Cowboys and Angels

Story Info
Late night love in a café.
1.9k words
3.88
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the bell jingle on the diner door, damn she thought it seemed she was never going to get a break. Thirty minutes until closing time and another customer, doesn't anyone eat at home anymore? Oh well she needed the tip money anyway. The place had completely cleared out 5 minutes ago and she thought she might make it to her apartment above the diner before midnight, so much for thinking.

She was about average height and had curves in all the right places, her hair was long and wavy. She usually tried to tame the waves because her boyfriend liked it long and straight. Tonight, she had that hair up in a ponytail because she couldn't control the frizzy waves and the kinky curls and had had no time to fix it before her shift. She checked herself in the mirror by the bathroom, she looked at her short black skirt and her white t-shirt (standard uniform for the diner) it hugged her in all the right places and was still reasonably clean after a long shift. She always wore white stockings with black heels, she knew when she leaned over to clean the tables her skirt rose and the guys could see the stockings attached to her garter belt. Since the diner was mostly frequented by the cowboys on the neighboring ranches she had found it increased her tips. She wasn't easy or promiscuous, she liked to think of herself as an entrepreneur. She used what she had. With that last thought and a sigh, she turned to look at who just walked in and ruined her early evening.

He was tall and lanky, she could see his dark hair peeking out from the edges of his cowboy hat and the springy curls in the V of his button up shirt. Dust covered jeans and well-worn boots let everyone know he wasn't someone pretending to be a cowboy, he was the real deal. He took his hat off and looked around for a table, he chose the table in the corner as usual and sat with his back against the wall.

She had seen him before, she had served him before. He was usually straight to the point, knew what he wanted, ate his meal in silence, would leave a generous tip and go about his way. It was late for him to be coming in, he usually came around 6:30pm when the diner was bustling with activity. She didn't typically speculate about her customers but this guy, well every time he came in she could feel her blood start to vibrate in her veins, her palms got sweaty, her breath quickened, her nipples hardened and she became moist between her legs. He affected her, without ever saying anything, without ever touching her, he affected her in a primal way. She hated it, she didn't like to lose control of her own body. She didn't even know him. Her current boyfriend was a nice guy but no matter what she did he was asleep by 9pm and the only physical relationship they had was always instigated by her. She didn't care if she ever had sex in the missionary position again. She knew she should end it, she knew she needed something he just wasn't capable of but he was good to her, better than anyone had ever been, he had a job and he was nice and she hadn't had a guy with a job or someone who was nice in a long time.

He made her nervous, she knew it was ridiculous, she knew she shouldn't want to but she couldn't help herself she wanted to touch him and the closer she got to him the harder it was to not reach out and run her hand down his face, down his chest, inside his shirt and up his thigh to touch his dick, she could see the bulge in his pants and he was packing. She pulled herself together as she walked up to his table and she wondered why the change, what had him coming in to her diner so late.

"Hi, can I get you something to drink? Are you ready to order?"

He had removed his hat and had it setting upside down on the chair next to him, he hadn't even opened the menu on the table but he ordered a beer and the chicken fried steak special. She put the order in with the cook and grabbed him a long neck. She used the church key and popped the top on her way to the table. She set the beer in front of him and walked away.

She didn't know it but he watched her walk away, watched the sway of her hips. He had been coming in the diner for a while now, ever since he saw her wipe down that first table and her skirt rose revealing her garter belt attached to those stockings. A woman who would wear that while waiting tables, that was a woman he wanted to get to know a little better. He figured it was a ploy to get better tips and he appreciated that she used what she had to get what she needed. She had never even been flirtatious with him, he thought she seemed to even avoid him. This intrigued him and he was not easily intrigued.

As she served him his dinner he thought that if he had his way that would not be the last thing she served to him this evening.

She locked up the front door and switched the open sign to closed, the cook had finished cleaning the kitchen and was on his way out. He had paid his check already and she had served the cowboy 3 beers and he was just sipping the 3rd one when he called her over to him.

She walked over to his table and he asked her to have a seat. She couldn't explain why but she sat down in the chair next to him. He didn't waste any time telling her what he wanted, it wasn't his way. She would either want it or not and he already knew she did, her body told him so, no need to beat around the bush.

"I have been coming in here for weeks waiting for you to be ready," He said.

She made a little nervous laugh and said, "I don't understand?"

He continued, "I want you, I want to fuck you and I think you are ready."

She was shocked that he would say something so outrageous to her and yet she could feel all the tell tell signs of arousal, she couldn't control it. She jumped up from the chair and said, "how dare you, who do you think you are?" She didn't leave and she wasn't afraid, just shocked and excited.

He took a drink of his beer and rose from his chair in one fluid movement. He reached out and grabbed her by the waist pulling her into his hard body. She didn't resist, she knew it was wrong, she knew she should pull away but she couldn't. She wanted this, more than anything she wanted to feel this, whatever he had in store for her she was willing. She didn't want to think about what he thought of her, what anyone would think of her, she just wanted him to fuck her.

He kissed her, soft then hard. He growled into her lips, "take me to your place." She said, "I live upstairs." He wrapped his arms around her and started walking her backwards to the stairs, his hands holding her to him.

When they entered her apartment, he pushed her against the door kissed her hard, spun her around raised her skirt revealing the stockings and garter belt, his breath caught for a moment looking at her ass, framed by the lacy lingerie. He unzipped his pant and released his cock, he was hard and throbbing, he pushed her g-string to the side and stuck 2 fingers inside her pussy, she was hot, wet and ready. With one plunge he replaced his fingers with his dick.

She couldn't believe this was happening, she was pressed up against her apartment door with a stranger plunging his big, hard dick inside her. She wanted to be free she wanted to touch him but he wasn't having it. He had her pinned to the door. He plunged into her repeatedly, she was so excited she couldn't believe she what she was feeling, an orgasm approaching. He continued to fuck her until she came, she flew apart, shattered into a thousand pieces. She pushed back against his dick as the orgasm pulsated through her, her pussy walls clenched around his cock propelling him into his own orgasm. He barely held them both up, they leaned heavily on the door gasping for air.

He turned her to face him, she wanted to meet his eyes but she couldn't she had never behaved that way before. He lifted her chin so that she had no choice but to look at him. She said, "Are you leaving?" He said, "No, we just had to get the first time out of the way so we can play."

They sat in her kitchen half clothed for about half an hour, talked, laughed, flirted, touched. She was impressed when she saw that he was hard and ready so quickly. He was standing there with nothing on and she had waited as long as she could, she walked over to him and kissed him on the lips, on his chest, she ran her fingers through his hair, licked his nipples and got down on her knees this is where she wanted to be with his dick filling her mouth. She began to lick and suck, he was large and she tried to fit all of him in her mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back forcing her to look up at him, still holding her head he pushed her mouth back down his dick.

Their eyes remained locked as he watched her suck his dick. He pulled her away and backed her up to her bed where he laid her down. He pulled a scarf from her bedpost, tied her hands together and spread her legs. He placed his tongue on her clit and began licking and sucking, he was fucking her with his fingers as she writhed and moaned beneath him. She was almost there, she was on the edge and he stopped. He slid up her body and penetrated her pussy hard and fast. As fast as he started he stopped, he said, "I just needed to get it wet for this." He grabbed her hips and urged her to turn over. She was on all 4 prepared for him to fuck her doggy style when he spread her ass cheeks and she felt him touch her there with his finger. Oh, oh, yes this was different and exciting and scary, he said, "this is going to hurt but only for a bit, then you will enjoy it."

He smacked her ass hard, it stung and she was still reeling from the sting when she felt his dick enter her ass, it was hard and tight, it felt like nothing she had ever felt. Pain, pleasure, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, she wanted to touch herself she reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. She was face down fingering herself while he penetrated her ass. She came hard when he grabbed her hips and buried himself as deep as he could go within her, he came, it was dripping down her thighs. She had never been so satisfied. He got up to leave and she said, "will I see you again?"

He smiled a killer smile and said, "About 48 more times Angel."