Cowgirl Learns to Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

Harlon called her every day. Their sexy talk heated up. One night they talked until late.

"How did you learn to suck cock like that?" Harlon asked.

"I started in college. I had three black boyfriends. I gave them all blow jobs."

"One at a time or all together?"

"Both. I loved giving blow jobs to three black men. The word got around and after that, I had a lot of black friends."

"So why did you quit?"

"There are no black men out here. Only pencil-dick white boys."

***

On Wednesday, Pat closed her shop and rushed home. All day her cunt was dripping wet.

She showered and dressed in a sexy black fanny hugging stretch micro mini skirt. She skipped putting a bra. She chose on a hot red vest that buttoned in the front and let the maximum amount of her tits show.

The ride to Austin was long and excruciating. She pulled into the parking lot and looked for the F-150. It was nowhere.

She was pleased when the doorman waved her on without paying. She was the kind of unattached cow chick they wanted in this club. She went to the bar and ordered a drink. She turned and looked around. Couples were dancing and the same country band was playing on the stage.

"I saw you with a handsome cowboy," a voice said. Pat turned to see a blonde with wide, blue eyes and large full lips. She was wearing a red micro miniskirt and red five-inch elevator shoes with 10-inch micro stiletto heels.

"Yes! That was me," Pat said and sipped her drink.

"I envy you. Do you work for him?" she asked.

"Oh no! It was our first meeting. I am expecting him tonight," Pat said. "By the way, I'm Pat. What's yours?"

"Jill. Nice to meet you. My last boyfriend turned me out. It was really hot. Almost all of the men were black. I really got into black sex."

"I almost got into that in college. I think I would have too. It would have been a new experience. I can understand your feeling."

"It's really hot ... especially in a threesome."

Pat laughed.

"Yeah like an Oreo? I've been there. I still wish for it."

"I hope you get it, honey!"

"Thanks! I just hope he shows up," Pat said looking around.

A cowboy walked up and asked Jill to dance. She accepted, and he led her to the dance floor. Pat watched as she whirled and danced. She was good, Pat thought. Her conversation with Jill made her cunt pour with womanly juices. Her body trembled.

She walked to the patio and looked around. When she re-entered the Midnight Rodeo, she saw him standing near the bar talking to another cowboy.

"Hi cowboy! How are you doing?" Pat said walking up behind him. Harlon turned and smiled.

"Doing fine!" he said smiling. Pat's heart leaped. She moved close. Her body language said "kiss me". He did.

"Let's go outside," he whispered. He took her hand and led her to the pickup and opened the back door. Once inside they started kissing passionately. She felt his lips press against her and his tongue lightly touch her lips.

She moaned as his tongue slipped inside and continued to sensually probe her mouth. She pressed her body closer to Harlon. She felt his hands removing her vest. He freed her breasts. His mouth kissed down her neck to her breasts. One hand squeezed one tit while his mouth kissed around her areola on her left tit. His mouth closed over her nipple.

She gasped as he sucked her nipple hard. His left hand found her right nipple and rolled it between his finger and thumb.

Pat wanted his cock in her mouth. She pulled away from his embrace. While looking into his eyes, she slowly sank down to her knees. On the way down she released his belt, unzipped his fly, and reached in. She wrapped her little hand around his pleasure tool and freed it.

Still looking up at her lover, Pat pulled the foreskin down and covered his head with her mouth. The taste of bitter-sweet pre-cum filled her mouth. It made her mouth wetter than ever! She concentrated on the head. While her hand moved back and forth, she moved her lips back and forth over his expanding cock head. The pre-cum was like a hypnotic venom. It was sweet venom that started all of the female hormones coursing through her little body.

Her mouth was wet and that wetness spilled down on her hand. Her eyes never left the black man that she now considered her master.

She positioned her tongue and began to let his cock slip down her throat until she could feel his black velvety nut sack against her chin. She knew a trick from long ago. She squeezed his cock with her throat muscles.

"Oh! Momma! You are a hot cock sucking bitch!" Harlon moaned. Those words sent a wave of sensations starting at her cunt radiating out like waves of pleasure.

She pulled off of his shaft to breathe and then dipped back down. She began a slow in and out rhythm of deep love. Each time she pulled back, she left a slick sheen up his sensual black shaft. The rhythm became faster and faster. He could see the outline of his shaft inside her neck.

For Pat, it was an act of pure worship of the black serpent that spits love.

"Wait!" Harlon said. He pulled out. Pat was totally submissive now. He stood her up and removed her skirt and thong. She placed her on the bunk. After slipping off his clothes, he began by kissing her. At first they were gentle kisses over her lips, and cheeks. Then he kissed down her neck to her breasts. He gave attention to first the left tit and then the left while rolling her nipples between his thumb and finger.

Pat was now a complete passive and allowed him to have his way as he spread her legs and positioned his body atop hers.

"Guide me in," he whispered. Pat reached down and found his swollen cock. She guided it to the warm, wet seat of her pleasure. She rubbed his cockhead over her swollen clitoris and felt a tremble rise up and sweep over her body.

"Fuck me, Harlon! Fuck me hard," she whispered. His cock pushed forward spreading her womanhood. She felt him enter the depths of her pleasure. A sensual wave of pleasure swept over her. She felt the rhythm of sensations fill her body. Her pelvis tightened and moved up to meet each thrust from her lover. She felt herself floating. She wanted it to last forever and ever. Her arms tighten around his body. She could imagine herself above and looking down on the sensual scene with her white arms around his black frame.

Her cunt was pouring warm, slick womanly juices to lubricate his love tool. She could hear him moaning. She could hear another noise. She suddenly the noise was coming from her. She was screaming!

"Fuck me, daddy. Put your cum in me. Shoot it baby!" she screamed.

Her body was his vessel! She met his movements with her body. She wanted him deeper inside her. Harlon began to scream.

"Oh fuck momma. I'm going to cum in you," he shouted.

Wave after wave of pleasure swirled over Pat's tiny body. The essence of her being wanted to pleasure Harlon. Her pelvis pressed upward and her cunt walls squeezed his cock inside her.

Harlon released. Pat felt ropy, hot cum splashing against her cunt. The sensation released another wave of sensations that rippled through her tiny body.

She could hear herself breathing heavy. Harlon gave a mighty shove and drained his balls in her body. He rolled off. She could hear him breathing heavy. Pat felt more submissive than she could ever remember. Her pleasure had been giving him pleasure. The warm sensual pleasure inside her body meant less to her than the feeling that she had given herself to his pleasure.

Pat moved down and took his still erect cock. Her mouth closed over it to lave and clean it. She squeezed the last bit of cum from his cock and swallowed it. She looked up and saw him looking down at her.

"How did you like that wild ride, cowboy," she said grinning.

"You are one hot momma," Harlon said. "Get dressed! We're going to meet some brothers," he added.

***

As he drove, Pat sat in the front of the pickup. It had a bench seat and allowed her to sit next to him and stroke his cock and cuddle him with her chin on his shoulder.

He pulled into a parking lot in an unfamiliar side of town. It was a black club. Inside it was a different world. It was a black world. A few blonde twenty-something white women were getting the attention of numerous black men. They were in almost every state of undress. Pat watched a black man reach into the top of one hot blonde and remove her tit. It was pierced and had a shield. He squeezed it. She left it out while they talked.

Another woman with a blazing red tattoo on the side of her neck was kissing a hot black man. Other woman was on the dance floor. Pat watched as a black man bent one hot momma over and raised her skirt. He inserted his black cock and pumped her for five minutes. She turned around and got on her knees and began to suck him. All the while, her eyes were looking up into his face.

Pat trembled. She wanted to be submissive and in the throes of passion like that. She wanted to be like that woman, not caring who was watching and where she was, giving pleasure to her black lover. It was so sensual to Pat.

A brother started talking to Harlon. Another black man asked Pat to dance. They walked out on the floor. He held her close, pressing his cock against her body. Pat responded by pressing her tits against his chest. She looked up at him and smiled. His lips touched her. They began wildly kissing. He turned her around and bent her over. He raised her skirt. Pat was glad that she did not put on her thong back in the pickup. A cock slipped inside her cunt, causing her to tremble. His hand grabbed her hair and jerked her head back as his cock rammed deep into her body. An orgasm swept over her body.

The music ended and he thanked her for the "dance" and walked away. It seemed so natural.

Pat looked around to see Jill talking to a handsome tall black man in the corner. He handed her something. She put it to her nostril and sniffed. Hand in hand they two walked through a door and down a hallway to the back. The vision sent a shiver through Pat's body.

"Here! I have something for you," Harlon opened a plastic bag with a pink powder. Pat has seen molly, but had never used it. She closed on nostril with her left hand and held the power to her nose. She felt pleasure sensations sweep over her body.

She reached up and put her arms around Harlon. They began to wildly kiss while pleasure swept over Pat's body. He squeezed her breast and rolled her nipple. This time he squeezed hard. She gasped. A man asked her to dance. She was moving wildly. He turned her around and lifted her skirt. She felt his hand hold her ass then his cock probed her cunt. She felt it go all the way to the hilt and rock back and forth.

He stood her up and took her hand. She was so submissive she just followed him without asking. They went to a back room. She sank to her knee and took his cock. It was not as big as Harlon's, but it was huge. She worked his manhood until he came in her mouth. She gulped down most of it. The remainder she held in her mouth. She savored the flavor and texture before swallowing it.

He walked out leaving her to fix her makeup and walk back to the club. One the way back she ran into Jill coming out of a doorway.

"Hey baby!" Jill said.

"Hi Jill! I saw you earlier."

"Yes? Was I having a good time?"

"Yes! I saw you walking back here."

"The business is good tonight."

"Your face is glowing!" Pat said.

Jill laughed.

Pat danced with another black man, who pushed her down for a blow job. She pulled out his cock and started to lave it. Two more black cocks were thrust toward her. She did a round robin on all three, letting each one slip down her throat before moving to the next. They led her to the back where she was placed across a bed with her head handing off. One man climbed into her saddle and pushed his cock into her body.

She looked up to see a cock approaching. He started to fuck her throat.

"Oh shit! Look at her neck!" someone said. "I can see his cock in her neck! What a cock sucker! That is so fucking hot!"

That sent Pat over the edge. She moaned and sucked. She swallowed pre-cum and her own saliva as fast as she could. She could feel his nut sack slapping her forehead as he rammed in deep and fast.

"Fuck her throat! Fuck her!" someone urged him on.

The man in her cunt continued an in-and-out rhythm. Pat's orgasm began to well up inside her. Starting at her clit, it spread out over her hips and then up her torso and down her legs. Wave after wave of pleasure filled her being. She wanted to scream, but the cock in her throat prevented that.

She squeezed her throat and felt her throat lover ram in and freeze. She felt his cum spurt down her throat. He pulled it out and spurted some more over her tongue.

The cock in her cunt flooded her like a dam had burst.

"Look at that hoe fuck!" someone said. The word whore stunned her. She had never heard her being called a whore for many years. It made her feel dirty, nasty, and used. It also made her feel sensual and aroused even more. She was a whore! She wanted to be a whore! She loved the sensation.

Pat sat up on the bed and looked around. Three black men were standing stroking their big black cocks. She knew what was coming next. One of them got on his back. She climbed atop him and let his cock slip into her cunt. She stood up straight and met his thrusts with her body.

"Ride 'em, bitch! Ride 'em," someone yelled.

"Ride me cowboy. Ride me," Pat screamed.

Each black stallion rode her one after another.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers
12