Cowgirl and Indian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left him to do my chores and get some sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I went around and found him in a hidden pile of leaves, sound asleep.

I helped out around the camp. While I worked I thought about how eager he seemed to be at my feet with my finger up him.

I recalled a joke one of the uncouth men of our camp, in which he mentioned he entered his girl from front and back at the same time. When the guys called him a liar, he pulled out a replica of his manhood and delighted in telling the men how he'd made it with a kit and his own body. It was then that one of the guys made fun of the size and another made fun of the shape, but it looked normal to me, so I guess they were just nervous or having fun.

I wondered how my big indian man would react to using him own replica to violating himself. I remembered where the creep was hiding his stuff, so I snuck in and took the kit. I saw it was a clay-like material that is rubbed on during the ideal state and then left to harden.

I returned to my observational point after lunch.

From my height, I could see his agitated sleep. He was facing the sky and I could see he was actually quite a handsome guy. I was facinated by his lack of facial hair. I had a sudden urge to run my hands down his cheeks.

Maybe I was staring too hard, but he woke up. He looked very concerned and he immediately jumped to his feet and went off. I followed his movements towards his hiding place, but he was skilled and I quickly lost sight of him. For now, I was not worried, there's not much for him to see at this time of day, most of us settlers were napping.

I was seized by the desire to smell his scent. I climbed down and put my head on his leaves. Mmm! I grabbed a couple of leaves and climbed back up the tree.

Just in time! He returned a lot earlier then I expected (or I spent a long time in his bed).

Oh Shoot!*

He's detected me. He looked up at me, his mouth wide open, his eyes terrified.

I jumped dowm. He was terrified and so cute.

I wanted to touch his hair and not just the remains on the leaves.

I grabbed his mane, and I was surprised that he immediately fell to his knees. I got the idea this guy enjoys being on his knees before me. Not going to lie, I was not complaining.

I could see from his sway that he was becoming addicted to my hand on him.

I patted his bottom, feeling him bounce. But I wanted to play with him. I took his stick in my hands and felt him immediately come to life. His eyes were closed and sucking in a deep breath I decided to take advantage. Swiftly, I smeared the clay-stuff on. He was big and it didn't spread as easily as I expected. The stretching seemed to excite him, so I stopped rushing, instead I tried to see if he'd grow any more. When I had him completely covered, I peeled it off and suddenly embarrassed by what I had just done I swiftly ran off.

--

Part Fifteen:

I ran back to my cabin and hid the hardening clay in a safe dry place (under my bed). Suddenly, I felt tired and I napped until evening. (I slept on my bed above his...:) )

When I woke up it was twilight. I quickly made my way to his hiding place. There he was, staring at the locals! I snuck up to him and touched his arm. He jumped and turned to me, his mouth wide open with shock.

"Come" I suggested. I walked, he followed.

Once we were in my cabin, I asked if he was going to speak and let me know his intentions, but of course he kept quiet, so I told him to get down in the position he seemed to enjoy so much.

Suddenly, I saw him tense. I knew he was going to jump at me. My body tingled with a thrill. He jumped at me, his hands trying to fondle me. But, I easily avoided him and I came upon his prone body and pushed hard on his head.

I wasn't sure why he tried attacking me, but I knew that this would be his final warning. When I fight, I always give men two chances, the first time they never expect to lose, the second time they should know better. I was going to have to punish him so he'll understand not to start up with me. A little pain and some humilation would do the trick.

I kept pressure on his skull and I began to mock him.

"You silly little boy. You think you are so fast and sneaky don't you? Don't you realize you have something that slows you down? You will never be as fast as me, so you may as well accept it. Though if you like having your head crushed into the ground, keep it up. I must say, I enjoy holding You down." I laughed as I recalled that actually I had that extra thing myself now.

I could see he was starting to cry and I felt bad for him. I knew his ego must be crushed.

I put out a peace offering by grabbing his hair and moving him to his "proper" position.

I flipped up that material that does really does nothing to preserve his modesty. I could see him, soft and retracted. But as I looked, really looked, at the bulb and the stem, he started hardening and growing. I liked how he would grow then stop before it twitched and grew some more. I had an urge to feel him grow with me, but I didn't act on it, I just stared at him.

He was nervous at my attention, I could see his leg shaking slightly.

I petted his back, trying to calm him down. I could hear his breath slow. I could again feel his soft purr through my hand. I reached under my bed and pulled out the now hardened facsimile and held it in front of him. At first he looked confused, but when he understood what it was, his expression was so priceless, I felt myself get wet.

I teased him and made him take himself in his mouth. He looked so crestfallen and so cute that I put my head up against his. I could feel his lips, dry and rough, with mine, as I rubbed our noses together like he was a bunny rabbit.

I moved it around his mouth, twisting it, pulling it in and out, side to side, playing around with him. He shot me looks of shame, anger, and wanton desire. It was so exciting to see him sucking himself.

I eased it out of his mouth, And I rested it on his bottom.

He was excited. I hadn't realized how much he'd grown since I left his bottom alone, but now he was as big as the copy in my hand.

I rubbed the tip against his quivering hole and the saliva-coated toy started it's descent.

I felt so wet, I wanted to feel his mouth on me. I put a hand to his face and he opened wide and sent out his tongue until he touched my hand. I put my hand in his mouth, letting his tongue run over, under, and between my fingers. Meanwhile, i was pushing him deeper and deeper into himself.

Suddenly, he began pushing back. He was close.

I wanted to see it happen. I laid him down and got between his legs, like he was my girl. I started running the toy in and out, side to side really fast. He raised his back up with his ankles, he was there!

I grabbed his real one, and held it, aiming upward. The sweet dear exploded like a rifle sending debris hurtling on to his chest and stomach.

I captured some of the ammo from the spent cartridges with my long thin middle finger and returned it to his mouth, where my finger had been not to very long ago.

I felt his tongue explore my finger and he seemed to delight in the wickedness of swallowing the leftovers.

I made fun of him by calling him a messy old boy and his eyes shone as he licked and licked. It was heavenly.

--

Part Sixteen:

I watched the once strong man, gasping for breath, a string of saliva leaking out of his mouth. I wanted to grind myself into his mouth and feel his tongue on me. But, I controlled myself, like the Lady I am.

I run my hands up and down his sleek strong back and around his well muscled bottom. I grab the replica and slowly ease it out. (I'll be gosh darned if he didn't try to keep me from removing it.) When it comes out, he is so open, I quickly think of what would fit in there, but he closes up quickly.

I order him to stand, he stands before me, his breechcloth now covering him with "modesty". I look him over and feel the drops roll down my thigh. My desire is great. But honor comes before pleasure, and with anger in my voice, I order him to leave.

He leaves with a look of concern. Watching him leave, makes me want to order him to stay, forever, but I watch him walk away.

I rest for a while, and find my hands between my legs. I come to the decision. I will take him as mine. With my decision made, I run out to his place to tell him, but he is gone!

I check his regular places, but he has disappeared!

I recall his path of moving between our camp and where ever he comes from. I get into my cowgirl clothes and hop on my faithful horse. I take a circuitous route, I want him moving towards me.

I see him coming, I hide out, when he is before me I let my lasso rip. The poor man doesn't know what hit him. He falls to the floor like just another steer.

I am kind of surprised at how stunned he looks on the floor, and how scared he appears. I decide to come out and tell him my feelings, "Now that i've caught You. i ain't never letting You go."

"Why?" he whispers. The devil!

"Why did You do that for? i was leaving Your tribe alone, why did You have to lasso me?"

I stand there stunned. I feel like I need to defend my actions, "I'm sorry, How was I to know that's why you were leaving? I had to stop you from telling your warriors on us. We need to keep our heads attached!"

I saw his features soften.

I got on my knees and put my head to his. Our lips touched. His lips opened. I felt my heart beating faster then ever before.

---

---

Part Seventeen:

My mother taught me the power of clouds, herbs, and nature. Like my mother, her mother, and her mother before her, I became a medicine woman when I was 16. Since then I have grown in power and wisdom.

When my husband died 6 months ago, my powers increased tenfold. I found that I had the ability to tap into the dreams of others. I spent time alone watching people's dreams. After a month of that I found it overwhelming and I stopped, mostly.

During that time when I was active in peeking into dreams I came across an man whose dreams were so powerful I found myself out breath from viewing them. They spoke of a love between the gods. A love I have never seen, even more than I ever had with my husband. It was a cosmic love, the kind that depends not on time, space, circumstances, or man, but only on the soul that was split between the two.

I would leave his dreams in a sweat, and excited to meet him. I wanted to touch the body of this soul. To connect to this light in some small fashion. But while I knew the dreamer was a breech-cloth wearer, I didn't know who he was.

Again and again, I would find him in the dreams, and even after I stopped watching dreams, I couldn't stay away from his dreams. It seemed no matter when I went to him, he was dreaming intensely. I wondered if he was from our tribe or if he was an outsider, though as far as I know I've never connected with an outsider's dream.

One day one of the great warriors of the tribe stopped by for advice. He was a man of legends. Everyone knew of his many battles and his bravery against the white devil. There were rumors that the Chief wanted to marry his daughter to him. He was a handsome man, and I knew of his success with the lasses of war. So when the man stopped by I was alert and eager to help him.

He sat down and put his hands on his head. I could see he was having mind trouble. He sat there for a while before speaking.

He told me of dreams he's been having. He spoke of simple dreams, for which there are simple explanation, but something in his voice caught me, and I started staring into him. He sat there, silent, unsure, while I stared deep into him. I saw that he was simplifying the dreams to make it easier to say and interprete. His real dreams were more complex and familiar. I recognized the dreams from my own experience. I had seen them with him. I couldn't believe that the soul with a cosmic love was this warrior man!

---

Part Eighteen:

I saw his future would involve intense love, indeed his face spoke of his already being helplessly in love. When he left the positive energy that poured out of him, recharged my spirit.

I began keeping an eye on him, I half hoped I would be the object of his love, but I knew I wasn't his intended, and I felt guilty towards my late husband. I kept my ears open and heard whispers that he was no longer picking up girls. That he had become more of a loner. That he seemed to be taller and stronger, but also in some kind of a daze.

And then, one day, he picked up and left.

I didn't see him for 3 moons and I wondered what had happened. I reached out to his dreams, but couldn't find him. For a week of nights I kept an eye out for him, but he disappeared. On the 11th day since he left, I was scanning the dream-asphere when I saw his image. It wasn't his dream, the colors and intensity were different, but it was definitely his form.

In the dream he was tied up in a rope and on the ground. For a second it looked like he was hurt, but then I saw his smile.

As I watched him on the ground his dream appeared and the identical image popped up. Now the images merged and the colors brighten and sharpened...

He was on the ground on his knees; she was on her knees kneeling in front of him. They were so close their lips were touching. I watched her lean in, and they kissed. When they kissed that first time, the dream exploded in light. For a second I was blinded by the energy and passion that they shared. I felt my energies increase and I decided to take a risk. I uttered a very powerful spell, one I've heard of but never used, and with all the increased energy I changed into a spirit. I flew rapidly to the couple and hovered above them.

---

Part Nineteen:

While I hovered there, a strange and unexpected thing occurred. I could hear their thoughts!

I heard her admiring his strength and his devotion. I heard him admiring her determination and her bravery.

I could see her from his eyes. I could see her every curve, the bumps and ridges that made her uniquely female. I could see her hair, how it swayed as she moved. I could see her jutting out in a highly charged pose. Looking from his eyes, she was the prettiest women I had ever seen.

I could see him from her eyes. I could see how she appreciated his hairless chest. It seemed like she could see his every pore and skin cell. I knew he was strong, but from her eyes it seemed like his muscles were bigger than a buffalo's. Then she looked lower, and I could see his personal area from her point of view. No human could be the size that she saw him! Even as a spirit I felt myself getting excited. But what shocked me most, was when she looked at his bottom. She saw his bottom the way he looked at her chest-area. I was married for years, and I never looked at that bottom in such an exciting way. I suddenly felt like I'd missed out on something special with my late-husband.

I could feel shivers of cold run through his body as he kneeled there before her. I could feel her shivers as their lips made contact again.

I felt his hands on her face as they continued the kiss. It was strange to be able to feel both his touching and her being touched at the same time, but in a way I felt like we were having a very naughty threesome.

---

Part Twenty:

It wasn't long before she released him from the lasso. And it wasn't much later before they were making love in every sense of the word. When she welcomed him in, I felt his fire and her ice combining together to form a new entity. He melted her as she chilled him. Indeed, he hardened from the frost just as she dripped from the heat.

From my eyes, it was like combining white light with black light. Their rays competed with each before they completemented each other. I felt my spirit filling with the energy of their love. I felt so attached to them that I found myself wishing to be with them always. The love that they shared at this moment was unnatural, or as natural as love was meant to be.

I could feel his sensation as he withdrew and entered again. I could feel how close he was to losing it within her.

I could feel her excitement. How she pushed herself to meet his thrusts. I could see little through her lidded eyes, but all her other senses were off the charts. His smell was driving her wild and his touch, on her back and her backside, made her feel secure.

For a moment, all three of us were kissing, and in that kiss I could taste how close we were to finishing this amazing act of madness.

She fell back, curled her toes, and let out a war cry for a beat, before his mouth enveloped hers and he pressed hard against her - holding himself there. I was last, and as I did, the world slipped away to darkness.

When the light returned I was back in my teepee.

I was confused as to where I was, but then it all came flooding back... I re-lived it in my mind multiple times, before I went to wash up.

---

Part Twenty One

The days slipped by. I spied on them as they moved about the country, hiding out - from tribes and white men alike - in the day and moving around at night before coming together at dawn.

I watched them join their lives, bodies, and souls. I pondered their love and their upcoming decisions.

Sometimes I cried myself to sleep recalling the loss of my loving husband, especially in contrast to the love that these two still shared. At those times, I envied them, but I found joining them made their love envelope me. Their love filled me with power and strength.

It was on the day that they decided to settle into their own corner of the world, tucked away from everyone else, and live on their own, that it happened. I was watching them as they travelled into a new area. (They carried all their belongings (she carried her special device in a carrying bag) with them, as they rode their horses.) From the moment they came across the plain and found the hidden patch of land, protected by trees and a small stream, they both got excited. They took one another in hand and hugged and kissed passionately. There love spilled out of their clothes and onto their knees. As she took him from behind and he took her similarly, I found myself leaking out of my mind. I joined him and her in that holy act. And then... I saw my late husband!

He was smiling. He was happy. He joined us. I felt his touch on my hand. On my back. On my bottom.

We, all four, had a long and exciting time. I could feel both my husband and the warrior at the same time. I could feel the white girl. Her tips rubbing my back as her lover loved me.

I felt myself on the edge. I started to scream. My husband took my arm in his hand and guided me to my feet. As I rose, my knees buckled. The touch of the young couple on me, simultaneous to my husband's command, was too much!

My head fell back, my neck completely exposed. I fell to the ground, my feet still spread out. The world spun and spun, but my husband held me tight.

---

Part Twenty Two

My mom sent me to the Medicine Woman to see if she had anything to help against the Sun's anger. For some reason, the Sun is exceedingly angry with me, and when she sees me she makes my skin boil.

I knocked on the wall of the Medicine Woman, but there was no response. I decided to take a chance, so I entered.

Once inside, I smelled a most amazing smell. I followed the scent... and found her. On the floor. Her eyes closed. Her mouth open in a huge smile. Her medicine dress pulled up slightly, so her knees were visible. I looked at her for a moment, transfixed by her beauty. (I'd always heard Medicine Women are ugly - that their magic makes them weak and ugly - but that was obviously untrue in this case.)

And then I realized.

I ran out of the tent. I ran to the Chief. I ran and told his adviser that the Medicine Woman was no longer in our camp. I ran to spread the bad news. I ran because I couldn't stay still. I ran home and told mom. Mom said, with tears in her eyes, we will fight the sun ourselves, and we will ask her spirit to be with you always, since you were the first to find her spirit.