle
573 Followers