Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass then smiled big as she grabbed Jacob's cock and rubbed the head of it along her wet slit. Sensing she wanted the same thing, Jacob moved a bit forward and the head of his cock slipped inside her as she moaned. Sensing he still needed some prompting, Cass wiggled down, making sure his cock got all the way inside her.

Unfortunately, Jacob's inexperience came through as he immediately came, shooting his cum deep into Cass.

Cass groaned as she felt his cock twitch as his hot cum squirted inside her, then she smiled, "Sorry, did I cause that?"

Jacob was visibly upset as he started to apologize, "I'm sor..."

Cass wrapped her legs around him, sat up on his lap and gave him a big kiss, "Don't be! Now that you've cum, you'll last longer!"

She then began gyrating her hips, keeping his cock hard inside her. Beth mimicked the same move as Eric then picked her up and then he lay on the lounger as Beth straddled him and began fucking him in earnest.

Jacob followed along as he grabbed Cass' ass, picked her up and sat down on the lounger with Cass on top.

Mark just slid inside Annabelle as she lay back on the lounger, letting Mark slowly fuck her.

After about 5 minutes, both Beth and Cass were in the midst of their second orgasms as Eric and Jacob reached theirs. Once they had recovered, both girls just lay on their guys chests, keeping their softening cocks inside them. Mark hadn't cum, but he just stayed inside her until everyone decided they needed to clean off. There was an outdoor shower by the bathhouse, but everyone decided to just go for a swim so they all ran off the end of the diving board and into the warm lake.

After a few minutes of frolicking in the water, they decided to take the boat out for a spin, so everyone climbed the ladder up onto the dock and got in the boat. As Jacob pressed the button to lower the boat down into the water, everyone found a lifejacket that fit them under the various seats. Soon they were backing out into his private inlet and were soon out on the open water. After touring around the big island on the southern end of the lake and a few of the smaller islands similar to his, they decided to return to the house in case anyone else showed up.

As they returned to the house, a lift was just in the process of landing. As they parked the boat, they went up to the house to meet the new arrivals. It was everyone that had gone to Survival Park, so after welcoming him to his home, everyone got an abbreviated tour of the house and the patio. Seeing the bathhouse, everyone changed into their swimsuits and then ran down the dock and jumped in the water.

Since it was nearing noon, Mark and Jacob started the barbecue and threw on some burgers and hot dogs. Then as people exited the water they could relax on the patio and have some lunch.

Henry and Amelia showed up after lunch by boat. They just lived on the north end of the lake, they didn't have a lakefront lot, but the community they lived in surrounded a golf course, and the clubhouse and community centre served the community, golf course and marina, which is where Henry kept his boat.

They had went for a round of golf in the morning and then had lunch at the clubhouse with their golf buddies before heading over.

There were too many people to go in the ski boat, and Henry's boat was a more cruiser type boat than a ski boat, so some people went boating and water skiing, while others took turns taking the jet skis out for a spin and Jacob brought out two jet boards as well. A jet board is more or less a surf board with its own water jet propulsion.

As the sun was starting to set, Jacob brought out a bunch of steaks as well as salads, fruits and vegetables and, as Jacob manned the barbecue, they were soon all enjoying an excellent meal. Then for dessert, Henry and Amelia had brought a big cake to celebrate Jacob's new house as well as the launch of Trash Converters.

Afterwards, everyone was too stuffed and tired to go back out on the water, so they just relaxed on the patio and played a few patio games before eventually calling it a night and heading home. Eventually it was just the original six of them, plus Rayven, that remained.

Throughout the day, Cass and Jacob had been flirting with each other, so Annabelle and Beth suggested leaving the two lovebirds. So Annabelle called for a lift and they were all soon headed back to the city centre.

The next morning, Mark and Rayven got to watch Beth and Eric having sex, as they also fucked on the balcony. Then everyone met at the pavilion for breakfast, sans Zack and Cass of course. Everyone discussed their plans for the day, of which no one really had any plans. Most of the gang were going golfing, the rest were just going to relax.

After breakfast, Mark, Annabelle, Rayven, Beth and Eric were just walking around one of the parks when Cass called and invited them back to the lake house. Not having any plans, they made their way to the transit stop, called for a lift and were soon approaching the island.

Similar to Saturday morning, they ended up spending most of the day naked on the patio. Jacob seemed much happier and more relaxed around Cass and they seemed to be a good match for each other.

They spent the day relaxing on the patio and dock, although Mark and Rayven did take the jet boards out for a bit. Around lunch, Mark started getting notified that government officials from around the world had started arriving for the meeting with the Norn tomorrow, so he, Annabelle and Rayven called for a lift and returned to the city.

Mark spent the afternoon hanging out near the base of the palace welcoming foreign dignitaries.

Monday morning, Mark was in his office talking to Junga and instructed him to land his ship at the senate chamber at 10:00 local time, then he had Cricket send a notification to all the visiting dignitaries about the meeting time and location.

Once everyone was up, they walked to the pavilion for breakfast and then just hung around until Mark, Liyana and Gyges had to leave for the meeting.

Mark then realized this was the first time he had ever been in the senate chamber. It looked like every other senate chamber he had been in, but he had never been in one of the meeting rooms. The room they had chosen was pretty large and had been cleared out, with chairs arranged around the perimeter. As the foreign officials filed in they did some rearranging of the chairs so each group had a bit of separation between each group. There wasn't any special looking chairs, so no one knew where the Norn or even Mark and his group were going to sit and everyone seemed lost and confused.

Finally someone took it upon themselves to declare the chairs near the entrance for the host and visiting aliens.

Mark and Liyana met the Norn ambassador and entourage as they landed at the senate chamber and, after greeting them, escorted them inside to the meeting room.

There was only about 20 countries that showed up to meet with the Norn. All the usual suspects had arrived. Mostly members of the United Nations, who the head of the United Nations then took it upon himself to chair the meeting.

Once Mark and the Norn were seated, he stepped forward and welcomed the Norn to Earth. Mark just smiled, since he had already done that and Junga smiled as well.

Junga then thanked everyone for meeting with them, but he indicated he wasn't sure what the purpose of the meeting was for?

The UN head then laid out the goal of the meeting, "The goal of this meeting is to introduce ourselves to you in hopes of developing trade deals between the Norn world and Earth."

Junga smiled again, "What do you think the Norn can offer Earth that the Atlanteans, who already live here, cannot?"

One man stood up and said, "Technology! The Atlanteans will not let us have their technology without them overseeing its use."

Junga said, "That is very wise of them and what the Norn would do as well!"

"But why?"

"I'm sure the King here has already explained why technology cannot be given to a species that is not ready. That is kind of a universal rule and any race that breaks that rule is not acting in your best interests. Such rapid technological advancements cause chaos, unrest and destabilizes the economy. Once that happens your planet would be ripe for conquering. All we can offer would be agricultural foodstuffs to help feed your people, but even those could be obtained from the Atlanteans much faster than from us. The Atlanteans estimate a one way trip to our system from here would take 3 to 4 months, but we estimate it will take us closer to 5 months at our speeds."

The American then stood up, "So you're saying if we want any technology advances, to just let the Atlanteans control it?"

"Yes, they are the legacy of the Mazjik, who are the creators of most, if not all, civilized life in the universe. The Atlanteans have proven their benevolence consistently over many lifetimes, you would be wise to listen to them."

One of the reps then said, "But the King came from this planet, what makes him any better than the rest of us?"

"Has he not proven himself to be benevolent, like the Mazjik, helping to make the world a better place?"

The Chinese rep, through his interpreter said, "He sells their technology around the world, but not to us and he's attacked us. He's breaking the rules as you say, he should not be the King."

Junga suspected what was going on, so he made a couple of statements, "To start, I would like to say that the Atlanteans are about as close to the Mazjik as you can get and the Norn are in no position to influence their society in any way. Throughout history, the only way to restructure a society, without being part of that society and going through the proper steps, is by conquering them, which is not something that the Norn, or even the Atlanteans would do. I am not familiar with your level of technology, but I can say that the Norn are not even remotely close to the Atlanteans level of technology, as we've recently witnessed.

In case you were not aware, the only reason the Norn are here today is because the Atlanteans helped us defend your planet from a destructive species that has already destroyed countless planets. In all honesty, if the Atlanteans had not assisted, none of you would likely be here right now as we alone could likely not have defeated the Destructors."

That statement seemed to quell any further accusations against the Federation and brought silence to the room.

Just then both Junga and Mark's communicators beeped, and within seconds most of the representatives phones were beeping as well.

Junga then announced, "It looks like you have more urgent matters to attend. We will remain no longer. If you are interested, we can talk agricultural trade, although we will not set up an embassy on this planet, but if you need to contact us, please go through the Atlanteans, they will soon have an active communication link with our planets."

Mark then stood to speak, "I think this meeting is pretty much over. We should have our communications link connected to the Norn within 3 or 4 months, watch the Federation website for the announcement. Thank you for your attending this meeting. Enjoy your time on Atlantis."

Mark escorted Junga and his entourage back to the landing pad, discussing the alert they had both just received. Mark said he would monitor the situation and take care of it, but he was going to let the other countries think about it and see if they asked for their help.

Junga laughed and then said it was a worthwhile meeting from the fact that the other governments at least had a chance to be involved.

Soon Junga and his entourage had boarded their ship and were lifting off into the sky, as Mark turned around and faced most of the meeting representatives.

The UN rep asked first, "The Federation will take care of the asteroid won't you?"

Mark smiled, "You are constantly telling us that you don't need our help, and that you can take care of defending Earth... Here's your chance to prove it!"

"If it hits Earth, it could destroy Atlantis, are you willing to put your precious Atlantis in our 'incompetent' hands?"

"Cricket, how big is it and where is it projected to strike?"

"My projections show it is roughly 300 metres in diameter and that it will strike just off the coast of Wenzhou, China in 32 days time."

"It's only about 300 metres in diameter and projected to hit the southeastern coast of China in about a month's time... Atlantis will be safe. You've got a month to prepare! This is a piece of cake compared to an orbital attack, when you would have no time to prepare, and it's hardly an extinction level event. Here's your chance to prove yourselves!"

As some of the reps were pleading for the Federation to intervene, Mark just shook his head as he passed through the crowd, walked downstairs, exited the senate chamber and went into the park, where he knew he would find friends.

He found Annabelle and Rayven by the fountain and as soon as he sat down, they both inquired about how the meeting went?

Mark laughed, "The meeting went pretty much exactly as expected, there's nothing anyone has that the Norn might want, and everyone on Earth just wants technology, because we won't give it to them. The Norn said almost the exact same words we've said about giving technology to civilizations that aren't ready. So after further discussion pretty much the only thing they could trade was foodstuffs and agriculture, but even then the Norn said it didn't make sense to get it from them, as it would be nearly a 4 month trip one way."

Annabelle said, "Did we give or get anything from the Norn?"

Mark said, "We got a friend to talk to. They're pretty much on the same level as we are, so as a benefit to both of us, they've given us their star charts and we're redirecting some seeding ships to them. Then we can both use the same communications network and sensor beacons, so more or less we'll be able to communicate with them and we will rapidly expand our monitored space in hopes of finding more rifts, which they say they know of two of them, so the Norn have asked us if we can monitor them, so I'm going to redirect a couple of Sentinels that way also."

Rayven asked, "So nothing else came about in the meeting?"

Mark said, "Well, we did all get notified that there's an asteroid headed toward Earth and it'll be here in about a month."

Annabelle said, "Are we going to take care of it?"

Mark said, "Likely, but maybe not! Atlantis isn't in danger as it's projected to hit the coast off southeastern China, so after everyone at the meeting also asked if we were going to take care of it for them, I told them 'No!'. They've all been saying they're capable of defending this planet and that they don't need our help... so I told them this was their chance to prove it and that this would be a piece of cake compared to defending against an orbital attack."

Annabelle laughed, "Nice! We will step in if they fail right?"

Mark said, "I'm not planning on stepping in until it's just about to hit the surface. I'm thinking if we hit it with a TRD just as it hits the atmosphere, it'll still streak across the sky and scare the hell out of everyone, but should deconstruct before impact, but don't tell anyone else that! I want to see if they can actually come up with anything or if they just expect us to take care of it for them?"

Since it was lunch time, they got a hot chicken sandwich from a food shuttle. There was more of them and a wider variety lately! A few weeks ago a company had started up that was building customized lifts with a kitchen inside, a fold down concession window on one side and video menu boards. The difference was they just smelled good, not like gas fumes from generators, which normal food trucks smell like.

After eating their chicken sandwiches, they decided to go visit Poseidon's Garden for the afternoon. The garden surrounded a small lake with twin waterfalls coming down from Mount Pnyx and a small island in the middle.

The island was also the transit stop, with a small cafe and gift shop as well as the gondola base that went to the restaurant at the top of the mountain. There was five floating walkways that connected to the main path that circumnavigated the lake, so you could literally start or end your walk at any point, plus it prevented everyone from starting at the same point and causing crowds on the paths.

Along the main path were numerous side trails that went deeper into the gardens as well as to public restrooms and water fountains. The main path split at the twin waterfalls, with one path going behind the falls and the other going over a bridge that went through the mist. Some of the trails also connected with other hiking trails that went up into the mountains.

The lake didn't get more than about 4 feet deep, except for right at the base of the waterfall, so they had stocked it with a variety of tropical fish that most people would have in small indoor aquariums. You could see the brightly coloured fish as you walked across the floating paths, and due to the size and depth of the lake, they had grown to sizes you wouldn't see in a small indoor aquarium.

It was a nice relaxing afternoon at the garden and as it started to get dark, they took the gondola ride to the restaurant for supper and a nice view of the sunset.

After returning to the city, they decided to go watch the soccer match between Acropolis and Evaemon. It was a good game that ended in a draw, but there was lots of post game antics in Area 42 that went well into the night.


12