Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A subsequent knock on the craft saw the craft shake and the door handle turn. As the door opened, a woman fell out, but was caught by surrounding personnel. She looked like she was suffering from hypothermia, so medics used a stabilizer disk and transported her to the medibay beside the gym. As soon as they had cleared the ships door, two more people boarded the craft to find the man unresponsive. They used a stabilizer disk on him and also transported him to the medibay.

Since they had got what they came for, had no estimate on their recovery time and no idea of their origin, Mark told Adam that they may as well head back to Earth.

Mark put one of their construx devices on the ship and told Cricket to reconstruct the ship and see if she could figure out what happened, maybe she could access the computer systems and find out more information about where they came from.

Not wanting to disturb Cricket's reconstruction of the ship, they left two security near the ship as everyone else returned to their duties. They went next door to the gym and worked out a bit, until one of the medics came and told them one of the beds was nearing completion.

They went to the medibay and waited until the medics escorted Shanda out of the medibay, to where Mark and Athena were waiting. The medic said there was still no estimated time of completion for the second medibed, so Mark just told her to keep him informed if anything changed.

Mark turned to Shanda, "I'm Mark Phoenix, King of the Atlantean Federation. Welcome aboard!"

Shanda was an ebony beauty with a very athletic build. She would put most fitness trainers to shame. She was tall, at roughly 6' with green eyes and short black hair. She had decent C-cup breasts that looked surprisingly firm.

"My lord, you saved my life! I'm so glad you are real! When you spoke to us right after the accident, we thought we were dead and were speaking to a god," then she returned to looking around, "Whoa, this is a big ship!"

"Well, gods aren't real, I'm just a man, but I'm glad we got here as fast as we did. What happened?"

"The last thing I remember was our batteries dying because there wasn't enough sunlight to charge them. Once they were depleted, Cordero said the only air we had left was what was in the cabin, which he estimated would last about 6 hours, but the problem was that we would have no heat. We covered up with all the blankets we had and ate the remaining food so our bodies had fuel. I remember getting sleepy and the next thing I remember was a knock on the door."

The medic then came out and told them, "There's a time on the other bed, it says 2:15!"

Mark smiled, "Well that's good news, Cordero will be as good as new in a little over 2 hours."

Shanda hugged Mark, "Thank you!"

Mark smiled, "I'm glad we could help! We managed to get your star charts from your ship, which is in our landing bay, so we're already trying to locate your home. Hopefully we'll have some ideas before Cordero wakes up."

Over the next two hours, they went to the cafeteria and got Shanda some food and drink as they all sat and talked. They all got the feeling they had been telling the truth and that they were genuinely lost in space.

It sounded like Magellan was somewhere between Earth and Athos, as far as its development. They still had individual nations, but had never gone to war, they were simply separated by geography as each had their own island continents.

It wasn't until a medic escorted Cordero into the cafeteria that they realized they had been talking for over two hours already. Upon seeing her partner, Shanda hugged Cordero as she cried... realizing they had survived against all odds. Cordero returned her hug, but was just looking around, seemingly also amazed at the size of the ship.

Cordero was a tall ebony man who was also in excellent physical shape. He was about 6'4" with a bald head and brown eyes.

Mark then introduced himself to Cordero and invited him to sit down and join them for some food and drink, since they had just been snacking up until that point and it was nearing meal time for many on the ship.

Over the meal, the visitors asked all kinds of questions about the different species and the different planets. Their curiosities were in overdrive from everything around them as pretty much every race was represented in the cafeteria.

Eventually it came around to them asking if Mark wasn't a god, how did he know they were there and then communicate with them?

Mark explained that he had designed the sensor network and it was built to relay and speed up interstellar communications. He simply gets notified if anything of unknown origin is detected and then he used the communication relays to talk.

That seemed to quell their god theories, so the conversation turned to where were they going and what was being done to try and find their home?

Mark explained, "To find your home we have combined some information from your computers and made some calculations based on where we first detected you and where we picked you up, which gave us a direction of drift. Then we rerouted a few autonomous seeding ships, for our sensor network, to possible systems you may have come from. Without knowing how far you had travelled, it could be some time before we find your planet.

If any life is detected, I will be notified, but I can say that our best guess right now is a system that will take our seeding ships a couple of days to reach. Then if anything is detected, we would send a recon ship to check it out. In the meantime, we are returning to our ancestral world, which is the closest planet to where you were found."

A day later they were back in orbit around Earth and they invited the visitors to hang out on Atlantis until they had some leads on their home world.

They landed at the spaceport, which in and of itself was quite an eye opener for any visitor as you don't just see massive triple port facilities with each section more than a kilometre in length.

They had made some changes to the port facility. Since they no longer had huge ships coming down to the space port they had setup a couple of private enterprises on the north end of the spaceport. One was the Space Tours business and a couple of moving companies with cargo ships had setup shop there.

Mark and Athena just watched their guests, as it was like watching kids in a candy store. Their eyes were wide and they were fascinated by the lift system and the scenery.

Then when they got to the city it was all about architecture, the aquatic rings and just the relaxed way of life that everyone seemed to have.

From the way they were looking at everything, Mark got wondering about how advanced their civilization really was, but then guessed it was probably more like the rest of Earth, since Atlantis was a technological oddity on the planet.

The rest of the day, the guests spent time wandering around the city, they went to the museum, the zoo and numerous other attractions, eventually returning to the city centre parks and joining everyone else sitting or wading in the fountains.

Samira caught up with them in the late afternoon and then sat down and interviewed Cordero and Shanda.

The rest of the afternoon they just relaxed until they got hungry and then went to try one of the new restaurants that had opened up.

After supper, many decided to go to the stadium to catch the Acropolis vs Ampheres match, while Mark and Annabelle decided to go to the ranch to ride their horses.

Cordero asked if he could go to the game and Shanda asked if she could go to the ranch, so everyone went their separate ways for the evening.

The trip to the ranch took about 30 minutes and Shanda got to see some more of the island. She was a country girl at heart and grew up on a farm on Magellan before moving to the city to go to university. Contrary to what everyone thought, she and Cordero were strictly coworkers as Cordero had a family back on Magellan.

When they arrived at the ranch, everyone was just finishing supper at the cook house, so they went and picked over some leftovers and introduced Shanda to everyone.

After the introductions and the supper was cleaned up, they continued out to the pasture.

Joe had decided to just leave the horses in the pastures since there wasn't any dangerous wildlife and the weather was fairly stable temperature wise. Plus each pasture did have a shelter and they had fenced off a few more pastures so they could rotate them and allow the grass to regrow. It turned out that the horses also liked the beanbag type pillows the centaurs preferred, so there was one of those in each shelter in each pasture, so that saved having to spread hay around for bedding.

Dany and Candy joined Mark and Annabelle on their evening ride, with Shanda riding on Candy.

Unfortunately it was too late in the day to start the ride up to the Meteor Plateau. So they were following everyone's favourite trail, which went toward Mount Cleito and led to a beautiful waterfall that eventually ran into the Evenor River. That was going to be the go-to trail as it was only a couple hours up there and was very scenic, from that elevation you could even see Acropolis from there, well the palace and taller buildings anyway.

Just like last time, Buck decided to give Dany a good fucking, which Shanda watched with a gleam in her eyes. Candy went to inspect the filly's pussy and seeing the freshly fucked pussy leaking a bit of cum, she pushed her fist into Dany's pussy and pulled it out covered in Buck's cum. She then took a lick and offered Dany a lick as well. Then returned to fisting the filly.

Shanda was quietly rubbing herself while watching the scene in front of her as Dany moved beside Candy, so they could both fist each other.

Annabelle brought Shanda out of her reverie when she asked, "Do you need a hand?"as Annabelle curled her hand into a fist and smiled at Shanda.

Shanda looked at Mark, then smiled and said, "Yes please!" as she stood up and started removing her clothes, Annabelle followed suit and settled beside Shanda on a blanket they had set out.

Annabelle then realized that while Shanda was wet, there wasn't enough lube for her entire hand. Annabelle got up and walked over to Candy who then smiled as she withdrew her hand and Annabelle proceeded to shove her fist into Dany's cum filled hole.

She then went back to Shanda and started rubbing cum onto and into Shanda's pussy.

It didn't take long before Annabelle had managed to work her entire hand into Shanda and was gently fisting her hairless slit, while Shanda was moaning at the sensation.

The way Annabelle was sitting, Shanda was returning the favour by slowly moving her fist in and out of Annabelle's pussy... her hand mimicking Annabelle's movements.

Mark felt left out so Dany gave him a nod and pointed for him to come fuck Candy. Mark quickly stripped off and moved behind Candy and slipped his hard cock into her wet slit. He felt the tingling almost as soon as he was balls deep in the filly and soon he was pumping in and out to her moans.

Annabelle, Shanda and Candy were soon approaching orgasm so Dany readied herself. When Mark started to cum, he pulled out a bit and Dany took over pumping Mark's cock, to get every drop of cum into her friends pussy. Then once he finished, she licked his cock clean.

As everyone recovered from their orgasms, they waded into the crystal clear water, washed themselves off and then began the trek back to the ranch.

They called for a lift as soon as they got the horses brushed down and back into the pasture. As the lift descended down to pick them up, they gave everyone kisses and hugs and half an hour later they were back at the palace.

When they arrived it was already quite late and the game had been over for a while, although that didn't stop everyone from giving them an excited summary of what apparently was an incredible back and forth game that Acropolis managed to win.

Due to the late hour, Annabelle suggested that they stay in a couple of the rooms in the residence, since there was many empty rooms on the main level.

That night Mark and Rayven double teamed Annabelle and filled up ass and pussy with cum before resetting the bed and going to sleep.